Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 14

Story Info
A multi part story of female led relationship and chastity.
4k words
4.59
11.6k
5
1

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ralph stared up at the enormous heels hanging above his head in the limousine, admiring the arch of her foot and the silk dress that cascaded down partly over the prone form of ralph curled on the floor. Anne held the leash tightly, making sure there was no slack at any time, ralph's collar constantly pulled as the car bumped along the road. Anne ignored his pleading glances as she looked out the window, watching the city start to fade away as they took the exit and headed north into the countryside. Anne loved the city, but she loved her farm house even more, and the rolling green fields around it. Isolated, yes, but close enough still to her local town to get to the club unhindered.

She was going to miss Sherri at home this week, of course he'd be at work every day but the home seemed to just work better with Sherri running the day to day mundane tasks. Now she would have to watch like a hawk as the novice ralph made mistake after mistake. He would learn, they always did, but she didn't want to spend the hours on a complete fool. He better learn quick. Anne looked down at ralph, still staring at her.

"Eyes to the floor." ralph complied, lowering his head and avoiding eye contact. Anne lent forward and retied the bow tie across his eyes making it impossible for him to stare further.

The car pulled into the village and Anne felt sleepy after the stress of the speech, the alcohol and the excitement of Joanna and, oh, the orgasm that emptied her of all tension. She couldn't be bothered to deal with ralph tonight, but she knew she had to start on the right footing. He needed to be thrown into turmoil from the first moment and learn on the hop. Anne had him for a week to train him first hand, Joanna would hope for progress on his return next Wednesday. Taking him to the club would be a risk, her reputation at risk, so there was nothing but to go for it and get the results she instilled in Sherri in just a week.

The car turned on to the gravel drive and began the short drive to the lit house in the distance. Anne pulled the leash tight, bringing ralph's head in contact with her calf.

"Keep your head touching my leg at all times boy" she whispered as the car came to a halt. ralph was still gagged so just grunted in return. He knew the deal. Anne slid out the car and pulled hard on the leash, ralph tumbling out on to the gravel floor, no time to hold his hands out he fell face first on to the ground. Anne didn't wait. She walked briskly to the stables pulling sharply as she moved.

"Come on boy, quicker!" ralph trying to keep his head in contact with the moving leg. It was impossible. Every time Anne moved she kicked him as he scrambled to keep in contact. Soon, ralph, catching his breath, felt the leash slacken and a harder floor under his hands and knees. In the distance the car was leaving, the engine disappearing leaving him with just the noises of the countryside at night. Owls hooted, the wind rustled the trees. He had a guess he was somewhere remote, but never knew where Anne lived so couldn't even guess if it was her home or not.

Anne opened the heavy door and it squealed as the weight ground on the rusty hinges. Anne looked inside, using her phone as a torch. There was no electricity in this old out house, it was perfect for what she had planned. Anne pulled ralph to the middle and yanked the leash hard making him stand. His once pristine wedding suit had holes in the knees from the scrabble over the drive, and he was sweating profusely. Anne then threw the leash up and over a beam, the old barn was desolate and dirty, but it was built well to last the 200 years it had been standing. The beams were thick and low, it wasn't the first time Anne had thrown a rope in here. She grabbed the dangling leash and pulled, forcing ralph to tiptoes, and wrapped the slack around a rusty nail protruding from the beam.

"Do not move" was all she said, walking over to the bales of hay in the corner, the last reminders of its past working life, now home to mice and other things Anne didn't want to even think about. The old shears were still there from last time! She thought they hadn't been touched since, 10 years ago when Sherri was in a similar position. They were well past their best, rusting slightly, but they would do for what she needed.

Walking back to ralph she took the shears and threw them on the floor.

"Right, strip. Down to your lingerie, now." ralph struggled in his current predicament, his chin forced up, pulled by the collar and leash. He reached behind and pulled at his sleeve, the suit jacket hanging on one shoulder and then sliding off to the floor. He felt for the buttons on his shirt, and worked down the front until his satin sweet heart corset was on display. He shook his arm, the shirt clung to him with the sweat and exhaustion. Anne walked behind him and pulled down on the shirt sharply, pulling it down to the floor, still buttoned around his wrists. Anne bent down and took the shears, and cut the shirt sleeves, leaving long drapes of white fabric to the floor. Anne picked up the drapes and tied them together in a double knot, securing his hands behind him tightly.

"I guess you can't take your trousers off now." ralph was looking down his nose under the blindfold, his chin still pulled up, his muffled moan behind the panties enough to make Anne smile. She picked up the shears and snipped through the waist band, the trousers dropped showing his cage held neatly in the tights Joanna had forced him to wear earlier that day.

"Nice cage ralph. I wonder which of these keys undoes it eh?" Anne was teasing, there was no way he was getting out of that cage. She traced the outline of his cage through the nylon with the shears and poked hard with her nails at his swollen balls.

"Your wife has done an amazing job. Packaged you up perfectly for me. It was you I wanted from the start, she trained you well. But now it's my turn." She got ralph to kick off his shredded trousers, now standing there in his underwear alone. Anne did think about walking away, but one slip or ralph passing out would be fatal. She didn't want to kill the poor guy, there was much more fun to be had. Grabbing the leash, it was released, ralph dropping to the floor, breathing heavily now his airway was clear.

"See you in the morning, enjoy your first night with me. It will most probably be your most comfortable." Anne turned and walked out the door, slamming it behind her leaving ralph partially naked, gagged, blindfolded and bound on the hard cold floor. It was going to be a long night.

——————————————————-

Anne closed the door behind her, poured herself a whiskey and kicked off the high heels. She couldn't get Joanna out of her mind. The way she explored her with the tongue under her dress had caught her by surprise. No way was she that good last time they met, Anne didn't just come for anyone. It probably helped she was highly charged after setting up such a beautiful meeting between the two new pawns in her life. It had worked swimmingly, only the re-emergence of John and Mandy has threatened to derail a perfect evening, she needed Mandy to cage John as soon as possible. Sooner he was under the lock and key the sooner she would be CEO.

Anne sat down in the kitchen, her stockinged feet cooled and calmed by the stone floor after being in high arches for so long. She took a sip of her whiskey thinking of what was happening in the next town, Sherri with Joanna. Those two will get on for sure, Sherri is a good boy and will be attentive to Joanna's needs. He also will help with that Tess situation that had developed - as promised she gave him the white powder Joanna had asked for. She had a feeling she knew how it would go but she was intrigued nevertheless how far Miss Joan would go, where does Miss Joan finish and Joanna begin.

Anne cast her gaze out to the barn in the courtyard, having a flash back 10 years ago to when she felt much less sure of the journey she was about to pursue. An Anne 10 years older would tell the young Anne to go ahead full throttle and turn Michael into Sherri, her life would be unmeasurably better as soon as she did. She still remembered the first morning, the training began with a brutal reminder to who was in charge. Poor Sherri still shows the marks today, he would never rise up again after that fateful day and ralph was about to experience the same fate. Anne walked across to the locked larder, took the key from the shelf above the kitchen units and unlocked the door. Swinging open, a vast array of toys lined the walls and shelves. Sherri hated this cupboard and even now is in fear whenever she heard the door unlock. Anne searched the back shelf and found what she was looking for, wiping the dust from the bag she put it on the counter top for the morning, reminding herself she needed fresh batteries before she began. Anne locked the door, swigged her final drop of whiskey and headed up for bed. She wasn't going into work until Monday, neither was ralph, Sherri would hold the fort till then. She needed the full 24 hours a day for the next 4 days before the newly branded ralph would accompany her to work on Monday. 4 days to reprogram the little toad. It could be fun.

——————————————

ralph turned over on the floor and stared at the early morning sun as it came through the panels of wood that covered the outer walls of the barn. He had hardly slept at all, the hardness of the floor and the strict tightness of his corset forcing him to toss and turn and lay in odd positions on the cold straw all night long. His blindfold had come off during the night, but his hands were still tied tight behind him and he had somehow kept the panties in his mouth all night.

He rolled up to his knees and then pushed himself against the wall to stand. He looked through the holes in the planks at the grand farm house across the courtyard and tried to place where he could be. It could be any generic country side location and it was certainly remote. The door to the barn was large and looked very heavy, the latch was high and with is arms bound behind he was unable to get anywhere near the lock. However he knew it would be futile to try to escape. Where would a half naked cross dressing man run to for help? He knew he had to be strong with Anne and tell her this was his own private game with Joanna. Then she would have to let him return home where he could continue behind the four walls of his own house.

ralph must have walked round that barn 50 times looking for any signs of it's past use. Only a couple of ripped shards of fabric were visible which were not part of his suit he wore last night. Last night. He was still trying to make heads or tails of the previous 24 hours and how Michael told him that Anne was actually his wife. He guessed it made sense all of the sudden why Michael protected Anne at the sabotage presentation and how comes Michael wasn't the one at risk of losing his job too. He then also wondered how he would get to work today, being Thursday, instead he found himself semi naked in a deserted barn in the middle of the country side. At least he didn't have to explain this to Anne.

He needed a drink, he needed food but most importantly he needed a pee. It had been at least 10 hours since he was gagged with his own pee soaked panties and now he was standing in his lingerie and tights squeezing his legs together trying to hold the pee. He had to pee, and found a corner by the hay bales as the best place, squatted and began to let a warm stream escape. The tights diverted the pee down his legs and warmness also encased his feet as the stream trickled down the gaps in to the earth between the flagstones that lined the floor.

Just then, he heard footsteps on the gravel and rushed to the wall and looked through to see Anne approaching from the Farm House. Dressed in a black leather corset and matching black trousers, knee high boots framed her calves and her blonde hair was tied up in a tight high pony tail and cascaded behind her, bobbing as she walked across with purpose. She held a dusty bag in her left hand and her right hand trailed a bull whip across the floor. Ralph panicked. He didn't want to be found standing like this, and quickly decided to kneel where she left him in the middle of the room. It would turn out to be a good decision.

——————————————

Anne approached the door, no longer Anne the boss but Miss Anne. Her metamorphosis into the femme-fatale now complete and she was ready to begin with ralph with all of her energy. She used her shoulder against the door to push it open and back over the uneven floor until it wedged still. Anne approached the kneeling shape of ralph, and pushed his chin down with the end of the whip, making him look at the cold hard floor. ralph had obviously pissed himself. Good. Start of the steps to strip back the old Ralph. Anne reached into the bag and pulled out a rubber strap and roughly put it around ralph's neck, buckling it fast and then clicking a padlock on the buckle rendering it permanent until she decided otherwise.

"So it begins" announced Anne. "You will call me Miss Anne during your stay. You will not think. You will not try to be clever. You will not guess. I command and you obey" repeated Anne, echoing what she told Joanna to say weeks prior when she took over ralph's life.

"Any hesitation or failures will be punished like this" and with that Anne pressed the button on the controller in her hand. ralph jerked and spasmed and fell to the floor groaning heavily. His panties fell out of his mouth and onto the straw covered floor.

"I didn't say you could take out those pretty panties I watched your wife push into your mouth. Put them back" and with that Miss Anne pressed the button again, ralph groaned and rocked and rolled as the collar pulsed him again, making pee coat his tights once more. ralph rolled over and picked up the panties covered in straw in his mouth, and closed his lips around them. The straw digging in and stabbing his tongue and gums.

Anne stood above the prone figure of ralph, a vision in leather, holding the control whilst looking down at him below.

"You have 5 minutes to get yourself to the door of the house, naked apart from your collar and cage, I suggest you don't be late." ralph grunted through the panties, looking up pleadingly at Miss Anne.

"No, I told you it is Miss Anne. Say it properly" and pressed the button again causing ralph to choke slightly as the electric shock pulsed through his neck once more.

"Yes Miss Anne" ralph managed to spit out amongst the panties, hay and saliva. She threw down a set of keys and the shears she used last night and turned on her heels and wiggled out heading back to the house. As she approached half way she held the remote above her head and pressed the button on last time causing her new pet to fall backwards to the floor again. Anne walked on with a delicious smile painted across her face.

——————————————

ralph laid there with the sharp prongs of the collar pushing into his skin. He now knew where Michael got his two scars from on his neck, damn shock dog collars. No wonder Michael told him not to fight and just comply. ralph laid there watching Anne disappear into the house across the courtyard. He knew he didn't have long and didn't want Anne pressing that damn button again. He rolled up to his knees and felt around for the shears and carefully ran the blade across his wrist ties and cut through the knot holding his hands together. ralph picked up the keys, wondering if these were for his collar or cage, but instead remembered about the locks on his corset and began to unlace himself. It was a fabulous feeling to get that corset loose and soon only the two padlocks held the top and bottom in it's tight embrace. Minutes passed as ralph fiddled with the keys behind his back and tried the keys time and time again as he tried to find the right key for the lock. Eventually he was standing naked apart from the cage and collar looking across the courtyard trying to pluck up the courage to go across in daylight.

Looking left and right, he realised he was isolated in the countryside and maybe he didn't have to worry so much about his nudity as he walked. ralph took the first step out on to the gravel drive, 30 metres to go and the pain of the sharp gravel bit into his feet. This wasn't going to be a quick journey, and it took 5 more minutes before he had tiptoed his way to the middle of the courtyard still needing to travel 15 more metres to the door of the house. ralph covered his cage with his hands and then took the next step closer to the house, into the shadow cast by the house over the drive. He looked down at his red sore feet and his naked body and began to wonder what had he got himself into.

——————————————

Anne walked into the kitchen, dropping the whip on to the table and walked over to the coffee machine. She knew it would be a good half an hour before ralph was at the door, plenty of time to grab a coffee to wake her up properly. It had been a long morning, she hadn't slept well thinking of Joanna and the amazing night they had just had. She was ready to have a sleep and needed ralph otherwise disposed before she could head upstairs and have a sleep in the mid morning sun that blazed through the windows at the back of the house and into her bedroom.

As Anne waited for the machine, she looked out the window to see ralph, marked with a bikini tan line, peering around the door of the barn and checking for any signs of life before he started the journey across the sharp ground. She was impressed. He handled pain well. This was promising. The shock collar had broken Michael in half an hour and had him crying at her feet begging to do anything. She needed ralph to do that too, but to have a little fun along the way makes it even better.

She smiled as she saw ralph recoil from the first step back to the barn.

"Yes, its painful isn't it ralph. Come on, come on" she whispered as she held the coffee in her hands and watched the entertainment unfold. Anne picked up the chalk and headed over to the kitchen blackboard and began writing.

——————————————

ralph finally got to the front door and was greeted by the next hurdle. The door way was guarded by a metal grille mat, designed to scrap mud off the bottom of the shoes. Thin sharp lines of metal stretched across it horizontally, held together by vertical columns of wire. ralph realised he would have to kneel on this or on the sharp gravel as ordered when waiting to come in. He decided the door grille would be slightly less painful and slowly lowered himself onto his knees and immediately felt the bite of the metal against his knees.

ralph grunted into his panties, gripping hard at the fabric between his teeth, and held out an arm and knocked quickly on the door. Then he waited.

——————————————

Miss Anne heard the door finally knock and smiled gently. Not bad time 15 minutes, 35 seconds. Anne started the stopwatch on her phone and took another sip of her coffee. Anne opened her messages and began to wonder how Joanna had got on with Sherri this morning, wrote a message to Joanna.

"Hello you. How was Sherri last night / this morning? Has he gone into work?". Joanna began typing immediately.

"Yes. OMG. His pancakes were to die for and he ran me a bath before he left. He is unreal! a bit like you - Miss Anne ;) Miss J x". Anne smiled, yes Sherri was bloody good. However she would need to punish him to keep his ego in check on his return. We can't have a maid thinking they are that good.

——————————————

ralph looked around again and shuffled uneasily on his knees. It had been at least 5 minutes. He had decided against knocking on the door again, knowing with that collar he didn't want to risk annoying her further. ralph listened intently as a drone got louder and approached from the distance. He froze and looked round in panic. A post man in a van was making his way down the drive towards the courtyard. There was no place to escape, and he certainly wasn't in the position to run across the gravel to safety. He closed his eyes and tried to enter a place where he could hide in his head.

12