Great Sex and Nothing More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

"The million dollar question, then, Jane: who would you recommend in this neck of the woods?"

"I knew you'd ask and while I racked my brain coming over, I can't think of a name. Certainly no one with the firm you are currently using. They're competent over there but---and please don't take this as inter-firm cattiness---they're bush league in relation to the kinds of deals you do. My projected replacement is coming in from outside the area. He's top drawer but, as I said, new to the area. There are a handful of folks on a national level who have contacts---and reputations---in virtually every city in the country. I will give you a list of names. The quality of life here is well above average. The issue is going to be getting them to move, possibly walk away from a partnership...they really have to have a good reason to live here other than just comp. "

"Okay, I get it. Help me out a little on the comp side. Would you be willing to share what you are looking at in St. Louis?"

"I don't see a problem with that; I can jot down the numbers. Remember, I'm looking at partner---that means more than big bucks in my line of work. It means prestige...it means you've made it...lots of perks. Our profession puts a lot of stock in being a partner with a top firm. It's the ultimate accomplishment. You're going to have to offset that with title, perks, comp, access---whatever---and even then it's a tough sell. " Jane jotted numbers as she spoke, then checked her watch.

"Guys, I hate to eat and run, but I've got an appointment. If there's anything else, Don, here's my card; feel free to give me a call. "

Another handshake and another hug and she was gone. Don McNiff turned to his other lunch companion.

"Wow! Your description of her abilities and credentials barely scratched the surface---or did her justice! I learned more about this stuff in the last hour than I've garnered from bullshit consultants---and my own people---in the last month. I can't let this one get away. I don't see a chance in hell that I'm going to find anyone as remotely qualified to do the job. I also don't look forward to the cost and time associated with a national search. You know her; what's it going to take?"

"Don, you're going to have to figure out the financial package. You do have a counterpart on the other coast who recently decided to go in this direction---you know who I'm talking about. Give him a call...put an offer together. "

"She said: 'more than comp and perks, a reason to move,' or in her case, a reason to stay?"

"Let me work on that aspect; I've got some thoughts. "

She had left the office a few minutes early; he would not be home for another two hours. She was standing in the bathroom. She eyed the case that contained her 'training set'. She snatched the first one from its place and lubricated it over the sink. She sat on the toilet and raised her legs. She started to laugh. What would they think at her staid firm if they could see her now? She was about to slip a butt plug up her ass. With any luck, she would insert several more there before he came home. She was doing it so that she could accommodate him...take his fat dick where no man had gone before. She was aroused...her closely trimmed little cunt was wet. . . slippery...glistening.

By the time she got to the third of the four, her pussy was leaking. It hadn't been so bad...it had excited her. She knew her ass hole was sensitive...liked it when he touched her there...kissed her there. She had done more than simply insert each one...she'd fucked herself with them...shoved them in and out. She had almost cum more than once. Now the final one.

Oh, fuck! That is big! Shit! There is no way...it burns...Christ! It isn't even half way in yet! Relax...you read about it. . . have to relax...that's what the book said...ohhhh! Son-of-a-bitch!

She turned around and bent over, examining her rear in the full length mirror.

Yep, it was up inside her all right.

She pulled on it gently. The damn think shot out and she lost her grip on it.

Dammit! Have to do it all over again. It has to be easier the second time.

What the fuck...the fullness...disconcerting...better now.

Oh, fuck! That was his car coming into the garage! Need to take it out---no! Leave it in. You needed to get used to it. The panties will hold it in place. Get your clothes on, slut.

"Hi, babe! You're home early. By the way, Don was extremely impressed. You gave him a lot to think about. I can't thank you enough!"

"My pleasure," she said, as they embraced. His hand was on her rump...his cock was hard. They often fucked as soon as he got home. What if he found the thing in her ass? What if he did? She was his slut. His slut had decided to enlarge her horizons---and her anus---by walking around with a big red plug shoved up her ass. Typical slut behavior.

"Keep that thought. Unfortunately I have a phone conference starting in under five minutes and since I am leading it, I can't just mute the phone and fuck your brains out over my desk...which is exactly what I would like to do. "

"My pussy will still be here waiting when you get done...and my ass. "

"Don't think I forgot about that, babe. Hey! On another note, would you mind grabbing the bottle of Dom on top of the wine rack in the basement?"

"What's the occasion?"

"I'll tell you after the phone call. "

"Are we eating in or out?"

"In—I'm cooking. "

Sometimes they cooked together; sometimes she cooked. More often he cooked or they went out. He was a very good cook. She decided she needed to get the damn thing out of her ass. She went to the bathroom and did so; after cleaning it, she put it back in its little case.

By the time he finished the call, she had chilled the bottle of Champagne and two flutes. He came up behind her, put his arms around her and kissed her softly. She allowed her body to fall back against him. She felt so safe in these arms; she knew she would miss them.

"Are we going to fuck or drink champagne?" she asked playfully.

"Drink champagne now, fuck later?"

"What? Tired of my tight little cunt already?"

"Never, saucy wench!" he said, running his strong hands along the crease of her rear. Hers found his hard...always hard...cock. She unzipped him...releasing his belt...pushing his suit trousers and boxers down. She was on her knees sucking his big cock before he could protest...not that he would. He was gently fucking her mouth, alternately letting her just blow him. She had become so damn good at this. She wondered if she should add a line to her already impressive resume: world class cock-sucker who also swallows. He came quickly for her; she was convinced he could do so on command...will himself to cum at a time of his choosing.

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her tenderly...probing inside. She had been surprised the first time he had done it. Her ex-husband was repulsed by the taste of his own cum. This man was not. She helped him recover his boxers and trousers, re-zipped him carefully and refastened his belt.

"So, what are we celebrating?"

"Let's pop the champagne and I'll show you. "

They quickly settled on the sofa in the living room. He handed her a check; she quickly understood that it was a check written to his ex-wife. It was a big check.

"What's this?"

"It's her monthly stipend under what is called, 'rehabilitative alimony'. "

"Monthly?"

"She elected for a wad over the short haul as opposed to a long term plan. It essentially meant she only had to stay unmarried for three years. If she'd accepted a long term settlement, the checks would have stopped if she every got married and would be subject to adjustment by the court as her financial situation improved. We are drinking this expensive champagne---expensive but well worth the cost---because that is the last one of those mother-fuckers I will ever write. I might just decide to deliver it personally so I can flip her off one last time. "

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you. I've been sending that shrew well more than two thirds of every dime I take home for three long years. It's done; I can get on with my life now. Move to someplace nicer, do things...make plans. "

"That's wonderful," Janie replied, realizing that he had just talked more about his ex in five minutes than he had ever done before. Good for him; he could move on with his life now.

Hours later, the game began in its usual fashion. He knew what was coming...knew what she was going to give him...knew what she was going to let him do to her...wanted him to do to her.

It was there now, pushing gently against her anus. He had been sweet and tender. She had assumed he would take her ass immediately. They had kissed. He had made her cum with his always talented mouth. Then he had fucked her...slowly...tenderly...as if making love to her.

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

"No and yes...just do it before I lose my nerve. "

The head pressed forward...popped through. She gasped. The burn passed quickly...so full...relax...deeper now...he's waiting for my reaction...has never hurt me...wouldn't hurt me...doesn't want to hurt me. She nodded silently. He advanced. It took several minutes to take all of it...all of his big cock. . . all the way inside her rectum. Not moving...letting her get used to it...her fingers fell to her special spot. She felt so full...so owned...so possessed...she'd crossed over now...she was a certified ass whore...anal slut...butt bitch.

"Fuck my ass, baby. "

Somewhere between a croak and a whisper. His pace increased. She was taking a man in her ass for the first time at the ripe old age of thirty. There was a big, fat hard cock up her butt. She grinned; she giggled. His pace increased. His strong hand stroked her...made her feel special...made her feel like a really special little ass whore. The idea more than the feeling was what initially excited her.

Not so bad...better than I thought. Oh, my! Much better than I had thought it would be!

As she relaxed more...accommodated his girth...a pleasurable feeling caught up with the erotic idea---the thought. He was very excited. . . his breathing was almost in gasps...her fingers working...she was almost there...he was going to cum any second.

He's fucking me up the shitter...and...and...I'm starting to like it...not bad...better than not bad...good...fuck my virgin ass, baby...butt fuck your little anal slut.

She felt him twitch...his hot fluid bathed her most private inner walls...she came almost instantly...screamed...shuddered...trembled...writhed...almost passed out as he screamed her name...collapsed on top of her, surrounded her with his strong arms...nuzzled her softly...whispered something she could not discern...held her tightly...kissing her...loving her. They stayed connected for longer than usual. And then he'd carried her in and bathed her...took care of her...dressed her for bed...placed her under the covers...tucked her in...held her in his wonderful arms until she fell asleep.

She would let him have her ass again. Hell, that wasn't even up for discussion. She would do it not just because it had turned him on more than anything they had ever done but because it had, to her surprise, turned her on more than anything they had ever done. Her ass was a little sore, so not every night...but soon.

Three days later just before lunch, her secretary stuck her head in the door. Usually she just buzzed her on the intercom.

"There's someone here to see you. He doesn't have an appointment, but I recognized the name on the card..."

It was Don McNiff. She rose and went out to greet him.

"Don, what a surprise! Come on in. You've arrived at a good time. I was just going over some figures and have no one else beating down my door until after lunch. Coffee?" He shook his head. "How can I help you?"

He sat across from her and pulled a sheath of papers out of a portfolio. "I've found the ideal candidate. Before I share the name with you---or actually make an offer---here's the package I put together. I was hoping you could look it over and let me know if you think it is competitive. "

She took a few minutes to review the document. It was very competitive. There were perks, club memberships, exotic automobiles, profit sharing, stock options, access to a corporate yacht, hours on a corporate G550, an executive suite title, a seat on the board and the executive committee.

"You've outdone yourself, Don! Even a partner or one anticipating partnership would have a hard time not giving this consideration. I know it sounds crass, but you've included enough 'status symbols' to damn near make 'em forget that they're walking away from the word 'partner' on their business card. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Not a guy, actually. A very talented young lady." He removed a business card from his breast pocket and slid it in front of her. It was her business card. She was momentarily speechless.

"Don! I don't know what to say. I didn't think I'd given any indication that I was a candidate. I have a position in St. Louis...partner on the horizon.... I..."

"You didn't---but you're also the only one remotely qualified. Don't say yes or no right now---but at least take a few days to think about it? You said something about someone needing a reason to move---or in your case, stay---beyond all the trappings of compensation and perks. Mull it over. See if you can find that reason to stay---and accept my offer."

She agreed to do so. She was still in a state of shock. Did she have a reason to stay? A magnificent cock at her disposal, there was that reason. No! That wasn't a reason...was it? The best damn fucking she'd ever experienced in her life---or probably ever would? No. It had been a finite relationship with a clearly defined timeline and a well established end point. There was no future there. He just enjoyed fucking her. He would tire of that. He had said he was ready to move on with his life...make changes. It was just an affair, albeit a very satisfying one. No. She wasn't destined to spend the rest of her life as some man's whore---any man's whore. Her private line rang.

"Hi, babe! Any chance you could slip away for lunch?"

"Ah, well, no, oh, I guess. I have to be back by one or so. Where?"

"Francines?"

It was her absolute favorite place to eat lunch. He knew how to make her smile even when she was angry with him. No, she wasn't angry with him; she was angry at herself. He'd never hinted at---certainly not promised---more than what they had together. Good---amazing, cosmic and unbelievable---sex. She had never asked for or expected more from him. It wasn't enough to stay; if she stayed, it was destined to end and end poorly. Best to collect your chips and move on to another table. Tell him; tell him today. He still seemed to enjoy fucking her. He wouldn't throw her out on her ass. He needed to know; she needed to be honest with him. She owed him that much.

"Sure, I can meet you there..."

"No need, dear heart. I'm parked illegally in front of your office. "

"I'll be right down. "

That was different; he'd called her 'dear heart', not that it meant anything.

He was standing by the car waiting for her; he took her in his arms, kissed her softly. Oh, those damn arms of his. She would miss them...miss him...certainly miss his...his cock...hands...tongue inside her...stop it!

They said little during the short drive; he had reserved her favorite table. Champagne? Dom again? Not that she would ever tire of it. Maybe he knew about the job offer. Maybe that was why he had invited her to lunch. She started to speak.

"Don McNiff just left my office; he made me an offer to head up his new operation. I was certainly polite; I told him I'd mull it over but I really don't have a reason to..."

"Stay?"

"Yes, exactly...to stay. "

"I said something to you the other night...in bed...the night we had the champagne. You either didn't hear me or chose not to hear me. I'm going to say it again. Listen very carefully. "

He paused, then, taking her hands in his said only three words...impossible words...illogical words...words that he could not in a million years be saying...saying to her. Words she was sure she didn't hear.

"I Love You. "

"What? No...you don't...you can't...it's just about...about sex...great sex...but not about..."

"Love? Why not?"

"You did say that...I blew it off...certain that I had misunderstood...I seem to remember cumming harder than I've ever cum before...you were fucking me in the ass...I almost passed out. You said, 'I love you' after fucking me in the ass?"

"Okay, you're right. Possibly not the most perfect time to say something that important. I should have said it before then...wanted to...afraid to..."

"Afraid to?"

"We like each other; we never fight about anything. . . like most of the same things...live together without any real hardships...I'm not that much older than you are in today's world. Heaven knows we...fuck well together. "

"But you said you didn't ever plan to get married again...you weren't looking for another wife. "

"I know. I said that. I didn't want to give you any false impressions...make you believe that it could be more than..."

"More than fucking?"

"Yeah. And as I recall, you weren't exactly looking for husband number two!"

"I wasn't---I'm not. I just wanted to keep thing easy between us...not give you the impression that I was looking for a walk down the aisle---which I wasn't---am not! I knew you enjoyed fucking me. I sensed that you at least liked me, found my company not unpleasant. Look, you were cute! You seemed interested. I let you fuck me that first time in my apartment so that you wouldn't lose interest. Then after we...did it more...I began to...I...oh, fuck it! I became addicted to your damn cock...and your hands...your mouth...your arms...you...so addicted to you." Her eyes were filling with tears.

"Okay. Let's see where we are. We've both experienced crappy marriages. We're both terrified of the idea of being husbands or wives again---you more than me, it would seem. Let's try this again. Give me your hands and don't you dare turn away those amazing blue, tear-filled eyes. Here goes:

"I love you. I can't believe how much I miss you when you aren't there. I can't believe how much I panic in the middle of the night when I reach out and can't find you. I love cooking with you, reading with you...talking with you. The idea that you are going to leave in a little over a month rips my heart out. My heart...it's yours if you'll have it. I accept and understand your fear of being some man's wife again. Could we just sort of sneak up on it? Would you please at least be my fiancée? If I said will you marry me, would you at least say yes---even if it means maybe?"

"Did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Of course---hence the champagne---and a ring of course. "

He had snuck it on her finger before she even realized what he was doing. It was very pretty.

"How long do engagements usually last?" she asked, unable to resist smiling.

"As long as they need to...as long as it takes to be sure. . . to know. "

"And you think you already know?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. "

"Okay. "

"Okay? What the hell does that mean?"

"It means...yes to the engagement idea...maybe to the other part. . . the wife thing. "

"Does it mean you aren't moving to St. Louis?"

"Now what kind of engagement would that be if I were 1,500 miles away?"

"Thank God!"

"Now, if I'm even going to think about ever becoming your wife, we need to ensure we understand each other. Pour some more champagne; it's my favorite and we shouldn't waste it. What's on your agenda for the rest of the day?"

"I cleared my calendar. "

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers