Green, the Color of Love

Story Info
A goblin ventures to the human world in pursuit of love.
12.4k words
4.6
10.3k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goblin and Human

Lyria found herself in the human world. She used an ancient artifact called the Mirror of Passage from her forest named Valera to go to Earth in search of love. Sex would be pleasurable but love would be preferable.

Like most of the goblins in her forest, she was barely twice taller than a tree stump but she had a smile like one wouldn't believe that attracted others like honey would a bee, which she often hoped blinded everyone from a healing scar across her left cheek, a pointy nose, and a few spots across her face. She may have believed she would be the third or fourth prettiest girl in any group but a fair number of either sex would love to make her theirs.

Her breasts were about the size of the average goblin's palm but her butt pushed her dress out at the rear enough to snare the looks of nearly anyone that caught a glance.

Whenever she received attention, it was flattering. Most goblins tended to be rough on the eyes but she was a stark exception. She fought hard to show she had more to offer than her pretty face or skills in the sheets.

Speaking of such skills, they were well-refined due to her kind's unusually high sex drives when compared to other creatures. It was fine for a while but it didn't seem many of her numbers were interested in going deeper with their relationships. That was what Lyria craved and needed yet it was unavailable. Maybe she could find it in another world?

When she arrived on our planet, she was in more woods similar to her forest though the grass was yellowed and coated with frost that crunched with each step she took. The bushes and shrubs were only branches and stems much like the trees. There was no canopy and the pale grayish white ceiling blanketed the area.

The gusts were Arctic-like and shivered her to the bones. She folded her arms to shield herself from winter's blasts but with each move, she shook so hard it'd take her hours to get to where she was going—wherever that was. Her dress was not providing much help.

She decided to run and soon, she was out of the sticks. As she was running, she skidded and braked atop a hill overlooking a city. There were those buildings she read about jutting through the clouds and the blaring of horns and roaring engines of the machines on wheels that could take a person anywhere they wanted.

Lyria shuddered and fell away from the noise. She turned and scampered back to what was most familiar.

She had to find shelter before she turned to ice. She found an alcove in a hill she crawled into. It served its purpose like an igloo and her body temp rose and her shivers faded.

She ate berries and pine nuts from her knapsack and napped on the earthy floor for a few days.

Lyria, curled into a ball, and blanketed in her spare clothes, was wondering if she made the right choice. In a strange land with not a friend and no way to return home, she was freezing and alone. The thought of the touch of a man, his caring, his kiss, lit her inside and sparked enough warmth to keep her alive. She kept her knight in mind as he had to be in this world. He had to be there to conjure love within her, to take her as his own like she always wanted.

That, and her empty knapsack and thirst, dragged her from that hole. She tied an extra dress around her legs for elemental protection.

She wandered out of the woods and across a creek bed with nothing but dirt and rocks lining the bottom. On the other side, she was on an expanse of property with pale green grass lying dormant waiting for the spring. She was in a backyard at the rear of a white house, probably from the early 1800's. Lyria found something familiar there—stones stacked in a circle with a hole in the middle.

She fell onto the edge of the well. The water was beginning to freeze as a thin layer of ice formed on top. She lowered the bucket and after its dip, she brought it back up as fast as she could work her arms. As soon as its rim came into view, she snatched it as the frosty water splashed on her arm.

Despite the sting of the frosty liquid, she was so ecstatic that she turned up that bucket like a drunk would a bottle in a paper sack. She poured as much as she could in her mouth though most of it streamed down her body and drenched her clothes.

When the air swirled around her, she screamed and shivered but that water was so good.

Nearby was a wagon made of pine planks with a broken wheel covered in folded burlap. Inside were some beets, carrots, and frost-kissed cabbage. She hopped up and down and took a bite out of a carrot while scooping as many of the other veggies as she could into her sack.

Her ears captured some commotion. She stopped and whipped her head around towards some people who weren't too happy she was drinking their water and swiping their veggies.

She gathered into her body what wouldn't fit in the sack and sprinted back into the woods.

She kept watch over her shoulder and not only lost some of her loot but her sense of direction as well. She panted as she searched frantically for a way to go. Left and right she looked but all looked the same—dormant plants and bare trees. She could hear what sounded to be a deep voice, maybe a father and his wife, and a preteen.

Lyria kept working her feet towards the sound of someone chopping wood.

It was a man bringing down an axe with arms chiseled by life itself. His right arm was marked with the head of a wolf with canines watering. The man's hair was short and black, with a mustache across the length of his lip.

Lyria ceased all thoughts and actions and tossed all of her attention on him. He looked like he could wrestle a wild boar into submission and was the most handsome creature she'd laid her lavender eyes on. Arousal seized her with ripples flowing from between her legs. She imagined him taking her and loving her as he saw fit causing her to experience a world of pleasure that had only ever existed in her fantasies.

Reality snapped her back into the woods where a raging family could have still been at her heels and frost was consuming her bones.

The man tossed the split timber into a flatbed hooked to the rear of a motor cart. When he turned around, his attention was drawn to Lyria who was running toward him!

"Hey! Can you help me, sir?" Lyria asked as she stopped outside of his space behind his chopping stump.

He appeared a bit cautious yet in shock with the way he held that axe's blade toward her.

"What the...why are you dressed like that?" he asked.

Lyria, in her hysteria, had little awareness that women with fluffy, plum-colored hair, grass green skin, and ears pointed like an elf may not have been the norm on Earth. He could have also been stunned at the strapless top that matched her tresses and black knee-length dress. Maybe it was what filled them that snared his focus.

"Um, what do you mean?" she asked while still hoping her dilemma would come to a swift resolution.

A light seemed to come on within the man. "Oh, I get it. Did you come from the comic convention downtown?"

The goblin girl hadn't an inkling what he was speaking of but if it would put him at ease and lower that axe, she was going to go with it.

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

He looked around her. "That explains your purple and green costume but why are you out here? Is someone after you?"

What will he think when he finds out I was born with this costume?

It was a passing notion but it quickly became a faded one given the lack of time to dwell on it.

His voice was deep and a bit fear-inducing the way he was so forceful with his interrogation. He was the only face she'd seen that wasn't out to get her so she stayed.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I was just thirsty and hungry! Please!" Lyria pleaded.

"You stole something? Is that what you're telling me?" he said hinting at his displeasure with the act.

"I'm new here! I didn't know!"

The man spun, threw his axe into his flatbed, and jumped into the cart attached. She ran up to it but he started pulling off!

"Go away! I'm not interested in anyone bringing me trouble!" he thundered.

She grasped that cart and wouldn't let it go. "I'm not trouble, really! I'm from somewhere far away and I have nowhere to go! I don't have much food and no water. Please! I'll do anything you want!"

He stopped the cart. It seemed he did have a heart or was it the "anything you want" statement? She was doing cartwheels inside that she may have gotten through to him.

He blew out with his lips rippling and making strange noises before he slumped in his seat. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I can hunt, find food in a forest, use a knife, and I have other...skills!"

His chocolate irises widened and the brows above them lifted. "What skills?"

Lyria didn't think she'd actually have to provide a response to that. She said it hoping he'd gloss over it given the other abilities she mentioned but he really wanted an answer. There was a small issue: was he attracted to goblins like that?

"Ah, I can please a man in some amazing ways," she said lacking any confidence whatsoever.

She didn't have a clue about what a man needed in bed but if men were anything like her goblin brethren, she could throw a dart and get fairly close.

He stared at Lyria and gave a quiet scoff at her reply like she was full of shit but he reached over and pushed open the passenger side door. "Okay, come on."

She ran over and launched herself inside. "Thank you!"

Lyria had a smile on her that couldn't be wiped off. She was riding in something she'd only ever read about and it was the most amazing thing ever. The rumbling under her butt was especially enjoyable!

"You can wear this," he said as he slid his arms out of his puffed, down-stuffed coat and laid it over her shoulders.

The warmth had her moaning like sex and was almost as good. "Ah, that's lovely. My name is Lyria. What's yours?"

"Kelvin."

"Nice to meet you, Kelvin."

He didn't say much else the whole seven minute trip. Like he was trying to figure her out or assess the situation. He looked uncomfortable and a bit twitchy. She'd taken time out from enjoying the ride to shift a looker in his direction.

Being the first time she'd seen a human, the ride wasn't the only thing that puffed her cheeks. He was nothing like she'd read in a book or was told by an elder. No, he was much more handsome! He may have given the impression he was strong like a bull with veins trying to pop out of his arm but was being gentle like a butterfly. Nothing like the devilish males in her culture.

They soon reached his home. It was a log cabin with a rocky chimney on the side and a wood stack at its flank surrounded by wood chips.

"We're home, Lyria."

He got out of the cart and she followed in his footsteps. He pushed open the back door to his abode. The makeup of the home's construction was familiar to Lyria as were the surroundings.

She walked in and took in everything her eyes could devour. The lights that hung from the ceiling created a yellow glow that shined on the white pinewood logs. There were red wine cushions on a love seat that was framed in wood next to a matching rug that was like fur, though faux, to Lyria's feet. She plopped on it and rolled around on it to let its softness massage her skin. It was so soothing that she would drift into a slumber if she laid there long enough. In the center of the room was a wood burning stove and behind it was the sink encased in a wood finish.

"Are you warm enough? I can add some wood to the fireplace if it's not," Kelvin asked when he stopped in front of her.

Lyria stacked her hands upon each other on the rug and turned her head to rest it on them. "Mmm, it's perfect, thank you."

It was toasty similar to Valera. It didn't take long for her shivers to stop in front of the roaring fire.

She wanted to find a way to thank Kelvin for his kindness but she wasn't sure if he'd approve of what she had in mind.

"So, Lyria, where did you come from?" Kelvin asked as he opened a cabinet below the sink, took out a saucepan, and placed it on the stove. He continued walking from the refrigerator to the cabinets above the stove to the countertop gathering ingredients.

She scooted her butt closer to the fireplace, which was raging with blaze. She adjusted his coat over her shoulders as she was ready to snooze.

"I'm from a forest kind of like this one but everything was bright green with leaves and wasn't so cold! A place called Valera."

He melted some chocolate in the pan and whisked in milk. Cinnamon was mixed in with the aroma of chocolate that flew into her nose and summoned her.

"I can't say I've heard of it," Kelvin said as he poured the steamy beverage into a mug and dropped a few marshmallows on top.

"What are you cooking?" she asked as she followed the scent trail.

"Hot chocolate with the real stuff not powdered packets." He handed her the drink. She plucked out the marshmallows but left the rest. Kelvin looked perplexed. "Um, you're supposed to drink it."

"Oh," she said as she touched her tongue to the liquid but it burned and she dropped the mug.

Kelvin leapt back from the shattered ceramic and splattered chocolate. "You stupid clumsy..."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know it was that hot! I'll clean it up!" she said with trembles from embarrassment in her fingers.

Along with that was the hope he didn't toss her back into the outdoor fridge.

"Leave it alone!" Kelvin snapped with a hand up in her direction like a stop sign. "I'll do it!"

Lyria stepped back upset with herself as she whimpered into her hands.

As he reached for a broom and a roll of paper towels, there was a pounding at the door. He pointed at her then at the closet in the rear with emphasis on his finger.

She scampered there and ducked inside. Kelvin pushed the door closed and checked to see who was pounding at the door like the police. He opened the door. It was the police!

"Yes?" Kelvin said.

"I'm sorry to bother you but we received a call about a thief in this area. Have you seen any suspicious characters around here?"

"Define 'suspicious.' What does the suspect look like?"

The voices were too muffled so Lyria cracked the door a bit.

"She's reported to be short in height, small in stature with purple hair, green skin, and pointed ears. They said she looked like an elf or a goblin."

Kelvin chuckled. "Are you serious? You mean Santa's elves went on strike and ran away from his workshop? You do know elves and goblins are folklore, right?"

"I know how it sounds but it's our job to inform everyone in the area for your safety."

"This is your first assignment, isn't?" he said as he was estimating his age. "I was nervous when I first went to the academy. I had to resist the urge to take a few shots of bourbon before it started. That's advice you should have followed, son."

"If you see anything, let us know," the officer said as he left.

Kelvin closed the door, ran to Lyria's closet, and jerked it open. "I told you to keep this closed! Now, come out!"

She came out and tensed. "I didn't mean to upset you, honest!"

"Never mind that. Who are you really?" he asked with an arched brow.

Lyria didn't know want to say. She wasn't sure what he was going to think of her. If she looked human she thought he might like her but a goblin? His jaw tightened and his chin dented. It was like her whole frame constricted as her bones rattled.

"Lyria. My real name is Lyria, I promise."

Kelvin crossed his arms in front of his torso. "From a forest, you said? People these days don't typically live in forests. Some do but very few."

"I'm part of the few that typically do."

She wasn't sure if he was buying it but she didn't see reason to stir the pot yet. She was enjoying every second since she met Kelvin and for that to change was something she dared not contemplate.

"Okay, Lyria. You should probably wash that paint off. I heard it can damage your skin if you leave it on too long." Lyria chuckled on the inside due to the lack of paint anywhere on her. "I'm alright. It, uh, helps with the cold, but thanks for caring."

Kelvin stepped forward and Lyria swallowed long and hard. "That looks so real. What character were you at the comic-con?"

Lyria's brain was mush. If he wasn't suspicious before, he was leaving little doubt that he was now. What was a comic-con anyway? She needed something to say and something flew into her mind so she snatched it.

"Um, I was a goblin..." she said with her heart speeding faster the closer he advanced upon her.

"It's really lifelike," he said with a reach of his hand on her skin.

His hands had cracks and was roughened by years of manual labor but so manly and a streak of quivers shook her. She pictured what they could do to her but sending her away wasn't one vision she was particularly fond of.

"Ye...yes, it's, ah, the best way to make a costume I could find..." Lyria spoke with shudders.

She inhaled strongly until her lungs seized. He was sleuthing to find out who she really was and was coming a little too close. Telling the truth was the obvious option but who wouldn't think she was an escapee from the local asylum?

Kelvin, I'm a goblin from a magical forest in a land far from here in another realm!

Lyria said it to herself first and it didn't sound like anything the most gullible person would ever believe. She wondered what the odds were he'd stop his poking and prodding—at least in this way.

He insisted on his pursuit of the truth and extended his hand towards her pointed ears, which were lined with a row of five sapphire studs.

She shrieked and leaned in the opposite direction. Almost as a natural reaction, she tried to put some distance between them but he snared her with his clutches and fondled her ears.

Kelvin had no idea he was awakening one of her erogenous zones, oh, it felt so good, but that's not why he was doing it and she reluctantly tried to escape with overwhelming futility. With one arm, he held her close to his body and with his opposite hand tried tugging and ripping at her ears. It lacked the gentleness he displayed before and frightened her yet was strangely stirring her sex into a frenzy.

"How do these ears come off?" Kelvin asked while taking them within his fingers and trying to remove them.

The pain from his ripping wasn't the least bit pleasurable. "Oww! Oww! Stop, please!" Lyria had no other choice but to sound like she'd had too much to smoke. "They're real! I'm not in a costume! I'm a real goblin!"

Kelvin stopped and shoved her away. When she eased her eyes up to face him again, his forehead crinkled and his face was turning the shade of a strawberry sans all of its sweetness.

"I rescued you so I would appreciate you not lying to me! Tell me the truth!" Kelvin shouted causing fear to rush through Lyria and grip her tightly. She shrank away and a trio of tears trickled out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"I am telling you the truth!" she whimpered into her hands. "I can prove it!"

Faintly through her cries, he heard him sigh and with a peek through her blurred vision, noticed he relaxed although it was up to her to make sure he stayed that way.

"How can you prove it?" he asked.

Lyria exhaled and stood straight again. She prepared herself in her mind.

"Watch this..." she said with a raise of her hands in front of her with her palms facing each other and close but not touching.

She grunted and groaned but the result she sought didn't come. Kelvin shrugged and tapped his toes against the hardwood. She tried again to summon her magical energies but not even a spark. Again, with more effort than before, a purple orb of energy appeared and Kelvin's caramel irises bucked and his mouth hit the floor.