Great Loop Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Jill demanded I fuck BJ silly, which I was only too happy to do. When we finished, Jill and BJ made love as only two girls can. I was almost jealous of the intensity of their loving and I was stiffer than iron. Jill noticed and we fucked as well. What a wonderful night. It was good to have BJ aboard again.

We went into St. Louis and visited Gateway Arch, went to the top and admired the view. The Mississippi looked a little intimidating. Since it was late we got a room at a local hotel, had a nice dinner and then returned to the room. The girls double teamed me. I was naked in seconds. While BJ was wrapping her lips around my cock, Jill was doing the most erotic striptease. I almost lost it when she turned around, bent over, pulled down her thong and inserted a finger in her pussy and then licked it clean all the time looking at me between her spread legs. The evening was a fog of pleasure. I pleasured each girl, the girls pleasured each other and then me again.

We ordered room service the next morning. I got an interesting look from the young lady that delivered our food. I smiled, tipped her nicely and said, "Thank you."

After breakfast, showers and dressing, all of which was sexy, we went to the Missouri Museum of History to tour the Lindbergh wing. He was a very interesting man and I learned he was much more than the first man to fly the Atlantic solo. Another education for me and the girls. We stopped for dinner on the way back to the boat. For a little bar, they served some awesome steaks and the wine was great. Back at the boat, we turned in the car at the rental agency and made plans to leave the next morning. Nude was the order of the night.

We were on the river early the next morning. Moving south from Grafton we passed St. Louis. Surprisingly, there aren't any marinas in the St. Louis area. We motored past the arch. I was surprised by the strength of the current. The river is not as lazy as the song implies. In addition to the current there are wing dams to watch for and the commercial traffic. Huge push boats pushing 10, 12, or more barges loaded with grain, coal and other commodities made for a busy day. Our next stop was Cairo, KT. We had no problems getting there in a reasonable time (13 hours). The rivers current pushes you right along. I did briefly think I was glad I wasn't doing the loop in the other direction. Going up river against that current would make for a long journey.

Cairo is where the Ohio River merges with the Mississippi River. I had already decided that I would go up the Ohio River to Louisville and then drop back down river to Paducah. We spent a couple of days at Cairo, not doing much, lounging on the boat and talking to our neighbors, and of course there was always the 4:00 happy hour.

Our second day in Cairo was a Tuesday, Jill got a phone call. Edith had died. She came topside with tears in her eyes and debated whether to go to the funeral. She and BJ went for a walk and when they returned, she had decided not to go. That night she lay between BJ and I and we made sure she knew she was loved.

I planned to go up the Ohio River as far as Louisville. I wanted to visit the bourbon distillery's in the area. Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Haven Hill, Buffalo Trace and a host of others. I planned to rent a car, and spend a week, maybe more touring and tasting. BJ was going to have to return to Chicago and work, but Jill and I were looking forward to it.

Loopers warned us that during the summer, there are so many pleasure boats on the river that you have to wait in line to use the locks, even though they are large enough to handle the commercial traffic that is on the river as well. So we should allow extra time to get to our planned destinations. I quickly realized that my plan to be to the Gulf by the end of the year probably wasn't realistic if I wanted to stop and take in all the sights along the route.

The next morning we were on our way up the Ohio River. This river has a strong current as well and we were going to fight it all the way to Louisville. We came to the first lock and there was a line of recreational boats of all different kinds and sizes. Some were small ski or fishing boats, others were like mine, and still others were large house boats. We got in line and were next to a large house boat. Jill and BJ being very social persons, struck up a conversation with a woman from the house boat. There were four couples on the boat. Pretty soon, there were six women standing at the rails talking. I had no idea what they were talking about.

The lock opened and the line of boats started moving forward, but the lock filled before we got there, so we had to wait another round. The girls all talked some more and then everyone broke up. Jill and BJ got into a quiet discussion. I sensed that something was up, but I didn't know what. Soon, they came up to the bridge. Jill said,

"Jim the people on the house boat seem really nice and asked us if we wanted to join them this evening. They are going to what they called a quiet anchorage that has room for our boat and theirs, but that's about all."

"Ok, that's fine. What's the problem?"

Now it was BJ that spoke, "Uh, well, they're swingers and they've asked if we want to join them this evening. We didn't know how you'd feel about it. We're not sure either. What do you think? You seem to have more experience at these kinds of things than Jill or I do."

I thought for a minute trying to read their faces. Finally I said, "I've only been to one swingers party. It was in Toronto last summer. I know I told you about it with Helen and Lori and others. It was fun and I had a great time. Everyone was naked, the sex was great. If you've never been to one and are curious, this would be small enough that you should go and have a good time. If our boat is right next to theirs and you're not having a good time, we can always leave. The big question is, if we go, how do we know they are clean. We don't know their history and they don't know ours. Do they use condoms, etc? It may be a risk, I can't say. Since I've been to one, I'll leave the final decision up to the two of you. I'm fine either way."

BJ and Jill looked at each other. Finally, BJ said, "I'm curious, it's not something high on my bucket list, but now I'm curious. We'll have the safety of the boat right next door so we can leave if we're not having a good time or it gets weird or something. What do you think Jill?"

"I don't know. Five cocks sound like fun, five pussies sound like fun and the boat will be right next door. I'm nervous. Do you think it'll be all right? Shit, let's just do it. Yeah, let's do it."

She looked at BJ and me, kinda smiled. I looked at BJ and she said, "Go for it."

I thought to myself, looks like a party tonight!

I hailed the boat next door on the radio, got directions to the anchorage in case we became separated, but my plan was to follow them and then raft up. The girls were back at the railing passing on our decision and then I think the discussion turned to clothes, what to bring, etc, etc.

The lock opened and both boats were guided in. After clearing the lock, we motored up river for a few hours and after going around a bend, the house boat moved to the side of the river in an area of little current. I let him get anchored and put his fenders out. I had the girls put out my fenders and then I moved in, got anchored and slowly the boats came together and we tied off. I introduced myself to the captain with "Hi, Jim" and he responded "Bill, looks like a good time tonight. You all right with this?"

"No problem, I've been to a party before, but this will be a first for the girls."

"Ok, we'll be careful with them, we usually start with a drink and snacks and then someone strips and we're off to party. We have bedrooms, but usually, everything happens in the main room. If the bedrooms are used, the doors stay open and no one enters without being asked, but watching is allowed. We're all clean. Because we're part of a larger group, we get regular checkups and very seldom stray from that group. You guys are the exception. It was my wife that asked Jill and BJ to join us."

"That's good to know. The three of us have been only us for almost a year now, so we're all clean as well. It looks like we're all set here, so I'm going below to freshen up. See ya in a while."

"Looking forward to it."

When I went below, Jill and BJ were already there and trying to decide what to wear. I took a quick shower, pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tee. I could tell there was a lot of nervous energy in Jill and BJ. They changed clothes several times and their laughter seemed tight. Finally, they settled on the thongs they wanted, the shorts and both wore a bikini top. It was time to go.

We stepped across to the other boat, introductions are made. This was the first good chance I had to see everyone. All appeared to be in their mid to late 30's which made me the oldest one in the group. All were trim except for one fella that had a bit of a belly on him. The girls ranged from short to medium height, one had small boobs, the others had modest size boobs. The guys were all dressed in shorts and a shirt, the ladies were dressed to display their assets.

Bill came over and asked what I'd like to drink and returned with it in a few minutes. Both BJ and Jill were drinking wine, but they were drinking it in large swallows. We all stood around talking about the weather, the river, the river traffic, etc. Obviously, we were all waiting for the action to start and BJ and Jill looked nervous.

The music was turned up and one of the girls came over to me and said, "Hi, I'm Cindi. Want to help me get this party started?"

"Sure, let's do it."

She started a striptease to the music. Everyone turned to watch. After her top came off, she dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts and engulfed my cock. I looked around, both BJ and Jill were watching as a couple of the men approached them. Their eyes were huge. After a few minutes she slowly stood up rubbing her tits on my cock and whispered in my ear, "Take my panties off with your teeth!"

I kissed my way down her body, starting at the neck and ears. When I reached her tits, I kissed, licked and bit them and got a moan of pleasure from her. Continuing on down, I bit the top of her panties and started pulling them down. Then I bit the crotch, pulled back and tore them off and licked her clit. That brought another moan. I did a quick look around and everyone was in some stage of undress. Both BJ and Jill were topless and had hands on their tits. BJ had a guys cock in her hand and was stroking it as she kissed him. Both girls looked like they were getting more comfortable. It was good because Cindi pushed my head deeper into her pussy as I continued licking her clit. I entered her with two fingers found her magic button and started stroking it. Her moans of pleasure grew louder and her legs started shaking. She sat down with her legs splayed wide open and I accepted the invitation and drove my cock deep in her. My mouth engulfed her tit as I stroked her. It wasn't long and she rode out a massive orgasm. I pulled out. I didn't want to cum so early in the evening. I wanted to build to a huge load and then dump it in or on one of the women. Cindi looked up at me and said: "Thank you, it was wonderful."

I looked around and both BJ and Jill were engaged in some form of sex either with a guy or a woman and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Jill saw me checking on her and gave me a smile.

A brunette approached me and smiled. Damn, she had a pretty smile and awesome eyes. She was also naked. She snaked her arms around my neck and planted a hot, passionate kiss on my lips before saying: "I'm Dee, let's find some space and get comfortable."

I sat in a chair and Dee straddled my legs and placed her pussy against my cock. We kissed some more while I played with her nipples. Both of us took it slow. After 10 or 15 minutes of this foreplay, she stood up, bent over the arm of the chair and said: "I like it from behind and I like having my cheeks spanked while you're doing me." I couldn't keep the lady waiting, so stood up and smacked a cheek before entering her. As I was pounding her and smacking her cheeks, another woman came up and joined me in the spanking. While she was helping with the spanking she was also playing with one of Dee's tits. Dee said: "Yes, Yes, YES, do me harder, shove the big cock in as deep as ya can. Somebody, anybody, suck my tits, bite my nipps, PLEASEEEEEE." I fucked her harder and one of the men got under her and was working on her tits. The woman that was helping with the spanking grabbed his cock and started stroking it. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could. I was working up a good sweat. It wasn't long and she started getting orgasmic and then a big one hit, she shook, collapsed into the chair, moaned and laid there. The woman that had been helping me grabbed my cock and started stroking it. As I came, she aimed me at her tits and I painted them gooey white.

She sucked my cock to clean it completely and sat on the cock she had been stroking. I slowly looked around and saw Jill watching me. Her eyes seemed a little sad, but then she was approached by Cindi and went off with her. I was done for a while, found the bar, got some juice and rested. I was approached by another woman, but I told her I was in recovery mode, so perhaps later. BJ stopped by, got some water and I asked her if she was having a good time. Her response, "I sure am doing a lot of fucking and sucking tonight. I'll probably be sore tomorrow."

As I recovered, I realized I was the only man in the main room. I surmised that something must be happening in the bedrooms. As I headed for the hall, a blonde slipped into my arm and said: "lets go watch." I didn't understand, but followed her down the hall. When we got to the bedroom, there were both Jill and BJ on their hands and knees getting spit roasted. If I hadn't seen it, I would never have believed it. After watching for a few minutes, we went to the next bedroom and found three women in a daisy chain. The blonde dragged me to another bedroom, pushed me on the bed and mounted me. She seemed to be in a hurry to get off. She rode me as fast and hard as she could, all the while fingering her clit. Her tits were bouncing all over the place. Within a minute or two she was screaming and cuming before collapsing on me and then rolling off me. That was strange.

I got up, walked back up the hall, the daisy chain was still going and so were Jill and BJ. Back at the bar, I poured myself a bourbon. I was done for the night.

It wasn't long after that, that Jill showed up. She had her shorts on and was trying to put her bikini on. She had me help her. "I'm ready to go. I'll find BJ and let her know if she wants to stay. Please get dressed and come with me?" Five minutes later both BJ and Jill were ready to go. We managed to say good night to Bill and then returned toSecond Chance.

Back on the boat, one look at Jill and then BJ and I knew something was wrong. After the three of us got in bed, I put me arms around both and said, "Ok, what's bothering you?"

Jill started, "Huh, when I see you and BJ having sex, I'm not bothered at all, but when I saw that girl come over to you and start stripping and then sucking your cock, I got all jealous, and then I saw BJ with a guy and then again when she was with a woman, that made me jealous even though I was having sex with all these guys and women. I thought I would get over it as the night went on, but I didn't. Watching BJ get spit roasted was even worse, even though I was getting spit roasted at the same time. I just seemed to get less and less comfortable as the night went on. But to be honest, I really enjoyed all the sex, especially if I couldn't see either of you."

"BJ?"

"I had similar feelings at the beginning of the night as well, but they seemed to go away as the night progressed. I could see both of you having pleasure, as was I, and I was happy that you were having a good time. I enjoyed all the sex and the different cocks and some awfully good pussy, but I don't need a steady diet of it. Once or twice a year might be ok, but that group meets at least once a month and sometimes small break out groups every week. That would be too much for me."

"Jim, BJ, please let's not do that again. Let's just stay our nice three some. Ok?"

I looked at BJ, then Jill and said, "I'm fine with that."

"So am I."

"Thank you, but the fucking was awesome! I'm sore and tired and I want to go to sleep now, but thank you again for listening and understanding."

12