Greater Love Hath No Woman...

Story Info
A sacrifice sparks a sexual revolution.
2.3k words
4.09
42.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life had become bland and virtually non-existent. I pondered this as I ambled home after a rare night out at the pub.

I had been making myself scarce due to the arrival of Caroline, my wife's best friend for a weekend stay. At least we had hived the kids off with their friends.

Caroline, Vanessa and I went back quite a few years. Her and her husband, Bob, lived in the house next to us. Bob left her, shortly before we moved away, leaving her to bring up two kids alone. All that was about fifteen years ago. Caroline was now into her forties and her kids had all but flown the nest, in fact that is what brought Caroline up for her visit, her youngest son's graduation.

Caroline had let herself go somewhat in the intervening years and could probably be best described as a plumper. She is below average height, around five feet four inches tall, with shoulder length, greasy and wavy dark hair. She wears rather out of fashion glasses, has a rather pallid complexion and wears a less than flattering mixture of baggy clothes to hide her shape. Needless to say she had remained single since Bob's departure.

Vanessa was quite the reverse, tall and thin. With short and straight fair hair she dresses more conservatively than Caroline, cardigans and tweed skirts, promoting an air of primness and propriety. This was reflected in our sex life. I was lucky if she laid back and spread her legs once a month. Even before the kids arrived we were not all that active in that department, mostly being content in one another's company. We have, however, been together for nearly twenty years. We married young and for both of us, each was our only lover.

For her sex was little more than a duty, Vanessa never took more than a passive role, almost never came and only once or twice a year would even entertain my cock being in her mouth. I would not go as far to say she would give me a blow job rather she simply took my end into her mouth momentarily, hoping that I wouldn't come and force her to spit it out.

For my part I was less than the perfect lover, taking my pleasure only when allowed and even then lacking any kind of control due to the limited opportunity. Normally after saving my frustration for weeks on end, after a few strokes, I would come, be pushed off, roll over and go to sleep. In short our sex life was less than perfect.

I rolled in, around half past eleven, less than sober but not rolling drunk. I didn't tiptoe but didn't advertise my presence either. I wandered through the dark and empty kitchen into the hallway. I hung my coat up on the pegs under the stairs and paused by the living room door as I overheard voices coming from within. Moving closer I could make out the conversation. Caroline was sat on the sofa, her back to me, Vanessa sat to her left side on my favourite chair directly opposite the television.

They had both been at the wine, I had walked past at least one empty bottle on the kitchen table. The conversation had become quite forthright.

"Sex is a real chore for me." Vanessa admitted, "I bet John wants it tonight, he usually wants it when he's been out to the pub."

True I thought as I leant further forward to catch Caroline's reply.

"You are lucky to have a man. I really miss having one, or rather, I miss the sex. If I had a man I would keep him well satisfied in that department."

"I can't say I am that bothered by it all." Vanessa replied.

"If it wasn't for my vibrator I think I would have lost my mind. Do you realise that I haven't had any kind of sex with anyone else for..." She paused, nodding whilst mentally counting. "For ten years for God's sake. Even then I had to beg Bob to give me a birthday shag. It wasn't that good either, I'm better off dong it by myself."

"Why Caroline, I am shocked," Vanessa replied.

"About what? The length of time or the vibro?"

"Both, I think. Only with Bob?" Vanessa probed.

"Yes, but that was the last time. He is still a complete bastard. Now I'm married to my rabbit!"

"Rabbit?" I am sure Vanessa knew what one was and was playing dumb.

"Yes the poor thing is nearly worn out! This one is my third, I am rather rough on them, you might say demanding!"

"Where did you get them from?" Vanessa sounded genuinely interested.

"Haven't you got one then?"

"No, I am not normally that interested." Vanessa said backing off.

"I am, in fact if a man came in right now I would yank his trousers down, make him hard and ride him until I come." Caroline added in earnest.

"You are welcome to it." Vanessa replied, her voice full of disdain.

At that moment the floorboard beneath my foot creaked. I sprang forward into the room.

"Evening ladies." I said, trying to recover my composure and hoping that I hadn't been sprung. I was sure by the look that I got from Vanessa that she knew I had been listening.

"Aha, here's your man." Vanessa said to Caroline arching her eyebrows. She motioned me to stand beside Caroline.

Caroline looked over her shoulder at me and burst into a full and deep blush.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Go on Caroline, here's a man, go on, do your thing, he's all yours." Vanessa had a determined look in her eyes. She wasn't joking, in fact she seemed quite insistent.

Caroline shuffled uncomfortably. "Vanessa!" she exclaimed.

"No, no. I insist. Rather you than me." Vanessa sat back in the chair and flicked her wrist toward me.

Both Caroline and I paused, open mouthed.

"Go on Carol, pull his pants down and go to work. Go on, I dare you. I don't mind, really, you will be doing me a favour." Vanessa insisted.

With that Caroline spun around and grabbed at my waist. I withdrew staring at Vanessa in a state of confusion.

"John you stay where you are," She barked, "go on Caroline, I want to see this," she sat back and folded her arms.

Caroline unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my flies almost in one slick movement. My trousers fell away, half way down my thighs, locking my legs in place. Caroline leant forward, tugged my boxers down and took out my stiffening member. Without hesitation she ducked down and took the tip into her mouth.

Her technique was far in advance of Vanessa's. I felt her hot breath against my balls as she held the shaft firm in her fist and sucked and nibbled the end. She drew her tongue across and around the tip sending waves of pleasure through my body. I knew, as did Vanessa, that I wouldn't be able to take too much of this before shooting my load.

After a few short moments I lost control, my knees gave way and I held on to Caroline's head to steady myself. My cock twitched and jerked as it spat jets of come over Caroline. She endeavoured to catch as much as she could in her mouth but I continued to shoot come in an arc high over her head and on to her face, glasses and hair. The length of my orgasm and the amount of come bought a gasp from Caroline as she locked her lips over the end. She skilfully extracted the last few drops of the salty fluid dripping from my pulsating tool.

Vanessa had started to laugh, then caught a gasp as the thick streams of come spurted from my convulsing tool. Caroline wasn't phased in the least, she gathered as much as she could, scooping it from her face and glasses and licking it greedily from her fingers.

"Mmmm, tastes good. Well, well big boy, that had been bottled up for a while hadn't it? Let me get cleaned up and we'll see if we can put that cock of yours to some good use." Caroline almost purred out, glancing across at Vanessa, seeking further permission and approval.

Regaining my balance I stood stock still, my dick going limp, before my wife and her friend.

"You get cleaned up and we'll come up in a few minutes." Vanessa motioned Caroline to the door and rose. She came up to me and helped me to pull up my pants. Without a word she zipped up my flies and buttoned up my jeans, all of the time looking deep into my eyes.

I couldn't read her emotions, she wasn't jealous or angry. In fact she seemed almost proud of me for lighting a fire in her friend.

Caroline in the mean time had sprung up the stairs and into the bathroom. Vanessa opened her arms, cocked an eyebrow and gestured me to follow upstairs. I duly complied.

I turned on the light in our bedroom and lay down on the bed. After a few moments Caroline entered, sporting only her panties, her hair wet and placed up in a pony tail. She wasn't much of a sight, her lumpy thighs and buttocks were dimpled with fat. Her pendulous boobs hung down over a pale and floppy spare tyre. But I didn't care.

She removed her pants to reveal a thickly bushed muff. She grinned from ear to ear in anticipation of what was to come. It was almost as if she had started to come alive.

Vanessa came in, clutching our video camera and sat at her makeup stool at the end of the bed, facing inward. Caroline was again at my jeans, struggling to get them past my hips. We both looked at Vanessa.

"For posterity," she said, brandishing the camera and motioning us to continue.

In seconds my tool was back in Caroline's warm mouth, being sucked back to full hardness. Caroline was good, in fact she was the best I had ever imagined. She expertly drew and sucked until my cock was again raging hard.

Vanessa was zooming the camera in on the action, her spare hand straying downward towards her crotch. She shifted and wriggled on the hard seat, her skirt riding up, high over her thighs, revealing the bare flesh above her stay up stockings.

Caroline sensed her excitement and began to put on a show. She offered her ample breasts to my cock, cushioning it between the warm and soft mounds, rubbing its length down the extravagant cleavage. Her nipples were massive by comparison to Vanessa's, as thick as pencil rubbers and at least half an inch long. They were rock hard, I could feel their stiffness against the tip of my tool and balls. She sucked at her own teats taking turns with my soft and tender end.

Her hands moved to her crotch, opening her hairy gash to the camera. She fully inserted two fingers up the knuckle, then ran them up the length of her cleft, spreading her lips, exposing her clit to full view. She then playfully and theatrically sucked her juices from them in full view of the lens, slurping and cooing for effect.

Caroline moved forward and straddled me. All I could see now was her back and saggy backside hovering over my midriff. With a remarkable flexibility for a woman of her ample proportions, she manoeuvred herself over my tool and guided it into her wet and welcoming snatch.

"Tell me when you are going to come honey. We don't want any nasty surprises now do we?" She whispered over her shoulder.

Her cunt was surprisingly tight for such a large woman and she was remarkably nimble, crouching over me, my tool imbedded in her to the hilt. She rocked forward and back, forcing me in to my limit. The bed creaked and groaned under the strain of her riding me. As she built a rhythm I could feel the warm stickiness of her come running down my balls.

Her breaths started to shorten to a pant and she threw her head back as her body shook and bucked to a deep and extended orgasm. She let out a loud and long sigh of satisfaction, moistened her lips and continued to grind her cunt deeper and further down over my tool.

I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to....." I yelled out.

Caroline hopped of with a start. I caught a glimpse of Vanessa, hands inside her knickers, masturbating with wild abandon. Caroline looked at me and smiled.

"Do you see what you have done now? What you have driven your wife to?" She asked in mock horror.

I had never seen Vanessa masturbate before, nor in such a state of arousal.

Vanessa was past caring and oblivious to her words. She came with a heavy expulsion of air from her lips, her eyes tight shut and her body twitching with each muscular contraction.

"Oh God, you have just got to come in me." Caroline blurted out.

She swung around and re-mounted me. Deftly she grabbed my cock and guided it back into her moist depths. Shuffling forward she rode me up and down, wanking me off inside of her.

Within a few strokes I came again, spurting another generous load into her gripping and tight orifice. Feeling the thickening of my tool and sensing the come inside of her she came again.

When her contractions subsided she bowed forward, revealing my cock buried deep in her back passage. Over her shoulders I saw my wife clutching the camera, staring, open mouthed at the pornographic scene before her eyes.

This was just the start of a new sexual era for Vanessa and I. Caroline would be only the start of the adventure and this only the first night of a weekend visit.