Green Panties For Saint Panties Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

Feeling his cock in her finally, Nicole lowered her voice and urgency, but she still knew what she wanted. She still knew what would make her cum the hardest and quickest. She wanted a hard furious fuck and Scott was willing to give it to her. "Harder..Fuck me harder baby!"

Scott thrust his hips forward for all he was worth. He wasn't just fucking Nicole with his cock, he was ramming into her pussy with all the power and lust in his cock from a hundred nights of imagining what it felt like.

His grip on her ass slipped and a finger slid to her slick asshole. "Push it in baby. Push it in my ass." She urged him. Scott rubbed around in a circle gathering more of her pussy cream, then worked his finger gently into her ass. "Oooh Yeah..Oh baby..oh baby..I'm going to cum..Cum with me Scott! Cum with me! Fill me with your CUM!!"

Her words drove Scott over the edge and his cock vibrated then the flowing cum burst out deep inside Nicole's tight pussy as his cock pulsed continuous load after load of hot cum. The warm rush triggered her own climax and Nicole cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!".

Finally, Scott slipped out of both of her tight wet holes, and they rearranged their clothes. As they left the car, and returned to the bar, Scott tried to button his pants, but remembered the button had popped off somewhere in the car. He remembered the four little thread holes. In an odd sort of way, they were just like a four leaf clover, a very lucky clover.

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12