Greek Week: Julie's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers

Once out of the hot tub, I turned and faced the pirates for a bit. I thought about covering my butt with one hand, but doing so would look completely unnatural given that there were no actors behind me. So instead I just kept my pussy covered as I turned and let the audience see my bare butt. I looked forward and momentarily became embarrassed as a lot of the pirate actors were simply gawking at my boobs. When I turned back towards the audience I realized that I could now use one arm to cover my boobs, but again it would seem unnatural and really it just didn't seem to matter anymore.

Needless to say, the audience loved the performance and John was real happy with the response. John and I also talked privately about the scene.

"Jules, I hope you're okay with what happened in the hot tub. After I had accidentally slipped inside you a couple of times, I was worried that our constant re-positioning would ruin the scene. It's hard trying to be close and smooth enough to make it look real, but not too close. Ya know? So after it happened the second time I figured it was probably best if I just stayed inside you. That was okay, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I answered without giving it much thought. "I'm just glad that you didn't come in me. I really don't want to cheat on Ronny."

"I know you don't, Jules. As far as everyone knows, we were just real close in there, okay?"

"Okay," I said and smiled at him. Then I added, "What really surprised me was you taking off my bikini bottoms in the first place!"

"Well, I was already naked and I figured that it would be strange for me to be nude but for you to keep your bottoms on during sex. I really didn't give it any forethought. It just seemed right at the time. Are you upset about it?"

"No, no, you're right. It makes sense given that our characters were getting ready to have sex. It just took me by surprise."

We said our goodnights and I went off to see Ronny. With all of the sexual activity I was quite worked up. Ronny got the benefit and we had fantastic sex that night.

On Sunday we found out that we were still neck and neck with another play. John doubled the price, figuring that Saturday's performance was a knock-out. Sunday's show was quickly sold out.

When I saw John on Sunday afternoon I was rather curious what changes he had planned for the hot tub scene. "What's the plan for tonight?" I asked him.

"In terms of skin, I think the only thing left to do is complete nudity without any attempts to cover anything."

I just stared back at him. He was right, of course. The audience had already seen my boobs and ass, and only my hand was covering my bush. Likewise, the audience had seen John's butt, and while he had tried to cover his cock, he really only partially succeeded. I slowly nodded and said, "Okay."

I was still processing the idea of being on stage completely nude when he added, "I'm also going to have the pirates wait about ten minutes longer before running on stage to prolong the scene. Other than that, I think that's all we can do. The audience should love it."

"Yeah, okay," I responded. John walked off to attend to other matters, leaving me still thinking about standing on stage naked with everyone staring at me. I finally considered John's other change of having the pirates come on stage ten minutes later. Ten minutes? It occurred to me that for those ten extra minutes I would certainly be getting bounced up and down on John's cock, just like last night. I was worried that ten extra minutes would bring John to climax, which is something I did not want to happen.

After eating dinner I returned to the auditorium to see people setting up the cameras. They were, of course, recording this evening's performance to create a DVD, which is something that I had completely forgotten about. There were four cameras. One was in the center aisle, right in front of the stage. A second one was near the ceiling in the back of the auditorium. The third and fourth cameras were in the side aisles on raised platforms. The cameras did give me pause. Not only was I going to be standing naked on stage with a live audience but professional video cameras would be recording every moment of it. I couldn't believe that things had come this far.

When the hot tub scene arrived, I tried to tune everything out. The cameras, the audience, everything. It worked for a bit. When I saw John pull down his shorts and stand, completely nude, facing the audience, it became impossible to pretend that the audience didn't exist because the audience was going crazy. It's not like John was enormously endowed or anything, but people seemed to enjoy the open nakedness. I'm sure some of the audience realized that I may follow suit.

When it was my turn to strip off my bikini, my side was facing the audience. In one way that was good because I didn't have to look straight at a full auditorium of people. However, it did leave me looking straight at one of the cameras. I focused on the task at hand and reached behind my back to remove my bikini top. The audience again cheered loudly and it was difficult to pretend that they weren't there watching me.

I realized that it was time to take off my bikini bottoms. The audience roared when they saw my thumbs slip inside the band of my bikini bottoms. I sucked in my breath and in one quick motion, pulled them down to my ankles. I quickly stepped out of them, stood back up and tossed them to the side. The crowd noise was deafening. I couldn't believe that I was standing completely naked in front of an audience with tons of pictures being taken and video cameras pointed straight at me. As loud as the crowd was, I knew that I needed to wait for it to calm down some before proceeding. So there I stood with my hands at my side with everyone staring at me. I knew it was going to take a few moments before I could proceed, so without moving too much, I started looking at the audience. Without turning my head I could only see the faces of perhaps 50 people. I almost died when I recognized a few of them. In the front row was Tom, a guy that had lived across the hall from me freshman year. A couple of rows back there was some guy from my old calculus study group. And then there was Dave, a guy that had asked me out maybe four or five times over the course of a couple of weeks before finally taking the hint that I wasn't interested. Now he was staring at my naked body.

As I looked at the faces of others in the audience, I started to lose my focus. Person after person was just staring at me and I just needed to stand there and let them look. I finally couldn't take it anymore and let out a laugh before regaining my composure. After another minute or so of just standing there on display for all to see I figured it was time to continue. The audience was far from quiet, but I couldn't just remain there all night.

I got in the hot tub and carried out my dialogue with John. As I started to head over to John, I began to panic. The plan was to have the pirates wait an additional ten minutes before coming on stage. I could see how it was going to go. I would sit down on his lap, he would enter me again and I would be bounced up and down on his cock with him inside me. Only now he would be pumping me, again and again, for over ten minutes while we waited for the pirates to run on stage. Would he be able to hold off and not come inside me? Would he even try to resist coming in me? I didn't want to cheat on Ronny and I was afraid that as soon as I sat down on his lap that it may be unavoidable.

As I reached John I was desperately trying to figure out how to not sit down on his lap while not ruining the scene. Suddenly I found myself pulling John up and out of the tub instead. I hadn't given it any forethought and there was no plan about what we would do next. I just figured that whatever happened would have to be better than getting fucked by John in the hot tub.

Since I instigated the deviation from the plan I knew that I needed to take charge. I pushed John down onto some matting that was intended to absorb water that splashed out of the hot tub. I slowly lowered my body onto his and kissed him deeply, giving us both a moment to think about the change in circumstances. I could feel his hard cock against me and suddenly realized that the entire audience could surely see that our genitals were pressed together.

Suddenly John took command. He grabbed one of my boobs and started sucking on it. I briefly thought of Ronny and how I knew that he wasn't going to like this. But the sensations of the moment quickly made me forget all about Ronny. When John flipped me over onto my back I naturally spread my legs to allow John to be between them. I was getting lost in the moment. I wasn't thinking about the audience, or about Ronny or about what was going to happen next. John began rubbing my legs, and my ass, and my back and finally my breasts. It all felt so good. When he started sucking on my breasts again, I was in another world. He slowly started kissing his way down from my breasts to my stomach, getting nearer and nearer my pussy, teasing me. Finally his tongue hit my clit and I entered another dimension. His lips and tongue were fantastic, sliding all over me. I could feel an intense orgasm ready to erupt from me. I was getting so close.

Then I realized where I was. I was on stage in front of tons of people. People were taking pictures. There were video cameras all around. Ronny was watching. I couldn't come. I wouldn't let myself.

I stopped John cold. He looked confused and then a bit worried. I realized I was on the verge of ruining the whole scene. I again had to take charge, and so I guided him over onto his back. I kissed his stomach to resume the love-making. I was still incredibly aroused; I just didn't want to come on stage. I looked at his hard cock and grabbed it. John inhaled hesitantly as I stroked it a few times. When I saw his cock dripping with pre-come I knew I needed it in my mouth. I brought my lips to his head and sucked on it for a moment. Then I took more and more of his cock into my mouth and sucked him with a hunger I had never felt before. He tasted so good I didn't care if he came in my mouth; I was looking forward to swallowing all I could. I was so out of control.

All of a sudden the pirates came rushing on stage. I didn't want to stop and continued momentarily sucking on him, but John started looking towards them and they were certainly a big distraction. I relented and let his cock flop out of my mouth. I could hear the audience reacting strongly to all of the action, but I was more concerned with getting my bearings. The pirates directed us to stand up and I obeyed instinctively. Before long John and I were both standing at the front of the stage totally naked, but I was still in a bit of a delirium. It wasn't until after the scene ended and I was off-stage before I finally regained the full use of my senses. People were congratulating me on a great scene, but I was both embarrassed and unsatisfied. I completed my remaining scenes in autopilot and was relieved when the curtains closed. John and I received quite an ovation, but I think we deserved it.

When I saw Ronny I expected him to be angry. He had every right to be. Instead he was surprisingly quiet and I think still in a state of shock. I figured it was a good sign though that he wanted a copy of the DVD of the performance.

It was a few weeks before the DVD of the performance was ready. Of course the cast got their copies before the ordered copies were sent out, and we all got together to view the DVD. I was pretty nervous about how I was going to look. I knew that I was out of control and that the result may not be very flattering.

I really wasn't surprised that when I stripped for the hot tub scene, a couple of the cameras zoomed in and provided a long, close-up view of my naked body. On stage, even the front row was at least 20 feet away; on video it was like the view was from just a foot in front of me. One of the cameras kept panning over the audience, which I appreciated as I really didn't get much of an opportunity to gauge its reaction during the live performance. Through most of the scene, the cameras were zoomed in pretty close on our naked bodies. When John started licking and sucking me the cameras zoomed in even closer. Most of the time my genitalia were blocked by either my legs or John's head, but there were a few times when the cameras captured real close-up images of my pussy. I felt pretty embarrassed to be sitting in a room full of people with a close-up of my pussy on the screen. Thankfully there a lot of close-ups of John as well, so at least I wasn't the only one. It was also very embarrassing to have close-up video of me hungrily sucking on John's cock, especially when the video was high quality and the lighting was superb. When the pirates came rushing on stage both John and my reactions were rather hilarious. I looked shocked and in disbelief, while John looked to be in absolute agony over the interruption. The laughter in the room was good; it relieved some of my embarrassment.

John's play did win and I was regularly given credit for that. The DVD sales went through the roof. Ronny and I broke up just a couple of months later. Afterwards, John and I did hook up to finish our unfinished business but it was a major letdown. It just didn't have the same intensity that it had up there on stage. Around campus I was a minor celebrity. Some girls turned up their noses at me but others gave me credit for my bravery. And of course guys were friendlier than ever before. I'm not sure if I'd do it again, but I don't have any regrets and it was definitely my most memorable college experience.

*

In case it is not obvious by now, this is a work of fiction. Sorry, there are no DVDs of the event in existence. --DonnerBBQ

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers