Green Figs for My Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Animal?" He was slumped semi-conscious on my shoulder before Crete was done with him. Which is why he didn't realise about the switch. Maybe I should have told him. But when Satyr slid into the jacuzzi and did the all-out-all-change with Crete, some imp shut my mouth. I watched it, and I allowed it, and maybe some part of me that I didn't want to acknowledge was even a bit turned on by it.

And later, after they dropped us back at our hotel to collect our gear, well, it was too late to say anything then. And anyway, why spoil a good holiday?

----------------------------

Animal and I aren't together anymore, but we're still friends. We still hang out with the same crowd... mostly. I got married. Animal got a new girlfriend called Sharise. Animal and Sharise go to swingers parties. I hear him boast about how his time in Greece turned him into a swinger, made him open to new experiences.

"Nothing sissy, you understand. I'm not into men. I don't touch cocks." He always has to add that bit. I never told him the truth.

12