Grebnik

Story Info
A failed stage act leads a Mom to put on a show.
6.5k words
4.48
60.9k
68
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening, and welcome to tonight's show. I am The Spell Master, and before we begin I would like to explain what you are about to witness."

Adrian settled back in his seat and glanced at the vacant space beside him. This should be good. They had seen this guy's show on TV lots of times, and when his tour had been announced he had persuaded his Mom to go along to the Saturday night perdformance. There was something about seeing people making fools of themselves in public, even though his Mom scoffed and declared that it could never happen to her because only the weak minded could be hypnotised. When The Spell Master had called for volunteers Adrian had challenged her to prove her theory. After the entertainer had explained that even under hypnosis, although they may temporarily lose their dignity, nobody could be compelled to do anything that was against their deepest natural instincts, she had accepted her son's challenge.

When the volunteers had joined him on stage, The Spell Master explained that whilst not everybody could be hypnotised, for reasons of public safety, the chosen subjects would be hypnotised offstage, to prevent any susceptible members of the audience being affected. At the conclusion of the performance, all hypnotic suggestions would be permanently removed, and the subjects would resume their normal lives, with no after effects whatsoever.

The volunteers were led offstage, and for the next half hour the audience was entertained by a group of female acrobats performing seemingly impossible contortions. During the performance, some of the volunteers returned from backstage to resume their seats one by one, and to Adrian's amusement his Mom wasn't one of them. At the end of the acrobatic performance, The Spell Master led out the remaining subjects, eight in all including Adrian's Mom, and after seeing them seated on a row of chairs he picked up a microphone.

"Let the fun begin! When I speak the magic word, you will fall into a deep sleep. When I clap my hands twice you will awaken feeling refreshed, and as I touch each of you on the shoulder you will obey whichever command I give you. When I clap my hands three times, you will become fully aware, but with no recollection of what took place." He turned to smirk mischievously at the audience. "That is until you hear the magic word again. For the benefit of our audience, we shall have a quick demonstration."

Moving behind the chairs, he raised the microphone. "Grebnik!". Instantly eight heads drooped, and lifted again at the double handclap. He moved along the line, touching each on a shoulder in turn. "Hands up. Arms out. Left foot up. Tongue out...." Each command was obeyed instantly, and when they had all adopted the suggested pose, he clapped three times and the subjects looked at each other in bewilderment. Facing the audience to acknowledge the brief laughter and applause, he turned away again, then suddenly clutched at his chest and fell in a heap on the stage. The curtains closed hastily as attendants rushed to his aid, and after several minutes of confusion the stage manager pushed through the curtains and raised his hands.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we apologise for this unexpected interruption to your evening's entertainment. It appears that the star of our show has suffered a medical crisis. We are sure you will understand that under the circumstances we must bring your evening to a premature close. I ask you all to pray for a speedy recovery for The Spell Master, and for those of you who wish it, we offer a full refund at the ticket office, or if you prefer, a complimentary ticket to a future presentation of your choice. Thank you, and goodnight."

Adrian waited for his Mom, and she linked her arm through his as they headed for the exit. "Oh that poor man," she said feelingly. "I hope he's OK."

During the drive home, she was still upset about the onstage incident, and Adrian tried to distract her by talking about the acrobats, and their feats. She nodded. "Yes, it's harder than it looks. I used to be able to do some of that stuff when I was a girl."

Her statement made him smile. It was hard to imagine his staid old Mom in some of those positions. Not that she was old, of course. After all at thirty nine she was only eighteen years older than him, but he had to admit she was pretty conservative, almost to the point of primness. He was disappointed that the show had been cancelled, because it could have been fun seeing her doing things outside her comfort zone.

There was also something else niggling at his mind, but couldn't for the life of him think what. It wasn't until he was pulling into the driveway that it struck him. It was something the hypnotist had said at the beginning of the show, about hypnotic suggestions being removed. The show had been cut short, so what if the suggestions were still in her subconscious? Not that it mattered, because as The Spell Master had explained, nothing could happen without what he had called the 'magic word', and that was some weird made up foreign sounding word. The chances of anyone saying that out of the blue were too remote to be worth considering.

As his Mom made coffee he thought through what little there had been of the performance. First there was that word, whatever it was, then the two hand claps. Next the touch on the shoulder, followed by the suggestion, and finally the triple clap. He struggled to think of the word, because if it worked it would be good to get his Mom to do something outlandishly ridiculous, even if she knew nothing about it. It had sounded sort of Russian - Kremlin or Sputnik or something. Then he had it.

He looked at her as she sat on the couch sipping her coffee. "Mom, just out of curiosity, what was the most difficult of the acrobatic tricks you used to do?"

She thought for a moment. "I was pretty good at most of them, but I think the hardest at first was tucking my legs under my arms, because I had a bit of a tummy at that age." Catching the gleam in his eye, she laughed and shook her head. "Don't even think of it! I'm way too old for that sort of thing now."

That was totally the wrong thing for her to say, because he took it as a challenge.

Before he knew it the word was out. "Grebnik."

He hadn't really believed anything would happen, but she looked at him wide eyed for an instant, then her eyes closed and her head fell forward, and he had to dive frantically for her coffee mug before the scalding liquid spilled into her lap. Setting the drink on the coffee table he clapped his hands twice, and she opened her eyes and looked at him, her face expressionless. Leaning towards her he grinned and touched her shoulder. "Show me how you put your legs under your arms."

With her face still blank she leaned back and raised her legs, and he stared in shock. He really hadn't thought this through properly, and he felt his cheeks flame in embarrassment as he looked at his mother's slim legs and her 'sensible' underpants. Somehow he had never thought of her as a woman, with a woman's 'parts' – she was just Mom. And now he couldn't tear his eyes away as he felt his cock stiffen. Hell, this was just wrong! She was his mother for fuck's sake! He shouldn't be thinking of her like this! She was still struggling to tuck her legs under his arms, and he swallowed the lump in his throat. "OK." he said guiltily. "I'm convinced. You can stop now." She lowered her legs and replacing the coffee mug in her hand, he clapped three times.

He face cleared, and she smiled at him and took a sip of her drink before putting the mug down. "It's a pity we missed the show. None of that hypnotism rubbish would ever work on me of course, but it would have been hilarious watching other people make fools of themselves." Clearly she had no recollection of even being on the stage.

Although he heard her words, he could only think of what he had just seen, and even though he knew he was out of line, he wanted to see it again. "Grebnik." Eyes close. Clap clap. Eyes open. Shoulder touch. Kneeling in front of her he lifted up her skirt and stared at the dark shadow of her pubic hairs under the white cotton of her underpants. Carefully parting her legs he made out the thin line of her vagina. He licked his lips as an unexpected thought crossed his mind, and he wondered if he dared. "Go back to when you first had sex. Where are you, and what's happening?"

Her voice was expressionless. "It's Saturday morning in summer. I'm lying on my bed in my p/j's reading one of those mildly naughty books. Mom is at work, and Dad is downstairs fixing a loose curtain rail. He's shouting at me to help him, but I don't want to because I'm just getting to the interesting part. He's shouting for me again, so I'm putting the book down and going downstairs. Dad's standing on a chair holding the rail in place and pointing to a screw on the floor. 'Pass me that screw please.' I'm bending down to pick it up, and I know he's looking down my top, trying to see my breasts. I know it shouldn't, but it excites me a little so I take my time, even though I know he can't really see anything."

Adrian sucked in a sharp breath as his Mom paused. This was going better than he could have ever imagined. "OK, he's fastened the curtain rail, now what's happening?"

He's off the chair and telling me he never realised how much I've grown. I like hearing it, just like any girl would. Now he's putting his hand on my breast over my p/j top. I want to tell him no, but I'm identifying with the girl in the book, and the words won't come out. Now his hand is inside my top, and though I know it's wrong it feels too nice to stop him."

Her chest was heaving at the memory. "OK, what now?"

He's unfastening my top and looking at my boobs. My nipples are getting hard, and he's putting his mouth on one. Oh god, I never knew anything could feel this good. I don't know how, but his hand is inside my p/j bottoms and he is feeling my pussy, making me wet. He's pushing me towards the couch, and I don't want him to, but I don't want him not to, and he's pulling my p/j's right off. Now I'm on the couch with my legs open and his mouth is on my pussy. He's licking my clit and it's almost driving me insane. I can feel myself ready to cum. Oh god, I need to cum so much."

The word picture his Mom was painting had given him the biggest boner he had thought possible, and without thinking he stroked his finger up and down her panties, tracing her slit. "Awesome! What's he doing next?"

"He's stopped licking me, and he's taking his pants and shorts off. Oh god! His cock looks huge! I know he wants to put it in me, but it looks too big. I don't think it will go in, but I want him to try. He's bringing it closer, and I'm a bit scared, but now it's against my pussy and he's pushing harder. Ouch! That hurt for a second but now he's inside me and it feels nice. My Daddy is sucking my tits and fucking me and I'm starting to cum. His cock feels so good sliding in and out, and I'm cumming so hard. I want the feeling to last for ever, but his cock is jerking and his cum is shooting inside my pussy."

Her breathing was really heavy now, and Adrian looked at the growing wet patch on her pants, and inhaled the pungent scent of his mother's cum. He so much wanted to put his cock in her and listen to her moaning as he fucked her, but it wouldn't be right to do it while she was unaware of what was happening. He wanted to fuck her, but he wanted her to know and feel it. He wanted her to know she was being fucked by her son, and he wanted her to enjoy being fucked by her son as much as or more than she had enjoyed being fucked by her father. The trick was to find a way without scaring her off or turning her against him. He adjusted her skirt, and crossed to the doorway to put some space between them to allay any suspicions she might have, he clapped three times. She looked across at him and he smiled when she gasped and clamped her thighs together. Moving quickly so his actions would hide his hard on he closed the gap between them and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Looks like you dozed off Mom. I just came in to say goodnight. Why don't you go to bed?"

Behind the closed door of his room he dropped his jeans and shorts, and lay on his bed slowly stroking his erection as he thought of what she had unknowingly told him. His thick hot cum fountained into the air, and splattered down onto his belly, and after stripping off his tee shirt to clean up the mess, he rolled into bed. For the next hour he lay in the dark, trying to think of ways to achieve his goal, and by the time he was ready to sleep he had a half formed plan.

He woke early to the smell of coffee and frying bacon, and the sound of his mother singing. Quickly donning his jeans, he went into the kitchen. She was standing at the stove, singing as she cracked eggs into the frypan, and he winced as she hit a bad note. "Morning Mom, you're in a good mood this morning."

She turned her head and beamed at him. "Good morning sweetie. I know, I haven't slept so well in I don't know how long. You up for some bacon eggs and beans?"

He grinned and pulled out a chair. "Only if there's coffee to go with it."

She set out two loaded plates and two steaming mugs, then pulled out the chair opposite. "I don't know why but I'm ravenous this morning."

He smiled across the table as she shovelled the food into her mouth. She was wearing a long woollen robe fastened tightly over what he thought of as a 'Granny nightie' – calf length and with a lace collar fastened at the throat. Her 'sensible' clothes, like her panties last night, and what she was wearing now, he reflected, were probably why he had never noticed her as a woman. He knew she needed to dress modestly in her job as a dental receptionist, but there was no reason be so conservative outside work hours. It was really little wonder his father had walked out all those years ago. OK, so he had always had a roving eye, but at the same time who wants to be married to a frump?

She kept up a constant stream of chatter as he ate, but his mind was on other things, so he simply nodded and inserted the occasional 'Uh huh'. When they had finished eating he put the first part of his plan into action. Picking up the coffee mugs he led the way into the living room, knowing she would follow. As she took a seat on the couch he stood looking down at her and spoke the word. The instant her eyes closed, he clapped and touched her shoulder.

"Don't you think it's a bit too warm for a robe?" When she didn't move it occurred to him that perhaps she would only respond to direct commands. "Maybe you should take it off." Obediently her fingers moved to the buttons, and she stood to remove the robe before resuming her seat. He could feel his cock beginning to respond as he studied the swell of her smallish breasts. Her nipples were more prominent than he had expected, with the brown of their surrounding areolae just discernible under the fabric of her nightdress. He knew that in her trance like state he could easily lift her nightdress and look at his mother, but that wasn't part of the game. He wanted her to reveal herself, and now that he knew that he was in control he was in no hurry. The more he delayed, the sweeter it would be.

"How often did you have sex with your dad?" he asked gently.

"Whenever we could, except at that time of the month."

"How did you feel about that?"

"It was wonderful. Daddy made me feel beautiful and special. We knew we weren't supposed to do it, but that just made it better."

"Did he always come to your room?"

"Mostly, but if Mom was at work we did it in the living room, or wherever we felt like."

"I see. Did you ever do it outside the house.?"

"Yes, we did it in the car a couple of times, but it was too uncomfortable and risky, so after that it was always at home."

Adrian was beginning to really enjoy the interrogation, so he continued to stretch it out.

"Did your Dad ever ask you to suck his cock?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Not at first, but after a few times I started to look forward to it."

"Did you always wear p/j's to bed?"

"I did then, but after a while he bought me a nightie because he said it would make it easier."

This was the opening he had been waiting for. "Show how it made it easier." He held his breath as she rose and drew her nightdress off over her head and sat down again. Oh god! This was awesome! Her breasts were surprisingly firm, with almost no sag. Surmounted by tight erect nipples, they looked to be around 34B. Her waist was trim, and her stomach was pleasantly rounded accentuating her deep navel. Naturally enough, what drew his attention though was her pussy. Surrounded by a sparse patch of short brown curls, it was much neater than he would have thought, almost virginal, with the merest hint of a clit peeping from between not quite symmetrical pouting lips. It seemed hard to believe that a pussy so small had produced a child, although the faded stretch marks said otherwise.

Resisting the temptation to slip a finger into her, he put his hands on her knees, easing them apart. "Geez," he breathed, "I can understand why your Dad loved fucking you. Your pussy and tits are awesome. How long was he fucking you?"

"Until my son was nine. We had to stop because it was getting too dangerous, and we were nearly caught."

He sat back on his heels in shock. That was one answer he certainly hadn't expected. As it sank in he did a quick calculation. He had been seven years old when his father left, so that meant his grandfather had been fucking his daughter before, during, and after her marriage. The way she had phrased her reply set him thinking. From the beginning he had assumed that his Mom knew it was him asking the questions, even though she had no hesitation in replying, but she had said 'Until my son was nine', rather than 'Until you were nine', so that could put a whole new slant on how things went from here.

"Christ, as long as that? Was that why..." he almost said 'my father', but he corrected himself just in time, and started again. Was that why your husband left? Was he the one who nearly caught you?"

"No, it was my son. He came home from school early one day just as Dad was coming out of my room. My husband left because he couldn't keep it in his pants, not that he was much good in bed. Besides, he never wanted the responsibility of being a father. He never knew about Dad and me."

This statement presented another possibility that Adrian didn't want to think about, so he pushed it to the back of his mind. Besides, there was another question just begging to be asked. "OK, what about your son? How do you feel about him?"

"I love him of course. He's my son and my rock."

The 'rock' reference pleased him. "That's nice to know, but are you attracted to him? Physically?"

"Any woman would find him physically attractive."

He sighed in exasperation. "Put it this way. Would you like him to do what your Dad did? After all incest clearly doesn't worry you, so would you like your son to fuck you?"

"Yes I would."

His cock nearly burst his jeans at the admission. "OK, how long have you wanted him to fuck you?"

"Too long. He could have had me any time since his eighteenth birthday."

"So why don't you let him know?"

"I'm afraid. He might be disgusted or think I was too old. Besides, he's never looked at me in that way. As a woman with needs."

He almost yelled with triumph. She had just played right into his hands. "You're wrong. He would never be disgusted, and you're certainly not too old. And he probably would look at you that way if you dressed more appealingly. You are a very attractive woman but you don't dress like one, and your hairstyle is too severe."

He knew he could fuck her right now, but she wouldn't remember, and besides, when he did fuck her he had no intention of pulling out, so finding her cunt full of cum might cause problems. Instead he told her "Maybe you should put your nightdress and robe back on now. When you wake up you won't remember anything, but you'll start looking for ways to seduce your son." He took a final good hard look at her tits and pussy as she pulled her nightie on and then her robe, and as an afterthought he added "It might help if you shave your cunt." He clapped as she sat down again, and she looked up at him with a bright smile. Her gaze moved downwards, and suddenly remembering he had a raging hard on he turned away. "Breakfast was great Mom. I'm going to hit the shower."

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12