Greed Doesn't Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

Henry wasn't stupid. It took us only a few minutes to get him to understand that he already was in big trouble and if he didn't tell us the truth, he would be in more serious trouble. He told us everything about himself. He had worked as a car salesman in his native African country, sold a very expensive car for cash in US Dollars to a local clan leader and as his boss was away that day, he took the money and ran away to England. He got a job and had a pleasant life there until his boss had traced him and he had to run away again, this time first to Holland and then to Scandinavia.

Here he had succeeded in making a deal with a female social welfare officer and had gotten a monthly payment for his non existing wife. He paid by fucking her monthly during an afternoon when she came to his apartment for inspection. He and a Sudanese guy met Lena and a Mona at a restaurant, took them to the Africa Club and fucked them there. He and the Sudanese even had a threesome with Lena at her apartment.

He had fallen in love with Lena and saw her potential as a top escort but never intended to force her into anything or use her more than once a month as escort for a carefully selected businessman who wanted clever company for dinner and sometimes maybe even a quickie afterwards.

We didn't believe a word of what he told about his plans. He got his well-earned hard punishment before we dumped him outside the emergency room at a big hospital. Though his punishment had nothing to do with any kind of racism, we expected him to begin screaming about that as soon as he could talk. He would have gotten exactly the same punishment even if he had been brown, white, red, yellow or some kind of mix of those possibilities. He had more or less raped a biker's wife, beaten her and forced her to fuck other men.

However, in an attempt to avoid being suspected for racism, we burnt the word "RAPIST" on his cock with a small soldering iron. We made no attempts to trace Jim. He had not harassed any of the slut wives he fucked that night. In Henry's cell phone we found a picture of Jim naked with his erect huge cock. We sent one to Mona's husband with a note about when and where his wife had gotten a taste of that monster. We even sent detailed information to the local social welfare authorities about what Henry had done for getting tax money for supporting a non- existing wife.

The local politicians and the local newspaper got a copy. We found out that she was married and as good citizens we sent a picture of the naked Henry to her husband so he could see what she got for his tax money. The photograph prompted a visit and both he and his studio were in rather bad shape when the visitors left his place. Even he had "RAPIST" burnt on his cock.

Because the club had made it possible for Henry to fuck a biker's wife there, even the owner of the Africa Club got visitors who wanted to negotiate about Henry's future. Unfortunately for him he told them to go to hell. The next evening a truckload of cow shit was dumped outside the entrance to the Africa club, which caused panic among the guests.

The next day the owner agreed to meet the bikers, who demanded he be responsible for sending Henry back to Africa with a one- way ticket when he got out of the hospital. The club owner agreed and got Henry's passport and a suitcase with his belongings.

If Lena had gotten enough of dark cock at the African club like Mona did, I would have never known anything about it. Now, after getting caught, she did many attempts to get me to forgive her. But she had let Henry go too far before she began any real attempts to stop him.

We divorced and she took a job in a town about 50 km from our hometown. I got custody of the kids, but I have never prevented Lena from having them during some weekends and holidays.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers
12