Great Loop Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car going back to the marina, we all were quiet. Sally finally said, "That church makes me more emotional than any place I've ever been. It humbles you and makes you think about the power of the Great Lakes."

Back at the boat, I poured my self a bourbon and sat on the deck thinking about the church, the Great Lakes, my boat and myself. It frightened me a little because I have never thought about myself in a philosophic manner. This was a new experience for me.

"Hello, Jim?" It was Tina and Margo.

"Hey, come aboard. Would you like a drink? I was just thinking about what I experienced today and trying to put it in perspective. Something new for me."

"We'd love a drink. Tell us about your day and what you were thinking."

I got them some wine and told them about the church.

Margo said, "Wow, I can see how that would make you a little introspective. Tina and I visited a little chapel in the Bahamas that gave us pause a few years ago. We talked about it almost non-stop for a week. We still talk about the experience from time to time."

Tina chimed in with, "We thought we'd get dinner somewhere a little quieter than last night. Would you like to join us and we can discuss plans for tomorrow?"

"That sounds great!"

As we walked up the dock, each girl took an arm and we proceeded to walk along the Nautical Mile until we found a restaurant that wasn't real busy and went in. We were seated and after we had ordered a drink, I asked, "So tell me, what's it like working on a yacht?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled. Tina started, "We met 12 years ago and were both looking for adventure. At the time, we were living in Miami. We saw an ad in a paper looking for attractive women to work on yachts and we replied. It was an agency that provided crew support for yachts. They explained that we would be expected to serve food and drinks, make beds, do laundry, cleaning, serve as hostesses and what ever else the owner or captain told us to do."

Margo,"Ya, that sounded like fun. We didn't think about that last part too hard or we might not have signed on. The salary wasn't bad, especially when they provided quarters and food. So we signed on, but insisted that we came as a pair, not as singles."

"It wasn't long before we got our first assignment. It was on a yacht that was going to be spending a couple of weeks cruising the islands. It was owned by some big wig and he wanted to impress some potential clients. The captain interviewed us before hiring us. He explained what our duties were and then added "and what ever else the owner or clients may request." He looked at us to see what our reaction might be, but we didn't catch the significance of his words. We just got very enthusiastic and said yes. He shook his head, smiled and we were hired."

"We got to the dock a day early so we could get acquainted with the boat, where stuff was, where our quarters were, and were surprised when we were given uniforms to wear. They turned out to be quiet revealing. The captain again asked us if we were sure we wanted to do this and, we of course, said yes.

"The next day, the owner and the guest arrived and we cast off. Everything went well, lunch was served, the tables cleared, we made sure the rooms were in order and went to our quarters to wait for drinks and dinner. While we were there, the captain called down and asked us to report to the bridge for some instructions. Arriving, the captain said, ' Do you remember when I explained the position, I said that what ever else the owner or guest request?' Both of us looked at each other and shook our heads yes. 'The owner and guest have requested that drinks and dinner be served topless with each of you wearing no more than a thong.' We were surprised and shocked. Neither of us had expected this, but now we were in a position where we had no choice. Neither of us were virgins, but .........."

Our drinks arrived and Tina took up the story.

"We only had about 20 minutes before drinks were to be served, so we went back to our quarters, looked at each other and undressed. I think we both were afraid to say anything. We put on our sexiest thongs and went to serve drinks. After about 3 or 4 drinks, some of the guest started getting a little touchy-feely. At first, we were a little annoyed, but as long as it didn't get any worst, I was all right with it and Margo seemed to be ok as well. By the time dinner was served, they were openly fondling our breast, our asses, and rubbing our crotches. By the time dinner was over, they were trying to get our thongs off, but we said we had to keep them on."

"A couple of the guys tried to get us to go back to their rooms with them, but we managed to avoid that. It wasn't long before some of the guys had passed out and some members of the crew helped them back to their rooms. One whispered to me that we had done well for a first time and to expect this on about every trip. He said some will get even worse."

They paused in the story as we ordered our dinners and then Margo continued.

"For the next couple of days, the first day was repeated, however, the guests roaming hands began as soon as the first drink was served. One guest offered Tina a $1000 to go back to his room with him. The captain over heard him and explained that wasn't allowed on his boat. The owner also helped to calm things down."

"Everything must have gone well. By the time we got back to our home port, the owner had a signed contract for millions of dollars, the guest were happy and grabbed one more feel as they left. The captain pulled us aside and said, 'You did very well. Not all trips will be like this. There will be trips where you will be expected to do more and the guest rooms will not be off limits to you for entertaining. If that doesn't bother you, I'll make sure to use you both again. The guest took up a tip for you. Here it is.' The envelope contained $5000 to split between us. The owner also gave us a bonus as part of our checks. "

"So that was how we got started. We now work with just 6 captains and make a very comfortable living. You may be surprised at what we have been asked to do by some guest, both men and women. The more risqué the bigger the tips, but we've still set our limits We don't do anything with pain, giving or receiving and we don't do water sports or drugs."

At that point, our dinner arrived and the discussion changed to me and my adventures. They were enthralled when I told them about Helen and Lori, laughed at the story about Amber and was surprised about MJ.

After dinner, I invited them back toSecond Chancefor a drink and they accepted. Back at the boat after a brief tour, I asked, "Does all your work on the boats involve sex?"

"No, two of the boats we work regularly are what we call family boats. The owners usually bring their wives and kids along as well as members of the extended family and their kids. When we work those boats, most of the kids are under 10, so we are like nanny's and care for the kids while the adults have time together. If it's during the school year, they get the assignments from the school for the kids and we serve as teachers as well. Working those yachts is a nice change of pace for both of us."

"Do you work all year, or do you take time off?"

Tina answered that one, "We usually work 9-10 months of the year. Most of the trips are a week or less, but on occasion, a trip will last a couple of weeks. We try to take a week off between trips if possible. Now that we work with a limited number of captains, we are better able to schedule our time."

"What are the most 'interesting' trips you've made?"

Margo,"I think there are two trips that stand out for us. The first was a trip that was with a captain we no longer work for. The owner had some business guest on for a three day trip and what we didn't know was they had drugs aboard. We think it was coke, pot, and what ever else. We were serving naked and things got out of hand with a couple of the guys. They started hitting on us and then hitting us and demanding all kinds of kinky stuff that we wouldn't do. That brought more hits. Both Tina and I were bruised and Tina suffered a broken arm. We demanded the captain take us to the nearest port so we could leave the boat. The jerks didn't even pay us for the days we did work. We now have a clause in our contracts that we only work drug free boats. Fortunately, the captains we work with also have similar clauses in their contracts, so we don't have any more of those problems."

Tina, "The other trip that we think of is a trip where the only people dressed were the captain, the engineer, the cook, and the assistant captain. Everyone else, including us were naked for 10 straight days. There were four couples plus the owner and his wife. It turned out that they were into swinging and this was a swinging party. Before we even signed on, we were told what to expect, but we still agreed to work the boat. We were expected to be active participants as well as perform our normal work. One afternoon, they set up an inflatable pool, poured some oil in it and asked us to wrestle.
Both Margo and I got all oiled up and tried to pin each other. It was fun. We were so slippery that neither of us could even hold the other. One of the wives decided to join us and then there were three naked women wrestling in the pool. Some of the men sat watching us while jacking off. After about 20 minutes, we got out of the pool and started to clean up. The woman that had joined us, pulled me to the deck and proceeded to eat my pussy. She certainly had a talented tongue. I came 4 or 5 times and while she was eating me, one of the guys, fucked her from behind."

Margo, "One morning after serving coffee, two of the guys got into a 69 and sucked each other off. That was a shock to both Tina and I. The wives did each other more than once a day as well, especially after the men had fucked themselves out so that they couldn't get it up any more. Also, after fucking, a woman would clean the man and the woman up. Both of us spent nights in the rooms with a couple in a three way. By the end of the trip both Tina and I had each spent the night with all of the couples and the owner and his wife."

Tina, "One of the wives was really into bondage and got one of the husbands to tie her up in a chair and then really abused her. She was bruised pretty bad, but said she had never cum so hard. As you can imagine, there was just about any thing you can think of. Anal, tit fucks, blow jobs, vibrators, dildos, two ways, three ways, four ways, gang bangs, and a couple of ladies pulled a train. One of the wives walked around with a butt plug in and would only pull it out if she was getting her ass fucked. It really turned into an orgy that lasted several days and no one caring who they had sex with or where they had sex. The deck was a common area, but the stairs, the bow, and the railings were also used. One woman even used the railing as a horizontal dance pole and would rub herself off on it at least once a day. Our tip for that trip was the best we've ever had."

Margo, " We figure we have only a few more years before we're replaced by younger women. We've been saving our money and have a nice place in Boca Raton, Fl. After we're done with this, we want to open an interior decorating business. When we have time, we take classes in decorating."

"It sounds like you have lived a very adventurous life. How about we leave tomorrow morning about nine after the rush hour traffic clears."

Tina, "Since we are going to be together tomorrow, how bout Margo and I spending the night here with you?"

Both Tina and Margo smiled. "Sounds great to me!"

Down below, they both worked to undress me and had me sit on the bed and watch. They proceeded to undress each other and then they kissed. It was the hottest kiss I'd ever seen. My cock was painfully hard just from the kiss. They began to explore each others bodies with hands and tongues roaming every where, tasting, kissing, feeling each others tits, pussy, and rubbing clits. Soon they crawled on the bed and got into a scissor arrangement and were rubbing their clits together. While they were doing that, Tina reached over and started stroking my cock all the time smiling at me. Margo was pulling on her nipples and playing with her tits. After several minutes, both came and then Tina turned and sucked my cock into her mouth. Margo moved up and sat on my face and gave my tongue access to her very wet pussy.

By the end of the night, each girl had come several times and my balls were as dry as they'd ever been. They both curled up to me and kissed me. We spent the night that way.

12