Greek Beach Adventure

Story Info
Nude wife explores a stranger.
1.3k words
4.26
177.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had always enjoyed an active sex life. I would often encourage her to be a bit of an exhibitionist; flashing in taxis, bars etc. Occasionally at home we would visit naturist beaches but our sexual desires were often suppressed due to families or over attentive single males.

We had just married and decided to spend our honeymoon on a small Greek island. The weather as always was hot. Alison, never one to disappoint would often go out in the evening without underwear giving myself and the occasional waiter a quick flash. After a trip around the island one day we decided to stop at a small beach, which was pretty deserted. Alison was lying topless on the beach whilst I just gazed out to sea. Looking around the beach I made out an elderly couple, a single guy and a couple of middle aged ladies, nothing too much to keep me attentive. I was soon getting bored and decided to clamber around some rocks to explore. After a couple of minutes walking I came across a large sandy area in between some rocks out of view of everyone, perfect I thought we could be alone. I walked back to Alison and told her of my little discovery and asked if she’d like to spend the rest of the afternoon there? She soon agreed especially as a family with some very noisy kids had just arrived. We picked up our stuff and walked around to the small beach, Ali didn’t bother putting her top back on which by the look on his face met with the approval of the single guy on the beach. Ali placed our things down under an overhang of rock and moved our towels some twenty feet away towards the sea. Without saying a word she pulled her bikini bottoms off to display her full nakedness. I loved seeing my wife naked. I soon followed suit and removed my shorts. We spent an hour or so swimming and cuddling on the beach, naked on our own.

I don’t know if was to my disappointment or to my thrill but the single male who was with us on the first beach soon appeared at the top of our secret beach and laid his towel down. Seeing our state of undress he soon removed his shorts and lay down. Ali had already seen him, she was lying on her front, and she turned slightly towards me and smiled. Ali said not to worry, if he wants to look he can, it doesn’t bother me. I was feeling tired in the day a cuddled up to my wife, my semi erect dick pressing against here arse cheeks, gently fondling her breast. I soon began t dose off enjoying the warm sun on my skin. I must have dosed for 5 minutes or so and began to stir. I moved my arm further down Ali’s body and found her gently playing with her self. I asked teasingly what she was doing? ‘The same as him’ came her reply. I looked up and saw the single guy gently massaging his erect dick. My dick soon became rock hard I wanted to fuck her now but I wanted to wait and tease her more. Knowing she would have to walk past our friend to get her bag I asked Ali if she would get some water. She smiled and just said ‘tease’. She stood up and walked slowly past our friend showing her full naked beauty to him. As she walked past him she said ‘hello’ and continued to get the water out of her bag. Slowly bending over to give him a full view of her sex. ‘Did you enjoy that?’ I asked when she returned with the water. Ali just smiled sexily. A few minutes went past and our friend was still gently playing with his cock, Ali was now lying face down on her towel but this time with her legs towards him, slightly open so he could get a good view of her pussy. I was hard just watching her; she was in her exhibitionist element.

Then our friend came over to us suddenly his dick now semi erect. He was holding a cigarette and asked for a light, Ali asked him to sit down and started to look for her bag, which was on the other side of our friend. Without warning she moved over his lap to reach for the bag, her breast just glancing his thigh. His dick just shot up hard as a rock as she moved back and lit his cigarette for him. Ali then asked our friend if he would like a drink to which he said ‘yes’ all time the time he made no effort to hide his hard dick from her. Lying down behind Ali who was now lying on her side facing our friend we began to chat. I could see he was having a good look at Ali’s tits and pussy. Still chatting I placed my hand around Ali on to her belly and began to move it up and down just catching her tits then moving it down again. Ali was obviously enjoying this as her arse pushed into my raging hard cock.

To my surprise our friend started again to play casually with his dick, I started to play with Ali’s nipples as our friend watched. Feeling ever more bold I started to play with Ali’s pussy, god she was wet! Moving my ever hardening cock behind her I slowly placed it inside her pussy, I couldn’t believe it, I was fucking my wife in view of a complete stranger just 3 foot in front of me. Our fucking obviously pleased our friend as he started to pump his cock harder, pre cum oozing from its tip. Ali wanted more I could tell and she didn’t disappoint, she reached over and took our friend cock in hand and started to wank him off. Still inside her I pushed her towards our friend, she obliged and could now take his cock in her mouth. Our friend started to play with Ali’s tits and I could feel his hand on her pussy, playing with her clit. I removed my cock from Ali, she groaned with displeasure but continued to suck our friend cock. Slowly she moved up his body releasing his cock. His cock was now just inches from her pussy, will she or won’t she I thought. Then it happened, she reached behind her and placed his cock into her wet pussy and slowly began to fuck him. I moved round and entered her mouth. My wife was now being fucked both ways. I felt my wife tense up as she reached an orgasm, god she looked beautiful.

Our friend began to moan, he was going to come suddenly Ali pushed hard down on his cock as he came, this lead both of them to have a deep hard orgasm. Ali moved off his cock and started to lick him clean. He arse perched up slightly dripping with her juices and his cum was too much I had to fuck her. Placing my cock in her wet cunt I started to fuck her all the time she was still sucking our friend back to full hardness. My balls tensed and I felt my orgasm swell as I came deep inside her. I just collapsed on top of her exhausted.

Ali lay on her back just gazing up at the sun; she just looked a picture of erotic beauty that just fucked look. Our new friend and I lay either side of Ali, gently playing with her tits and pussy. Our friend hadn’t finished though, he moved down to Ali’s dripping cum filled pussy and began to lick her to orgasm. I was now hard again and slowly wanked over her body, streams of cum splashing against her tits.

It was a wonderful afternoon, one I will never forget.