Greek Myths: Hephaestus & Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,719 Followers

"You are beautiful," Hephaestus told her, pushing the curtains aside and laying her on the bed. He sat beside her.

"Perhaps you should see the rest of me before you decide," she said with a smile, slipping her garment off her shoulders. Hephaestus watched as she opened it for him, revealing her nude body underneath. He could feel himself begin to stiffen, seeing her laid out before him. His eyes followed the fullness of her breasts, with their pink, pursed nipples, down the soft curve of her waist, her hip, lingering at her navel before slipping to the dark thatch of hair between her legs, where he stayed for a moment, enchanted and growing even more aroused.

"I take back what I said," Hephaestus murmured, slipping a hand over her calf, her thigh, aching to touch the heat between her legs.

Aglaia sat up on her elbows, cocking her head at him. "What?"

"You aren't beautiful," he said, tilting his head, his eyes still fixed at the apex of her thighs. He thought he could see a flash of pink in the midst of her. His erection came to full-mast at the thought. Aglaia nudging him with her foot brought him out of his trance. She was pouting, and it was the most delightful thing he had ever seen.

He chuckled. "You aren't beautiful," he said again with a grin. "You are sublime. You are everything beautiful I have ever seen in one soft, supple form. I could devour you." He meant it.

She reached for him. "Show me."

He came to her, and it was like walking in a summer rain after working all day in the forge. She was gentle beauty and sweet release, wrapping herself around him, her nude body a reminder of his still-clothed one. She pulled his shirt up over his head, smiling at the broadness of his chest, running her hands through the hair there. When she slid her little hand into his breeches, he groaned. Letting her pull and twist and play was exquisite torture.

He rolled to his back and pulled her with him, his mouth still exploring hers, their breath together growing shallow and fast, the heat in the room rising. Aglaia let go of his member and he gave her an unhappy groan, but soon forgot about it when she moved down his body, pulling his breeches off as she went.

"Your boots?" she asked, touching his lame leg. Hephaestus flushed. He had been too ashamed to allow Aphrodite to see him. "Not that I mind if you leave them on—I'm going to have you, either way."

He chuckled at the light in her eyes. "Take them off."

She pulled his right boot off his good leg, and then tackled the left. It was specially made for his club foot, in all appearances normal on the outside, just wider than the other boot. She had to work it off, and she set it aside, looking at his lame foot, perfectly formed, just twisted to the side.

"Am I so hideous?" he asked her, and she met his eyes and lowered her mouth to kiss the instep of his bent foot as her response. He had never been touched there, even by his own mother. Hephaestus felt tears burning his eyes and blinked them back.

Her mouth began to travel its way up his calf, his thigh, and she pressed her body between his legs, draping herself against him as she settled there, feathering kisses over the tip of him. She nibbled and kissed and licked, taking her time, her fingers stroking against his thigh, lifting and gently squeezing the sacs between his legs. He moaned when she took him fully into her mouth, working her tongue around and around the head as she did.

"Aglaia," he murmured, his hands lost in her dark curls. She rubbed and nuzzled against him, her skin like velvet, her nipples brushing his thighs. He didn't know how long she spent, he lost track of everything but sensation, the delicious feeling resonating out from his pelvis. He could feel something tightening in his belly, the pleasure of her wet mouth so intense he was growling and bucking beneath her.

She stopped, then, squeezing him in her hand, and just licking at the tip, where a small amount of fluid was beginning to overflow. Her lips were red and swollen from having him in her mouth, her face and chest flushed from the effort. She moved up onto him in one fluid motion, pressing her belly to his, trapping his erection between them.

"I want to show you something," she whispered against his lips. He could taste himself in her mouth when she kissed him. She straddled him, sitting up at first, and then standing, her legs on either side of him. He stared, breathless with his own lust, mesmerized by her as she began to walk up his body, until she was standing right above his head. He could see that the dark wool between her legs was glistening with wetness, and it made his mouth water and his manhood throb.

She reached her hands down, her eyes on his, and opened herself up for him so he could see the dark pink flesh inside. He groaned, one hand going to his member, squeezing it, the other slipping through her folds, moving her fingers aside so he could explore her.

"That's how much I want you," she murmured, moving her hips in circles against his hand. "All that sweet liquid is for you."

He slipped a finger inside of her, then two, the velvet walls of her contracting and releasing, drawing him in. He imagined sliding into her wetness, and he squeezed his hand harder between his legs.

Aglaia put her hands on the wall, spreading her thighs wider for him. He began moving his fingers in and out of her, his thumb finding the sweet pearl near the top of her cleft and rubbing it. He watched her face, her eyes closed, her dark hair curling around her cheeks, her breath coming faster and faster still as he worked his fingers into her.

"Hephaestus," she moaned, grinding her hips into his hand now, leaving one hand on the wall and using the other to tweak her nipples, gone quickly from pink to red. He could see the muscles in her thighs tensing, and he stroked her a little faster then, urging her on. She whimpered and tossed her head from side to side, her knees beginning to bend. He wondered if she would just collapse onto him.

"Deeper," she begged him. "Harder! Oh, please!" He shoved his hand up against her again and again, trying to match the rhythm of her hips as they rocked.

"Oh!!" she cried out, sounding surprised, and he could see her toes curling against the bedcovers just as he felt her begin to twinge and spasm around his fingers, her honey dripping down his arm in little rivulets.

She did collapse then, stepping over him and collapsing onto the bed beside him, her chest heaving, her thighs still trembling. She took his hand in hers and began to lick his fingers, his wrist, his forearm. Her eyes glazed and she wore a dreamy smile on her face.

"I want you," Hephaestus said, rolling onto her, his erection making its throbbing appeal against her damp thigh. She reached down and lined him up, aiming him toward her heaven, and he slid forward, burying himself to the hilt. She whimpered, her hands squeezing his upper arms as he began to thrust. She was hotter than fire inside, and she felt like wet satin wrapped around him.

He was careful to keep his weight off her as he moved, but she kept pulling at him, wrapping her legs around his hips, her arms around his shoulders. He gave in to her, letting himself down onto her softness, their hips locked together, grinding and rolling. She moaned and wiggled beneath him, biting at his shoulder with her little teeth, scratching his back with her nails, each sting driving him forward, harder into her, again and again.

"Yes," she whispered over and over against his neck, her hot breath flooding him. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Aglaia," he groaned. He couldn't hold on any longer, feeling the tight hot coil ready to spring between his legs. She thrust her hips back against his, and he felt her shuddering, thrashing and bucking under him now, throwing her head back and moaning. That was more than enough to push him over the edge. He drove deeply into her, one last, glorious thrust, exploding inside of her, spilling his seed into the softness of her flesh.

He collapsed onto her, kissing her cheeks, her forehead, her closed eyelids, her little snub nose. She smiled, running her hand through his hair. Hephaestus rolled off her with a groan, propping himself on his elbow and looking down at her. The light was streaming in through the window, making the golden curtains around the bed shimmer, throwing glimmering shadows on her face. She turned toward him, snuggling up with a sigh.

"I have something else for you," Hephaestus said after a while, stroking her hair.

She opened her eyes to him. "I have everything I ever wanted."

He moved off the bed, finding his clothes and digging into his pocket. He sat on the edge and gave her the small woven pouch.

"A present?" She clapped, smiling, her eyes bright. He handed her the pouch and watched her open in.

"This one is for you alone," he said, watching her tent the necklace in her fingers. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "There's something else in there."

Aglaia reached back into the pouch, her eyes widening before she removed it, feeling what it was.

He nodded, seeing her pull out the ring. He took a deep breath. He didn't know why his heart was hammering so, why he felt so clammy. "Will you be mine, sweet Aglaia?"

She looked at the ring for a moment and then smiled, looking up at him through tears. "Yes," she whispered, putting her arms around him and hugging him tightly. He helped her put the ring on.

They both jumped when they heard a knock at the door. Aglaia's eyes widened, and she moved off the bed to go answer it, taking her gown and wrapping it around her.

"Aglaia!" It was Aphrodite's voice. Aglaia turned to look at Hephaestus sitting naked on the bed, the curtain drawn aside. He nodded, waving his hand toward the door. "Aglaia! Hurry up! We have to pack, I'm moving back to Mount Olympus and—"

Aphrodite's voice dwindled as Aglaia swung the door open. Her eyes were wide, her jaw dropped, staring at the splendor of the little Grace's room filled with roses. "What—?" and then she saw Hephaestus sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You!" she hissed, her eyes narrowing, moving toward him. Aglaia put her hand out, stopping Aphrodite with it.

"He is no longer your husband," Aglaia said. "And I am staying here."

Aphrodite frowned, turning toward Aglaia and grasping her hands. When she saw the ring on Aglaia's finger, her brow furrowed. "You don't want to stay here. We're like sisters—more than sisters." Aphrodite leaned in to kiss her cheek. "Come home with me."

"I am home," Aglaia replied, pulling her hand away and smiling over her shoulder at Hephaestus. "Goodbye, Aphrodite."

Aphrodite stammered, her mouth working, but no words coming out.

"I hope your corset keeps you warm."

Aglaia shut the door and turned toward the bed. Hephaestus opened his arms and welcomed her in.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,719 Followers