Greek Island Blowjob Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia moved to center stage and got ready to give the signal. I suddenly thought of something that might help and I reached around Ron to his belt buckle.

"What are you doing?!" he asked.

"Relax. Focus on the cock in front of you. I'll just help ... by ... inspiring you a little!"

I undid his belt, unbuttoned the top, pulled down the zipper and in one quick motion, grasping his pants and boxers together, pulled them down to just above his knees, freeing his now impressively rock hard cock. It swung up to a nice upward angle, and a single, crystal clear drop of precum was dripping from the throbbing head. I wrapped my left hand around Ron's cock shaft and began a nice, steady stroke.

As Sylvia got ready, and the camera women focused on the competitors, and the audience crowded closer to the stage or looked toward one of the large video screens, I gently placed my right hand on the back of Ron's head.

"Are you ready, boys?" she called out through her cordless microphone. Everyone was really excited, and the five cocks about to be blown were all literally raging hardons.

"Annnnnnnnnnd ... GOOOOO! Suck those cocks, guys!"

The club literally fell quiet for a moment as all five guys on their knees hesitated, but then, practically at the same time, leaned forward to slide their tongues and then lips over the heads of those beautiful erect cocks. Ron was the last, but I pushed his head gently forward, his lips making contact with his assigned cock.

"C'mon, don't be shy. Taste it. Just taste it. Cock is soooo delicious. C'mon. That's it. Yeaaahhh. Mmmmm. So nice. Take the head into your mouth ... mmmmmm ... good ... now suck it, baby. That's it! Suck that cock. Suck it for me. Take it deeper, honey. Start letting your lips glide further down the shaft. YEAH! Like that! Take it all, baby. Suck it alllll the way down to the base. Mmmmmm ... soooo sexy! So HOT!"

I continued pumping and stroking his own huge hardon with my left hand as I pushed his head harder with my right, making him suck that hard cock deeper and deeper in his mouth and down his throat.

The other guys were all now vigorously bobbing their mouths forward and back, down and up those glistening, shiny cock shafts. They were really sucking cock well, and seemed to be enjoying giving a blowjob. Certainly their girlfriends were enjoying the show!

The crowd followed all the hot blowjob action on the video screens. Some of the girls were sneaking up on stage and getting a few quick photos on their phones. They were later texting the pictures they shot to girlfriends and even to boyfriends.

Sylvia watched each contestant carefully and was clearly loving the show. Far from being her first time to see guys suck cock, she had been proudly turning straight studs into champion cocksuckers for now over 20 years. She LOVED getting straight guys to suck cock for her, and these contests were great for getting new guys into this kink.

I watched as Ron's rhythm and pace became smoother and more focused.

"Wow, you're really doing great! I knew you'd love sucking cock. Don't you love the way his cock tastes. Mmmmm ... cock tastes soooo good! You look so sexy sucking that cock, Ron. You're gonna make ME cum in a minute. Keep sucking it, Ron. You're my personal cocksucking stud, now. From now on you're going to always suck cock for me, okay? I am SOOO turned on watching my manly boyfriend sucking cock like a total porn star. All my girlfriends are going to be so jealous. Such a good cocksucker. So sexy. Mmmmmm ... you're making me cuuuummmmm!"

And I did! I started cumming intensely, watching his lips sliding up and down that mammoth cock, gliding along the shaft, faster and faster. His own cock was so hard, and so much precum was dripping out from his piss slit, the head swollen and shiny-hard, I thought it would literally explode. And that made me cum even harder. I kept stoking his cock as I encouraged him to suck that long, thick, harrrrd cock, telling him he was giving one of the hottest blowjobs I'd ever seen.

I looked up and saw him on the video screen. He looked like a pro! So hot to see all those other girls watching him sucking cock and wishing he was their man. The crowd started cheering and rooting for their favorite cocksucker. The guys getting blown looked like they would not hold out much longer. A winner would emerge very soon. Sylvia got up close and personal, crouching down alongside each cocksucking competitor to watch up close and to urge each guy on. She'd compliment how good they were, how they were natural cocksuckers, that they should not stop after this contest, but continue and suck cock all the time from now on, and make some lucky girl very happy!

It was inevitable. Finally a cock exploded and began blasting out cum in huge, thick, milky white ropes ... drenching the guy right next to Ron. The guy Ron was blowing had not cum yet. But other cocks were also now erupting and either pumping cum down the throats of the guys sucking them, or shooting all over his neck, chest and face, quarts of cum honey all over. The cock in Ron's mouth came last, the head of the cock pushed down Ron's throat half way to his stomach, and starting to fill him up with hot cum. I watched as he gulped and swallowed blast after blast of thick, delicious cock honey. Some dripped down his chin, but he drank most of it, then Ron's cock exploded, shooting thick ropes of white cum all over the place. It was hot!

Sylvia waited for all the kneeling blowjob contestants to finish up and then asked the audience to cheer and applaud for their favorite cocksucker. All the guys got plenty of support from adoring fans. But Ron stole the show and took First Place! Ron was crowned the best cocksucker in the club for a solid month. And his mostly female fans inundated him with offers of sex and undying love.

I asked Ron if he would promise to always suck cock for me from now on, no matter what? He said yes! I was already thinking of another barrier for him to cross. I could just imagine Ron sucking a huge cock until it unloaded blast after blast of cum down his throat ... And then, once the cum finally runs out and he has swallowed every delicious drop, the still hard cock lets loose another special blast! And Ron must gulp down every drop! I knew that next I had to see him drink piss straight from a cock ... or cocks!

We came back every night for the rest of the week. Sylvia loved Ron's conversion from straight stud to professional cocksucker. Asked us to compete again. We said we'd try, but had to head home soon. Maybe next year.

A couple of months later, I was surfing some porn sites when I stumbled on a familiar looking image. It was a photo gallery and some girl had posted pics and videos of several of the Blowjob Contests at clubs all across the Greek Islands. And Ron was in those pics! His video, too! I've been showing all my girlfriends. He looked great, like a real porn star. My personal cocksucking pornstar!

All you guys out there should think about making your way to the clubs on those islands. Girls, if seeing hot guys sucking cock gets you hot and horny, now you know where to go!

12