Great Start to the Day

Story Info
Man wakes up his lover with a gentle touch.
787 words
3.89
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this morning with you next to me in my king size hotel room bed, naked, enjoying the feeling in my groin and glad to see you are still here.

I woke up first, way too early, and looked over to my left and smiled at your beautiful face as you are laying on your back just inches away. I lift the sheets slightly and take in your bare body while my cock starts to stir as I think about the love we made last night.

I know it is too early, and I should let you sleep peacefully, but I am unable to resist, so I roll up next to you to feel my skin on your skin, I love that feeling.

My right hand comes over and lightly brushes your long red curls out of your face, then softly I cup your beautiful breast in my hand, and lightly rub my thumb over your soft nipple. Just a few moments of that, and the nipple perks up, and you simultaneously wiggle your bottom ever so slightly and let out a soft "mmmmmmmyaaaahhhh, that feels nice."

"That feels even nicer." you whisper as I lean over in the soft morning light and slip your hardening nipple into my mouth, now it's my tongue instead of my fingers providing the stimulation.

My left hand gently massages the breast I am sucking on, while my right hand rests on your tummy. Your right hand is in just the right position to touch me, and you squeeze my hardened cock with your hand and slowly move it up and down.

As incredible as that feels, "yust welax," I try to say through your breast as I remove your hand from my horny cock and place it on your toned tummy, "let me do the work."

You readily obey, and lay back totally relaxed, enjoying the sensations my tongue and lips are applying to your body. Eventually you realize my other hand somehow worked it's way lower and nudged your legs apart a little wider. You don't seem to mind, and you certainly don't resist as your hand also wanders lower on your belly, then joins my hand as together we explore.

The look of pleasure on your face tells me you are enjoying the feeling of our hands wandering around your body, feeling the softness, the smoothness, the sexiness of your skin.

I love the "ooooohs, aaaahhhhhhhhs, mmpppphhhhhs," and a variation of other sexy noises escaping your lips as your breathing starts to become heavier. Your eyes are closed tight and I wonder what you are thinking, what you are seeing in your mind. You have a great imagination, and I wish I knew just what it was doing for you at this moment.

Your eyes remain shut, but your eyebrows raise up high and your smile widens as my middle finger finds your glistening clit and begins making little circles. Gently at first, then a little more firm.

Your hand is back on mine, our fingers intertwined, as together we work your clitoris the way you like it. I love that you are so comfortable, so open, so willing to enjoy our sexuality together.

You slip a finger over top of my middle finger, and curl them into your folds, where they easily slip inside of your anxious pussy.

Your breathing is more frantic, your breasts rise and fall, and your hips begin to buck against our hands. My left hand is now alternating between your nipples, squeezing rather hard and pulling on each sending shocks through your brain while our hands continue to work together below.

I pull my head up so I can take in the sight of your body thrashing around, your boobs jiggling and wiggling, your hips bucking and swaying, and your knees squeezing together as you bark out your release, letting the folks in the next room know you've made it there, you've reached your climax and can't hold it back.

You are huffing and puffing, but your eyes have never opened, and as your body relaxes, your breathing slows to near normal. I think I hear you say something sexy and naughty. When I look at you to ask what it was, your head has fallen to the side, your face and body appear totally relaxed, and you are already asleep with a Texas size grin.

I brush the hair out of your face again and kiss your beautiful nipples one more time before pulling the sheet up to your chin so your sweaty body doesn't catch cold, then I lay there smiling, admiring you as you slip into your peaceful slumber.

This is the start of a perfect day.