Green Tea with Jasmine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How's my girl, she asked, smiling.

Properly baptized, I said, smiling right back. I figure you can tell her when and if she can wash my jizz off of her face. Shall we call it even?

5's eyes narrowed. Even.

And so off Jasmine and I went. I got her a cab, paid her a tip, told her I would be out of the country for the next two months but I would call her when I got back. She kissed me and said she'd like that. From then on I would call her no more often than every ten weeks.

I never saw 5 or 8 again.

About a week later, I was busy at work on a document that was designed to hide from our shareholders, our counterparty, our counterparty's shareholders, and the taxation authorities of four different countries the simple fact that both our company and our counterparty's companies were worthless. Wicked was looking over my shoulder, reading glasses on. Don't make this an English law deed, he's saying, formalistically it requires two signatures from each side, and then the deliberate flaw you've hidden in the consideration to make this thing implode in court won't matter. Go with a regular contract, or throw in a hidden no-demand auto-termination trigger.

He's right, of course, so as I am weighing with which of these two cocks better to fuck my company's enemies (i.e., everyone), I ask offhandedly where's Gentle.

Wicked chuckles. Funny story. Apparently, he got invited to some devil-girl's get-together and he went out for what he figured would be a pussylacious night, but when he came back, he just kept rubbing his ass and saying something about 'she said to tell your human that 5 says NOW we're even...' He still can't sit down and fart jokes make him really cranky.

Fuck him, I grumble. Do you think they'll spot the phantom arb clause here...?

12