Green Nude Deal Ch. 02 - Rapper's Delight

Story Info
Hip-hop star portrays Lady Godiva in new video.
943 words
5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

The video Malcolm Coates made for Ashleigh Lillian Kirby single-handedly revived his Hollywood career, and he was being inundated with offers for new film and music-video projects. There was one offer he figured he'd be a fool to refuse.

Ashleigh had recommended Malcolm to her best friend Wendy Winton, whom she had known since they first met at Star of the Sea College, an all-girls Catholic school in Melbourne, Australia. Wendy had moved to the States in late-2014, just after the international success of Iggy Azalea, to pursue her own dream of becoming a rapper; under the name Golightlee, Wendy worked tirelessly for over three years before securing a record deal. She finally released her debut album, "Heroine Addiction," on Valentine's Day; the first single, "Ass You Like It," became a worldwide hit.

Golightlee visited Malcolm's Los Angeles office to discuss the video for the title track to "Heroine Addiction," which would be the next single from her album. Within seconds of shaking her hand, he was overcome by her beauty. She was tiny, barely five-foot-one, but she had flawless porcelain skin, sharp green eyes, a regal upturned nose, long red hair down to her waist, and a derrière that was the largest he had ever seen on a white woman. It was all he could do to keep his erection from being visible to her.

Golightlee started the meeting by playing the title track. Malcolm wasn't too impressed by what he considered the banal lyrics: the song started off with the declaration, "Golightlee leaving all the competition in hearses / the ones barely surviving will be crying for nurses / Head bitch in charge, knocking you on your back / Can't nobody fuck with me once I'm on the attack." Malcolm thought the song was just standard hip-hop boasting, but he wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to work with this beauty.

"So, this is what I want to do," Golightlee said assertively once the track ended. "I want this video to be a shout-out to all the women that inspired me. That's what the song is about—I'm obsessed with all these heroines who knocked down doors and paved the way. So I want to play all these characters..."

She then gave Malcolm a piece of paper listing the four women she wanted to portray in the video: Queen Boudica, Helen Reddy, Harriet Beecher Stowe and Lady Godiva. Malcolm raised an eyebrow when he came to the last name.

"Look, I get all the other ones, but Lady Godiva? You want to be naked in the video?"

"What, you don't think I can pull it off?" she replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well, no, it's not that. It's just..."

"Look, you made Ash look smoking hot in that video—I figured you could do the same for me."

Malcolm bit his tongue, as he immediately wanted to say that he thought Golightlee was way hotter.

"Well, in that case..." he replied after quickly composing himself.

"Ash said you work fast, you pull no bullshit, and you were a complete professional."

"Thanks!"

"That's the kind of person I want to work with."

"Good to know."

Once the meeting ended, Malcolm did all he could not to stare at Golightlee's ass as she walked out of his office. This, he thought to himself, will be a challenge.

The filming of the "Heroine Addiction" video in Ireland, Scotland, Australia and the United States was a rather difficult affair. Golightlee and Malcolm were both passionate and strong-willed creative forces, and crew members were stunned by the ferocity of their arguments, news of which inevitably leaked to the entertainment press.

Although filming ran two weeks past schedule, Malcolm and his team, working around the clock, managed to complete the editing of the video in time for the single's scheduled release date. The video began with Golightlee as Queen Boudica leading her forces into battle against the Roman Empire. Forty-five seconds into the video, she transformed into Helen Reddy, singing to thunderous applause at the Sydney Opera House, before suddenly becoming Harriet Beecher Stowe, writing the final chapter of "Uncle Tom's Cabin."

Golightlee's final transformation showed her as Lady Godiva, naked astride a horse to protest her husband's severe taxation policies. Despite their arguments, Malcolm strove to make Golightlee as beautiful as possible in this scene, and the effort paid off: the shots of the rapper's hair, skin, eyes, round breasts, pink nipples and full ass were even more immediately arousing than the images of Ashleigh Lillian Kirby in the Artists United for Climate Awareness commercial. Within just hours of being posted online, the video became one of the most viewed in history.

"Heroine Addiction" replaced "Ass You Like It" as number-one on the US Billboard Top 100, making Golightlee the first Australian female rapper to score back-to-back #1 singles on the chart ("Iggy can't even claim that!" Golightlee boasted to Variety magazine). Thanks to the video, it also became an international hit.

In the Variety interview, Golightlee was asked about the arguments she had with Malcolm during filming. "Oh, fuck all that—we're all good now," she replied. "Real good, if you know what I mean."

The interviewer said she didn't know what the rapper meant.

"So let me put it to you this way. Ever been with someone that you have a big fight with, and then after you're done fighting, you...well...you know...and it's just as intense as the fight? Malcolm and I get on like that."

What about the rumors that Malcolm was Ashleigh's partner?

Golightlee laughed when the interviewer asked that question.

"How do you know he isn't partners with both of us?"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slutty Soccer Mom - Making the Team Ch. 01 Kendra will do most anything to get her son on the team...in Interracial Love
Black Empire Ch. 01 A teen hottie learns the true meaning of Black Cock Love.in Interracial Love
Measuring Attraction Ch. 01 Deanna discovers her first BBC and becomes obsessed.in Interracial Love
Friendsgiving Blizzard Redhead is thankful for new friends during a holiday storm.in Interracial Love
The Temptations of Dee Pt. 01 A White School Teacher Glimpses Another World.in Interracial Love
More Stories