Green Bananas

Story Info
Husband learns the importance of unripened fruit.
1.4k words
3.82
38k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers

Mike

Mike was on his way to the all-night grocery. He was slightly annoyed at the extraneousness of his errand. Clara wanted some odd jumble of miscellaneous items and he knew there'd be no peace unless he acquiesced. "What the hell was so important about green bananas, anyway?," he asked himself.

Upon exiting the store and getting into his car, his phone rang. It was Clara of course. "Oh no, what did she forget," he dreaded.

"Mike, open the glove compartment," Clara commanded.

"What?," he automatically responded.

"I said Open the Glove Com-part-ment," she stressed.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it," she said firmly.

"What's this?" he queried.

"It's a cock harness and leash for you to put on when you get back," she responded in a somewhat slurred voice. She must have had a couple drinks in his absence. Clara could be quite uninhibited after some drinks, and it was obvious she planned this ahead of time. "When you get home, go into the backyard, put the groceries on the picnic table, and strip naked. Then put that on and attach the leash," she demanded. "I'll deal with you then."

Clara

She waited to hear Mike pull into the driveway and then went to the bathroom window overlooking the yard. She opened the window and watched him disrobe and struggle with the harness and leash. When they were attached, she called him over and told him to hand in his clothing; after he held up the last article of clothes, she asked for the leash.

"You better have secured that firmly," she told him. With that she began pulling the leash upward, and with it Mike's groin. She continued to pull until he was standing on the tips of his toes. Then she closed the window on the end of the leash and went outside.

Clara approached Mike and surveyed her handiwork with mounting pleasure. He was literally hanging from the side of the house by his balls and his ass was just ripe for a spanking. She thwacked it a few times with her open hand and laughed as he tried to twist away, thereby extending his scrotum all the more.

Clara took further advantage of his situation by binding his hands behind his back with a small length of rope. Then she ran her hands all over his body, pinched his nipples, and slid her fingernails across his captive testes.

Mike

He was glad that Clara hadn't blindfolded him. He was nervous enough about his predicament without being devoid of sight. She really seemed to have outdone herself this time and she was panting throatily from excitement. She stood next to him and palmed her breasts, squeezed her stiff nipples, and rubbed her pubis through her skirt. His eyes bulged just as much as his cock when Clara lifted her skirt, straddled his leg, and ground her naked sex into his thigh. As she bucked her hips, he felt her hot cunt press against him, and the pressure of the leash pulled tantalizingly on his erection. Soon she took out a small whip and began flailing his cock and balls. With her excitement mounting, her exertions became more frantic and she lashed him even harder, causing him to flinch at the exquisiteness of the pain jolting his loins.

Clara

When Clara felt she couldn't bear it any longer, she loosed the leash from under the window, pulled it taut once more, and told Mike to hold it in his mouth. She then instructed him to go to the picnic table.

As he stepped forward to obey, she asked, "And where do you think you're going?"

He began to reply through clenched teeth, but she interrupted and told him sternly, "You're not going that way. Go around the house, and be quick about it if you want any chance of cumming."

Mike

Mike stood aghast, immobilized by the obscenity of his task, as well as the threat to not let him cum. She had certainly never done that before. Her facial expression was both stern and playful, which left him all the more uncertain as to whether she was serious. Still, the thought of parading around the house holding his bound cock and balls suspended by a leash in his mouth, with his hands bound behind his back, absolutely paralyzed him with fear. It was one thing to be in a somewhat sheltered backyard, it was quite another to be exposed to all and sundry.

Clara

Clara let the impact of her words sink in for a moment and she delighted in the bewilderment evident in Mike's eyes. Then she slapped his cock and commanded him to "get moving." She was tempted to accompany him, but she knew her presence would only serve to assuage his apprehension. After he disappeared around the corner, she peeked around the edge of the house and watched until he turned the next corner, all the while playing with her clit.

Mike

Mike's heart was racing and every ounce of his being was on alert. His cock had gone limp during his pilgrimage, but he was incredibly aroused and was dripping with anticipation. As he ended his naked trek he approached the picnic table and saw Clara atop it sliding a banana in and out of her slick, wet pussy. His cock swelled when he discovered just what was so important about green bananas. She motioned for him to stand at her feet and left him to watch as she brought herself to orgasm with her tree-grown dildo. His engorged cock twitched involuntarily as he intently stared at Clara devouring her midnight snack.

Clara

Clara was tempted to stick a banana up Mike's ass, but she left that for another time. She tugged the leash from his jaw and began making jump rope motions with it; enjoying the sight of his bound manhood obeying its captive commands. She grabbed the base of his cock and pulled him closer to the edge of the table where she sat. His balls were looking purple, even in the moonlight, so she undid the harness and tossed it on the table. With the sudden release of his restricted scrotum, a large drop fell from Mike's phallus. She gathered it up on her finger and told him to eat it. She did this with several more drops that she teased from him until he was absolutely quivering at her touch.

Mike

Mike felt his orgasm building, and he longed to erupt inside Clara's cunt. When she closed her lips over his cock head, he fucked her face as best he could with his hands tied behind him. He closed his eyes, arched his back and then ... she stopped. He looked down to see her smiling mischievously up at him. She answered the puzzlement of his gaze by saying, "I don't think you should be allowed to cum. You took an awful long time to walk around the house."

Clara

Clara continued teasing his cock head as she spoke. She cupped the shaft in her hands, and teased more and more wetness from him. She knew she had him right where she wanted; she could make his entire body shudder just by tracing her fingertip across his swollen gland. "Would you like to cum?" she purred. When he replied "God, yes!", she told him that he could come on one condition: he would have to be her slave the next day.

Mike

Mike agreed without hesitation; he was certainly in no state for calm, reflective thought. If he were, he might have wondered why Clara needed to go through with all this. His cock was bursting as Clara sat at the edge of the picnic table and spread her legs; he felt as if he might cum before he even entered her. He took a step closer and lowered his torso so that she could guide him in ... but she had other plans. She said, "I didn't say you could cum now, silly." All he could do was look at her in stunned silence.

Clara

Clara watched the emotions play out over Mike's face: confusion, desire, anger, anticipation, apprehension, excitement. All in an instant. As she unbound his hands, she told him, "If you're a good slave, you can cum tomorrow. For now, you just have to wait." With that she gathered up their things and started back towards the house. She paused after several strides and turned back to Mike, who had yet to move from where he stood, and said, "By the way, they'll be no finishing on your own either. And make sure to shave your balls."

Continued in Part Two: Slave Day.

phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers