Greed Doesn't Pay

Story Info
Lover wanted much more of her than her love.
4.7k words
3.88
128.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,366 Followers

Many thanks to Angel Love for editing this story.

DAN's STORY

Since my early teens I've been interested in motorcycles. When I got a moped at the age of fifteen it didn't take me long to fix it to do 60 km/h instead of the legal 30 km/h. At sixteen I got my first motorcycle driving-license. Then I even found my way to the local speedway club where I within a few years was one of the stars on our top team.

Speedway in Europe and Australia means four drivers driving four laps on an oval 350-400 meters long dirt track with 500 cc, 70 horse-power strong motorcycles without brakes and gearbox. Each heat takes only about one minute, which means that it is a fast, dangerous and action filled game and a perfect sport for TV. It is, therefore, a very popular sport in many countries.

Just like sport stars are, we local top team drives were popular among the girls in my Scandinavian hometown. I had no objections when a rich daddy's beautiful but very spoiled daughter began to get interested in me. Why should a guy say no thanks to such a great trophy. To my great surprise she was both faithful and OK with me so my love for her increased by and by and had reached a fair level by the time her problems started. First her parents divorced and her mother left town with a new boyfriend. Then her father's business went bankrupt and her easy earned money for working a few hours a week for him came crashing to an end. When she got pregnant, I asked her to marry me, which she accepted. We never had any worse problems in our marriage than most other couples and two years after Thomas we had our daughter Anna, and became an average family. When Anna was two years old, Lena got a job at a bank. My sponsors had helped me open a motorcycle business, which began to grow better than expected.

With two small kids and an increasing business I had to say no thanks to well-paid offers from English and Polish teams. That was much appreciated by Lena. After a few years I completely quit racing and concentrated all my efforts on my business. To everyone's surprise Lena did a good job at the bank and began to get promotions.

When the kids were seven and five Lena was offered a six-month trainee program for further promotions at the main office in our national capital. She accepted and the bank kept her in a furnished two-room apartment and a discount card for the express train so she could get home for the weekends in less than two and a half hours. She used to come late Thursday evening or Friday afternoon and went back early Monday morning. The first two months went on without any problems. She spent much time with the kids and the family did a lot of things together. Even our sex life went to high levels during those weekends. We were a happy family.

LENA's STORY

Of course I was both happy and surprised when I got offered the trainee program at the main office. My husband had no objections and promised to take care of everything at home those four or five days a week I was away. I was given a nice furnished apartment within walking distance from the bank so I had no need to take my car with me, which saved me from a lot of parking problems.

The first two months were both busy and interesting. I spent most of the evenings in the apartment and had been out for dining and dancing only a few times with my new friends. Then one Wednesday evening everything turned different. As a part of my training I had been working at one of the local offices, which had "open house" for giving their preferred customers personal advice in different matters.

It had been a busy evening and the last customer had left us about 7.30 P.M.. The local boss, a pretty woman in her early fifties, invited me for dinner on the bank's account. She suggested a newly opened South African restaurant in the vicinity where she had never been before. I accepted it as a good idea.

The place was decorated with souvenirs from Africa and was very crowded with an array of Africans, Scandinavians and mixed couples. We were asked if we could share a table for four with two others, which we accepted and were then guided to a table where two Africans were already seated.

I sat down next to a well built dark black man in his early thirties who introduced himself as Henry. Mona sat next to a bit more brown man in his mid twenties who looked like a body builder. He told us that he was from Sudan and introduced himself with a name none of us could pronounce, so we called him for Jim.

Mona ordered a Gin and lime for all four of us while we were waiting for our food. We had a pleasant chat with the men during the meal. We skipped dessert and I bought us a round of Gin and lime instead, which put us girls in a giggling mood. Then Henry suggested we have the next round at his club, which had a bit more African atmosphere. We accepted. It didn't take long time to get there in a taxi and as Henry was a member there, we had no problem getting in.

The Africa club was in a basement and had a rather crowded pub where mostly single men were drinking beer. Next to the pub was a lounge, which was almost dark with loud African music. Off to one side there were an area with discrete booths. Henry found a booth for us and went to the bar to get drinks.

When our eyes adjusted to the darkness we could see more details of the dance floor with both an eclectic mix of couples. Many of the men and women were dancing topless. Looking around I noticed with a blush that some of the women were only in bra and panties. The sight of those partly naked bodies writhing to the intensely suggestive music had a very erotic effect on me. When Henry returned with our drinks, he sat down next to me and gave me a blazing deep kiss. I had no objections. Neither had Mona when Jim, who had taken his shirt off, did the same to her. Then Henry took his shirt off and enticed me to take off my business dress jacket and top. I allowed him to squeeze my breasts while he kissed me but I didn't let him take off my bra. When Henry and I returned to the booth after some very exhaustive dancing I could see that Jim was successful with Mona, who now was sitting topless. Mona and her "boy toy" were locked in a very fervent kiss, with his hand under her skirt. Henry went away for a few minutes and when he came back he gave Jim a key and told him something, which I couldn't hear. Jim whispered something into Mona's ear and they left the booth. After some more necking Henry whispered in my ear, "Let's go to a better place."

He then led me across the pub where he opened a door with a key. It was a small room which contained a bed covered with a black sheet. Now he took off my bra, laid me down on the bed and within less than a minute my skirt, pantyhose and panties were off. A few seconds later he was naked. He found a condom in a drawer under the bed. Holding it out to me I slipped it down over his erect cock.

He spread my legs and entered me in one hard thrust. His cock wasn't longer than my husband's but it was thicker and he fucked with much harder thrusts than my husband. I got a real lesson on the difference between making love and being fucked. Henry fucked me hard as the slut I really am deep inside. He didn't care a shit about how I wanted him to do it for me.

Thanks to the very erotic atmosphere in the club and our fervent necking in the booth, I was so wet that he didn't hurt me. I even reached an orgasm before he had his. It didn't take a long time of licking my breasts for him to recover and put on a new condom on his swollen, now even thicker cock.

Before he entered me, he gave each of my ass cheeks a hard whack and told me to get them moving. Then his energetic fucking began again and I didn't dare disobey his request of moving my ass, as it was stinging quite a bit now.

When he was ready, we dressed and went out to the pub where we found Jim waiting for us. He told us that Mona had already left and she had been a great fuck even though she was more than twice his age. Henry called a taxi and when we were at my apartment he informed me that Jim and he were going to stop in for a coffee. I tried to object but Henry didn't care what I said. He paid the taxi and asked Jim to follow us to my apartment.

When we came into the apartment Henry's interest for coffee, had been replaced by his interest for my pussy. I made attempts to say no but within a couple of minutes he had stripped me naked, undressed himself and told Jim to undress. I had heard rumors that Sudanese men were well equipped, but was shocked when I saw that it was the truth, at least regarding Jim.

I think even Henry was impressed. He handed Jim a condom and told him to give me a good doggy style fuck before he pushed his own thick tool in my mouth as a muffler for my groans and moans caused by Jim's huge pole. I thanked Heaven for him being much more tender than Henry. He was too big to give me any pleasure and Henry's thick cock deep in my mouth almost choked me.

Jim began to push harder when he was almost finished, which caused me to wriggle and got Henry spraying my face with his load. Once again he used the camera in his cell phone. After we had cleaned up in the bathroom, Henry gave one more condom to Jim and told me to suck him off. I obeyed and noted that Henry took pictures of that too.

Before he entered me from behind, he activated his camera for taking a picture of me with two black cocks. The fucking had turned to a real nightmare for me. Henry's thick cock began to hurt in my pussy and when Jim pulled my head to take more of his big cock, I puked. Jim had enough and went soft but Henry didn't care and continued until he was finished. After cleaning up, Jim dressed and left for home, but to my great disappointment Henry refused to go. He insisted on staying the whole night. What could I do? He fucked me one more time after Jim had left and then woke me up early in the morning, spread my legs and penetrated me without any attempts at foreplay.

I began to wonder if he ever got enough. I had, because I was very sore between my legs and had a terrible remorse for what I had done. Then he refused to get up from the bed when I left for my job. I really tried to get him out of the apartment, but what could I do. I told him that I was going to the train station direct from the job and he couldn't lock the door from outside without a key. But he had a simple solution to that; he took my key and promised to put it in the mailbox when he had locked the door. I trusted him and left . On my way home on the train I got a message from him to my cell phone. A picture of his erect cock and the text, "I hope you want me again."

I didn't reply. A new picture came one hour later, Jim fucking me from behind with the text. "Or do you prefer him?"

I deleted the messages and switched off the phone. I succeeded to avoid fucking Dan on Thursday evening when I got home, but when he wanted to on Friday morning, I'm sure he noted that something was wrong.

DAN's STORY

Both our kids and I were looking forward to the weekends when Lena came home and the family had a good time. But then, when she had been away about two months one weekend I got a feeling that shit had hit the fan and something had gone wrong for her. She was tired and nervous, which was not her usual style. I asked her if she had problems on the job, which she denied. I got the feeling that she took part in our weekend sex as a duty and not for wanting it. She even got a feared look in her eyes every time the phone rang. When she had left on Monday morning, I noted that she had taken her spare key to the apartment with her without mentioning anything to me. To my good luck I had made a copy; which I kept at my job.

LENA's STORY

As usual I went directly from the train station to my job and when I came to the apartment after work, I noted that Henry had not left my key in the mailbox, which had me a bit worried. At 9:00 P.M. he came into the apartment using my key and refused to give it to me.

I began to yell at him for the nasty messages he had sent to me. He only laughed at me and said that he did what he wanted to do to his woman.

I shouted to him, "Hell no, I'm not your anything. Give me my key and piss off."

He only said, "I'll show you."

He then wrestled me down on the bed, unbuttoned my jeans and took them and my panties off with one hand and began a tender caressing of my pussy, which he never did last week. When he heard me groaning, he entered me and after a while I had an intense orgasm. Later on when we both were naked, he began to pinch my nipples until he got me to say that I was his woman. He stayed overnight and remained in my bed when I went to my job. He was still there when I got back from the job and told me that we had errands to do. During the day he had bought a sexy black laced bra, panties and stay up stockings, which he demanded me to dress in and then a white top, a light brown business suit and high heels.

When I asked what was going on, he told me he wanted some professional photos of me. I told him that any kind of porn was out of the question, which he said that he understood. We left in a taxi and soon we were in a studio where Henry had a long talk with the owner, a fat Scandinavian man in his mid sixties. The photographer fiddled with the backgrounds and lights before he was satisfied. Then he began taking the pictures. First me completely dressed and then he told me to take off my jacket. Then Henry demanded I take off the top and thereafter the skirt. When I refused to take off my bra, Henry got angry and took it off. I didn't dare to object when he told me to take off the panties.

The photographer told us that it would take some time for him to find out the best picture in every position. Henry took me to a small room with a bed where he fucked me. When the photographer shouted that he was ready, Henry went out naked and asked him to take some pictures of Henry and me. He did.

When he showed us the preview pictures of me I must say that he had done a good job. The problems began when Henry said it was time to pay for the pictures. He told me that he had promised the photographer to fuck me today and tomorrow when the pictures were ready.

When I refused, Henry got angry again and now he dragged me to the small room where he sat down on the bed, laid me over his knees, got a leather strap from the photographer and began a severe spanking of my bottom until I began shouting in panic, "I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it."

And I did it. It was disgusting but I did it even the next day when we got there for the photo books with my pictures. Henry left me there alone with that man for two hours and promised he could fuck me as many times as he wanted. He did it three times; thereafter it was impossible for him to get it hard again. Back at my apartment Henry took the picture of him naked and me in my stockings and high heels only and placed it over my family photo in the frame I had in my bookshelf. Now I had become totally scared for what he planned to do with those books. I thanked the Lord it was Thursday so I could go home for the weekend and rest.

I feared the worst for next week and decided to find out some way to get rid of Henry without getting my husband involved in any way. Henry sent his usual harassing messages to my cell phone but I deleted everything and switched it off before leaving the train. At home I complained about a headache and went to the bed. Dan noted that I had problems and asked me several times about it but I denied that I had any. To my surprise he didn't kiss me nor wanted to have sex.

DAN's STORY

The next week had me convinced that something was wrong. She sounded very stressed when I rang her on Monday evening. I rang her on Tuesday and left a voice message when she didn't take the call. She called back at 10:00 P.M. and sounded a bit upset but told me that everything was OK.

I couldn't leave my business on Wednesday, otherwise I would have gone to see her. She rang me and told me that everything was OK. I didn't believe her and began to make plans to surprise her next Monday. When she came home on Thursday evening, she was in an even worse mess than during the previous weekend. She told us she had a terrible headache and went immediately to the bed. When I was sure that she was in a deep sleep, I took her cell phone, opened it and found that she had two messages with pictures during the last two hours. Everything from before that had been deleted, obviously just before she left the train. It didn't matter because when I got those two pictures downloaded to my laptop, I could see the details in them.

These two were more than enough to cancel our marriage. One showed her naked on all her fours licking the tip of a naked brown man's long cock and a naked black man behind her with at thick cock just outside her pussy ready to enter her.

The enclosed text was, "We miss you."

The other picture showed her with only stay up stockings on her, lying on a bench and being fucked by an old fat man. The enclosed text said, "He wants more."

I went down to the basement and puked. The man who had sent that crap must either be a totally insane stalker or some naughty asshole who did it in hopes that his actions would get Lena stressed and me to investigate her cell phone. This used to be one of the first things a husband would do when they suspected something was going on when the wife was away from home.

I think he wanted me to dump her so he could take over. He had persuaded me to dump her, that's for sure, but I swore that he would learn that he had made the most serious mistake in his damn life.

It was a chilly weekend. I didn't touch her and hardly spoke to her during the next three days. But I said to her, "You have acted in a very strange manner during the last week. Do you want to tell me about your problems?"

She denied that she had any problems. I did my errands and filed for divorce on Monday then went to the capital to visit friends. Tuesday morning, after Lena had left for work, a friend from the local motorcycle club and I walked into her apartment.

LENA's STORY

Back at the job on Monday morning I went to the security office and told them that I had serious problems with a stalker. They promised to help me. Two men followed me to my apartment after work but Henry wasn't there. They waited until seven o'clock but when Henry had not appeared, they left and promised to give it a new try the next day.

Henry came in and woke me at eleven and demanded to fuck me. Tuesday morning he told me that we had errands to do during the evening and remained in my bed when I left for work. About three o'clock my world collapsed when a man from a delivery firm came to my job with a big envelope to me. When I opened it, I found divorce papers and three pictures. One of me being fucked by Jim and Henry, one of me being fucked by the photographer and the picture of us Henry had placed on my bookshelf.

I began to cry hysterically. The security people took me home, but no traces of Henry in the apartment. The extra key Henry had used was on the table and my bed was stinking of urine. I tried to call Dan but his secretary told me that he was out of town on business. Nobody was home at our house and Dan's cell phone was switched off.

DAN's STORY

When we came into Lena's apartment, we found a naked black man sleeping in her bed. We went immediately into action, sprayed his face with pepper spray, hit his head with a baseball bat and when we had him impaired we taped his eyes, mouth, wrists and ankles with duct tape and phoned for assistance.

While waiting for assistance we investigated the apartment. I found that a picture of this man and Lena naked replaced the picture of my family. I found porn pictures of Lena in her laptop and the photo books of her. In the black man's pockets we found a wallet with his name Henry Mindola and his address. We then found a key ring in which I found the missing key to this apartment. I took it off the ring and laid it on the table. The assistance, two men, came with a big wood box in which we put Henry. He had pissed in Lena's bed and all four of us in my team did the same. Then we took him out to the waiting van for transport to an old storage building outside the city.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,366 Followers
12