Green Nude Deal

Story Info
Eco-friendly model poses naked in viral video.
841 words
10.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Malcolm Coates wanted to shake his head, but he knew it wasn't a good idea.

As he sat in Ashleigh Lillian Kirby's Los Angeles home office, he struggled to figure out the best way to respond to the rhetorical passion of the model/activist. Underneath an unusually large Aboriginal Australian flag, Ashleigh, who was paler than Nicole Kidman, rattled off a series of statistics about the ecological dangers facing the planet-the ecological dangers that led her to form the organization Artists United for Climate Awareness. Malcolm knew that Ashleigh was right about the environment; however, he doubted whether she could get anyone else to care.

"They knew! All the oil companies-they knew the havoc they were causing with their emissions," she proclaimed. "It was in the LA Times just a few years ago. It's such a goddamn shame. So many are going to die if we don't do something-especially in communities of color. It just breaks my heart."

"I'll tell that to the next brother I see driving a big-ass SUV," Malcolm replied.

Ashleigh sighed. "We've got to wake the world up, Mal. You and me."

"Well, we can certainly try with your idea."

"I know!" she replied. "I mean, if sex sells, why can't sex sell people on saving the planet?"

-

Malcolm needed the gig. The acclaimed 29-year-old music-video director from Brooklyn was in the midst of a career tailspin, having just been fired as director of his first film, "Zombie Poison," ten days after shooting began due to what the trade magazines called "creative differences." Ashleigh contacted him a few days after his firing, saying she always admired his music videos and wanted to work with him; he wasn't exactly in a position to say no.

Ashleigh was as controversial as she was beautiful; the 26-year-old native of Melbourne, Australia was relentless in her criticism of MPs in her home country as well as members of Congress in the United States who failed to take action to reduce emissions, condemning these elected officials for "choosing cowardice over conviction," as she put it. She had been the subject of vicious ridicule in the Australian and American press earlier in the year, after she announced that she would never have children due to her concerns about the impact climate change would have on her offspring; one scornful Australian columnist declared that the real reason she wouldn't have kids was because "she's far too obnoxious for a man to want to get her pregnant."

Ashleigh started Artists United for Climate Awareness in the hopes of bringing together models, actors, writers and musicians to use their collective power as celebrities to push for an international transition to clean energy. She wanted to start things off with a promotional video to be distributed on social media-a promotional video designed to garner maximum attention.

-

Two weeks after their conversation, Malcolm and a small crew spent a day filming Ashleigh at her house. A week and a half later, the video was posted online. It began with a shot of the grass in Ashleigh's backyard.

"This is our Earth," said Ashleigh in a voiceover. "Beautiful. Pristine. Nurturing...Now imagine if it wasn't."

The camera then began to move forward over blades of grass as Ashleigh's voiceover continued.

"Was if it wasn't capable of sustaining life? What if it wasn't so beautiful and so pristine?"

Then the camera moved to a shot of Ashley's feet, and slowly rose up to show a rear shot of her lovely pale legs.

"You don't have to imagine it," Ashleigh's voiceover continued. "As you watch this, carbon pollution is destroying our atmosphere, increasing the intensity of storms, and threatening everything we know, love and cherish."

Then the camera lingered over Ashleigh's bare, full, flawlessly curved ass.

"You might think this is cute," Ashleigh's voiceover continued. "But there's nothing cute about coral reefs dying, wildfires blazing, hurricanes causing billions of dollars in damages."

The camera began to slowly rise above Ashleigh's ass to show her long, shiny, light-brown hair, her toned back and her lightly freckled shoulders.

"If we don't join together now to solve the climate crisis," Ashleigh's voiceover continued, "there will be no beauty on this planet, nothing to keep us going...nothing to turn us on."

Then, the camera pulled back slightly, and Ashleigh turned around, her eyes bright blue and luminous, her smile elegant, her round breasts very firm, her lovely nipples pink and inviting.

"I guess you can say that's the naked truth."

The screen then faded to black, and the logo for Artists United for Climate Awareness appeared.

The video was an immediate hit, and the model and director were praised by for their work by colleagues in the modeling world and Hollywood. Of course, with this video came the inevitable rumors in the American and Australian press that Ashleigh and Malcolm were now a couple. Malcolm chose not to comment, but Ashleigh kept the speculation going by telling Marie Claire Australia that once filming finished, Malcolm "was definitely aroused...and his interest in this issue was, too!"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Queen of Spades Virgin discovers her female family member's secret.in Interracial Love
Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Black Seduction at the Bike Shop Hot fiance left alone in a bike shop is seduced and blacked.in Interracial Love
The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 01 Coaching couple get new recruit from other side of tracks.in Interracial Love
More Stories