Great Loop Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

"Most of our friends were sad when their kids went away to college but we were glad to be able to return to the any where, any time way of sex. By my early 40's my hormones were in over drive. I couldn't get enough. George and I talked about swinging so he would have help keeping me happy, but we never acted on it. I just used his cock, fingers, tongue, toys and just about anything else I could find to get me off. I was one horny bitch, wasn't I George?"

"That you were!"

" We tried sex in public too. I found that particularly exciting, but George had risen in the ranks of the company and was concerned about his reputation if we got caught. I became an exhibitionist. If we were going somewhere, I'd let my tits hang out until we got where we were going and then I'd cover up. Sometimes at a restaurant or bar, I'd wear a short skirt and no panties and flash men and women. When I did that, George would be lucky to get home before I was sucking his cock."

" I had problems after the birth of our daughter and they removed my insides so we couldn't have any more kids. New problems developed a while back and the doctors warned us not to have sex until everything got healed. We were back to oral only. Last week, the doctors gave me the go ahead, so that's why we're here for a week."

"May I have another glass of wine please? and get George another bourbon. Thank you."

"Alice, I think we should leave Jim for the night."

"Getting horny are ya? I'll be done with the story in a few minutes. I'm starting to get wet, so it won't be long."

She reached over and rubbed George's cock.

"Alice!"

"Relax George, Jim's an adult. He knows what its all about, don't ya? So, we're here for a week. Our daughter will be here tomorrow for a couple of days, but after she leaves, it's anywhere, anytime, right George? How long are you here for Jim?"

"I've no time table, so I'll leave in a day or two probably."

"We're going to take Ruth, our daughter, out for dinner. Would you like to go with us?"

"We'll have to wait and see, but thank you."

"Ruth's a looker, you'll like her. She has her own business doing marketing and web stuff. She finally bought a house a year ago and is fixing it up."

"Alice, stop trying to fix Ruth up with a guy. You know how focused she is on the business, and Jim already has a girl friend, maybe even several. Sorry Jim, I'll take her back to the boat. Ignore any noise you may hear tonight. Thanks for the drinks. Say good night, Alice."

"Night Jim, we're gonna go fuck now. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

After they left, I had quite the laugh. It was obvious they were still much in love and still enjoyed sex. It sounded like they had always had an active sex life. I briefly wished Jill and BJ were here. Alice's story had me feeling horny. Almost on cue, my phone buzzed with a text message. It was a selfie of Jill and BJ in bed together. It dawned on me how much I missed them. The next text asked if I had met any friends yet? I decided to call them and tell them about Alice and George. Jill put me on speaker so that both could hear my version of Alice's story. By the time I finished BJ must have been between Jill's legs because she had an orgasm.

"Sorry Jim, but the story made me even hornier and since BJ was already working my clit, I just had to finish. It was good, but we do miss you."

"I miss you two also. Now go take care of BJ for me. Talk to you later. Here's a hug and kiss for each of you."

Now I was horny. My girl friends were getting each other off, Alice and George were at it based on the motion of their boat and I was alone. I poured myself another bourbon, picked out a book and began to read.

The next morning, was a beautiful fall day. The sky was blue, the sun bright, the air clear and dry. Still no frost, but it had to be coming sometime in the next few weeks. I had walked up to the marina and showered and now was drinking a cup of coffee and reading the news on my tablet. Alice stepped on deck and yelled, "Hey Jim!'

"Hey Alice, how was your night?" I asked with a smile.

"George and I still have it. It was great, but we don't have the stamina that we used to have. George's tongue is still amazing."

"Alice!"

"Morning George, how are you this morning?"

"Good, best sleep I've had in weeks!" He was grinning ear to ear.

"Ruth texted us, expects to be here around 11. We may try to get in another round before she gets here. You have plans for the day?"

"Alice, that's none of our business. Leave the man alone."

"It's ok George, no I don't have any plans for the day. May walk around a little, get some exercise, do a little maintenance on the boat, some reading and then have a nice quiet dinner somewhere."

"Why don't you go to dinner with the three of us. No since eating alone if you don't have to."

"Alice, please!"

"Oh George, I'm just trying to be nice. Will you join us this evening?"

"You twisted my arm, ok, I'll join you for dinner, but only if I can pick up the tab."

"Done, come on George, we got time before Ruth gets here."

They disappeared back into their boat.

A while later, as I was preparing to go for a walk, a stunningly beautiful girl about my age came walking down the dock. She took one look at Good Luvin and started shaking her head. She had a smile on her face. I said: "Are you Ruth?"

"Hi, I am. That's my parents boat, some things never change!"

"I'm Jim. They told me you were coming, but they weren't expecting you for a while yet. They're quite the pair. Your mother gave me a little of their history last night. It was interesting."

"Nice to meet you. I hope she didn't embarrass you last night. She can get into a mood and she likes to talk about sex, especially their sex. It can be quite embarrassing sometimes. I think I'll just wait here on the dock for them to finish. I don't need to walk in on them again."

"If you'd like, your welcome to wait on my boat. I'm not doing anything."

"Thanks. Do you have any coffee?"

"Yup, how do you like it?"

"Straight up."

We sat, drank coffee, and she told me about her business. It specialized in developing web sites and web advertising. She had started it about 10 years ago and now had 12 employees and was looking for 2 more. She asked about me and I gave her a brief summary of what I had done and doing the loop. I didn't mention my 'friends'. I asked about her house and she explained the she had bought a craftsman style bungalow and she and her dad were updating it and restoring it. George made furniture as a hobby and was making the furniture for her. I told her about my tours of the Wright properties in Chicago and she started asking me all these questions. Seems that's on her bucket list to do someday. As we were talking, Alice came on deck and yelled, "You're here, and you've met Jim."

"Hi mom, yes, Jim was kind enough to give me a place to sit and a cup of coffee while I waited for you and dad to finish. I take it the doctors say you're fully healed."

"She is. Hi Sugar, how was the trip down?"

Ruth and her parents stepped to the dock, mom and daughter hugged, dad and daughter hugged and kissed.

"Nice to have met you, Jim. I hope to see you again."

"Oh, he is going to dinner with us tonight."

"MOM, did you invite him? I'm sorry Jim, guess I'll see you tonight. Mom, what am I going to do about you?"

They went back aboard their boat. All three were laughing.

Dinner that evening was enjoyable. Alice wore slacks so I knew there would be no flashing. Because they had been coming here for a few years they knew the good and not so good places to eat. We went to a small restaurant that had a wonderful menu and wine list. Most of the food was local and very fresh. We took our time. Conversation flowed to Ruth's work and her house, then to George's latest project, a multi-story condo building, and then more questions about the loop. Alice asked a few questions about the people I had met, but I managed to avoid what she was trying to get at. I think George was kicking her under the table.

Back at the boats, we said our good nights and boarded our boats. I poured myself a bourbon and sat down with a book on bungalows and craftsman style houses. I was half way thru the drink when I heard,

"Jim? Jim, are you awake? It's Ruth, may I come aboard?"

I stepped to the deck and Ruth was standing there. "Sure, it's cold out here, lets go inside. What's up? Are your parents all right?"

"Oh, they're fine. We talked for a few minutes, then they said good night and headed to bed. It was only a minute or two before I knew what they were up to. I tried to ignore it, but that boat is not the most sound proof so I stepped outside, saw your lights on and you know the rest."

"Would you like a drink? I can open a bottle of wine, or pour you a bourbon."

"Bourbon sounds good. What's that you're reading."

"It's mostly a picture book about bungalows and craftsman style houses. You've probably seen it, or you may even have it."

"No, do you mind if I sit next to you and look at it with you? Did my dad tell you that he is a very respected authority on bungalows and craftsman style homes? For a while he worked for the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation and still does a lot of consulting with other architects about those style buildings, especially restoring existing buildings and homes."

"Really, that never came up, your mom dominated the conversation last night."

"So tell me. What did you think about my mom after she told you about her sex life?"

"Ahhh, I wasn't embarrassed by it. It was nice to see a couple that obviously love each other and even at their age still have an active sex life. I've not known many like your parents. Most marriages seem to disintegrate to a co-existance and sex is a once a month or longer obligation. In your parents case, sex seems to be the glue that holds them together."

"That's an interesting observation, but you may be right. Do you have a girl friend?"

"Well sort of. I have a friend that spent a few months on the boat with me, but had to go back to Chicago because her mother got sick and she went back to take care of her. Why?"

"In my case, the nut didn't fall very far from my parents tree if you know what I mean. I like sex. Its just that trying to start a business is time consuming and you don't have time to develop relationships. You know what I mean. I'm also 40, and starting to experience the same raging hormones that my mother went thru. What I'm trying to say is, if your interested, I'd like to spend the night with you on your boat."

I experienced a brief moment of shock. Did she just proposition me? She did! She put her arms around me, pulled me close and planted as hot a kiss on me as I have ever experienced.

"Well, can I be your bed mate tonight?"

"I'd love it, this way."

I had admired her long legs and tight ass several times since meeting her and now I was going to get to admire the entire naked package. Another 'friend'.

She slowly undressed for me. There wasn't much to take off. She was commando. The blouse came off, the jeans came off and she was naked. It didn't take me long to get that way either. I was hard, it had been a while since Jill had left and I was ready. She reached for my cock and began to slowly stroke it. I reached for her nipples and proceeded to roll and pinch them. This sex was different then what Holly had taught me, but sometimes you go with the flow. She pulled me to the bed and mounted me. She rode me cowgirl as I played with her tits. It was like a scene from a porn film. She rode me, got off and sucked me, climbed back on reverse cowgirl, leaned forward so I could tease her ass, got off sucked me again, got on all fours and invited me to enter her from behind and so it progressed. She had multiple orgasms before I exploded all over her tits. She lay there rubbing my cum into her skin and smiled at me.

"Thank you."

The next morning, we had oral sex. It IS my favorite way to start the day.

Out on deck, Alice looked over and said, "Oh, that's where you went. It looks like the two of you got better acquainted. That's good. Look George, Jim and Ruth did get together. I told you they would."

"ALICE!"

"MOTHER!"

Alice just laughed and took another sip of her coffee.

Ruth and I spent the next two nights together. Then she returned to Cincinnati and it was time for me to get moving again.

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers
12