Green Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went back to see Eva again in two days...identical results...and again, three days after that...ditto," Tami breathlessly explained. "By my fifth visit, my tits were a full cup size larger, and my nipples were so sensitive that she made me cum without touching my pussy at all...just the oil on my tits, and her wonderful milk inside of me! I've been back 4 more times in the past week...and all I can think about when I'm not with her is her amazing tits, how wonderful they feel in my mouth, and how she makes me cum at will by playing with mine...it's unreal," Tami exclaimed breathlessly! "Oh, and by the way, I dropped off all of my bras at the Goodwill store yesterday," she laughed.

Even in my lust-controlled, intoxicated state, I was stunned at Tami's story...how a beautiful woman's *nutritional supplements* had transformed her into the voluptuous, insatiable creature in front of me. And how Tami was now seemingly happily enslaved by the stunning Eva...and I wondered where this was going to go.

At the mention of her bras being gone, my gaze dropped again to her spectacular tits, just inches from my face, straining to be free from the green satin....and again I was mesmerized by her incredible nipples. I wanted to touch them so much, but knew that I had to wait until Tami told me I could. Following my gaze down to her tits, Tami smiled, then reached out with her hand and pulled my chin up, forcing my eyes back to hers.

"So, you wanna see 'em?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

I could only groan in response, my head moving up and down as she held my chin, forcing me to look into her beautiful eyes. Satisfied with what she saw there, she let me go, then reached down and placed both hands on the bottom of the satin tube top. Pausing only for a moment, she then quickly pulled it over her head and tossed it on my desk, then turned to face me again, her incredible tits now displayed in all of their naked glory, framed by her incredible red hair.

I was literally speechless! I even stopped stroking my cock, as I tried to fathom the beauties just inches from my face. They were full and firm, with a few light veins visible just below the creamy skin, the nipples protruding obscenely, begging to be touched. Tami's tits had to be a D-cup, yet no sagging whatsoever...just twin globes of perfect symmetry.

I watched mesmerized as Tami brought her hands up to cup them, kneading them gently, pulling the creamy flesh towards her nipples, which then stiffened even more. I heard her sigh as she tweaked her nipples over and over, soft gasps erupting from her in time with each tug, kneading the flesh back and forth. I could feel her eyes on me, watching my face...my reaction...but I couldn't tear my eyes from the amazing tits in front of me. My head was swimming from the aroma of the oil, and the continuous arousal of not being allowed to cum for the past hour.

Then suddenly, I noticed her fingertip was moist as she continued to work her nipple. And when she pulled her hands back from her nipples again, I saw to my utter amazement a small, translucent drop had formed on her right nipple. My eyes widened in awe! I don't think I even breathed, as I contemplated what the beautiful drop of milk meant...

I don't know how long I stayed like that, mesmerized by the drop clinging to her nipple, as her breast rose and fell with her breathing. I sensed rather than felt her hand once again holding my chin. Slowly, firmly, Tami pulled my head up, forcing me once again to meet her gaze. Her eyes were ablaze with an intensity I'd never seen there before, and they seemed to be flecked with green specks of glitter.

Helplessly I stared into her eyes, as a confident smile formed on her lips.

"Want a taste?" she whispered wickedly.

I could only nod weakly as I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling my face toward her waiting breast...

12