Green Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our arrival at the little grotto shifted Dani's libido into high gear, and she took on a wild, almost primal aspect in her bearing. Before I could move, her hand was on my pants, unzipping me and sending both jeans and underwear to the ground in a single smooth stroke that freed my cock. I may be average down there as well, but my girlfriend's enthusiasm had me feeling like a sex god to her nature goddess, and I pushed forward eagerly towards her pursed lips.

With a splayed hand, she held me at bay for a moment, looking up at me. "You believe in reciprocation, right?"

Whaaaa-fuck, was about the only word going through my mind at that moment, before a few brain cells returned to my skull to translate for me. "Oh, yeah, yeah, I got no problem with going down going both ways." It didn't sound very intelligent coming out of my mouth, but it got the message across. Because really, fuck trying to reason when you're standing there with your dick a few inches away from a pretty girl's lips.

"Good," she smiled up at me, lips pursing into a naughty smirk. "I'd hate to have to leave you hanging." Thank god for my last girlfriend, who'd apparently learned about cunnilingus from a magazine and insisted I do the same, because I was pretty sure Dani would do it.

The brunette's lips descended on my dick with shocking suddenness, and I had to catch myself to avoid falling over in surprise from the immediate pleasure of her lips encircling my girth, her tongue drawing upward from the base of my shaft to the tip of my cock head in a leisurely motion that left me gasping. "Holly shiggg" I muttered incoherently as she did things to my cock that neither of my exes had ever had the talent for. Those hazel eyes of hers broadcast indecent delight as she looked up at me while her mouth worked, her head's motion causing her ponytail to swish back and forth, up and down in cat-like fashion.

I reached for it, attempting to assert some control over her motion on me, but she firmly pressed me back with a free hand, retaining her own sexy style, bobbing her head at one moment, and leaving slick trails up and down the length of my cock as she took care of it from one side, and then the other, above, and then below once again. Flickering motions of her tongue-tip teased me to greater heights of tension, until I felt myself losing control.

"Oh ffffugh. Cumming," I grunted, still incoherent as my cock seemed to swell with sensation that was ready for release. She got the message though, and had I been capable of thought, I might have guessed her willing to swallow, and been wrong in that guess. Instead, she caught the release of my twitching tool in her mouth, lips pursed to keep it from being released anywhere awkward, delicately spitting my load onto the ground when I finished cumming.

"My turn," she said, pink lips creasing with that familiar smile as she got to her feet. No objection here, I couldn't wait to see the goods, and repeated the motion on her jeans and panties that she'd performed on mine, kneeling into the damp earth as I did so, earning points for recall, if not originality. Given her personality, I might have half-expected a wild untamed bush, or in light of her skill with her tongue, completely shaven, but instead it was simply a neatly trimmed triangle that emphasized her lips below.

My last girlfriend had been easily satisfied, and I found that I definitely did not have a talent to match Dani's with the tongue. Gauging her responses from teasing her labia and clitoris with my fingers, I found a groove, and attempted to replicate those gestures with kisses and licking, though the attempt was clearly amateurish, earning squeals of pleasure interspersed with moans of frustration. Dani was not to be denied her pleasure, though, and took control, grasping my head and guiding me the right way.

No longer hampered by the blood in my brain being drained elsewhere, I finally got the gist of what she wanted, and managed to make a good showing, drawing her own juices forth as she began to squirm in pleasure from my tongue. "Oh!" she gasped out as I repeatedly hit the spot that was getting the most reaction from her. "Yeah! There! Right, fucking there!" No longer guiding me, instead her fingernails dug into my scalp, scratches that would go unnoticed later. Her thighs clenched tightly, but I had control there, firmly lodging an arm between her legs to keep her from closing me out.

Juices flowing freely, containing a salty tang like seawater, I captured them with my mouth and made a point of teasingly repeating that same delicate spitting motion she'd done after taking my semen, causing her to roll her eyes at me.

By now, I was ready to go to it again, and picked up my pants to grab my wallet.

Laughing, she waved me off. "I'm guessing you're going for a condom, and not a twenty dollar bill, so let's head that off the pass right now. Save it for later, okay?" Disappointment must have been obvious on my face, and she gave me a gentle pat on the arm, "I'm saying there will be a next time. Slow it down and learn to appreciate is the whole point, wouldn't you say?" She had me there, though my cock certainly didn't agree with the sentiment at the time, though the lingering kiss seemed to seal the promise. Whatever else she might be, Dani was not a cock tease.

Our return to the break site was accompanied by some confusion.

"I thought I left my bike next to yours," Dani said, baffled and turned to the others. "Have you seen it?"

The manic grin on Sam's face told me that she'd arranged things for just that particular set-up line. Pointing to bushes nearby, where the wheel of the bike could just barely be seen, she said "There! Right, fucking, there!" and immediately fell back against the tree behind her, descending into gales of laughter.

Color flooded into Dani's cheeks, but she took the joke gamely. "Yeah, I see someone's been eavesdropping..."

"Oh no," Lisa chimed in, assuring her, "We could hear you _all_ the way over here." That certainly shut my girlfriend up, but I was afraid it might kill our chances for any further shenanigans as well.

I probably shouldn't have worried. Dani can be embarrassed, but you can't keep her down, and when we return to Denly Hills the following week, she is ready for more. We didn't go back to the south end this time, but came instead to the north side, a dense wooded area that was popularly referred to as the Green Chapel. There's no religious context to the name -- it is a reference to an almost spiritual pall that is cast over the entire area that invokes images of the ruins of a once beautiful church that is still haunted by a ghost of its former glory. Beloved by local artists and ardent nature-lovers alike, the bicycle trails of the Green Chapel are a well-kept secret that require some hiking to find, a concealment that is meant to preserve its integrity.

Words are ineffective in expressing just how incredible the Green Chapel is, so I can only offer hints and half-pictures. There's an old, popular Final Fantasy game featuring a character exploring a place called the Ancient Forest, a glade of wooded life where light filters down between dense tree-tops, dappling the floor of the green wood.

I use that image to describe the Chapel, but it doesn't do it justice. Verdant, eldritch, effervescent... these are the hues one might use to describe it, not the almost cartoonish colors an old game with blocky features offers. Light breaks through the dark, leafy ceiling over that green, and when it does, it casts shadows that of sunshine, creating glowing coronas that could be mistaken for auras were they breathing creatures rather than old-growth trees, many dead or dying, but draped in living velvet mosses and vines in some places, peat in damper, darker corners.

You might mistake it for a tomb-like place from my description, but that would be wrong. There is life not just in the plants that grow in such abundance here, but birds as well. No trace of loud music or any of the plague of noise that haunts cities is here, but there is sound, a cacophony of birdsong, high above in the treetops.

My awe, this first time on these trails, is such that I spend little time today wondering whether the lovely Danielle will put out, whether I'll be granted the opportunity to sample the previously forbidden pleasure between her legs. It is she that makes the first move this time.

The Green Chapels trails are not easy ones to follow, but months of biking with our friends have given me an increasing endurance, and the only hard breathing I have now is when she suddenly moves up behind me, encircling an arm around my waist, slipping a hand down the front of my jeans, reminding me exactly what I was promised this week.

With so many varying hues of green, it's hard for the untrained eye to make sense of the place, but Dani has already decided on a place for us, one she would later tell me is called The Ascent, for the appearance of a great staircase covered in dark green carpeting that is actually nothing more than a hillside with natural terraces.

As before, and as I realize it is always going to be, because this is _her_ place, she disrobes me, and then herself. The odd landscape lends itself to some creativity if one has a mind for it, but Dani already knows what she wants, and pushes me back onto the pile of our clothing, a non-too-gentle landing that leaves me prone between two 'steps' upon The Ascent, my erection uncomfortably exposed to anyone who might pass by, even if were _are_ the only ones out here. Remembering the important things, I secure the condom, hastily sliding it onto my waiting cock.

Judging by the visible dampness between her legs, she is as ready for this as I am, and she's yet again taking on an almost wild persona that is Terra, a green goddess who wishes her patrons to do honor to her in her temple. The ... giddiness of the thought makes me want to giggle inanely, but the way she works her fingers between her legs with the almost feral light that I see in her eyes makes me catch my breath.

In that moment, I remember Danielle's lessons, and take a moment to enjoy them. Inhale and taste. Even with the damp earthy smell of the deep wooded wonderland we have entered, there is a distinct hint of musk that is not of this place, but girl standing in front of me. I've smelled it, tasted it once before, and now I recognize it as if it were a familiar perfume. Listen... yes, her breathing has sharpened, coming high and fast. She's ready for me and she wants it as much as I do. Reach out to touch her, but I am denied this last sensation for the moment.

With an approving nod, she approaches this offering, prone before her, and lowers herself onto the throne that awaits her. The sensation is as divine as her aspect, and the thin material of the condom is no bar to the pleasure of entering her tight pussy. Hazel eyes closing in pleasure at the penetration, she throws her head back with an audible sigh. Feeling some unknown constraint, she unties the band in her hair, and in that moment, she truly becomes something wild and untamed. She _is_ the goddess.

Fully mounted upon my cock, Terra slides down upon it, then thrusts herself back again, raising and lowering her body in a motion that impales her and releases her, penetration and relief, teasing herself into greater heights of pleasure with each piston-like motion of her hips. One of her hands grasps her crotch, teasing both her clit and my cock as it moves back and forth over both, so wild is her fucking that she nearly loses her balance, and I finally find my own way to contribute to this experience with a tight grip upon her legs.

It is a contribution that goes unnoticed, because she is lost in her own fucking. Unlike before, she does not speak, and sounds issues from her, they are moans of pleasure, loud and guttural, yet utterly feminine, the wellspring of pleasure that is ready to burst forth from the earth.

Such is the height of her self-inflicted passion and pleasure that she is the first to cum, issuing a keening cry of bliss, and the clenching of her pussy on my dick is all that is needed to tip the balance for me as well, causing me to spend my load within her. It must only be a few minutes, but it feels like an hour all told before we completely finish with each other, and when we are done, she stands, unsteadily, bow-legged as if she'd been fucked by some monster of a cock.

She is the first to speak, and when she does, all traces of Terra have fled, and she is simply Danielle again. "Very nice," she said, a lazy smile of satisfaction upon her face. "We'll be doing that again, sometime, oh yes."

Nothing to be said to that, because as much as I feel more like an observer in my own sexual act than an actual participant, I can't wait to do it again, and can only imagine where she'll want to take me next. We dress, make ready to return to our companions back on the trail, myself a few steps ahead of her, when she stops and those keen hazel eyes see something left behind.

In that moment, her entire posture stiffens, everything about her broadcasting frost and outrage, and she looks at me with cold eyes that tell me that while Terra may not be present at the moment, but she's still in the building. I turn my attention to the spot where hers was just heartbeats before, and recognize my crime in an instant.

A discarded condom wrapper.

Looks like I'll be picking up trash with Danielle tomorrow after all.

~ End ~

12