Greek Island Blowjob Contest

Story Info
Guys compete in blowjob contest as horny girls cheer!
5k words
4.48
86k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Ron, and I were backpacking around Europe in the summer of 2013, when we made our way south to the Greek islands. We met in Belgium at a bed & breakfast and we hit it off right away. As in, were fucking like rabbits in every position, pushing each other's limits with every kink two sweaty, naked, oversexed 19 year olds could think of.

My motto is: if you're man enough to fuck my wet, smooth, fully shaved pussy till its numb, stay rock hard and then drill my tight little ass too, and piss a steaming hot gallon down my throat, and then if YOU take it up the ass from my 12" realistic strap on cock, and drink my piss till you choke ... okay, you can be my boyfriend. But I still get to have girlfriends and you don't. I can't give up pussy for any guy.

So Ron and I basically fucked our way down through Europe, reaching the Greek island of Ios after exhausting about every deviant sexual idea we had. Well, almost.

Ios is a small island and doesn't really have any tourist attractions. Nothing to see, like ancient ruins or museums. No big festivals or concerts. And honestly, it doesn't even have interesting architecture like Greece is known for.

But what Ron and I had heard while traveling around Europe is that Ios has a great nightlife with lots of fun clubs and loads of beautiful young college age kids living out their most decadent fantasies. Wild, kinky, anything-goes parties every night and long lazy days spent either tanning nude at the beach or drinking with new friends and lovers in the tavernas.

We arrived by ferry boat and ventured up to Ios Village. We really had no idea where to stay, or what to do first. But we lucked into an available "Pension" and left our stuff to go find dinner and see what was happening in the clubs that night.

Walking along a path just outside of the main village, we stopped to see what The Island Club offered. It was nice inside, a long bar, weird paintings on the walls and dance floor off to one side. Plenty of places to sit and talk, or people watch. But after a half hour or so Ron and I both decided this place was boring, so we moved on.

Next we found The Forum, just a little further up the path, and which from the outside already seemed more exciting. We could hear, and even feel, the pounding of the music system through the building walls. The entrance was dark and a doorman looked us over for a few moments before admitting us. A poster on the wall indicated that tonight was their monthly "Fetish Night" theme party. I could only wonder what that included, and given my imagination, I was afraid of being let down.

Once inside we still weren't all the way in, and we had to pay a small cover charge, but then were directed through another door ... and NOW we were in ... and were immediately flooded with lights and swirling colors and pounding music and a wonderful fragrance that reminded me of my favorite cologne, and lots of really beautiful people everywhere. There seemed to be way more women than men, but I was fine with that since I brought my own man. That just meant more gorgeous girls to look at and maybe take home.

The dance floor was huge, and shaped like a large rectangle. At each corner was a tall column, maybe 15 feet tall, that was sort of like what the ancient temple ruins have. But tonight these columns were decorated to look like giant statues of erect cocks, each with a ring pierced through the mushroom head. Hanging from the ceiling were several round movie screens on which they projected porn movies, with every kind of sex you could imagine, although it looked like most were of men or women sucking cock. LOTS of blowjob porn. I love blowjob porn, and loved staring at all the erotic videos of beautiful women and drop dead sexy guys sucking big, throbbing hard cocks.

Ron seemed to avert his eyes from the blowjob porn, but was loving the sight of lots of hot girls dancing together in groups of two or three, generally grinding their shiny, sweaty bodies together, hands all over each other's asses and boobs, some hands down the front of her partner's skirt and panties, probably finger fucking a very wet and burning hot cunt ... and almost all of the girls were fully making out with each other. It was definitely a turn on for me as well!

We made our way to the bar and ordered drinks. They all had sexual names and who knows what's really in them. The female bartender looked like a model and asked me what I wanted. I looked up at the drink menu board on the wall and said, "I'll have a Double Barrel Blowjob with extra Cum." She smiled and looked at Ron. "Same for you, handsome?"

Ron laughed and said, "Yeah, what the hell, I'll have that too."

"Would you like an extra load of Cum?" she asked. Ron looked at me like he wasn't sure what to say.

"Yes!" I replied, "he'll drink all the Cum you've got!"

Now it was her turn to laugh as she started grabbing bottles and mixing cups and ice and whatever. The porn playing on the screen right behind her had a guy blowing two enormous cocks at the same time. I was getting really wet watching as this stud sucked down one, then the other hard monster cock all the way down to the base, back and forth, making both slick wet cocks harder and harder, and then taking them both in his mouth and down his throat at the same time! OMG that's hot!

Our bartender, Suzie, caught my stare and followed it to see what I was so fascinated by. She had a big grin on her face as she handed us our drinks and said, "Now THAT'S what I call a great Double Barrel Blowjob! I know HE got a lot of extra Cum when they shot their loads!"

Ron and I laughed. Ron kind of shook his head no, as that was not his thing. But I agreed with her. "I don't know where you get these videos but my goodness they're hot!"

"I'm glad you like them" she replied, "We shoot these videos here. That guy won a Blowjob Contest here last month. We have all kinds of different contests here like that. Last night it was a girl-girl event, and we must have had 20 girls on stage, all eating pussy while everyone cheered. The winner usually gets a free bar tab worth the equivalent of $500. Sometimes there are other cool prizes too."

I was almost hyperventilating, I was so excited by what she was telling us.

"So this is a gay club? I'm feeling like maybe we're a little out of place."

Suzie explained that no, this was NOT a gay club at all. Mainly straight guys and couples, lots of bi girls and lesbians. Certainly some gay studs, too. But it isn't specially gay. Just ... wild! Contestants were generally "volunteered" by their boyfriends and girlfriends. There were always a lot of straight couples looking to have an adventurous, dirty fantasy night. Since so many girls were pretty bi, getting girls up on stage to get naked and to go down on another girl was never very hard. The guys needed more prodding and encouraging ... but the guy in the video was there with his fiancé and it was she that volunteered him to compete "for her honor" in the blowjob contest. Girls all through the club cheered for him to just do it, as the female emcee kept calling on him to come on up on stage and do it for the woman he loves. He finally gave in, as did four other guys who were similarly prodded and eventually volunteered by their girlfriends.

"So when is the next Blowjob Contest?" I asked her.

"You're in luck, it's tonight! It's always on Fetish Night. Sylvia is the club owner and usually emcees the contests. She's kind of a sex addict. Loves to push people's boundaries. She'll get up on stage in a while to announce tonight's contest and to ask all the girls here to volunteer a hot man to suck some hot cock. She'll also ask for some really hung guys to volunteer to be the cocks getting sucked. You know, you should volunteer your guy. He would be great. And he DID say he wanted extra Cum! Right?"

I looked over at Ron, who had not heard Suzie's explanation of the contests. He had a big, white, foamy mustache above his upper lip from his Double Barrel Blowjob that Suzie made him. "You look good with all that extra Cum on your lip!" Suzie said to him. Ron smiled. I looked down and he had started to develop a bulge in the front of his pants. I couldn't tell if it was the sexy girl-girl dance floor action or the hard core man-on-man blowjob porn that was turning him on. Honestly, both had gotten to me, but with Suzie's suggestion I was thinking she was right, and that Ron would look really hot sucking cock up on stage, with me and all these girls cheering him on.

Suzie leaned across the bar and planted a light kiss on my cheek, and said into my ear, "Good luck. I hope you get him to enter the competition. I think once he tries it he'll love it."

I took Ron's hand and we sort of dance-walked our way across the club to find somewhere to sit and watch. The dance floor was pretty packed, still mostly with young girls, busy grinding together and deeply kissing. There were two raised dance platforms and on each there were two girls dancing together. These girls were wearing only very tiny micro bikinis, with the front of their bikini bottoms dipping so low that their pubic "landing strips" were visible for about an inch over the top. Except for one girl who was obviously completely shaved, as the top of her clit hood was visible over the top of her bikini bottom. The girls danced erotically together, their bodies glimmering wet with perspiration and maybe baby oil, too. While one girl would dance behind the other, she would each around with her hands and cup the other girl's breasts, squeezing and massaging them as she ground her crotch into her partner's tight little ass.

I watched, truly mesmerized, as the girls lips met and their pink tongues danced together, even sucking each others tongues as their kissing became more passionate. Their mouths would seal together yet you could still see that their tongues were wrestling and writhing together as they ran their hands over each other's bodies. The two dancers closest to me went even further. The girl in front acted nonchalant as her partner worked her hand down the girl's ass, under her bikini bottoms, and then between the girl's legs until she had one, then two finger pushing up into the teen girl's wet pussy. I couldn't tear my eyes away as she worked the girl's cunt while feeling up her breast with the other hand, all as they danced in tandem. Soon the girl in back began slowly working the other girls bikini bottoms down, gradually exposing her neatly trimmed pussy landing strip, and finally everything as her bottoms were pushed down to about halfway to her knees. What a delicious pussy! It was all I could do to NOT jump up on to that platform and eat her out right there.

This display of super hot lesbian action was not lost on Ron. He was clearly loving the show, as anyone could easily tell from the massive bulge bursting its way through his pants. Ron's circumcised cock when fully erect is just under ten and a half inches, with a really nice, fat, purplish-blue head. I like to watch him stroke it till he cums. So sexy. His cum can blast half way across the room when he's worked up and horny enough. Now he's stuck watching two gorgeous teenage dream girls dancing and practically having sex right in front of him, but his poor cock is trapped in his pants. At least for now.

I was about to suggest we get up and hit the dance floor when this really sexy woman, I would guess about age 40 and looking like an Italian fashion model, appeared on the main center stage at the front of the dance floor and began to make an announcement. It was Sylvia! She was ready to ask for contestants.

"Hello everyone ... are we all having a good time?"

The club crowd roared a big yes, and she beamed with excitement.

"Good, because we want to have a contest next, in just a few minutes, but I need your help, ladies. Can all of you girls who came here with a boy please raise your hand?"

Of the 200 or so girls in the club, maybe half raised their hands. The others were attached to other girls. I heard a girl next to me say to her friend, "Oh good, I think this is what we came here to see ... hot guys sucking cock!" Her friend looked just as excited as they waited to hear more.

"Okay, good ... now those of you who brought a boy with you, I need five guys with really nice, big, thick ... you girls know what I'm gonna ask for! Five big cocks! Really big. Circumcised, please. We want these to be really large beautiful specimens. Who can volunteer their man for this important event?"

As lots of nervous giggles and even more chatter filled the club, eventually five very attractive girls marched five studs up to the stage. All five guys were spoken to off-mike and given some instructions. They nodded in agreement and then their girlfriends, to the cat calls, cheers and whistles from the crowd, unsnapped and unzipped the guys pants and pulled them all down, revealing five VERY nice cocks, all "cut", and all looking to be between 9 and 12 inches. And none were hard yet!

To the left and right of the stage there were huge video screens, and on each they were showing hypno cock sucking videos. Dance/trance music pounded through the club's sound system as both screens showed lots of brief images, still shots and gifs of huge, delicious cocks alongside the faces of stunning female models ... teasing, licking and sucking those hard cocks, all looking into the camera, seducing you into wanting to join her sucking and worshipping cocks. Every few moments a message would flash, like "Suck cock!", "You LOVE cock" "Cock sucking is sexy!", "Real men suck cock", "Suck cock for her", "Girls love guys who suck cock", "Straight guys who suck cock ROCK!".

These videos were not-so-thinly-veiled encouragement to all the guys in the club, and the girls were pointing to the screens to get their boyfriends' thoughts on how hot that was.

Up on stage, standing with the guys whose cocks would be the contest cocks, Sylvia inspected each cock personally as they began to rise to attention. She looked pretty pleased with all five cocks, which were rapidly becoming fully erect under her touch. In front of the stage and all throughout the club, smart phones were in camera mode as girls called out to the guys to "turn this way, turn that way, let me see you stroke it, show me how hard it can get, can you reach it with your tongue? can you suck your own cock? how far down can you suck it?"

Looking very pleased, Sylvia declared, "These cocks are perfect!" The girls all cheered. "Okay, so now, girls, here is where I need some really brave volunteers. The guys up here are going to be on the receiving end. Now I need you to volunteer five guys to compete in a Blowjob Contest! That's right, five guys who will come up here on stage for everyone here to see ... and suck these hard cocks like porn stars. Who will volunteer their boyfriend to compete on this stage? Come on guys! Do it for her. Are you man enough to make every girls' fantasy come true and win a Blowjob Contest for her??!!"

I looked at Ron and, from the expression on his face I could tell he was hoping I wouldn't volunteer him. But then as I looked down at his crotch, that raging hardon was saying, "Sign me up!"

Around the club I saw girls trying to talk their boyfriends into it, and I could see a lot of girls kneading their guys' cocks through their pants, making all kinds of promises if they will compete for them.

I watched as girls would talk into a guy's ear, he'd sort of smile, nod, listen ... she'd fondle his package, kiss him, talk more into his ear, squeeze his cock some more. I could actually see guys will power melting away as they were being seduced into publicly sucking cock ... competitive cocksucking in front of all these people, just to make their girlfriends happy ... and HORNY! These guys were assured that regardless of what place they came in, after the Blowjob Contest their girlfriends were gonna fuck their brains out!

Volunteers started to emerge from the crowd as girls led guys with stupid expressions on their faces up to the stage, up to stand by Sylvia. Soon there were three couples, then four. I suddenly, maybe not so impulsively, grabbed Ron's hand and started pulling him behind me toward the stage. I realized in another moment some other lucky girl would make her move, and I didn't expect to be here next month, so it was now or never.

Ron realized after a moment what was happening and tried to hold back. I flashed him a wickedly sexy smile and said, "Come on ... don't be shy! I want you to do this, baby. Please??!! Please!! Come on, baby, you're gonna love it, I know it. I want you to show everyone how to suck cock like a pro! I want you to suck cock like a porn star!! Ohhhh, baby! I want this soooo bad! Seeing you giving a blowjob would be THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST thing you could ever do for me. Winning a Blowjob Contest right here, right now, up on this stage, in front of all these people ... do you know how unbelievably sexy that would be? Come on ... that's right ... up the stairs ... mmmmmm ... right here with Sylvia."

I had successfully gotten him all the way up to where the other four couples were standing with Sylvia, the emcee. He wasn't exactly enthusiastic but he wasn't running away, either. Sylvia looked very happy with the "volunteers" that were going to compete. And the girls on stage looked ecstatic over the whole situation. I was!

Two camerawomen with professional quality video cameras took up positions on either side of the stage, and a moment later the video from their cameras popped up onto all the screens throughout the club. So the whole thing would be live on the club's TV system! Now everyone would be able to see in "close up" all the great wet sloppy blowjob action.

"We want to get this going here in another minute. But first I'll run through the rules and how a winner will be chosen." Sylvia turned and indicated to the five guys who would be competing to get down on their knees in front of the hard cock bobbing in front of them, and to wait for her signal. "In the end your cheers and applause will determine the Blowjob Champion. But the goal is not to be the first one to make the cock he is sucking, cum. That's important, but more important is style and eroticism. Make it slow and sexy, guys. Deep throating is encouraged! Lots of attention to the head is very much encouraged. Make it a nice, long, sexy blowjob show and THEN get blasted in cum to win."

The crowd applauded and cheered these rules and were obviously ready to see this contest get underway.

"By the way, guys, yes, your girlfriends are allowed to stay by you and act as your coach. But they cannot physically touch the cock you are sucking or help in any way. However they CAN touch YOU in any way they want. They can offer advice on your technique, give you suggestions and encouragement ... that's all okay. Okay?"

The video up on the screens now zoomed in on the row of guys on their knees, each with a sexy girl hovering over their shoulder and a huge, hard cock, the swollen bulbous head turning an angry reddish purple, bobbing just inches in front of their faces. You could tell that to deep throat one of these massive cocks you would have to literally swallow it down your throat! The cock defying gravity just a few inches in front of Ron's lips looked menacing and yet soooo delicious. I had my hands resting on his shoulders as I stood right behind him. Sensing Sylvia was about to give the signal to start, I knelt down behind him and nuzzled his ear. "You're going to be great!" I whispered. "I know you're going to love sucking cock. Mmmmm, I am SO WET right now, baby. My pussy is literally dripping, my panties are completely soaked. It's like I peed! Ohhhh ... sssuck it for me, Ron," I hissed. "Suck his cock. Make sure you get it really wet and let your lips glide up and down his shaft. Suck the head and lick it a lot ... swirl your tongue around the head and let the camera see it. Then show this club how far you can slide that hard cock down your throat! Mmmmm, baby, that's going to be so hot, sooooo sexy. Put on a hot blowjob show for everyone here."

12