Great Loop Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her my story leaving out certain elements, but I imagine she was filling in the gaps from the way she looked at me with a half smile.

"What are you planning to do today? The winds won't die down until tonight, so I hope you're not planning to go back out on the lake."

"Actually, I'm staying for a few days. I thought I would go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame today and maybe tomorrow I'll go see the Indians play. It's been awhile since I've seen a baseball game."

"Oh, that sounds like fun. I haven't been to the Hall of Fame in several years now and I can't remember the last time I saw a ball game. Would you like some company? I'm willing to do the driving so you won't have to use cabs or buses."

"Sure, I'd love the company, but I buy the admission tickets."

"Ok, lets go."

The Hall of Fame was only a few blocks from where we ate breakfast. We actually got there before it opened so walked around outside getting to know more about each other. The doors opened at 10:00 and us, along with a few others entered.

We stayed to closing time going through the many areas and could have been there longer. The place was a sensory overload. Great displays of things to see and read, as well as many hands-on activities. The music was great, but my ears were ringing by the end of the day.

MJ took us to a small restaurant for dinner and then back to the marina. As we walked to the boats, MJ said, "I'm going to try and get a couple of chapters for my new novel written tonight. Its about a guy and a girl in the 60's that are experimenting with drugs. I'm even going to try a little pot tonight just so I can incorporate a little realism into the story. I've never used it before. Have you?"

"I tried it a long time ago. It did weird things to me and the second time it was even more weird, so I haven't used it since."

"Ok then, I'll see you in the morning and we can go to breakfast again, kill a little time and then go to the game. I'll check to see what the start time is. Good night."

"Great, see you in the morning."

Back on the boat, I poured myself a drink, picked up a book and started to read. It was a good book and I was really enjoying it. I had been reading for about 2 hours when, "JIm, JIM, you here?" I felt someone get on the boat.

I went outside and it was MJ. She had a crazed look on her face. It was evident that she had tried the pot.

"MJ, are you all right? Do you need help?"

"This shit makes you realllllly horny! Look at this."

She pulled off her top and thru it on the deck. "Look at my nipples. They're hard as steel. I could chisel stone with them. Look at this, she pulled off her wrap and was naked underneath. Look at my legs, they're so wet you would think I was pissing or something. I'm sssooooo fucking horny. I need a good fuck."

She tried to pull off my shirt and pants. I helped her inside and she got my shirt off and dropped to her knees to pull my pants down. I was laughing. "MJ, you have to undo the belt, button and zipper before you can pull my pants down!"

"Get them fucking things off. I want to fuck. I need a dick or cock or something."

I got everything off and she attacked me. She pulled my cock into her mouth and started sucking so hard it almost hurt. She then stopped stood up, grabbed my hand and stuck it to her pussy. "Stick it in me, suck my tits, ohhhhh that feel so good. Make me cum. I've gotta cum, Do me, do me harder."

I stuck two fingers in her pussy, found her G-spot and started pumping. I used my thumb on her clit and sucked on her tits.

"Yes, Yes, don't stop, that's what I need, feels good, fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck. Pound that pussy, hard, slap it, slap it, pound it."

I kept at it. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, ohhhhh feels good, pound that pussy, pussy, pussy, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK." After she came, she collapsed against me. A few seconds later, she crawled to the floor, lay on her back, spread her legs wide and said,"Now fuck me with your cock. I want it hard and I want your cum. I'm still horny. Oh Jim, I love you."

I laughed and thought this is one for the books. I entered her and started to fuck her. I was pounding away when, "NO, stop, I want to change positions. Do me from behind."

I pulled out and she rolled over and got to her hands and knees. Once again, I entered her very wet and slippery pussy. "Pound that pussy, harder, faster, I wanna cum all over your cock. You know Jim, you're the best fucking lover in the whole fucking world." I couldn't stop laughing but I kept pounding away. As she got closer to cumming, she started shaking, and her pussy started spasming around my cock. I thought, what the hell, and inserted my finger in her ass. She exploded as she came and so did I. Her last words before she collapsed to the floor were, "So fucking good. I love you."

I was able to get her to the bed. It had started raining, so I went outside and picked up her top and wrap, but they were soaked. It was going to be an interesting morning.

When I woke the next morning, she had her head on her hand staring at me. "I thought I dreamed that last night, but I guess I didn't based on my being in your bed and both of us naked. Did we really fuck last night? My pussy is sore this morning, so I'm guessing we did. Right?"

"Yes, we really fucked last night. You were pretty horny."

"I think I remember most of it, but tell me from start to finish. I may use part of it in my book."

By the time I finished telling her the whole sequence of events, we were both laughing. She put her head on my neck and started drawing circles on my chest. "I'm still a little horny. Do you think we could do it again?"

We did it all again in a more controlled manner and without the I love you's. This time when we came, we did ride the orgasmic express to the stars together.

We both showered, separately, and then went and had brunch. We got to the ball park, bought our tickets which happened to be right behind the Indians dugout. When the players came out, MJ got an autographed bat. It was an enjoyable game with a couple home runs and some double plays. The Indians won 7-4.

We went to dinner at another small restaurant and then back to the marina. The winds had died down and the sky was bright with stars and a nice moon rise. As we walked towards the dock, MJ slipped her arm through mine and smiled at me. Her eyes reflected the stars and seem to sparkle.

At her boat, we stopped, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed, hard, with a lot of tongue and our bodies glued together. "Would you like to come in and spend the night?"

That night, it started with a kiss and playing with the ears, just the way Holly had taught me. After getting her undressed, I proceeded to suckle her tits, and insert a couple of fingers in her pussy. I found her G-spot and she started to moan. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed and shared tongues before I went back to her nipples. After a few minutes, she started humping my hand and had an orgasm. As she settled down a little, I pulled her legs over my shoulders and entered her. It wasn't long and we both rode the orgasmic express with her yelling at the top of her lungs. I filled her pussy with cum as we went.

"OH shit, was that good. I've never cum that hard. How long before we can go again?"

"Give me a little time and we'll do it again."

While I was recovering, we talked about when I was leaving. I indicated that I would probably leave in the morning, go to Sandusky and stay at Cedar Point for a day or two and then move on to Toledo before heading north.

"Not to be pushy, but would you like some company to Toledo? I could use some fresh ideas for my books and I suspect that I could get a slew of them spending a few days with you!"

"I would enjoy the company immensely." I looked at her and gave her a lecherous smile. She laughed.

I was ready to go again. I looked around the cabin of her sailboat and decided to have some fun. I stood her up, bent her over the table and smacked her ass. "OWE, what are you doing?"

I entered her and smacked her again. "What the fuck you do...oh shit that feels good." I had reached around and was playing with her clit as I stroked her pussy. I alternated between smacks and clit playing and in minutes she was climbing aboard the orgasmic express. She came with a scream, her body shaking, her head bobbing, and my balls dumping their load in her pussy. I turned her around and held her tight and slowly rubbed her ass as she slowly came down from her high.

"I thought you'd gone all kinky on me and was scared, but that will be in a future book!"

She put her arms around me, we kissed and fell into bed. I wanted to get an early start in the morning.

12