Green Pleasures

Story Info
Not only Humans enjoy the heat.
1.7k words
4.1
68.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luella and Mark made their slow way into the glade, with Luella's younger sister Marcy in tow. Luella and Mark wanted nothing more than about an hour alone to screw their brains out, but with Marcy around, things would be more difficult. The trees parted just enough to gain entry into the small glade, and it was a nice cool afternoon. Marcy, at the tender age of nineteen was innocent to everything around her still and was not even aware that her elder sister by three years wanted nothing more than to rip Mark's clothes off and rut in the afternoon sunshine. Luella, by the time she was nineteen had had at least five relationships. Marcy seemed stunted somehow in her sexuality, a thing that both Luella and Mark found endearing, but strange. Such Naivety.

They spread their blanket and set out their picnic and began talking about this and that and nothing really important. Little did they know that a sentient being in the forest was watching them, and watching them very closely. He really had no name; save occasionally those who he dabbled with called him the Green Man, or the Forest Spirit. The entire forested area was under his control, and he could feel with every leaf, every branch, and every vine. Slowly, as he watched the threesome he descended from his lofty places among the trees. Never had he had three humans at once...

Luella and Mark got closer and closer and kissed now and then. Marcy, naive as she was pretty only watched with passing interest as Mark's pants seemed fuller than they were before. She flipped her golden hair from her face and slowly ate an orange, sliver by sliver. While Marcy looked off into the trees, Mark took the opportunity to slip a hand up Luella's dress, to find her cunt dripping and pantiless. He was nearly moaning from the pressure in his pants. Luella herself managed to keep her fingers off her sweet slit because she would need to relieve herself of her torment. Oh, how she needed to be fucked...

Marcy stood slowly, seeing movement in the trees nearby and walked toward them. As she did, a vine snaked out and wrapped around her ankle. She looked down confused and then another wrapped around her other ankle. She reached down to pull them off and a third snaked around her wrists binding them together. Soon, a smaller one wrapped around her mouth and she could not speak.

Behind her, Luella and Mark had taken the opportunity to begin kissing each other deeply. Neither saw Marcy's state, and neither saw the thick vines sneaking across the ground toward them. Suddenly, Luella's eyes got big and she sat up, slapping at her ass, and as she did a vine wrapped tightly around her waist, and shortly thereafter around Mark's waist. Both were lifted off the ground and faced a creature that looked like nothing they'd ever seen.

Luella and Mark both kicked and struggled but there was no escape these tight bonds. A man made entirely of vine stood before them. He looked humanoid but in a twisted sort of way, and around him vines and leaves moved as though with lives of his or her own. He smiled, a strange thing to see, as though the vines moved to make what looked to be a mouth mimicked a smile.

"Oh...such wonderful toys," he said in a sound like rustling leaves.

Quick as lightning, Luella and Mark were stripped of clothes. Though they could not see it, Marcy also was nude, bound up tight, with her tight virgin cunt exposed. She tried desperately to close her legs, but she was held spread open, with tiny vines tickling her cunt.

From his body sprung a vine easily the size of an erect penis. He stared at it and it grew thicker and it found its way to Luella's already dripping cunt. The vines pulled her legs apart wide and the Green Man approached and used the vine to tickle her gently. Then it dipped into her about an inch and paused. Luella wanted to scream, except the vines over her mouth would not let her. If he'd only let it in deeper...just a little deeper... She moaned against the vine in her mouth.

"My aren't we a little whore..." the Green Man said. "But it will not go there. And with that, the vine slammed full force into her virgin asshole. She screamed against vine as it worked its way into her rectum, wiggling the entire time. Despite the pain Luella felt pleasure radiate from the penetration. "Oh, there, that's a tight spot," he said slowly. Mark was slowly lowered down to face Luella. "I take it that you wanted this in that little cunt..." he said, his hands caressing his large, erect penis. His member was straining greatly, as he was a good eight or nine inches in length, and very wide in girth. The green man shot out another vine from his body like the one that was now lodged deep into Luella's tight anus, still moving in and out slowly, and wiggling. Gently it dipped into her honeyed hole a whole two inches this time, sending waves of pleasure over her. Then it snaked back out, glistening with her moisture.

"No, this is not for you either," the Green man rustled. Just as quickly it slammed deep into Mark's ass. "Another virgin spot," he said. Mark wanted to scream. He'd never been so violated; yet, it did not take away from his throbbing member one ounce. Even more he wanted Luella's dripping cunt that he was staring at despite the pounding that his ass was getting. In and out it thrummed. "Now, you will have your sweet pussy," the green man whispered and Mark was propelled forward by the vine embedded in his ass and speared her on his cock. His expression of ecstasy could not be articulated because of the vine in his mouth, and she likewise moaned. "But I think I'll join you in her hole," the Green man whispered, and two vines shot out, these smaller, but still thick and one rammed up either side of Mark's cock.

Luella had never felt so full. The vines pumped back and forth forcing Mark's rhythm. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Mark pumped and pumped and somehow the pain was abating and he felt something akin to pleasure building. Finally there was no waiting and he exploded a flood of cum inside Luella. She herself exploded in a great orgasm seconds after he did. The green man stood by and watched, feeling exquisite pleasure from all of it. They fell together in a heap on each other, and were separated. The Green Man shot another thick, hard vine into Luella's cunt, and left the ones in both their asses and continued to pump them mercilessly. Luella would cum four more times before they were removed from her dripping holes, and Mark would spray his own cum twice again before it was over.

But the Green Man turned to young Marcy. Her tight little virgin cunt did not even glisten. He brought her down to him and leaned over her and began to lap at her cunt, dew moisture dripping from his mouth into her sweet cunt. She felt rushes of pleasure at it, but she couldn't imagine him sticking those vines into her like he had her sister. He stood up and instead of large, long vines, where his crotch would have been, two small, thin vines protruded. Marcy felt a sea of relief as he worked one into her tight little ass and gently pushed the other into her now dripping cunt. It came to her hymen and Marcy would have braced herself, but the vines had wrapped so around her that she could not move in the slightest.

Then, to her horror, she felt the protrusions begin to thicken. She tried to scream as the one inside her anus grew and grew, and she couldn't see it but it was twice the size of a man's penis now. The one in her virgin cunt suddenly shot forward at least three inches in length and shredded her virginity. Pain shot through her suddenly as it too began to grow in length and with filling her so full she could not imagine anything worse. Then they began to push in and out of her at the same rhythm, pumping in and out of her tight little cunt and ass. Harder and harder they grew, having began as pliable vines, now it felt as though a tree branch had been inserted into her body. Then a tiny little vine crawled across her belly and began to tickly a tiny node on her and she felt pleasure began to course in her body as he battered her virgin holes. She wanted to scream as he pounded harder and harder, and the protrusions began to thicken even more.

Finally she came, her orgasm wracking her body like nothing she'd ever felt, and she wanted to buck her hips against him, to feel him even deeper in her tight little cunt, but he delved deeper and hard with her orgasm. Finally she was finished and exhausted and lay in her bed of vines. He pulled his protrusions back into him and just as soon slammed the thick vines into her and fucked her, as he was her sister. She came again before he let them be.

He went away for a while, leaving them exhausted, and pleasure and pain wracked. Then he returned and they were lifted into a house made in the top of the trees. It was with three rooms.

"You will stay here, and be my slaves, humans. Never more will I search for those to pleasure myself with." They stood stunned for a moment, and a vine slid between each of their legs and wrapped around their waists and detached from the rest, as though a loin covering. But just then, inside vines rammed into them each and they were bound to their beds of leaves, forever the toys of the Green Man.