Great Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" my cousin uttered, awestruck, "I've never seen a cock this fucking huge! Hell, I've never even heard of a cock this big!" Amanda exclaimed and grabbed the base with both hands. "Fuck! I can't even get my hands around it!"

Looking down, I saw her hands grasping the base, stacked one on top of the other and still over half my prodigious length stuck out. I kicked my swimsuit off, and scooped Amanda up with both arms, amazed at how light my petite cousin was.

She cooed softly and began to kiss my neck and chest as I deposited her on a lounge chair. I kissed my way down her body, spending several minutes sucking on her hard nipples and playing with her firm breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, "that feels so good!"

Reluctant to move on from Amanda's amazing breasts, but excited to further explore her sculpted body, I spread her thighs with both hands and yanked her bottom down. A beautiful shaved twat stared me in the face, a slight sheen of moisture covering it.

Mesmerized by my beautiful cousin, I leaned down and began to work my tongue around her velvety lips. The scent and taste was slightly musky, but not unpleasant.

"Hmmm, shit, that feels nice!" she moaned. My sexual experience being limited to the exchange of bodily fluids with one drunken coed, I was glad my sexy cousin was give audio cues.

She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face against her juicy twat. Hmm, I guess I didn't need the audio clues after all I thought.

I worked my tongue down around the sides and bottom of her wet vagina, and then worked my way up to her clit hood. Humming deeply, I worked my tongue around her clit hood. I started to get a rhythm going, slowly working my tongue into all of her nooks and crannies, and relishing the experience of getting some 'face time' with my cousin's sexy snatch.

Amanda grabbed my hair tightly with both hands and pulled my face tightly into her cunt. "Fuuuuuucckkkkk!" Amanda screeched as I pulled her clit hood back with my fingers and swirled my tongue around. Her body tightened and her thighs clenched around my head as she orgasmed. She dissolved into a pool of jelly on the chair and a post-orgasmic flush lit her body.

"Fuck me, that was nice, Tim," she purred, eyes closed, "you must have taken a class or something. That was fucking amazing!"

I grinned up at her, "Actually, long time fantasizer, first time eater!"

She opened her eyes, "First time eating pussy? Whatever manual you consulted needs to be distributed throughout the public school system," she chuckled softly.

She leaned forward in the chair and gave me a long, lingering kiss. Pulling back slightly, "Mmm, I taste nice!" she said, eyes twinkling, "Now let's see how you taste, stud. Take a seat on the chair and we'll see if my oral skills are as good as yours!"

I quickly obliged and traded spots with her on the chair. She grasped my cock with both hands and pulled it down so it faced almost straight up. She met my eyes as she wrapped her lips around my swollen head.

"Mmm, yeah!" I exclaimed. Amanda's warm mouth felt extraordinary! She crammed as much of my impressive length down her throat as she could, but still left a good six or seven inches out. She spit onto my cockhead and worked her hands up and down as she worked her mouth around my bulging head.

"Damn, cuz, that feels amazing!" I groaned.

"Practice, baby, practice," she said around a mouthful of cock.

"Fucking thing is enormous!" she exclaimed as she backed off, "have you ever fucked a girl with this cannon?"

"Once," I admitted, "but she was drunk. Even then I only got about halfway in before she was hurting. Although, I was so worked up I only lasted a few minutes before cumming."

I didn't like admitting that to my sexy and clearly more experienced cousin, but she seemed mesmerized by my giant size, not scared or repulsed.

"Well, we're going to change that. I'm going to take that whole monster even if it splits me in two! Plus, we don't have to worry about you going off half-cocked thanks to your milking session earlier!" she said teasingly as she crawled onto the chair and sat on my thighs, my massive cock pushed up against her pussy.

"You took care of all of the prep already, baby, feel my hot, little pussy," she said as she pulled my hand down to her warmth.

"Damn, what's got you all worked up?" I joked as I ran my fingers around the outside of her juicy cunt.

"This, this King of Cocks!" she said lovingly, the capital letters obvious in her inflection. She worked her hands up and down a few more times, then slipped her legs over the edge of the chair and stood up.

"Let me do all the work, Tim," she warned, "the biggest I've ever had was nowhere near this size."

I tucked my arms behind my head and smirked at her, "and how many have you had, Missy?"

She stared down at my cock, her attention evident on the task at hand, "this is my third cock, but the previous two can't even be called cocks compared to this beast. I'll be lucky if I can walk tomorrow."

She bent her knees and stopped with my bulbous head pressing lightly into her twat.

"Here goes," she said, leaning forward with her hands braced against my chest, "Unngghhh! That is fucking HUGE!!!" she screamed, taking about a third of my cock.

I reached around her arms and began to gently massage her nipples. I looked at my sexy cousin, her eyes closed in agony or ecstasy, I couldn't tell. All I knew was that I was in Heaven. Her velvety soft womb was the greatest thing I'd ever felt!

She slowly pulled up, leaving only my head in her hot vagina. Easing back down she took about half my length and stopped, "This is the most amazing feeling ever! I feel so fucking STUFFED!"

She bounced up and down a few more times, taking slightly more of my cock each time. "Here we go!" she said, plunging all the way down, "FUCKKKKK!" she screeched, bottoming out, her firm ass resting on my thighs.

I was amazed; I had thought there was no way my diminutive cousin would never be able to take my whole colossal length. Amanda looking fantastic, eyes closed, with a slight sheen of sweat covering her hot body.

Impulsively, I leaned forward and kissed her. She opened her lips and our tongues passionately twirled around. "You did it gorgeous! You took all of me."

She opened her eyes and looked down, "Fuck, this feels incredible! Look, you're so fucking big, you're pushing out my stomach!"

I could see she was right, her lower abs were slightly distended, showing where my cock was lodged in her body.

She gave me a quick kiss on the mouth, "Let's get back to business," she said as she leaned back and straightened her back. Unintentional or not, in her current position she looked stunning, head thrown back with her tits thrust high on her chest and my massive tool buried in her tight snatch.

She began to move up and down, increasing speed. Soon, she had a steady rhythm, moving all the way up and down on my long rod. I could feel her vice-like pussy begin to loosen up, and she was sweating with the effort of cramming my immense cock into her cunt.

I grabbed her hips with my hands and pulled her off, flipping her onto her back on the adjacent chair, "Let me do some of the work now, cuz."

She groaned, "Just hurry up and fuck me with that pole!"

I smiled, and slowly reinserted my cock, running my hands over her hard nipples. I built up speed, the incredible feeling of her hot box beginning to overtake me, and began to quickly hammer her with half strokes of my giant fuck-stick.

She began to groan in response to my jackhammer, "Unngh! Unngh! Unngh!"

I increased my pace, pounding her with full-length strokes of my cock, her body shaking like a leaf in the wind with my pile-driver strikes.

"Ooohhh, fuck baby, gentler please!" my cousin pleaded, "My little kitty isn't used to this ginormous fuck-stick."

Relenting, I backed off my pace, still driving the full length of my cock into her hot box, my huge balls smacking against her ass.

"You're so fucking sexy," I grunted at my cousin, her face contorted in lust.

She slightly opened her eyes, "Unnngghh," she moaned, unable to respond coherently.

Continuing my thrusting, I bent down and passionately kissed her, tongue swirling around her mouth. She kissed me back and moaned into my mouth, "harder baby, just a little harder, I'm so fucking CLOSE!"

I knew what she meant; the feeling in my cock was amazing! I began to pound her as hard as I could, a squishing sound emanating from her snatch and the rhythmic, slap, slap, slap of my balls on her tight bum filling the background.

I gently grabbed bouncing breasts for leverage as her body was rocking all over the place.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer at this pace. Amanda seemed to read my mind, "Fuck, baby, I'm so close! Just keep fuccckking me!"

I kept pounding away at her tight vagina with my massive pole, "FUCCKKK!!! COMING!!!!" she shouted as her body spasmed around my dick.

My rod a blur pistoning in and out of her snatch, I could only focus on the incredible feelings in my cock. I kept hammering away, amazed that I was lasting as long as I did. Finally, that familiar feeling started in the base of my balls and I knew an explosion was imminent.

"Baby, here it comes, where do you want it?" I grunted at my quivering cousin.

"Unnnghhh! Fill me up with that COCK!" she moaned back at me.

"FUCKKKKK!!!" with one final thrust, I buried my massive length deep in her.

"Shit, I'm CUMMMMINNNGGGGG!!!!!" she screamed as I shot jet after jet of hot cum into her body, continuing to pump away with my gigantic cock.

I collapsed on top of her, completely spent, and tenderly kissed her neck. "That was fucking amazing, cuz!" I said in her ear.

When I didn't get a response I pushed myself up and looked her in the face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth part way open. "Amanda?" I kissed her lightly on the lips.

Damn! I thought, she passed out! I pulled my still semi-hard cock from her tight vagina, and a river of cum poured out. Fuck, I hope she's on the pill 'cause I poured about a gallon of baby batter into her, I thought to myself.

I grabbed a spare towel from the table, and wiped up our mess up as best I could, my cock stilling leaking jizz all over the place. Gently picking her up, I carried her into the house and deposited her into her bed.

Kissing her on the lips, I said softly, "Well cuz, that was the best experience of my life. I hope we can do it again some day."

She murmured softly in her sleep, and I chuckled as I walked away full of confidence after fucking my beautiful cousin into unconsciousness.

Feeling pretty tired myself; I wandered down to my room downstairs. Damn, only 9:30! I thought to myself, and already the best day of my life.

I brushed my teeth and feeling extremely sleepy, decided to forgo unpacking and slipped buck naked under the sheets. My head barely hit the pillow before I was fast asleep.

I awoke to a pair of juicy lips kissing me on the mouth and a warm hand slowly jacking my stiff cock.

"Mmmm, what a way to wake up," I murmured as I glanced over at the clock. 2:34? I thought, Amanda must have woken up and wanted round two. What a great vacation!

I slowly slipped my hands down her body and cupped her breasts. I jerked my hands away suddenly; those weren't Amanda's B-sized tits!

"What the fuck!" I hissed and pushed the mystery intruder up.

"Mmm, Tim, I must have this cock!" my Aunt Jill's voice slurred, clearly drunk, "it's been so long and this thing is amazing!"

Best vacation ever, I thought to myself for about the tenth time, and I returned my hands to my Aunt's grapefruit sized jugs...

To Be Continued?

12