Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 11

Story Info
A multi part story of female led relationship and chastity.
5.5k words
4.51
11.8k
8
1

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ralph woke with cramps in his legs and his back stiff from the locked collar to the floor ring. He hadn't seen past Tess's panties since they were pulled over his face last night, the scent of Tess keeping him company whilst he heard the sounds of his wife and her friend making love to the early hours. All was silent, he guessed it was still very early, the birds were singing and the early morning sun was landing on his back. He stretched his legs out, laying flat in his maids dress on the floor, his cage pushing into the carpet. Slightly better, but still half strangled by the collar attached to the floor. ralph heard a yawn and movement as one of the naked ladies turned in bed, he imagined what he would see if he could lift his head. He must have drifted off again, as he next woke with footsteps passing him as a lady with pink toenails passed him on the way to the bathroom. He struggled to see who it was, if it was Joanna he thought he could persuade her to let him loose, however he had no idea what would happen if it was Tess. His bottom was still packed by the large plug, and no matter what position he took he found the situation he found himself in humiliating and painful.

Pink toenails came back passed and stopped next to him. He was still covered by a mixture of clothes that had been thrown over him last night, he was too scared to remove them. One by one the clothes were removed until the pink maid was exposed smelling the stained panties.

"ralphie, ralphie, ralphie. What are we going to do with you? You have a night off and you still kneel for me, still dress in girlie clothes and still want to sniff our panties" Joanna was whispering but being stern at the same time. ralph thought to himself like he had a choice last night, and if he did he would have been on the sofa, with a blanket, catching up on important sleep. Joanna released the chain fed through the ring and his collar became loose and he slowly lifted his head and stretched his back.

"Don't get any ideas pet" Joanna walked across to the bed, mounted it and laid back and pulled the chain bringing him along until he was at the foot of the bed between the two sets of feet. Joanna hooked the chain around the bed head and rolled back over, leaving he panty faced maid kneeling unsure what to do. He curled up on the floor and fell back to sleep, much more comfortable than before.

Hours went by, and apart from the occasional turn and clink of the chains as ralph moved, the house remained in silence. Finally ralph thought, he could appreciate his Sunday rest like the other two, and was quite enjoying he view of the entangled feet above from his viewpoint from the floor. Finally a pair of feet moved, a left foot sliding across the other feet, until obviously the pink toenails of Joanna were on top of the red toenails of Tess. He knew what was happening and it made his cage swell. Closer than ever he could almost taste the action and sucked on the gusset of the panties covering his face, pretending the taste was in fact the pussy of the woman who were in the early throws of Sunday morning sex.

——————————————

Joanna awoke and looked at the time, 10:35. That was a long sleep, however they needed it after the night of passion last night. She looked to her side and saw the beautiful Tess laying there, her brown hair falling over her face, her nose stud just glimmering through the hair along with her perfectly full pouting lips. Those lips did some sensational stuff last night she thought, and felt the warmth between her legs as she began to think about the positions they found themselves in. It was time to repay the favour. Joanna turned to her side and slid a leg over the top of Tess until she was rolling on top of her, shuffling down beneath the covers as she rolled.

Joanna slid down the naked form of Tess, past the pert 34DD surgically enhanced breasts and the washboard stomach until she reached her waist. Tess had a small line of hair down the middle leading to her full lips, Joanna started to kiss the hair and followed the path down to the awaiting pussy. She thought whilst Tess was asleep she would simply kiss her gently until she awoke, but her plan was rudely interrupted. Suddenly a hand snaked down from top and grabbed a handful of hair, Joanna taken much by surprise. Tess pushed with the hand forcing Joanna lower, opening her legs slightly to give her access. Joanna took the initiative and began kissing lower, kissing the thighs, the waist, anywhere apart from Tess's lips. She wanted to tease Tess until she broke, and she thought she knew how to do it having felt Tess do it to her twice now. Joanna began using her tongue to outline Tess's intimate sex, flicking her tongue around and drawing out long licks up the thigh. Tess still held her hair, holding tightly as she began to feel the first signs of arousal from her best friend between her legs. In a flash of a moment the tables were turned, Tess swung her leg over Joanna's head and rotated both of them, landing up on her knees, her mound directly above the face of Joanna. Now on her back, Joanna looked up the body of Tess and into her lust filled gaze framed by her breasts.

———————————

The girls continued to writhe around and make noises as one of them sucked and kissed the other. A pair of feet emerged from the covers and dangled above ralph as he looked up, from the toes it was Joanna, and she had obviously gone under the covers on her friend. ralph's cock grew in its prison as he thought through what was happening above his head, watching the feet bouncing around and the toes spreading and curling as Joanna worked her way around Tess.

Suddenly Tess rolled both of them over with a swing of the leg, Tess now kneeling in bed above the flat Joanna, and now Joanna's feet hung naturally down and onto ralph. ralph took the opportunity presented and began to kiss and worship the feet before him, gently sucking the toes and kissing the soles of his wife as she pleasured Tess. He knew he was receiving no pleasure directly, but grew hard and dripped as he imagined the scene as he remained cuckolded beneath them.

——————————

Tess took one last look at Joanna before lowering herself onto her face, and sitting firmly on Joanna. Joanna tried to grasp with her hands but found her wrists firmly pinned beneath Tess's knees which has been expertly placed. Breathing was difficult, and as she sucked and pulled, she gasped for air when Tess gave her a chance to inhale. Tess was enjoying being in charge a little too much Joanna thought to herself, it was only meant to be a role to play with ralph, but now Joanna found herself submitting to her friend. This would change for sure, but for now all she could do is lap up the juices and try to breathe. Tess reached down from her seated position and grabbed Joanna's breasts, grabbing them to steady herself as she rocked back and forth.

Now running herself on Joanna's face, pushing her nose deep inside her before sliding down across the mouth to her chin, riding faster and faster. Joanna for her part was sucking as hard as she could, every time Tess's sex passed her mouth she pulled her clit into her, pulling it hard as it was rubbed across. Tess neared the inevitable, her thighs tingling as she move her hands to her vagina, pulling her lips apart and rubbing even faster over the awaiting mouth below her. Suddenly the explosion fired and Tess bolted forward, falling perfectly with her head now nestled between Joanna's moist legs. Tess moaned loud as the orgasm consumed her, the vibration of the roar resonating inside Joanna, which was enough for Joanna also to start to orgasm. The mere image of the situation and the stimulus of Tess's head pushed Joanna to a new almost trantric level. Joanna raised her knees and crossed her ankles holding Tess in position as she came, forcing Tess to smell and taste her whilst she came down from the high. The ladies stayed in the 69 position until they both regained their breath, relaxing in the morning sun and gently kissing and caressing each other's bodies.

————————————

ralph heard everything and was consumed by frustration and desire. It was too much for him and tugged at his cage as he imagined what was happening above. The ladies had remained still for the last 10 minutes, obviously both on the come down after orgasms, apart from the gentle sounds of kissing. Joanna and Tess finally untangled their bodies and shuffled up until both were sitting up in bed, their backs against the back rest. ralph felt the pull on his chain as it disappeared beneath the covers, and he felt his collar being pulled up under the covers before him. He knelt up and followed the chain and carefully joined the ladies on the bed, crawling under the covers and between the pairs of feet until his head was level with their waists. A hand pushed against his head indicating that was far enough and he froze level with two naked pussys. The hand holding his head pulled the panties off his head and then slowly pushed him towards the left, and he soon worked out what was required, as he began to clean and dry Joanna. The taste was rich and strong, no doubt she had come, and she relaxed whilst ralph did his best to relieve the moist juice that remained. He enjoyed the new servitude and revelled in intimacy. Joanna sensed she was clean and pushed him away to the right, and immediately another hand pulled hard at his ear and yanked him further right onto the second vagina. Tess was less delicate as she grabbed his other ear and used them as handles to direct ralph down between her legs. She tastes different, sweeter, milder, not as bitter as the panties on Wednesday evening. This was not Joanna's lover she met before. As ralph lapped up the juices he had the stark realisation that his wife had multiple lovers and they were all women.

——————————————

Tess may have just orgasmed but with ralph between her legs she was still horny and needed a release to satisfy her more dark side. Holding ralph's head between her legs she rolled to the side and into the bedside drawer that she had found the clamps in the day before. She had seen what she was after before and rooted around to pull out a long length of rope, handcuffs and a ball gag. She flipped back the covers to reveal the pink maid still lapping between her.

"Hands behind your back" ralph complied and Tess first cuffed them.

"Feet bent up together" she ordered, and ralph complied bringing his ankles to his bottom. Tess took the rope and wrapped round the ankles 5 times before wrapping between the ankles twice, his ankles now bound together, pulling the rope tied it tightly to the cuffs, making the rope taught between his ankles and wrists. She then took the ball gag and pushed it firmly between his lips and buckled it tightly behind his head. Finally she took the remainder of the rope from the cuffs and pulled the end through the back buckle of the gag and pulled tight, arching ralph's back and pulling his head tight, effectively putting him in a strict hogtie.

"Now, I think that is a perfect way to spend a Sunday don't you think J?"

ralph tested his bonds, he could only move his knees, his hands and feet would not budge and his head held looking forward directly at Tess's womanhood. He began to cramp immediately in the strict position and cried out through the gag, but the ladies just laughed. Tess pushed herself forward and her pussy against his nose, unable to use his mouth, all he could do was watch as Tess rubbed herself against his face and started to breathe deeper again. Joanna leaned across and started kissing her as her hand roamed down and began to play with Tess and stroke her husband's face at the same time, ralph was more frustrated than ever, part of the action and in an impossible position.

"Come on Tess, let's have some breakfast, ralphie here could do with some rest, he has a busy week ahead." Tess pulled an upset face and laughed

"J, damn, I wanted to come on him. Maybe later eh my slutty boy?" Tess swung her leg over him and got up and slowly walked across the room finding her underwear as she walked. ralph now unsupported by Tess rolled to the side and laid with his head still viciously pulled back. Joanna also got up and the two ladies left the room, and ralph dribbling from his mouth and his cage whilst they had brunch.

—————————————

It was hours before he saw either of them again, he lost feeling in his hands after the first hour, the cramps subsided and he finally drifted off. On awaking he struggled with his bonds to feel they were still as tight and no room for escape. Tess knew exactly what she was doing, she'd obviously done all this before and ralph was scared of her now. Her beauty though made him quiver, he also adored the way she tasted and already was hoping to spend more time at her side and under her spell. Life would not be dull with both Joanna building herself as a Mistress and Tess and her kinky mind, he just hoped it lasted.

All of the sudden there was movement in the room and he tried to crane his neck to see who was coming, it was Tess. Damn, ralph began to panic as he laid there unable to defend himself from this devil woman. Tess approached ralph and held him by his hair, wearing a flowing gown she still wasn't dressed, a lazy day indeed.

"Apparently Auntie Tess has to say goodbye now" Tess sat on the edge of the bed and lent over to his ear.

"Lucky for you... I could go much deeper..." she got up and headed to the bathroom

"your cock smells. I'll find you something to help" as she disappeared inside. She emerged moments later holding a tube and sat again next to ralph. Pulling up his skirt and petticoats she pulled his panties to the side showing his balls and cage.

"I can't apply directly to the cock in the cage, so the balls will have to do." She started to undo the tube, ralph could now see it, bizarrely it was toothpaste, ralph was puzzled.

"It should freshen you up at least!" She giggled as she applied a layer to his balls, rubbing enough to arouse him. She pulled back up the panties and put his dress back, standing she leant over and kissed him with her big full lips on his cheek.

"Goodbye for now ralph. I am sure you will see me again soon!" And with that she was gone.

ralph laid there for a minute hearing the goodbyes below and wondering how he has never known she was so kinky before. Then it started. A slight tingle to begin with, soon the toothpaste began to react with the sensitive bald skin on his balls, burning as it intensified. A minute later he felt like his balls were on fire, the burning of the paste causing him to scream in his gag and try to buck in his bonds but nothing gave. Laying there he could do nothing more than suffer in silence as his wife was still saying goodbye to Tess.

———————————

"I've loosened the gag and release the hogtie. He asked to have a couple of hours sleep, Hope that's ok J?" Tess lied. Joanna smiled.

"Thank you so much Tess, I don't know how I'd have coped without you!" Joanna was totally grateful. She needed to share the load, looking after a slave was a full time business and she was exhausted up till last night.

"Last night Tess, you were incredible. And this morning was naughty. Not sure I want to submit like that again."

"You liked it! Don't give me that J!" Tess walked to the door, her bag over her shoulder.

"Anyway, I'll see ya during the week honey. Need anymore help or babysitting and I'll be over" Tess offered. Joanna wasn't sure, Tess took it all a little far, she was the Mistress not Tess, but Tess got carried away. It was typical of her energy not knowing when to stop. Joanna waved off Tess and crashed on the sofa. Tess mentioned ralph was sleeping so she decided to pull up a blanket and rest up too, after all it was a lazy Sunday.

———————————

Meanwhile upstairs ralph felt his balls were about to burn off. The paste mixed with sweat had now started to creep to his plug, burning the delicate skin between his balls and anus. Unable to move he could only scream and cry, his eyes red, tears down his face. How could Joanna have ordered this?! It was too painful.

———————————

Joanna woke as the afternoon sun started to dip. She was hungry again. ralph hadn't eaten and she felt sorry. She picked up her phone and ordered his favourite Indian, it would be a treat for being so good and following all the orders. She finished tapping the order before leading upstairs to wake her sleepy head husband.

Walking into the room, she saw the pink satin writhing around, very far for sleeping. The hog was still tied tight and the gag was cutting into his cheeks. Tess! She hadn't loosened it at all. Joanna rushed over and held ralph's head. The tears showed something else was up. She undid the gag buckle and pulled out the ball, ralph catching his breath and spluttering at the same time.

"My.. my... baaaaallllsss!" Is all he could say. Joanna looked down and pulled up his dress, a white creamy mess oozed out of the panties. It smelt like mint. Puzzled she looked closer.

"Toothpaste?" She enquired.

"It burns mistress! I've been like this for hours!" Joanna reached behind and untied his ankles, and finally got the key from bedside and undid the cuffs. He was finally free, rubbing his wrists and ankles. Joanna helped ralph up, gingerly walking for the first time in a day, and lead him to the bathroom.

Joanna helped ralph undress and laid out his minty maid uniform, before helping him out of his stockings and underwear, soon his was naked apart from the breasts and paste covering his cage and balls.

"Have a shower, get rid of the paste, take out your plug. Calm yourself down. Tess did wrong, but you should keep your calm at all times. She is superior to you, so she was entitled to do what she wants, even if I don't agree. When clean, put the chemise on, clean this bedroom and head down, dinner is coming and then we can talk." ralph jumped in the shower and turned on the cold water. Joanna wavered, did she give him hot water? No, he hadn't earned it regardless. She walked out feeling terrible as ralph howled as the cold water activated the toothpaste further, burning deeper as he tried to wash it off. Tess would have to pay.

ralph took his time to finish his shower, it was a warm day so the cold water didn't worry him too much. As he removed the last of the toothpaste he relaxed as the burning subsided and he returned to normal. So Tess went too far? Obviously Tess wasn't behind all this. ralph was working hard to piece it all together but getting nowhere fast. ralph stepped into the purple flowing long chemise and tidied the bedroom. A pile of clothes, changed the bed covers, his maid uniform needed another wash too. He opened the window to let the room air once done, it looks like a hotel room once more. ralph headed downstairs holding the washing and loaded into the washing machine, turned it on and joined Joanna in the living room.

As ralph entered he noticed Joanna had set up for the food to arrive, two plates were out, along with glasses of wine. Two plates?! ralph looked at Joanna and shot a look back at the plates.

"Welcome to Level 15 ralphie" Joanna replied. "You've done what was asked, you didn't complain, so you've now earned the right to a plate. Get no ideas though, there is a long way to go and easy to lose the levels as much as you gain them." She warned.

"Oh thank you Mistress! I am so happy." And he was, now he understood the more he did the more life conveniences he would gain. He knelt next to Joanna, awaiting orders.

"Sit up with me, lay on my lap and relax, you've had a hard weekend."

The food arrived shortly after, a curry, and Joanna dished it out giving ralph a portion of a mild curry, much less fiery than he normally had. She explained without cutlery still, he would thank her to keep it mild, as he knelt on the floor and ate from the plate using his mouth. She was right, the curry got in his nose as he pushed his face down, a hot curry would have burnt. He had enough for burning for one day.

12