Great Loop Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, my bags were packed and Jill and I sat down together for breakfast. It was a pretty somber mood.

"Jill, I've been thinking. I'd like to make you a couple of offers that you can think about and give me an answer later. First, I'd like you to come to New York for New Years. We can get a room near Times Square and watch the ball drop at mid-night and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city during the holidays. Second, I'd like you to join me on the boat next summer if you can, otherwise, I'd like you to plan on spending as much time as you can with me. BJ can join us too, if she can get time off from work."

With a squeal, she slid into my lap, kissed me, and said, "I've thought about it long enough. The answer is yes to both. I don't know how I'll make the second one work, but I'll find a way. Yes, yes, yes! Have we got time for a quickie?"

"Wished we did, but I really need to get going so I don't miss my flight."

She dropped me off at departures. I said, "Give BJ a kiss for me." I then leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss. Her last words were, "Text me every day, please!" Suddenly, I felt lonesome.

I was half way down the concourse when my phone indicated a text. It was from Jill, "XOXOXOXO". My return text read "Ditto".

Back on Long Island, I got settled in at Ben and Shirley's, bought an old Toyota pick up and called Jean and Lois and told them I would be in in the morning. Ben told me how their trip to Bozeman had gone. They hadn't found a place to buy, but their realtor was looking and continued to send them possibilities.

I had forgotten how long it takes to get any place with the traffic on LI. The traffic hadn't changed, and the pace was as hectic as I remembered. I eventually made it to the office and received hugs from both Jean and Lois. They both commented on how good I looked and on my tan. They had been following me on my blog, but had a host of questions. The entire morning was spent answering their questions. They were both intrigued by the women I had met and wanted details on the sex. I didn't get too deeply into the details, but they got the idea. After lunch, we got into reviewing the schedule thru the end of the year, planning staffing levels, etc. Most of it, they'd already worked out which was good because my head just wasn't in the game. Both noticed and commented that I didn't seem to have the same focus I used to have. I just said it was hard to get back up to speed after being gone for so long. I left early and returned to my apartment, grabbed my computer and started looking at the pictures. Immediately, I felt calmer. I thought, it'll take me a few days to get back into the swing of things.

The next morning, I went by the gym to renew my membership and met with my trainer. He was appropriately impressed with how I looked, took some measurements and photos to compare to my initial ones and developed a program to increase my overall strength. He said my body fat was good, but that I should have some more muscle. I then went into the office and tried to get more involved. I had a hard time again. Fortunately, Jean and Lois were on top of their game and the business continued to run great.

As the days became weeks, Thanksgiving got closer. Jill and I continued to exchange texts and so did BJ and I. I also exchanged random texts with many of the other people I had met in my travels. I was sitting in my office recovering from Thanksgiving week when a text came in from Jill. She was headed to Traverse City. Apparently, Edith had had a stroke and her son and daughter were putting her in a nursing home. Jill wanted to go and see her.

Now the heart of the holiday season was hitting us. We had hired our temporary staff, food was arriving daily, we were setting tables at various halls. I was keeping up with everything, but it seemed like I was always a step behind Jean and Lois.

In mid-December, I went in to Manhattan to do a little Christmas shopping for Jill. I went into a large camera store and bought myself a camera for recording my travels. It wasn't a DSLR, but the sales lady said it would meet or exceed all my needs. Next I went to Macy's to look for something for Jill. As I stepped thru the main entrance, I heard, "Jim, JIM!". I looked around and there was MJ. She came rushing up to me, gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and said, "How are you? You done with your travels for the year?"

"MJ, good, how are you?"

"Jim, this is my fiancé, Stan. We met shortly after I returned from the city last summer and its been wonderful. Stan, this is Jim, the guy I told you about that's on the long boating trip."

We shook hands, I felt as if he were sizing me up as a potential problem.

"Congratulations to you both. Have you set a date yet?"

"No, probably sometime next fall. Stan is from Charlotte, SC, so I'm selling the boat and the condo and moving down there."

"Great, how's your mystery selling?"

"Not very well. It didn't get very good reviews, so I did another book signing tour, but it didn't seem to help. I'm going to stick with romance novels."

"Stan, what do you do?"

"I'm in finance. It's been a good year."

"Well Jim, it was great seeing you again, but we need to get going. Have a happy holiday. Let's go Stan."

"Thanks, MJ. You too. Congratulations again to both of you."

That solved my potential problem with MJ. Now to find a gift for Jill. I found someone to assist me. I wasn't sure what I wanted to get Jill. What was appropriate for someone you had only known for a few weeks, but had been intimate with? Jewelry, perfume, sexy lingerie, clothing, I wasn't sure. I ended up with a pair of nice ear rings and an outfit for on the boat next summer.

After all the Christmas parties and Christmas day, I told Jean and Lois that I would be entertaining a friend thru the New Year and they were on their own. Their comment was, "Have fun".

I met Jill at the airport. She looked fabulous as she rushed into my arms and we hugged and kissed. I had already checked in at the hotel, so we went straight to our room where the hugging and kissing continued as we stripped each other before falling on the bed. She engulfed my cock and I licked her pussy and clit. A few frantic minutes later, she had her first orgasm. I then turned her around, and entered her from behind and we both went to the stars together. We snuggled together as we cooled off. We caught up on everything going on in each others life and talked about the next few days together.

We continued to share our lives as we sat in a tub and soaked. That was a new experience for me. I had shared showers before, but never a large soaking tub. We enjoyed it immensely. We looked like prunes when we got out. After drying each other off with much teasing, we sat on the sofa naked and exchanged gifts. The ear rings and outfit were a big hit. She gave me a book entitled, Frank Lloyd Wright's Chicago and tickets for a tour of Wrights Chicago and a tour of his Taliesen in Wisconsin. Then we kissed and made love again.

We dressed and went out into the streets of Time Square. We found a restaurant and had drinks, a nice dinner with wine and great conversation. Over dinner, Jill said,

"I've got more news for you. When I visited Edith, her condition was not very encouraging. She did ask about that man that I went on the boat with. I told her I was going to NY over New Years to see him. She warned me to be careful of him. I laughed and said I would. Her children have put her house up for sale and I learned that the Inn has been sold and the new owners won't need me this summer. That is both good and bad news since now I don't have that job, but now I have time to go on the boat with you. Some more good news, I have applied to have my Physical Therapy license re-instated. It's been long enough. I have to take some continuing education classes before they'll re-issue it. Some I can do on-line, others I can take at a local college at night. So by the time we leave, I should be close to having my license re-instated."

"Congratulations, that's awesome. What's next?"

"I'm not sure, but I plan to be on a boat with a guy I know and fuck him silly. We may even be joined by my girlfriend once in a while." Her eyes were sparkling as she said that.

"Sounds like a good time. Anyone I know?"

That brought me a kick in the shins.

" Owe. I also have news for you. I ran into MJ the other day."

Jills face dropped.

"She introduced me to her fiancé."

Jill's smile returned and was even brighter.

"Now, let's walk around a little to help settle this dinner and then go back to the room and enjoy each others body!"

We spent about two hours walking around, holding hands and then a light snow started falling. When we got back to the hotel we both had snow in our hair and on our coats, but we couldn't stop smiling and laughing and sneaking a kiss every so often. It was great to be with Jill again.

We kissed in the elevator and I squeezed her ass. I hoped security was enjoying the show. When we got to the room, she undressed me and then I undressed her. While we were doing that, we were kissing, touching, teasing, sharing our tongues and generally enjoying our foreplay. By the time we got on the bed, I was harder than I had ever been and her juices were running down her legs. I started licking her legs and worked my way up to her pussy and gave that a lick before moving to her nipples and teasing them. Jill couldn't stop saying,"MMMMMMMMMMMMM". Finally, she pushed my head back down and I focused on her clit as my fingers explored her pussy and G-spot. She reached for my cock and balls and started stroking them. As I got close to blowing my load, I pulled away and continued my assault of her pussy. As she got closer to cumming, she started saying, "Oh fuck, good, fuck, don't stop, I'm close, keep going, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSS."

As she came off her high, I buried my cock in her soaking wet pussy and started pounding away. We both started climbing towards the stars. She went into orbit with a "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSS." and I rapidly joined her with a loud grunt.

I thought I heard someone ask if we needed help. I had to laugh.

Jill put her arms around my neck and held me as tight as she could. We kissed and kissed and kissed. Finally we separated and stared into each others eyes as we held each other close. "I'm so glad you asked me to join you on the boat and that I talked myself into saying yes. You're a wonderful man. I told Edith that too."

"You're an awful special lady as well. I'm glad I asked you."

"I'm tired. I had to get up early for my flight and the day has been very enjoyable, but I need some sleep."

With that, we spooned and her breathing slowed as she drifted off to dreamland. One last wiggle of her ass against my cock as I cupped her boob and she was asleep. I chased after her.

Morning found us in a 69 position with me on top starting the day in the best way I can think of...giving pleasure to someone special. Each day started the same way. Over the next few days, I showed her the City. We went to museums, Rockefeller Center, and Battery Park to look at the Statue of Liberty. We payed our respects at the National September 11 Memorial. We focused on finding little restaurants and bars for each meal. Every evening, we ended back at the room naked and in each others arms. Sometimes we showered together, but that was usually in the morning. In the evening, we used the soaker tub and laughed as we got to looking like prunes when we got out.

New Year's Eve arrived and we started the day the same way. There isn't a better way to start a day. Jill texted BJ and sent her a couple of pictures of us together. They didn't show anything, but it is obvious that we were naked. BJ sent back a smile and said she was jealous. We dressed and went down to Times Square. The atmosphere was electric. People were already starting to fill the streets. Barricades were up, it seemed that every police officer in the US was there. They were every where. I had pulled off a small miracle and gotten us a reservation at one of the best restaurants in NY, so in late afternoon we returned to the hotel to change into dress clothes for our evening out. While changing clothes, I bent her over the back of the sofa and we had a quickie.

Dinner was as good or better than I've ever had. Jill ran out of words to describe how good her meal was. Needless to say, we had a great time. People were standing in line waiting for tables to open and the staff was encouraging us to leave without seeming to be rude. I understood.

Back outside, the crush of people was impressive. Every one was in a festive mood, some more festive than others. Occasionally, the sweet smell of pot could be scented as we worked our way back to the hotel. Back in the room, I turned on the TV, found some music and Jill and I danced our first dance together. After several dances, we kissed and undressed. With her in her lingerie, and me in my shorts, we danced some more. The lights were down really low when a Kenny G song came on. She stripped me and I stripped her and then we danced naked. The feel of skin on skin, her scent, our kisses, it was the most romantic and erotic experience I've ever had. When the music stopped, my very stiff cock was caught between her thighs, her boobs were pressed against my chest, my hands were squeezing her ass, her head was on my shoulder and my head was on her head. We stood there letting our senses engulf us.

I don't know how long we stood like that, but it was wonderful. Then I heard the TV say like 1 minute to midnight. We went to the window and watched the ball as the announcer began the countdown. She leaned over and I slipped into a very hot, wet pussy and began stroking with the countdown. At mid-night, we both yelled happy New Year and came together. I briefly wondered how many other people came with us. We separated, turned and kissed each other with a great deal of passion. When we separated, Jill's smile and eyes were sparkling like I'd never seen them. We kissed again and pressed skin to skin enjoying the emotions that swept over us. We moved to the bed and made wild passionate love in every position we could imagine and then rode the orgasmic express to the stars together.

The next morning we showered together and then ordered breakfast in our room. She answered the door in a very revealing robe. The girl delivering our breakfast said "Lucky", we both laughed. We debated going to the parade, but decided not to. Instead, we lay naked on the bed and watched it on TV and played with each other. She stroked my cock, I nibbled her nipples, teased her pussy and clit. Soon we were in another 69 and then fucking. It was a great morning and afternoon. We dressed and went out to dinner at a restaurant we found near the hotel. The food was excellent. Back at the hotel, we stripped and jumped in the tub for another soaking bath. Again, we were like prunes when we got out, but the sex was great.

The next morning was a repeat of the previous mornings, except that Jill was leaving in the afternoon. We took our time making love but had to be out of the room by 11:00. After checking out, we left for the airport to assure we were there in time for her flight. We hugged and kissed repeatedly while she was standing in the security line, but then it was time for us to separate. Jill had tears in her eyes and I wasn't far from them. I stayed around waiting to assure her flight left before heading back to Ben and Shirley's. It wasn't a pleasant drive. When I got home, there was a text saying, "I miss you. Can't wait to see you again. XOXOXO." My response, "Ditto". I know, I'm not much of a texting romantic.

A few days later, Jean, Lois and I were meeting to review the past year and the holiday season. It had been the best year I and the company have ever had. As we sat going thru all the details, it became evident that while I was excited about the past year, my heart was no longer in the business. It was even evident to Jean and Lois. Jean finally said,

"Jim, would you be interested in selling the business? If so, Lois and I would like to buy it. We've put together a business plan and have preliminary approval for financing if you do. I've also talked to your accountant as part of our normal business meetings and know about how much the business is worth, the value of all the assets, and we are prepared to make you an offer if you're interested. If you're not, that's fine, we'll continue to stay on with you."

"Ah, well, to tell you the truth, I've thought about it off and on over the past few months. Are you serious? If you are, let me talk to my accountant and lawyer and I'll get back to you in a few days."

A week later, I told Jean and Lois that I would be willing to entertain their offer. After some negotiation we reached an agreement. Now it was in the hands of the attorneys, the accountants, and the banks. My attorney said it would take between 60 and 90 days to close the deal.

I called Jill and told her, she was excited, so was BJ.

Ben and Shirley said, "Now what, especially after you finish your boat tour". My response, "I don't know."

I spent the next few weeks gathering all the information the banks, lawyers, and accountants wanted. January became February, which became March. I still didn't have a closing date and I wanted to leave for Chicago by April 1. Finally, we closed on March 20. I had to sign an agreement that said I wouldn't start a competing business for a minimum of 3 years. They had to sign an agreement that said I could consult with them to help with the transition to their ownership of the business and established an hourly fee for the consulting services. Now, I was free of my business and able to continue my travels.

Also during this period, I stopped by to see Tony and Debbie. Tony was out in the yard, saw me approaching, walked over and we shook hands. In side, there was no sign of Debbie. As Tony was pouring us a little drink, I asked about Debbie. Tony said, "After she got back from the trip with you, a boat came in for a couple of days. The crew was delivering it to the British Virgin Islands and was short a hand. They wanted to know if I knew of anyone. Before I could say anything, Debbie said she'd go, so she quit on the spot and was gone the next day. I hear from her only randomly."

I guess that explains why I hadn't heard from her in the past 5 months.

One day found me near the neighborhood that Holly lived in. On a whim, I drove by and stopped to see her. There was a different doorman than before and he didn't know a Holly. He said the upstairs apartment was owned by a doctor and his wife. I said thanks and left. I guessed she found someone and left. I'll probably never know.

After selling my pickup, I was having a good bye dinner with Ben. Shirley was in Montana looking at a couple more properties. As we were sitting there, Ben got a text from Shirley informing him that she had put in an offer on a place and was waiting to hear if it was accepted. As we finished, a text came in saying they now owned a house in Montana. I congratulated him. The next morning, I was on a plane to Chicago, Jill and my boat.

12