Great time in a German Sauna Club

Story Info
How I met a Brazilian girl with whom I had the best sex.
4.8k words
4.32
24.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I am a consultant for a large international consultancy company and due to the nature of my job I have to travel a lot. As I work in a very special area I mostly don't have a team with me but travel completely alone. Travelling alone has its advantages as you don't have to wait for others and you can make your own plans regarding the choice of hotels you want to stay in. On the other hand it can be quite boring if you don't have anyone to spend your evenings with. Going to eat alone in a restaurant or sit alone in a bar was never my favorite thing to do. As my wife usually is not with me my sex life a long time was down to zero when travelling. But as I have a very strong sexual appetite I was looking for ways to spend my free time with nicer things than staying in a hotel, reading books or watching TV.

So what to do? Going out to a bar and hoping to find some entertainment there, with the risk that I go back to my hotel alone again? As I said before it's not my thing to sit in a bar alone. So I decide to take a look at local joints of the sex industry. My customers are mostly German based and believe it or not Germany has a lot to offer when talking about paid sex. In Germany prostitution is still legal! So there are massage parlors where you can get everything from just a normal rub to hand jobs, oral stimulations and full blown sex. There are brothels with 50 or more rooms and in every room there is a girl waiting to serve customers. There are strip clubs where all you get is a lap dance and there are apartments shared by a couple of girls which are offering everything a man or in some cases even a woman can wish for. You could call escorts to your hotel and spend a nice time with high class ladies.

Last but not least there are the well-known sauna or FKK clubs. For those of you who haven't heard about these places yet I will give you a short explanation. Sauna or FKK clubs can be found close to almost each larger city in Germany. Both types of clubs have in common that you pay an entrance fee of about 50 to 80€ and after paying you can use all the facilities (sauna, pool, whirlpool etc.) for free. In most places the entrance fee also includes free drinks (soft drinks and beer) and free food. What they also have in common is that in both type of clubs you will find a lot of female sex workers. The only difference of the two types of clubs is that in a FKK club the girls are waiting for customers completely naked, except on special nights / events where they wear nice lingerie. In a sauna club the ladies wear nice lingerie, except on special nights / events where they wear nothing at all.

So a couple of days ago I was on a business trip near Hamburg in the northern part of Germany and as I felt alone again I decided to look for a good place to have some adult fun. In Hamburg there are actually three clubs. I looked up critics for all three clubs and after reading stuff about the three clubs I decided to go to a one a little outside of Hamburg which had received the best critics. Mostly you will find ladies from Eastern Europe (Romania, Czech, Lithuania etc.) in this kind of clubs, but according to the list of available girls this club also had some German, Brazilian and English girls.

The club is about 30 KM away from Hamburg, settled in a nice rural area directly next to a small river in a villa like building. Entering the club I had to pay 50€ entrance fee and was given a towel, a bathrobe and a key for a small locker where I could store my clothes. So I went to the locker room, undressed and took a shower. Afterwards I covered myself with the bathrobe and took a stroll through the club. The first room I visited was the bar where already a couple of ladies where sitting in nice lingerie showing of their best features and waiting for their prey to come along. As I had to drive I ordered a diet coke and took a closer look at the present ladies.

My time with Jana

While I was still looking a nice looking lady with large boobs enclosed in a very tiny bikini top approached me. She introduced herself as Jana and asked me for my name. Jana was one of the few of the German girls in the club which was absolutely to my liking. When I told her it was my first time in this club she offered me to show me around. I was more than willing to accept her offer and followed her swaying hips through the club. There are a lot of rooms with couches and TV screens where you can sit down, watch some TV (mostly sport events) and have some conversations with the other guys being around or if they are in the mood even with one of the ladies. She also showed me the cinema with 4 beds and 2 couches where porn movies are shown the whole time. Then we went outside where in a separate building there are two saunas and a steam room. Everything looked quite new and very clean. Last but not least she showed me the cantina.

When we completed the tour, she asked me if I wanted to sit down with her and have a little chatter. After about 10 minutes the small talk ended and she asked me if I wanted to go into one of the rooms in the first floor with her to have some fun.

As she was very pretty and also seemed to be quite nice I agreed and we went upstairs. The room we entered was very nice and clean. She spread a big towel on the bed, asked me to get rid of my bathrobe and to lie down on the bed. After doing so she stood right in front of me and did a nice little striptease. Okay, there was not much to strip away as she was just wearing a very small bikini. But anyway she stripped down in a very sensual way and my mouth was watering already just looking at her big tits and the clean shaven pussy with its large lips.

When she was also naked she climbed on the bed next to me and we shortly clarified the financial aspects of our come-together. Right after that she lay down and we started kissing very tenderly. My tongue was all over and inside her mouth. As right before I entered the club I took a Viagra pill (I don't really need it but it's nice to go a couple of rounds without needing much rest in between) my dick was already hard as a rock. After kissing for a couple of minutes while her hand already went down to my crotch playing with my dick and balls she started to slowly kiss and lick her way down to my dick, not forgetting to give a nice long licking to my nipples. When her lips finally came close to my dick she took a condom and nicely used her mouth to enclose my dick with the condom. She gave a very nice and wet blow job which already brought me close to cuming.

As she was on her knees her nice big firm tits where swaying against my hips which added to my already overwhelming arousal. She took my whole dick in her mouth and her tongue played with my glans. After giving me some oral pleasures she sat on top of me and fucked me hard and long. Her tits slammed in my face while I watched her shaved spread cunt rocking up and down on my dick.

Even if I was close to cuming a couple of times I wasn't really able to shoot my load into her. Her movements were too mechanical and her moans sounded too phony, so that after some more minutes of her cunt gliding up and down on my pole I asked her to stop telling her that me not cuming is not her fault. I was just too nervous and maybe we could try it again a little later, knowing quite well that I wouldn't go up with her again. So we stopped what we were doing and went down to the locker room where I handed over the agreed payment and we finally went our own ways. So after this short and unsatisfying episode I already started to think about leaving the club but on the way to the locker room I saw a very beautiful dark skinned lady and I knew I have to try to get a "date" with her.

Apparently, as she was on the way to the first floor with a guy following her closely, she was busy already and I needed to wait some time before I would get a chance to meet her. So I got myself something to drink and sat down to smoke a cigarette (or better some cigarettes). While I sat there I was approached by a fake blond with very big tits (double Ds or even more) and very large hip and ass. Absolutely not my type! So I tried to explain her in a friendly way that I was not interested. Also the other ladies who approached me were turned down by me.

The only other girl I was interested in didn't seem to be interested in spending some time with me. She was wearing a nice lacy bra and it was clearly visible that her right tit was covered by a spider web tattoo which I would love to have seen completely uncovered. I tried to make eye contact with her a couple of times but whenever she saw me looking at her she looked the other way. Bad luck!

So, as I didn't have anything else to do I went to the cinema spending some time on watching porn. I was completely alone in there as most of my fellow visitors where spread over the other rooms to watch a soccer game. Looking at the constant flow of naked and completely exposed skin on the big screen I got really horny. But still the dark-skinned girl was nowhere to be seen. So, I walked around with a big boner just barely covered by my bathrobe which was seen by the faked blonde who tried to approach me again. I once again turned her down and walked to the cantina. There I saw the dark-skinned girl again. She was having dinner. I sat close but not too close to her and tried to make eye contact with her. Our eyes met a couple of times and she smiled to me but when she finished her dinner she didn't came to me but moved into the other direction. What a pity!

My first round with Fernanda

I didn't want to let go so I followed her to the bar where I ordered a coke and looked for her. This time she really looked at me and when I smiled back to her she came closer and started to talk to me. I told her my name and she stated her name is Fernanda and that she is from Brazil. We chatted some minutes and then she asked me if I would like to get to room with her.

I was very happy and said yes. So we moved upstairs. On the way upstairs I couldn't stop looking at her body which was covered by a nice and lacy black thingy emphasizing nicely her big tits (I would say a D cup) and leaving her nice brown ass almost completely uncovered. She was wearing back high heels fitting greatly together with her outfit. I followed her in a very short distance so that I could smell her and she smelled great.

Entering the room, she closed the door, spread a very large sheet on the bed and asked me to lie down. After I did as she asked me to she stood right in front of me and very slowly and sensually she got of the black thingy. She had a body to die for. Her big tits were nicely formed and only sagged a little bit. Her ass which was nicely shaped, too, had some stretchmarks but looked absolutely stunning. Right over the otherwise completely shaven pussy was just a very small patch of dark hair. She had brown eyes and long black hair. This all together with her lovely face and the bright smile she was showing aroused me hell of a lot.

It seemed like the Viagra was finally kicking in as without her touching me my cock was once again hard as a rock. After she was completely naked she looked into her purse and out came a garter belt which she put on. I couldn't look away. I had to take all of her in, her looks, her smile and her smell. She lay down next to me and asked me what I wanted to do with her or better what I wanted her to do. She told me what was on offer in the normal price and what could additionally be booked. Other than Jana before tongue kissing and a blow job without condom was already included. Anal sex and cuming into her mouth were extras. I decided that I would love to cum into her mouth and that anal sex could wait for another time.

After agreeing on the scope of our time together and the price for it we started hugging and kissing in a very sensual way. It really felt like being together with a girlfriend for the first time. We kissed for at least 5 minutes, in the beginning very softly but soon the kissing got more and more demanding. She didn't only kiss me on my mouth using her tongue with mine but she also kissed my earlobes which are quite a sensual area for me. If my dick wouldn't have already have been hard as a rock it would have been when she kissed my earlobes. She started to kiss my neck, my chest including my nipples and when further down south.

When she reached my dick, she stopped, took a tube of lube out of her bag and spread some on my dick. Then she took my hand put some lube on my fingers and told me to massage her pussy. She then moved closer to me and spread her legs so that I had free access to her glorious hole. With one finger I started to rub her clit and with another finger I tried to enter her dark glowing cavern while she started to give me the best blow job in my life. She blew me and at the same time she put some lube on and around my balls. When she finished spreading the lube she licked my balls and the surrounding area while rubbing my dick with her hands. I felt like I am in heaven. Watching her licking my balls I also had the TV in the room in my view and saw two blond girls licking each other's pussies. Fernanda meanwhile returned to sucking on my dick and even swallowed my first drops of pre cum. I took her head in both hands and forced her head up and down on my cock. It felt absolutely great! Her sucking skills were absolutely amazing.

After some time she asked me if I now wanted to fuck her. I said yes, so she took a condom, rolled it down on my fuck pole and climbed on top of me. Once again I felt like I am in heaven. Her pussy was very tight and while she rocked up and down her tits were swaying. Suddenly she lowered her upper body so that I had the chance to kiss and lick her lovely bouncing tits. Her nipples got hard and she started to moan in the same rhythm my dick was gliding in and out of her pussy. Now I wanted to see her lovely ass. Her ass was in heart shape with very little stretchmarks and it was very firm. So we moved to doggy style and I hammered her pussy from behind. She was still moaning and mumbled something like "let me know when your cuming so I can finish you with my mouth". This sentence alone brought me close to cuming.

I fucked her some more before I finally told her that I am close. She turned around, ripped the condom of and started to blow me again. It didn't take long before I finally shot my load into her lovely mouth. She spat my cum into a napkin, took another to clean my cock. So far, whenever I came in the mouth of a girl, I never wanted to tongue kiss afterwards. But this time it was different. I wanted to taste my load from her lips and tongue. So we started to cuddle and kissing each other. Once again I looked at the TV and the two blondes were still busy licking each other. This made the idea come up that I wanted to taste Fernanda's pussy. Unluckily we were already 10 minutes over the agreed time so we had to leave the room. While going to the locker room for the handover of the agreed amount of money I told Fernanda that I would love to have another go with her later that evening. She smiled and said yes. When she left I took a shower and went back to the bar area, ordered another diet coke and sat down to smoke one or more cigarettes. Some minutes later Fernanda returned, freshly showered and once again dressed in her black thingy. She came to the bar, looked at me, smiled and ordered a coke. With the coke in her hand she wandered off looking for another man to join her. Right next to the bar there is a small dark room with couches. She approached a guy and sat down to talk with him.

I was little bit jealous so I left my place at the bar and went to see if the girl with the spider web tattoo is somewhere to be found. Apparently she wasn't. So I went into the cinema. From the last time I was in there to now the scene changed. Now there was a porn movie on the screen and the 4 bed like structures were taken by guys and their female short time companions. One couple was just talking but the other three were licking, sucking and fucking. It was live sex in the best possible way. Two off the girls were very pretty and my cock got hard just by looking at them. At a certain point I couldn't take it anymore and left the cinema area.

I went back to the bar with my hard cock sticking out of my bathrobe. But to be honest I didn't care. Fernanda was still talking to the same guy as she was when I left the bar. So I went back out again and went into the steam room to cool myself off a little bit. Okay, a steam room is not the best place to cool off, but at least my cock was giving in and shrunk. Afterwards I took a shower and went back to the bar area. Fernanda was just getting up from the couch and luckily the guy was not following her. I took my chance and approached her. I asked her if she would be willing to have a second round with me. She looked at me and nodded.

My second round with Fernanda

But I told her that this time I wouldn't want to go to a room with her but that I would like to have sex with her in the cinema. I never thought I could have sex while other people are watching but seeing the 3 couples fucking and sucking in the open gave me a thrill. I wanted to do it, too. She agreed but when I asked her to stay with me for one hour she made the proposal to spend half of the time in the cinema and the rest of the time in a room.

I agreed as I really wanted to be with her. So she disappeared and came back with a big towel and her small bag containing all the things needed for a promising time together. We went hand-in-hand to the cinema where she opened my bathrobe and gave my dick a short kiss before she undressed, too. We both together laid down the large towel to cover the bed like structure. Then we lay down next to each other and once again started to cuddle and tongue kiss. The movie was muted but next to us two couples were still engaged in sucking and fucking and while kissing Fernanda I was listening to sound of sucking and fucking of the two other couples. It added to my already visible arousal and I was longing for Fernanda to take care of cock. She seemed to have sensed it and started to go down south. But I stopped her. This time I wanted to give her some pleasure, too.

I asked her to lie down and spread her legs so that I could prove my licking skills. She did as I asked and I started to lick her pussy. Hearing her scream whenever my tongue licked over her clit while also hearing the other two couples fucking was something I will never forget. My cock, even being completely untouched at this time, was throbbing and my mind was completely focused on giving Fernanda a good licking. She moved her hips and it felt like her pussy was riding my tongue. She tasted like sweet honey not the normal musky or fishy taste and smell.

While licking her the other couples have left and so her moaning got louder assuring me that I am doing a good job. I am not sure if she really meant it or if it only was part of her role making her customer happy but at this moment I wanted to believe that she liked it. I not only licked her clit but I also entered her tight little hole with my tongue and swallowed every little drop of fluid coming from her pussy. I simply loved it! I don't know how long I licked her but I guess the half hour was long over when Fernanda decided that she wanted to get back into action.

She asked me to lie down on my back and then went on top of me with her pussy on my face and her mouth sucking my dick. I love sixty-nine and while we were at it another couple joined us in the cinema and once again the sound of sucking and fucking was to be heard next to us. The pleasure of hearing other people fucking, licking one of the nicest tasting pussies and being sucked by a nice dark-skinned girl overwhelmed me and it didn't take long before I shot another load into Fernanda's mouth.

12