Greengages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a date," he responded, patting her bottom.

Trish put the towel on the grass and spread herself, closing her eyes and feeling the sun warm away the chill of the water. She became aware of Wendy walking towards the group gathered in the garden, water dripping from her body, blonde hair plastered to her head and across her face. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her slim, almost boyish, hips. Her little breasts were pert cones topped by cute nipples in perfect harmony with the rest of her body. She was shorn down below except for a blonde vertical bar above her clitoris. Toni was ready with her towels then Trish invited her to share the towel on the grass.

Wendy sat beside her almost with awe in her eyes. Trish raised an inquisitive eyebrow and her friend whispered, "I don't know how you did it first time. I've tried and tried but I just can't take Peter." She sighed wistfully. "I'm just too small down there."

"Tell you the truth, Wendy, I don't know how I did it. Just when I thought he was going to tear me apart, it went in. Oh god, was it ever in! Does he always do that underwater thing?"

"Most of us don't like it but your Mum does. She seems to take him easily, too. Me, the first time he tried it I just freaked out and panicked and never went near the pool while he was in it. But he's OK about it and won't try it again if you don't like it. Did you? Like it, I mean?"

"It was so sexy, Wendy. Maybe it's the element of danger and the blood pumping in your head when you need air. Maybe ... I don't know. It was exciting. An incredible orgasm." And her loins stirred at the memory.

"Yes, we all heard you come! Well, fine for you, Trish, if you like that kind of stuff. But not for me!" She shuddered briefly then conspiratorially whispered, "It's my ambition to have Peter inside me. God, how I want him."

~oOo~

Look out for the next installment coming soon.

Comments and feedback welcome.

Don't forget to vote :-)

12