Great Loop Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

Saturday morning, there were so many boats in the river and harbor that I decided it was safest to stay where we were. The Coast Guard and local Sheriffs office had patrol boats out and were checking boats for safety equipment and alcohol. We walked into town and visited all the vendors tents, ate lunch and generally enjoyed the carnival atmosphere. I noticed a lot of blankets on lawns without any one on them. Julie explained that people put their blankets down early in the day to save a spot to watch the fireworks from. It seems that everyone respects this and there usually isn't any trouble.

The fireworks started about 10:00 and were spectacular. They lasted for almost an hour and were set to music played by a local radio station. All during the show, the girls took turns riding my cock. From the sounds of things, my boat wasn't the only boat where the show had a sexual element. I finally erupted in Julie's pussy at about the same time as the finale of the show.

Sun, beer, carnival, food, sex and fireworks really took its toll on me and when Julie finished riding me I was ready for bed. The confusion as boats all tried to leave at the same time was almost as funny as sitting at a boat ramp and watching people try to back up boat trailers to launch or recover a boat. So for an hour we sat on the deck, sipping some wine and watching the confusion. There was more than one case of boat rage!

I finally gave up and went to bed. The girls joined me, one on each side and I think I was asleep before they were, but not by much.

Sunday morning brought more pussy juice and protein shakes for the three of us. I had planned to leave, but after seeing the line up of boats waiting to go thru the locks, I decided to wait another day. Julie had to leave because she had to work, but Amy was staying with me as far as Rochester to help me thru the locks and then Julie would come over Wednesday and pick her up. Before Julie left, she dragged me to the bedroom for one last fuck to remember me by. She was pretty sad that we might not be seeing each other again. I took my time, beginning with a kiss and exploring all her erogenous zones and making her cum several times before putting her on all fours. Entering her from behind, she wiggled her ass and I started pumping her pussy. She was really wet. I started to feel my own cum churning its way up my cock when I stuck my thumb in her ass and we both boarded the orgasmic express to the stars. I held her close until we both recovered. We hugged and kissed and then she started dressing.

"Jim, you may be the nicest guy I've ever met. Your kind, considerate, and a damn good fuck. You're the yard stick I'll measure all the men I meet against. I love you."

She threw herself at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. I held her close and was at a loss for words. Finally we separated and went on deck. Amy was laughing. Some people had stopped to talk and heard Julie yelling as I fucked her. They would look at Amy, then at the cabin, then back at Amy. It was obvious they knew what was happening in the cabin, but didn't want to admit that they were listening.

With a last kiss and hug, Julie headed up the dock to head back to Syracuse and her job. Turning to Amy, she said, "Enjoy the old man. See you in a couple of days. Have fun old man."

Amy and I wandered around town, found a bite to eat and an ice cream cone. Back at the boat, we sat on the deck, talked to people as the walked by, watched the boat traffic, talked with each other and simple enjoyed a Sunday afternoon.

Later that afternoon, I fired up the grill, cooked us a couple of steaks, fixed a caesar salad, opened a bottle of wine. That night, it was Amy's turn to be pleasured, and pleasure her I did. It started with a kiss and progressed from there. I played, sucked and nibbled her tits, moved down to her pussy, licked and sucked her clit while rubbing her G-spot with my fingers. Her ass came off the bed and she pulled my face tight to her as she came. Before she could get down off her high, I rolled her over, entered her from behind, stuck a finger in her ass and got a predictable ride to the stars.

After she came back to normal, she rolled over and said, "I don't know how you do it, but your timing always seems to be perfect. Just as I'm peaking, you stick your finger in my ass and my whole insides shatter. It's the wildest pleasure ride I've ever enjoyed."

"Lots of experience."

"AAARRRGGG." She rolled on top of me, started dry humping me, and trying to tickle me. It wasn't long before I was hard and she sat on my cock and rode me hard until we both came.

Monday was moving day. We woke early, had a little sex, and then Amy put on her bikini, a tee shirt, pulled her pony tail thru the back of a hat, grabbed her sunglasses and said, "Lets get going." We worked our way up the Oswego River to the village of Baldwinsville where we stopped for lunch at an old mill that had been converted to a restaurant and inn. We then proceeded to Cross Lake where we spent the night.

We enjoyed the pleasures of each others body again that night and got a good start in the morning. It was a long day, we worked our way past Clyde, Lyons, Newark, Palmyra, and Macedon before calling it a day. We tied off at the sea wall for the night. Tomorrow, I expected to arrive at Pittsford in mid-afternoon. Amy sent a text to Julie saying to pick her up at 3:00 and Julie texted back "K".

Again that evening, Amy and I enjoyed each others body. She seemed to want a lot of oral sex and I was happy to provide it. We probably spent 2 hours in a 69. She flooded my face with cum about a half dozen times and I finally dumped a load down her throat and across her face. As we were laying in bed, she curled up to me and held me as tight as she could. She put her face against my neck and muttered, "I want to remember your smell forever" before falling asleep.

The morning brought fog that burned off early. It was sunny and we got moving. The weather forecast was for wind and rain that evening. We did't have any locks today, so were able to enjoy the scenery. However, traveling at about 5 mph can get boring after a while. Fortunately, Amy liked to talk, and she kept up a steady stream of words describing the sites and sounds as we motored along. I remember thinking she would be a good announcer because there would never be any dead air with her on a mike. I told her so and she laughed.

We passed Fairport and the next stop was Pittsford. We arrived a little after lunch, tied the boat to the sea wall, found a place to eat and enjoyed a leisurely meal while watching people. Julie showed up at 2:30. We sat around talking for a bit and then Amy said, "Time to go." I walked them both to Julie's car, hugged and kissed each and then we had a group hug. A lot of have fun, study hards, stay in touch, hope to see you again sometime and they left. There wasn't a dry eye among us.

Back at the boat, I was cleaning up when I found a pair of Amy's panties. A note was attached. "So you won't forget my smell." I put them, including the note, with the pair that Lori had given me.

I sent a text to Amber telling her where I was. She responded saying she would be here at 9 in the morning. I sat on the deck, talking to couples walking and riding bikes on the path next to the canal, but the wind picked up and it started to rain. I went inside and listened to the quiet. It was deafening.

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers
12