Greek Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers

My body was pressed against hers, my cock laying in the crack of her ass, sliding up and down the oily crevasse. Every time her body moved, and writhed, and shuddered, it sent electricity through my own. My hand was reaching around to feel her breasts when I felt the dripping of olive oil. Hans was lubricating her tits for me. It felt amazing to roll her big, hard, oily nipples in my fingers. I felt my cock throb. I was so hard.

Next, Hans positioned himself at the top of the bed, on his side so that his own cock was facing Brigitte. He was laying on his side, watching the three of us, and all she needed to do was to look up and his cock would be pressing against her lips. So she did. I watched her slowly take his fully erect cock into her mouth and start to rhythmically suck him, taking him deep into her throat.

Then, I reached down with my hands and spread her ass cheeks and pressed my own cock against her anus. I felt her arch her back and stick her ass out as if to say "Give it to me. Give me my third and final cock."

The feeling of my cock pushing into her oiled ass was amazing. She was so tight. So wonderfully tight. When the tip of my cock popped inside her, I heard her moan even though her mouth was full of cock. I pressed it slowly into her. She kept moaning, louder. As my hard cock pierced her body, I could actually feel John's cock going in and out of her. I looked at John and he was pumping her with abandon. I looked up and saw Brigitte deep throating Hans. I suck my cock deep into her and she began to shake. Brigitte had become a complete fucking machine.

I slid my hand from her breasts, down her stomach, to her crotch. My fingers drifted over her landing strip. She was rocking her pelvis, moving her pussy to the motion of John's thrusts. My fingers found her wetness.

As their two bodies grinded together, I let my fingers slip into the folds. I could feel his hard cock sliding against my fingertips. I could feel him penetrating her, spreading her. He was sliding himself all the way in and all the way out, so the tip almost came out of her. My fingers could feel the contours of his cock and swollen head at the tip. It was intoxicating.

I reached down and felt the tender underside of his cock, letting it slide over my fingers as it entered her. I made my thumb and index finger into a circle, like an "OK" sign, and let him slide through it. He seemed to like it. When he pulled out of her, the head of his cock slowly squeezed through the oily circle. He let out a moan and pushed the head in and out of the tight circle my fingers made.

Turning my attention to her, my fingers soon found her clit and I pulled back the hood to expose the swollen flesh. As they fucked each other, I massaged her, paying attention to every whimper, every moan. As I rubbed it faster, she started to cry out, her orgasm approaching. That seemed to excite John because I could feel his thrusts quicken. He was impaling her with lightning quick thrusts. Each time he pounded her, it sent my own cock deeper in her ass.

Bridget arched her back, pressing her butt against my throbbing cock. Her breasts heaved outward and John cupped them in his hands, squeezing them. She had swallowed Hans completely. As my fingers worked her clit, Brigitte let out a loud cry and her body shook.

She pulled her mouth off Hans and cried out with a hoarse moan:

"I cum! I cum! Cum in me! I want you cum in me!"

With that she swallowed Hans' cock and took it down to the hilt. She wanted him to explode deep in her throat. He held her head and thrust himself into her. I could tell he was cumming, spraying the back of her throat with his cum.

I looked at John and he too had reached the point of no return. He face twisted in a grimace and I saw him thrust violently into her, again and again, sinking his long cock into her pussy. I could feel his hardness sliding in and out of her. So fast. So deep. So hard. He cried out as he came.

Finally, it was my turn. Her ass felt like the tightest, hottest pussy I'd ever felt. I looked down at her perfect ass and couldn't believe I was fucking it. I slid my cock deep in her and out again. The oil made it so smooth and sensual. I reached around and grabbed her breast in my hands, her nipples between my fingers. John took over her clitoris and rubbed it in fast strokes. She cried out again and began to shake like a machine gone hairwire. She let out a shriek of ecstasy. It was the perfect moment to come and I felt the electricity rush through my limbs and concentrate in my cock. I exploded inside her ass. It felt like buckets of cum, built up through the day, were pouring out of me. Into her. Filling her. Fucking her. Having her.

It was the greatest single orgasm of my life.

As the week went on, the four of us had other adventures on that remote Greek island. That's summer for you. But I'll have to save that for another time.

petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers
12