Great Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even sure I could speak at this point, I just said, "I'm trying to hold back as long as I can...you put on quite a show."

I wondered if this was real, and if it would ever occur again, and I watched as Callie rubbed those huge tits, as she, one at time, pinched her nipples and bounced them up and down for me. She then said, "Let me continue for you."

She pulled the dildo out and laid it on the toilet. With her eyes engaging mine, she slid the middle finger of one hand completely into her pussy, and with the other, started rubbing in a circular motion all around her clit. Her finger slid in and out of her pussy and within seconds, just as before, she came again, this time her guttural scream rocked the walls of the bathroom. As my hand slid down my cock, with the slippery suds as lubrication, I pulled back, forcing more pressure to be applied to my cock head, and the nerves sent a warning to my brain...I was cumming.

I looked at Callie, and she was looking at my cock as the first wad of semen shot out and landed on the floor right outside the shower stall. The second flew higher, but landed in the shower. I continued to pump myself as more and more jiz dripped out into the flow of water in the shower.

When I could focus, I looked at Callie, and finally said, "Thanks."

"My pleasure," she finally replied. "I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did!" She grabbed her nightgown and stood up. "I hope my legs will stop shaking so I can go get dressed." I watched as she left the bathroom, and made a mental note that she has a great ass, too.

Callie and I have an understanding. NO SEX. But other things are open for discussion and experimentation.

12