Green Eyes Paralysis Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie and Craig meet for the first time at a bus stop.
938 words
3.75
9k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, Jamie glanced at her emerald-studded watch and blew at her black bangs. The bus, once again, was late, and she knew she wouldn't make it home on time. Her grandmother was visiting from New York, and she would be arriving at the house approximately 5 P.M. Jamie was scheduled off work at 4:15, and she needed to catch the 4:30 bus in order to be at her parents' house by 4:50, avoiding one of her mother's dreadful fits about being timely.

"Is this bus ever on time?" Jamie grumbled.

"I'd give my right foot and my left arm to see this bus on time for once," a masculine voice chuckled behind her.

Jamie turned around, her heart leaping into her throat, and faced a gorgeous man of about thirty-five. He had jet black hair, piercing green eyes, deep tanned complexion, sparkling white teeth, and a smile to kill. He stood about six feet tall, and his navy blue button-down shirt revealed a slight peek of rippling muscles. Jamie immediately felt shyness overpowering her, and her tongue suddenly felt like an anvil. Oh, those green eyes caused Jamie's lacy black panties to moisten.

"Uh, I-I-I-I can't really remember a time this bus was ever on time," Jamie's teeth chattered out her response, and she suddenly felt like the biggest fool on Earth, "I'm Jamie."

"Well, it is a pretty warm day, so you can't possibly be cold," the man winked and chuckled knowingly, "I'm Craig."

Jamie's cheeks flushed and began burning out of embarrassment. Great, he probably thinks I'm a lovestruck fool, Jamie thought. Sighing again, Jamie's courage climbed its way back out, and she looked into Craig's eyes.

"People do get chills you know. Anyways, what are you doing here? Don't you have a sweet set of wheels or something?" Jamie gestured at the parking lot across the street.

"Not everyone has a vehicle you know. Mine's in the shop. Damned kids popping the hood and stealing parts," Craig's green eyes glared into Jamie's bright blue eyes.

Jamie melted, "I'm sorry. That was rude of me. If I could afford a vehicle, I wouldn't be taking the bus. I'm just starting out."

"I see. I was in your shoes once. Finally saved up enough for a brand new Dodge Challenger, and it's all paid off. Pretty damn proud of it, and sweet set of wheels," Craig grinned.

Suddenly, the bus chugged and crawled to a stop in front of the duo, and they climbed on. The bus was very sparse with passengers, and there were only five people on. The other passengers were all sitting up front near the driver, and they were deep into conversation about a baseball game the night before. The duo paid their fare, and Jamie made a beeline for the back of the bus. As she sat down, she noticed Craig sitting next to her.

"A bit late, but mind if I sit here?" Another grin flashed across Craig's face.

"Might as well. A bit late to ask you to move," Jamie shrugged as the bus took off.

Five minutes later, the bus suddenly stopped, and the engine died. The bus stopped near the end of town at one of the bus stations, and the other passengers got off. When the driver tried to start the bus again, the engine refused to start. Jamie's heart sank, and she knew she wouldn't make it home in time to meet her grandmother.

"Sorry folks, I think something blew. If you will wait here, I'm going to go call for maintenance to either make repairs or allow me to use another bus. Wait here folks," the driver nodded and stepped off.

"Just wonderful! I'm going to be..."Jamie's voice trailed off as a pair of lips met hers, "What are you doing?"

"Total privacy. I couldn't resist kissing a beautiful lady," Craig murmured into Jamie's mouth.

Suddenly, a hand landed on Jamie's inner thigh, slowly traveling up, and the lips remained on her mouth. Jamie's body lost all will to say no, and she lusted for the long-needed attention. Jamie began thanking the gods for wearing a loose skirt and her best black panties. One of Craig's fingers touched the edge of her panties and began rubbing her panty-covered slit.

Jamie moaned as Craig kept rubbing, and she prayed he would peel her panties off. She wanted and needed his hand to touch her nether regions without any barriers. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and saw his green eyes staring into her eyes. Her body weakened into an almost paralyzed state. She couldn't move or speak. Damn, he was gorgeous, and her body was being ravished by him.

Jamie's prayers were answered as Craig's thumb hooked the side of the panty and ripped them off her. Her torn panties were stuffed into his pocket, and his other thumb met her slit again. Jamie felt his thumb lightly brushing the clitoris, and her clitoris began protruding from the hood. Juices began flowing and lubricating her womanhood as he began making tiny circles on the clitoris with his thumb. Moans escaped Jamie's mouth, and she mustered up enough strength to open her legs wider, allowing more access.

Craig slipped a finger into her most intimate hole as his thumb continued circling. Jamie's body tensed as she felt an orgasm surfacing. Suddenly, she erupted and cried out, juices flowing all over Craig's hand. As she came back from her orgasm, she stared into his eyes again.

He softly kissed her, and she squeezed his thigh. She and he smiled at each other as the bus driver entered the bus.