Great Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers

She rode me harder and harder, moaning louder and louder, until she finally slammed herself down and froze, moaning loudly as a shudder passed through her. As she caught her breath, she continued to ride me slowly, but once she was back to herself, she dismounted me and lowered her mouth onto my cock again. She really was a talented cocksucker, pumping my cock and fondling my balls while her lips slid up and down my shaft. I relaxed and enjoyed her skills, allowing my orgasm to build slowly and relishing every second of it. As I got closer to cumming, I began to lift my hips, pushing my cock further into her mouth. Denise picked up on what was going on and increased her efforts. I think all of the blood left my extremities as I felt an incredibly intense orgasm continue to build. Finally, with a groan of pleasure and relief, I exploded into her mouth for the third time that weekend.

Satisfied that I had nothing left to give her, Denise let my cock fall from her mouth and crawled up beside me. We lay together, naked bodies pressed against one another, relishing our last few moments together.

"What happens now?" Denise finally asked without raising her head.

"Well," I began, "since we are both happily married and live almost 2000 miles apart, maybe nothing." She raised her head then and looked into my eyes.

"I said I was happily married," she responded, "but I never said I couldn't use a little bit more excitement in my life." I was intrigued.

"What do you propose?" I asked.

"At the very least," she suggested, "I'd like to masturbate to suggestive emails accompanied by some revealing pictures. And, of course, should either of us find ourselves in the other's neck of the woods, we've already seen what we can accomplish with either a couple of hours in a hotel or a few minutes in a hidden room." I couldn't argue with that. The idea of having pictures of Denise & her fabulous tits, not to mention the potential for future encounters, was too enticing to resist. I agreed that we should keep in touch in exactly the manner she had suggested.

When the time came that she needed to depart, after we made out for a while longer, I watched as she retrieved all of her clothes. Laying them out on the bed, she pulled a thong from the pocket of her shorts and stepped into it. I hated to see her pussy hidden, but she looked damn good wearing just the thong. I hinted that what she was wearing would make a good picture. She looked me over, lying naked on the bed, and indicated that she felt likewise. She then grabbed her bra, hooked it backwards around her waist, then spun it around and pulled it up her arms, hiding her beautiful breasts. I looked on wistfully as she pulled on the rest of her clothes and checked the mirror to be sure that she was presentable. I finally got up off the bed and held her in my arms for a few more minutes, gave her one long last kiss and watched her ass as she walked away down the hall. She looked back from the elevator so I stepped into the deserted hallway to give her one last look before it swept her away.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers
12