Great Loop Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the river from Port Huron is Sarnia, Ontario. A high bridge called the Blue Water Bridge connects the two countries and is a heavily traveled bridge. Lots of commerce crosses the bridge as well as recreational vehicles. I understand that some Canadians cross the bridge to work in the US. I pulled out my charts to see if it would be possible to meet up with Helen and the girls and still keep my schedule for Mackinac Island. I figured that I could cross the lake from Alpena, MI, and spend a couple of days with them and then I would have to leave to keep my reservation. I sent Helen a text confirming when I would be there. The text back showed a selfie of 3 naked women.

Port Huron was nice. It's a smaller city and shows signs of the economics of Michigan, but the people were friendly, offered things to see and do, and were ready to help you in any way they could. I was having breakfast at a diner and met a young lady that had just graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a teaching degree. She had been hired by the local school district and was excited to start teaching second grade. She told me how she was buying supplies, preparing lesson plans and getting to know the local area. Her enthusiasm was contagious.

I moved on the next morning. Michigan's coast is lined with a lot of harbors that make it easy to find a place to spend the night. Some are more complete than others, but they make travel a real pleasure. Lake Huron is about 200 miles long and the second largest of the Great Lakes and the fifth largest freshwater lake in the world. I spent the night about 3/4 the way up Michigan's thumb. It was a small village in an agricultural area. I ate dinner that night in a local restaurant that was frequented by farm families. The farmers came in with their wives, kids, grandkids and the place was alive. Everyone knew everyone and since I was a stranger and most of them had seen my boat many came over to welcome me. I had never known such friendly people. It made me feel at home.

That's the way it was as I made my way north past the point of the thumb, across Saginaw Bay to Tawas and finally to Alpena. People were friendly, helpful and liked to laugh. Even the kids were fun to be around. I spent a couple of days in Alpena, waiting out a storm, resting, getting fuel, water, food, etc. I made sure all my running lights worked as well as my spot light since the crossing to Georgian Bay was going to take me about 20 hours so part of it would be in the dark.

The weather showed the sky clearing for the next day with calm winds and a full moon. I was thankful for that because it would help night time visibility. I left right at sunrise. While the crossing was long, it was uneventful. When I got inside the Georgian Bay, I found a place to drop anchor and gladly fell into bed. I slept until dinner time and then went back to bed. I thought it would take me a few hours to get to the island that Helen and the girls had rented for a few weeks.

The next morning, the site that greeted me was over powering. Looking at my charts and reading a guide book, I learned that Georgian Bay has over 30,000 islands, most uninhabited. There were villages, world class fishing, and just general cruising. I could spend a whole season in this bay. The islands were granite, both bare and wooded, some had cottages and docks, and there was great anchorages every where you looked. I was looking forward to the sun rises and sunsets.

Pulling anchor, I headed off to find Helen, Lori, and Susan. When I was about a half hour away, I called them to let them know I was almost there. As I came around the point of an uninhabited island I could see all three standing on the dock waving. Peter was there as well. Fortunately, the water at the dock was about 12 feet deep, so docking was not a problem. After the boat was secure, Helen climbed aboard and jumped into my arms. She was naked and wrapped her legs around me and dry humped me as she kissed me. Lori and Susan were topless and both hugged and kissed me with a great deal of enthusiasm. Peter climbed aboard wearing shorts, shook hands and said, "How the hell are ya, James? It's good to see you again and I need help servicing these girls." We all laughed.

Helen said, "Come on James, lets get those clothes off you. We girls are horny!"

Helen ran up the dock while Lori and Susan each took an arm and dragged me up the dock. Peter wasn't far behind. By the time we got to the cabin, my shirt was off, my shoes were off, my shorts were unzipped and Lori was trying to pull them down while we were walking. As I stepped onto the porch, Helen pulled my pants down and engulfed my cock. Lori and Susan pulled off their bikini bottoms and started rubbing their bodies all over me while pulling my hands to their pussies. Peter walked by and said,"Good luck, Mate!"

Lori dropped to her knees next to Helen and the two worked on my cock. Susan pulled my lips to hers and we shared tongues as I played with her pussy. It didn't take long and I was flat on my back with Helen riding my cock and Lori sitting on my face. Peter had entered the fray and had Susan bent over the back of a chair and was taking her from behind. Helen started having her mini-orgasms. Like I said before, she is the most orgasmic woman I have ever met. The more little orgasm she had, the harder she rode my cock building towards a major orgasm. Lori started pressing her clit harder against my face. Between Helen's moans, Lori's MMMMMMM, Susan panting, and Peter's grunting, it wasn't long and Lori flooded my face with her juice, Helen shouted, "FUCK YES" as she came and Susan was saying, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK" and she came. Helen pulled off me and swallowed my cock, it wasn't long before I filled her throat with my cum. Lori was kissing me and licking her cum off my face while Susan was swallowing Peter's cum. When everyone was finished, Peter got us all some water and we lounged on the porch.

Helen said, "James, I've missed you. Lori, Susan and I talk about you all the time and what a good time we had on the boat and in Toronto. We are so pleased that you could visit us here at the cabin."

"I've thought about you guys a lot as well and glad you invited me over. I can stay for a couple of days and then I'll have to leave."

Lori came over and sat on my lap. She whispered, "Helen wants you to make her pass out again, but Susan and I just want you to make your wonderful love to us. There will be a couple of announcements at dinner tonight that will probably surprise you, but its all good. Now I feel you starting to get hard, so make love to me." With that, she put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. We shared a lot of very hot tongue and our tongues danced together. We finally came up for air. Peter and Helen were starting to fuck and Susan was using a glass dildo on herself.

Focusing on Lori, I moved to her tits with both my hands and tongue. When her head leaned back, I moved to kiss and nibble on her neck and ears. This elicited a long MMMMMMMMMM so I knew she was enjoying my efforts. I spent a fair amount of time on her body from the tits up. As she started to wiggle her ass on my cock, I laid her down on the couch and worked my way down over her stomach to her pussy. I entered her with two fingers as my lips and tongue found her clit. Her back arched and I heard, "Oh fuck, is that good. Don't stop!" I alternated between my fingers in her pussy and my tongue in her pussy and on her clit. It wasn't long before she had an orgasm, but I didn't let her come down from her high and kept at it. As she climbed even higher, I entered her with my cock and we boarded the orgasmic express together and I saw stars as I exploded in her pussy. Susan was quick to clean us both up and that gave Lori another orgasm.

I looked over at Peter and Helen, but they were done. I never heard Helens classic yell as she came. Both were watching Lori and I and gave me a big smile.

I was done for a while now. So we sat around and caught up with each other and talked about the adventures I had after I left them. They were surprised about MJ and all wanted to see the pictures that Amber had taken. Susan grabbed me and said, "Let's go to the boat and get your computer." When we got to the boat, she jumped in the water instead of getting on the boat. I joined her and we enjoyed a refreshing swim before climbing the ladder to the dock. I really enjoyed the view of her ass as we climbed the ladder. We got the computer and went back to the cabin. Every one enjoyed the pictures.

Peter finally said,"Ok mate, help me cook some steaks and we'll have dinner. I think we're going to need it before tonights over."

Bourbon, wine, steaks, salad and bread was dinner. We all sat around nude while we ate and everyones feet were busy, but we all ignored what was going on beneath the table. As we finished dinner, Helen stood and said, "Ok everyone, we have an announcement to make. Peter and I are moving back to Sydney next May. Peter has excepted a very exciting position with an international development company. He will be a vice president with a real possibility of becoming president in a year or two. Susan knew about this and has indicated that she will move with us. I'm sorry Lori luv, but its too good of an opportunity not to go. We will come back to visit you and maybe James will be able to visit us at the same time."

There were a lot of congratulations, hugs and kisses, as well as some tears. Lori had an inkling of something, but I don't think she expected this. She didn't hide her emotions very well when I watched her face and eyes after the announcement. I decided that I would be sure to sleep with her that night and hold her so she knew she was still loved.

After all the excitement had died down, Susan pulled me aside and asked me to love her. We went off to her room and we lay on the bed. I asked her, "Do you have any kinky surprises for me tonight?"

"No, the announcement was enough of a surprise for tonight. I feel sorry for Lori. She and Helen have been inseparable since they met in college and now they are going to be half a world apart. I thought Helen should have told Lori like she did me to give her a chance to get use to the idea. Her husband travels almost 3 weeks of the month, so she is alone a lot. Peter and Helen are her family. Now make love to me."

I did make long slow love to her. It started with a kiss and ended with both of us taking a ride on the orgasmic express. After we returned to normal, I excused myself and went in search of Lori.

I finally found her out on the dock by my boat. She was sitting with her feet dangling over the water and it was obvious that she had been crying. I asked, "Are you alright?"

"Helen asked me that before I sent her away. No, I'm not. I feel like I'm losing my family with no notice. I feel cheated that she wouldn't share her excitement with her best friend before announcing it to everyone. I know, I should feel happy for them. I've known they missed Sydney for a long time and that Peter was looking for the right position, but I just didn't expect all this to happen this soon, or to be announced tonight."

"May I sit down with you?"

"How bout we go on the boat? I'm getting a little cold and don't want to go back in the cabin right now."

We went on the boat and I found a blanket to wrap around us as we sat on the deck. I put my arm around her and held her close. She was shaking, but I didn't know if she was cold or crying. We missed a beautiful sunset.

We went below and got in bed. Lori curled up to me and asked, "James, just hold me close tonight. I need to know someone loves me."

I kissed her on the top of her head and held her close. Soon she was sleeping.

When we woke in the morning, Helen was spooned in behind Lori. I quietly got out of bed and went in the cabin to shower and clean up. I realized that today was not going to be this massive orgy that I had imagined. In stead, it was going to be a day for healing wounded feelings and egos. When I returned to the boat to get a pair of shorts, Helen and Lori were quietly talking and I simply slipped away.

Back in the cabin, Peter and Susan were up and making coffee. Peter said, "Well, that didn't go over as well as expected. I think today will be a day to leave them alone together and let them work out their hurt feelings."

Susan said, "I agree with that."

Little later, Lori and Helen walked in the cabin. Lori came over to me, put her arms around my neck, kissed me and said, "Thank you. Every things going to be all right, but it's going to take some time. We're going out on the ski boat to find a small island and talk in private after breakfast."

After the girls left, I asked Peter and Susan if they wanted to go with me to get fuel for the boat before I had to leave. Peter declined, but Susan agreed. On the boat, Susan took her top off and sat next to me.

"James, you are such a considerate lover. Last night was special for me just because you are the only lover I've had in a while. Oh I know, we haven't had much time together. Just those couple of days on Lake Ontario when you were in Toronto, but I still think about those days and read your blog to know that you are safe and having a good time."

"Thank you, but the whole Toronto experience was special to me. I've told a few people about it and they are all jealous of me for that experience. Perhaps we can get together this winter whileSecond Chanceis in storage. Maybe I can fly up from New York or you can fly down. We'll stay in touch and see what we can work out."

After filling the boat with fuel and water, we headed back to the cabin. Susan got on her knees and gave me an awesome blow job. I slowed the boat down so I wouldn't hit anything while she was sucking on me. She pulled off just as I came and I covered her tits with my spunk. She giggled as she rubbed it in her skin.

The girls showed up about an hour after we had gotten back. They were laughing and had their arms around each other. As they approached the cabin, Helen yelled, "All right everybody, get your clothes off. It's orgy time!" She was naked by the time she stepped on the porch.

That night was an orgy. Peter and I DP'd Helen and I spent time with both Lori and Susan. Everything was done on the porch in plain view of each other and anyone that happened by on a boat. Helen and Lori made love, Susan and Lori made love as well. Helen was her usual vocal and orgasmic self. Peter and I both had to take several recovery breaks and the girls were not shy about loving each other. My performance declined the longer the evening went. We dragged mattresses out of the bedrooms and put them together on the floor and all slept together that night. I fell asleep with Lori and Helen curled up to me while Peter had Susan in his arms.

The next morning, I only had Susan by my side and Peter had Helen and Lori. After breakfast with lots of foot jobs and toe fucking, it was time for me to leave. They all went down to the dock to see me off. The girls had tears, gave me hugs and kisses and Peter and I shook hands and gave each other a manly hug.

After I rounded the point of the island and couldn't see them any more I couldn't help but think what wonderful friends they were.

12