Greek Myths: Perseus and Andromeda

Story Info
Perseus saves Andromeda from the sea monster's embrace.
1.6k words
4.42
49.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains some Non-Human sex with reluctance/non-consent elements as well as consensual Male/Female sex. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

In a far away country, there lived a King named Cepheus and a Queen named Cassiopeia. It was well known that the Queen was a beauty beyond reckoning, but she was silly or vain enough to compare her mortal beauty to that of the sea nymphs. Indignant that a mortal would be so bold, the sea nymphs turned vindictive, setting a vicious sea monster to ravaging the shore line. Reports came back of ships plundered, beauties raped, men mortally injured... moral was low for all those who set against the monster were brutalized in some way.

The King and Queen appealed to the Gods, begging for deliverance, but the sea nymphs demanded a sacrifice. Their only daughter, even more radiant than her mother, the beautiful Andromeda was to be chained to the rocks on the shoreline, a sacrifice to the monster. Only then would they allow it to return to the sea, leaving the country safe once again.

****************************

Andromeda was beautiful, chained naked to the cliff. There was no hope for her, and her father and mother left her there, unable to watch what might happen to their daughter. They had no idea what the sea monster would do to her and they could not bear to find out.

She stood there alone, the sea splashing on her bare body, frightened and wide-eyed, watching every movement of the waves.

Suddenly, something started to emerge from the waves, it was large and brown, almost like a sea lion but also having a kind of humanoid type shape. Large brown eyes, and a fishy mouth... it had tentacles instead of hands, and at the juncture of its 'legs' were two stubby looking tentacles, thick and long, although not nearly as long as the other tentacles.

Andromeda shrieked as it came at her, a strange look in its eyes... and then moaned as it reached her and wrapped it tentacles around her. She didn't know what to do and she was afraid.

"Your mother has insulted the sea, and so the sea shall take you," the thing hissed. It smelled of deep brine and salt, its touch cool on her body. A tongue slithered out to lap at her salty tears as they fell from her beautiful eyes.

Then, tentacles wrapped around her breasts, little suckers attaching themselves to her nipples. Andromeda cried out with confusion... she had thought the beast would kill her or eat her... but she was feeling incredible pleasure! Her nipples swelled and hardened, sending a message to her pussy...

"Stop! Please stop!" The virgin Princess cried, not knowing what to do with these strange feelings that were rippling through her body. Her wrists pulled against the chains binding her to the cliff with no avail, her body was completely vulnerable and helpless.

The creatures brown eyes watched her as it used its tentacles to pull her legs around its body, the two stubby lengths at its groin finding her pussy and ass. Andromeda shuddered as pleasure rippled through her, her breasts played with and something teasing her extremities...

Then the sea monster began to enter her, and her mouth gaped open. It hurt, but in a kind of pleasurable way that she'd never expected... her nipples felt swollen under the tentacles, and her groin was slowly filling... another tentacle reached between her body and the sea monster's to find her clit and attach a sucker to it.

Andromeda began to shudder with discomfort and incredible pleasure as the sea monster began to slowly move in and out of her body, careful not to hurt her too much. The creature shuddered with pleasure as it used her body, pulling and thrusting. Although Andromeda wanted to resist, there wasn't anything that she could do to really fight back, and she felt herself falling into a vortex of pleasure and ecstacy.

The creature moved more firmly, its tentacles behind her body keeping her from being harmed against the rocks. She moaned and writhed in its embrace, her ecstacy climbing higher and higher. Then she shook and writhed as she came, pleasure spreading through her body and shocking her with its intensity.

All throughout her orgasm, the creature kept pumping, its suckers working over time on her nipples and clit. Inside her, the stubby tentacles seemed to grow, both wider and longer, stretching out her pussy and ass. Andromeda groaned with pleasure, humping back against the creature as it continued to fuck her. Her body began to work up to a higher and more powerful orgasm.

As she climaxed for the second time, she screamed her ecstacy out to the skies.

********************************

Perseus, flying home with the head of Medusa in his bag, heard the ecstatic screams from far off, and as he came closer heard them become more exhausted and almost pain-filled. The orgasmic shrieks of a woman who can't take much more pleasure.

Swooping low, he saw the beautiful Princess in the arms of her Sea Monster lover... the way her skin shone with sweat and the exhausted if ecstatic look on her face, and the time that he'd been hearing her cries told him that this had been going on for awhile. The monster was literally going to pleasure her to death. But Perseus could see that she was chained there, rather than being there by choice, and her beauty (not the mention her eroticism) called to him.

Brandishing his sword, he yelled a war cry and the winged sandals of Hermes took him low towards the monster. The monster heard him coming and released the Princess, she sank into an exhausted faint, barely conscious. She held onto herself barely enough to watch the battle as Perseus forced the monster away from her. It fled to the sea, not wanting to face the wrath of Zeus if it battled his son.

Perseus used his sword to break Andromeda's chains and took her in his arms, his sandals carrying both of them away from the sea and to safety.

He found a clear running stream where he bathed her in the fresh water, getting rid of the smell of salt and the sea. Andromeda was too exhausted to know what was really going on, but as he lay her down next to him she snuggled into his arms. Holding the beautiful naked Princess, Perseus guarded her throughout the night.

**********************************

When Andromeda awoke, she thanked her savior, blushing at her nakedness although he obviously admired her body. They shared their stories, and Perseus found himself feeling very protective of her.

"The sea had its chance," he said, "It shall not take you. I will, come with me and be my wife."

Andromeda's eyes lit up, that this handsome man would want to marry her despite seeing her humiliation... it wiped away the last of her despair. For, although the sea monster had not succeeded in killing her, what man would want to marry a woman that had been raped by a sea monster? And enjoyed it? But Perseus knew the ways of the Gods, and he knew that Poseidon would have seen to it that Andromeda would be ruined either way. But she was beautiful, brave and kind and he'd fallen in love with her, both by sight and by her story.

"I would love to," she said, her heart already belonged to her savior.

Perseus leaned forward and kissed her, deeply. Andromeda responded with passion, now that she knew the pleasures that a man and woman could have together, she wanted to give her savior and soon to be husband pleasure as well. He cupped her breasts as she began to pull of his clothes, tugging at his root with one hand. Perseus groaned into her mouth, aroused by her eagerness and her body.

His mouth found her nipples, sucking on them, and she gasped as the buds hardened in his mouth and he nibbled. Exploring his body with her hands, she found that she liked being able to touch him, finding spots that made him gasp and quiver at her touch. They explored each other, stirring desire and passion, until finally Perseus laid her down on the soft ground, his mouth finding hers as he pressed between her legs.

Andromeda gasped and spread her thighs for him, feeling him nudge against her slit, warm and firm. They both groaned as he began to enter her, consummating and confirming their union. He moved strongly inside her, taking her and making her his... they moved together in harmony, hands still moving over each other's skin and in each other's hair.

Then he took her wrists in his hands, spreading them wide away from her body, the way they had been held by the chains. Andromeda cried out and writhed beneath him in pleasure as he held her down, her legs wrapping around his body in remembered pleasure and vulnerability. It aroused both of them to a fever pitch, and Perseus thrust and kissed her deeply, taking her body with firm but gentle strokes.

Thrashing beneath him, Andromeda cried out as she climaxed, her sheathe rippling around him in ecstacy. Perseus groaned and released her wrists, holding her close to him as he thrust and began to release inside of her. For the first time Andromeda felt seed entering her body, warm and liquid, and she shuddered with the pleasure of it.

They lay in the clearing, kissing and nuzzling for quite awhile.

Then Perseus smiled and kissed her one last time, pulling away from her and helping her to her feet, "Come, let's go make our vows, my wife."

Princess Andromeda left her old life behind without a backward glance, happy with her future as the wife of the great hero Perseus.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers