Green Eye Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holidays were coming to boot which would mean more commitments for both of us to juggle. But our work was slow that time of year and we wouldn't get busy again until after January first. So we decided that we would blow off Tuesday and spend the day together, and then we would have Thursday night. On Tuesday morning she would get Lynn off to school and then come to my place and we would have all day until Lynn came home from school. She said she would be over around nine.

"Good," I said. "And at 9:01 I'll be tearing your pants off."

Then she said something like, Oh I don't know, we should go slow, take our time, and some other such baloney.

"Oh, no," I replied. "Forget that, we're not playing that game. If that's the way you want it don't even bother to come. We've been holding back for months, dancing around it, and last night we pretty near swallowed each other's tongues. We are ready and we both know it. And it's going to be the best we ever had!"

She said she'd see me Tuesday at around nine.

-

It was an icy cold, windy Tuesday morning and Dee wore a heavy coat when she arrived. She walked through the door and into my arms. We kissed deep and long and our tongues slow-danced as we gripped each other tight. When we broke the kiss I helped her off with her coat and was stunned at what was underneath.

She was hot as a firecracker! She wore a snug, low-cut, light green top, that made her tits look ready and her eyes like ripe melons, tucked into super-tight designer jeans that hugged her ass and crotch and every inch of her long, thin legs, and red pumps. Decorated for Christmas.

"My God," I said, "You look remarkable!" I said.

She blushed and said thanks. "Not too much?"

"Hell no," I said, "You look sensational. Come to the kitchen. I made Bloody Marys!"

She followed me and I poured us two drinks from the pitcher I had prepared. I handed one to her and she took a sniff and then a sip, and then a larger drink. I had made them strong and spicy.

"How did you know I love Bloody Marys?" she asked as she took another swig.

"I took a chance," I said. "I figured if you didn't I would just pour it all over your body and lick it off."

She took another gulp, then struck a pose and said, "So, do you like my outfit?" and wiggled her butt.

"Oh, absolutely!" I said. "Like I said, you look fabulous. Good enough to eat!"

She put down her drink and moved in close. She put her hands on my hips and looked up at me, her eyes sending me the green burn. "Good," she said. "Because I haven't worn these pants for a long time. These are my 'fuck me' jeans." I put my hand behind her head and pulled her lips to mine.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

-

"Take off your shirt," she said. "I want to massage you."

We were in my bedroom. I whipped off my shirt in one quick motion. She asked me to lie face down on the bed. Then she knelt beside me and I felt her hands begin to explore my neck, my head and my back, high and low. Her sturdy, supple fingers caressed my flesh and over the next few minutes my muscles eased into submission.

"It's so nice to finally be able to touch you," she whispered, and spread kisses on the nape of my neck.

I groaned in agreement. Her lovely hands worked their magic to my lower back and underneath the fabric of my jeans.

I soon sat up and said, "It's time for your top to come off! I need to touch you, too."

As we sat facing one another kissing, I pulled her shirt off and kissed her breasts as I removed her skimpy bra. I then eased her onto her back and lay beside her. I kissed her head, her hair, her ears. Her forehead, her eyes, her nose. And of course her lips. We lingered on the lips.

I caressed and kissed and tongued her upper body and when her nipples were stiff hard rubber I put my mouth on them and didn't stop for twenty minutes.

Her hands were in constant flux, in my hair, on my back, around my neck, into my pants, seeking.

She was a loud lover. There were moans, groans, growls, howls, occasional dirty words and many other guttural utterances. She never shut up. I was taking my time. She exhaled a breathy murmur when I slipped my right hand inside her jeans.

"Time to pull down your pants," I said.

I opened her jeans and kissed her lightly on the fabric of her damp panties. I smelled her finger-licking love funk for the first time. But as I started to undress her bottom half I found that her skin-tight jeans didn't want to cooperate. I yanked on them and it was slow going, and then I gripped my fingers in the belt loops and tried to peel them off.

"Jesus Christ, girl," I exclaimed. "What the hell did you do, glue these fuckers on?"

Dee giggled like a schoolgirl. "If it's too much work Romeo, just let me know."

I kissed her lips and asked for a little help.

"Oh-kay, I guess so," she said, in mock annoyance. "Men nowadays..."

She lifted her ass and pushed her pants down as I pulled on them. Finally they were off.

"Damn, pulling off your pants is like shucking an ear of corn!" I hissed.

She laughed again. "You shuck, we fuck!"

I laughed at that and tossed her pants on the floor. "Not quite yet," I said. "But, we'll get there."

I covered every inch of her lower body with my mouth. Licking and kissing her toes, her ankles, the tops of her feet, her soles, her ankles and shins, her calves, her knees. My tongue touched all of it. And Dee moaned and groaned and yelped and scratched the whole way. When my mouth reached her thighs my hands went round to her ass and I squeezed her taut cheeks. She squeaked when I did that.

By this time her clit looked like a ripe okra. So I wrapped my lips around it and she let out with a shrill gasp I'd never heard before. And I didn't let go.

-

One time when I was in college, age nineteen or twenty, I was in a bar and I met a divorcee in her mid-thirties and went home with her. Her kids were with her ex-husband that weekend and she was horny. We got back to her place and she took me to bed. She made it clear that the night meant nothing but she needed to get off. She told me to eat her pussy, and she taught me how. She said to wrap my lips around her clit and never let go, forget all that tongue flying licking shit you see in the porn flicks. Stay on it, don't breathe on it and don't let air hit it. Keep your mouth on it, keep it covered, and keep it warm: Suck, kiss, lick, whatever, but don't let go. She held my head in place with her hands. And her pussy exploded into my face. That's been my approach ever since with my women and I've yet to have a complaint.

I dove down on Dee and I stayed down there for quite a while.

"Oh my, God!" she hissed. "Oh, shit. Oh, fuck." I grabbed her ass cheeks with an iron grip and tried to squeeze the cum out of her. "Eat my pussy baby," she went on, "I can't believe the way you're eating my pussy!" I hummed a tune into her clit like I was playing a kazoo. She screamed like a cougar.

Her whole body quivered and quaked and wiggled and writhed in constant locomotion, but her hands were locked like a stationary vise on the back of my head. My lips and tongue continued their assault on her hard, swollen clit. When she came her love gates opened and months of her pent-up cum flooded my face.

"Oh fuck..." she shrieked. "Oh my fucking God...Oh fucking shit...Ughhh..."

When her spasms receded she tried to pull my head up toward hers but I stayed put. I wasn't done. I was staying down there until she came again. I started humming a new tune and she shook so hard she almost fell off the bed. Her hands retightened around my head and my hands spread her butt cheeks wide and I slipped part of a finger into her ass. That elicited from her another gasp of surprise and pleasure. My sax-playing skills were paying off as my strong mouth and lips stayed clutched around her hard rod and I blew a love song into her snatch.

Dee quickly figured out we weren't stopping yet and started swinging her groin up and down and grinding my face. She squawked with every sway and my bed squeaked in harmony.

"Oh Rob...Oh God..." she moaned. "I love your mouth...ugh. Eat me...ugh...Fucking your mouth...ugh. I love your mouth! Oh shit..."

We rocked in rhythm for a few minutes more. Then I could feel another orgasm coming. She closed her legs tightly around my head.

"Oh Christ, I've never been eaten like this!" she wheezed. "I'm gonna come again...ugh. Ugh. Oh Ssshhhhiiiiitttt..."

Her love levee overflowed again and my face was the delta. It wasn't as forceful as the first but it was still a whole lotta love and I tasted her stewed tang for the second time.

When I finally started to move my head away from her crotch she pulled my head toward hers and we began a long, wet, sloppy, cum-filled kiss. Her hands roamed my upper body and slid into my pants. Her fingers reached the tip of my rock-hard dick as we were breaking our kiss. Her eyes drilled me and glowed green and hot.

"Fuck me..." Dee rasped excitedly.

I stood up before her at the side of the bed. I wore nothing but my beltless jeans so when I unzipped them my hard eight inch cock popped right out and was pointing at the ceiling. Her eyes grew into saucers at the sight. Now her green eye burn was directed at my swollen, purple pole.

I wiggled out of my pants and she reached over and pulled me closer. She held my cock in her hands and ran her fingers along its long edge and down to my balls. She softly kissed its glistening head.

"What a beautiful cock," she said, and looked up. "Fuck me."

I got on the bed and she guided my steely member right into her hungry cockpit. It was wild and wide and wet and warm and I slid right in. I didn't waste any time, I started stabbing it into her pretty good.

"Squeeze me, Dee," I said. "Let me feel your sexy walls. Pinch me...yeah, that's it." With each poke I felt her sweet pussy pressure surround my cock. "Ah, that's it baby, suck it out of me!"

Her moans grew louder with each push and her nails dug into my back. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and I wiggled my finger back into her ass as I pounded away. All her holes were filled. We grunted in a syncopated rut, and as the minutes elapsed I held back my load.

When our mouths parted I asked her if she could come again. She nodded her head four or five times in quick succession. We fucked even harder. She stroked her juicy okra in perfect tempo as I stuffed her with raw cucumber.

When I was ready to come she knew it, which triggered her third ejaculation. I let out a loud, dissonant grunt like a bull gator in mating season. I vibrated in spasms while spewing strings of my love syrup into Dee's heavenly honey pot. As I was ejecting my seed into her I felt a fresh warmth surround my cock and ooze out to my balls and I knew she had come again.

-

Our aftermath was sublime. Sweaty lovers, side by side, enwrapped. I had my arm around her, her head was on my shoulder and our naked bodies were molded into one. There was total peace and a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Dee spoke.

"Wow," she said. "Wow."

I kissed her. "My sentiments exactly," I replied.

"I mean it, really. I have never had climaxes like that, ever! And your mouth... I never knew I could come like that."

I maneuvered my arm more snugly around her so I could take her breast in my hand. Her hand went to my penis. After another quiet interlude she said, "I sure wish you hadn't waited so long to be unprofessional!"

I chuckled and gave her tit a little squeeze. She did the same to my reawakening dick.

"Really, Rob," she said. "I've had sex many, many times but I have never in my life felt so completely, totally, thoroughly, absolutely, utterly, perfectly fucked! I feel like I'm high or something."

I put my mouth to hers and we shared a fresh, deep kiss. She stroked me, bringing my one-eyed monster back to full attention.

"It takes two to tango," I said. "And I knew it would be great."

After another prolonged silence, she softly said, "I love the feeling of your cock in my hand."

"Not as much as I do..."

"You know, I knew you'd be big, I just knew it. But when I first saw it pop out of your jeans, I believe my eyes about popped out of my head. And two thoughts popped into my mind."

"What were they?"

"First, I thought 'wow'; that thing is BIG! And second, I thought how jealous my husband would be!"

She giggled and gripped me tightly around my fully-loaded grenade. I had nothing to say to that.

Dee pivoted around slightly so we were closely face-to-face. Those eyes sizzled. "I want to suck your cock," she said, and kissed me. "I want to feel it in my mouth. I want to taste it. I want you to come in my mouth."

She lowered herself into position and took my cockhead between her lips. Her fingers massaged my titillated chestnuts as she took me into her mouth, little by little, adjusting her position for her best angle of acceptance. I ran my fingers through her hair as I watched, mesmerized by her movements, so smooth and easy, and the sexy sight of my inflamed shaft sliding in and out of her dexterous mouth.

And so it went for a time as I watched the show and enjoyed the pleasure of Dee, the skillful cocksucker. But of course before long my little cobra was fixing to spit and wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. I gripped Dee's shoulders strongly and started pumping. She knew the drill. She grabbed my ass and sucked, sucked, sucked. I groaned and she knew it was on the way, and with eight inches of cock in her mouth she stayed on it through my spasms, and when I shot my load into her, four, five, six times, she moaned with each spray, once again two lovers in perfect sync.

She came up for air swallowing, and kissed my mouth with her cummy lips. It was my turn to say 'wow!'.

-

We soon noticed the time. It was early afternoon and we were hungry. Dee offered to take me out for lunch but I shot that idea right down, I was going to keep her naked and in my house as long as possible. I told her there was no way she was putting those jeans on again because I may exhaust myself tearing them back off, and we weren't finished for the day. I pulled a sweatshirt out of my drawer and gave it to her to wear.

We went to my kitchen, Dee dressed in only a sweatshirt and me in only my jeans, and whipped up lunch. We didn't do too badly either. We baked up a frozen pizza and somehow in my fridge found the makings for a pretty good salad. As Dee was finishing her second slice of pizza she said she wanted to suck my cock again. We went back to bed.

I told her that the pizza must have made her horny. She said she was horny for my pepperoni. From that day forward the word 'pizza' would always be our euphemism for sex.

The next hour was spent in 69 position, each of us sucking out whatever was left from the other, then we topped it off with another racy fuck. But by then it was getting late.

Dee had to get home; her daughter would be getting home from school soon and she had to be there to greet her. So we showered together. And damn, somehow my cock became slick and soapy and erect again. And damn if it didn't end up in back in her pussy.

When she was dressed and her pants were glued back on, I admired her figure in her tight clothing.

"Does Lynn know those are your 'fuck me' jeans?" I asked.

"I don't know, she might."

I told her to get on home and change before the school bus arrived.

-

We had started into the most intense period of wild fucking any couple could have. Because of our limited times together, we made the most of them. We grabbed a quickie on Tuesday morning when she dropped over to pick up some sales materials. She came over that Thursday night for a four hour romp. Then again the following Thursday.

On New Year's Eve she spent the night, the first time we would actually sleep together. We had gone to a club and met a couple she knew, I don't remember their names, and we danced and had a decent time but we both just wanted to get back to my house and screw. Dee took me by the hand at five minutes before twelve and led me to my car, it was time to go. She gave me a slow, masterful blowjob as I drove us home.

Once naked in bed I got busy eating pussy. Her first orgasm was almost immediate, but as usual I stayed with it until she unleashed her second coming, and I felt her swamp water flow. Then I mounted her sleek, fine frame and slipped my bat into her cave, and I pounded her until my rocket lifted off inside.

We held each other for what seemed like a long time. At first nothing needed to be said. But soon we were talking intimately and she opened up about her marriage and her husband. She said he had swept her off her feet in Paris and she'd ended up pregnant, but found out soon enough that he was cheating on her from the start and he would fuck anything that moved. She actually tried to come back to the U.S. with only her child, but he complained that she couldn't take her away, she's my child too, etc. So they came to the U.S., were married, she took care of their child and he had his affairs. He would always try to force her to swing and fuck other couples, which she went along with a few times but was never comfortable with. So she settled into a life of knowing her husband was usually fucking around on her. And this last affair was the final affair as far she was concerned.

"What was the final straw?" I asked.

"He knocked up an eighteen year old girl."

"I guess that would do it," I said.

After a few moments of silence she took my penis in her hand and began stroking it, and eventually said, "I have a New Year's gift for you."

She rolled over and reached into her purse on the table and turned back to me.

"Rob, you have stuck your love muscle inside me many wonderful times. I love it in my snatch and I love it in my mouth. But there's one place you haven't stuck it yet."

She opened her hand and placed a small tube of k-y jelly on my stomach.

"Happy New Year!" she said.

I stared at the container for a moment then looked at her.

"It's not going to bite you," she said, picking up the tube. She opened it and squeezed some lube into her hand, then slathered it all over my now-hard cock. Then she handed it to me and said, "You can do the honors on me!" She rolled over ass-up. I greased my fingers and lubricated her asshole.

Her bunghole opened wide, then closed, then reopened, two or three times. Like it was winking at me. This was no virgin ass. I placed the head of my dick to her o-ring and she opened for me. And I pushed.

I was not the most experienced assfucker at that point in my life but I didn't let that stop me. She moaned at first, but with gentle swings I eased it in, an inch at a time. When I was halfway home I started fucking that sweet ass with solid thrusts and soon my balls were slapping her ass. Dee was shrieking in tongues and letting out what sounded like painful groans. I was hoping it was a good pain.

"Oh yes...fuck my ass, boy! Fuck that fucking ass!"

I was driving her like a semi-automatic nail gun. Harder, harder..."

"Oh shit...what the fuck! Such a big fucking cock in my ass. Shoot your cum up my fucking ass..."

That's just what I did. It flew out of me, into Dee, and I held her tight with my cock still assbound as I quivered through my aftershocks. When I pulled out I watched my jizz seep out of her asshole and onto the sheet.

I spooned Dee's body with mine and held her. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful, I feel terrific," she said. "How 'bout you?"

"Never better," I said, and I meant it. After that, anal sex was regular part of our repertoire.

I made us breakfast at four a.m. She said she loved my omelet.

-

The mad fucking continued. Over the next couple of months we had our usual Thursday nights and every other Saturday night. In between we'd have "sales meetings". That was when she'd come over to drop something off or pick something up and we'd get naked and see how many times we could get off. A couple of times she came over my house for some work-related purpose and had her daughter wait in the car and we still found some time for fucking and sucking.