Greetings to the New Brunette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

In the last club we met up again with the tall skinhead James.

He bounded over and greeted me with a big sloppy kiss.

"Hiya Melons!" He grinned then whispered into my ear, "You've had a fun day haven't you?" "What do you mean?" I drunkenly giggled.

"I'm Starman; I've been chatting to you on both sites all day! Do you want to do it again tonight?" I playfully slapped him on the shoulder but didn't say no.

An hour later I was in the back of a mini-cab between James and Nikki with my leg curled up across the skinheads lap and his fingers stroking my pussy through my thin panties as Nikki caressed my stocking clad legs. The driver had to swerve three times because he was too busy looking in his mirror.

"I'm going to take even sexier pictures tonight." Nik whispered into my ear as he pulled my panties to one side and began fingering me.

Just as his fingers began stroking my fleshy folds I whispered; "But I thought....I thought....you are...gay."

Before I could finish my sentence his fingers were tickling my labia and vulva and spreading my petals.

"Gay?" The Asian youth smirked. "I'm a-sexual, bi-sexual, tri-sexual ...anything you want to call me. I'll fuck anything with a pulse!" A long thick finger suddenly eased its way into my already stretched cunny. Not knowing how to respond; I sat shivering with excitement, nearly forgetting to breathe as he explored my vagina like a gynaecologist with two then three fingers. I was soon rocking and rotating my hips in time to his internal administrations while James stroked my aching tits.

Just as the taxi slowly turned into my street Nik began whispering in my ear, "I want to see you fucking your cunt with your big dildo, then I'm going to make you suck my cock while I take pictures; then I'm going to fuck you rigid then post everything on the internet!" It tipped me over the edge and I came with a jaw slackening orgasm as Nik's thumb pressed on my clitty while he rotated three fat brown fingers in my sopping cunny.

Moments later I was inside my house and opening a bottle of wine as Nikki set up the camera while James put some music on.

As my dark skinned friend pointed my camera at me I began swaying to the music and subconsciously rubbing my tits and private parts through my dress.

"Lift it up; just like last night." Nikki directed me.

With a glass in one hand I slowly lifted the hem of my dress up until he could take photos of my stocking tops, suspenders and sexy white panties. Satisfied with my efforts he made me bend forward so he could take pictures of my bra encased tits and cleavage then he told me to turn around and touch my toes. It was a struggle but I managed; knowing that he was taking pictures of my legs and up my dress.

My head was spinning and my stomach churning with excitement as I fumbled with the zip at the back. I soon managed and my daughters' dress fell to the floor. Without being asked I automatically removed my bra and panties.

"Now sit on the sofa." His voice was soft but very authorative.

I did as I was told. "Spread your legs and pull your cunt flaps apart."

By now I was in a dream as I slid my hands between my legs and pulled my labia apart just like I'd seen other women do on the Internet earlier in the day. When I saw the photos later there was a white froth gathered at my vaginal opening.

"Now finger yourself." Niks' voice had become deeper and sexier the more he took charge of the situation.

I bit my lip as my first finger glided into my love hole; then a second and a third all on his instructions. I was soon grinding down onto my knuckles as I roughly groped my own tits and pulled on my nipples.

"Where's your toy?" My photographer quietly asked.

"Upstairs...in the drawer next to me bed." I purred at the thought of fucking myself for them; then posting the results on the Internet.

"Go get it." He told the young skinhead who immediately ran upstairs.

Seconds later it was in my hand and vibrating against my soaking opening. Still with my eyes closed I let out an almighty sigh as I slid the 8 inches of buzzing cock-shaped plastic into my pussy.

As I fucked myself I began sliding around the leather sofa until I was soon lying on my back with an ankle draped over the back and the other pulled back to my chest in my quest to get the sex toy as deep inside my body as humanly possible. I couldn't resist any longer and began flicking my clit. I don't know how long it took but the orgasm was by far the longest, loudest and most intense that I'd ever had. It felt absolutely amazing as I lay in the afterglow, with my legs wide apart and cunt dripping onto the sofa after my bout of wanton exhibitionism.

The boys scurried off to the computer and began uploading their bounty. I must have drifted off to sleep because the next I knew was Nikki shaking me and saying, "Mel, you've got to see this – it's amazing!"

Still virtually naked apart from my shoes, stockings and suspender belt I stumbled across the room and joined them.

They had posted 20 pictures on one site and 30 on another site....the responses were many and amazing. Guys were instantly posting pictures of themselves wanking onto my images and the comments nearly blew my mind as I regained my senses.

"I need a wee." I giggled and staggered to the downstairs toilet.

When I eventually appeared back in the living room ready for more photography I was stunned to see the boys kissing passionately on my sofa. Nikkis' jeans were around his ankles and James was wanking his big brown cock. I stood frozen with shock but was fascinated at the sight of the two men openly displaying their sexuality without a care in the world.

My work colleague broke their kiss and whispered something to his gay lover. The gorgeous skinhead smiled and began kissing his way down the brown boys' hairless chest and flabby stomach until his head hovered above the circumcised cock. His long tongue slithered out and flashed across the velvety cockhead. Then with practiced ease he licked the long shaft and sucked the knob while alternating between squeezing the big bald scrotum and stroking the gnarly veins with his manicured white fingers.

I was transfixed as I stared in disbelief at the scene that was unfolding in my own living room.

"Come here." Nikki whispered as he stared hypnotically into my eyes.

Without a thought I floated across the room until I was standing next to them.

Still with his fat knob in the other boys pretty mouth Nikki winked conspiratorially when his twinkling doe-eyes met mine.

With one hand stroking James' bald head Nik began caressing my nylons with the other, first on the outside of my thighs and calf's making me shudder and bite my bottom lip; then with a silent tap on the inside of my knee I spread my legs for him.

His fingers felt like butterflies as they fluttered up and down my nylon clad legs and along my tingling labia as the hairless white head bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Join him." Nik whispered.

"What?" I asked as he woke me from my sexual trance.

"Both of you... suck my cock."

Without a thought I dropped to my knees and began licking his hard shaft as James sucked the purple knob, then we changed positions with me sucking his fat cockhead and the pretty white boy filling his mouth with Nikki's hairless balls making my workmate moan and groan with pleasure. All the time in the background I could hear the soft clicking of my camera.

It was glorious having a cock in my mouth for the first time in years...especially a large exotic brown one.

Nik suddenly began to jerk; then just as his cock stiffened I pulled it out of my mouth and it erupted onto my chin and tits. James' head soon darted up from the balls and he sweetly licked the warm cum from the tip then eased forward until he was licking the rest off my chin and tits making me shiver with excitement.

"Get your cock out and let her suck you off too." Nikki panted as he patted his softening cock against my cheeks.

The pretty skinhead quickly unzipped his trousers and slid them down his thick thighs. I silently gasped when I saw his cock pop up. It was as long as Nikkis' but not as thick and as hard as a rock. The boy eased onto the edge of the sofa and presented his dick to me. I leant forward and showered it with kisses before grabbing hold of it and pulled back his floppy foreskin. I swallowed as much of his young cock as possible and began furiously sucking it and stroking his bollocks as Nik took even more photographs.

Perhaps he was very excited or perhaps I really am a good cock-sucker but James was squirming very quickly and I knew he was going to cum. I took it out of my mouth and quickly rubbed the shaft until he shot his lovely stuff onto my heaving tits and chin just like Nikki had.

"Look at me!" Nik commanded.

I did as I was told and he fired off even more pictures of the pungent spunk running down my face and cleavage as I pressed my boobs together and without thinking actually licked some of it off. I'd only ever tasted cum once before; when I was at University, and hadn't liked it....but this time....WOW!

Happy with the pictures he'd taken Nikki put the camera down and stood up making his big fat cock swing from side to side.

"Now get on all fours," He told me with a huge grin on his face while he tugged at his cock making it grow even longer and thicker before my eyes.

Obviously I complied; making myself reasonably comfortable on the thick sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace.

"Okay cumslut," Nik giggled as he pulled my bum cheeks apart and pressed his thick bell-end against my sticky slit, "What do you want now?"

"I don't know?" I told him in an embarrassed whisper.

SLAP. His hand cracked against my fleshy cheek.

"Tell me...slut." He slapped my arse again, "tell me what you want... now!" His fat cock was sending me delirious with desire as he teased me by running it along my cunny. "Tell me what you want." Each request was punctuated with a hard slap across my buttocks. If my ex-husband had ever even thought of laying a finger on me in an aggressive manner I would have run for a solicitor but when my gay friend spanked me as I knelt in front of him in a most degrading manner...it turned me on so much I was actually dripping onto the rug!

"Put it in please." I whispered.

"What did you say?" Nikki asked and spanked me again.

"Put it in please." I said louder guessing what he really wanted me to say. "Put your cock in...My cunt." I gasped. Uttering the word was quite liberating so much so I couldn't stop myself and let out a torrent of filth as his fat cock slid up my vagina with the greatest of ease.

"That's it....fuck me....fuck my cunt hard with that big cock....harder than that....really fuck me!"

It was absolutely awesome as Nikki grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards onto his fat cock every time he pushed forward with a powerful thrust. I'd had a few lovers while at University and had thought I'd had a good sex life while I'd been married but Nik was fucking me like nothing I'd ever experienced in my life. This was.....fucking SEX!

My eyes were closed and I was struggling for breath when Nik told the skinhead to fuck my mouth and 'roast the cumslut'. When I opened my eyes he was already kneeling on the rug waving his cock in front of my face. Just as I opened my mouth to speak he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back making my mouth gape open.

"That's the way!" Nikki chuckled as he slapped my arse again while hammering his cock deep into my slit, "Fuck the slut's mouth.....fill her fucking throat with your cock."

Before I could respond his cock was filling my mouth and throat. The alcohol had obviously numbed my brain and lubricated my dormant libido because I was in sexual Heaven as my two young lovers tried to fuck my brains out while tugging on my hair and spanking my arse.

I'd fanaticised about being in this position many times over the years; sucking on a big cock while a second one fucked my cunny; but the reality was soooooo much better. I couldn't actually move as Nikki pummelled my vagina with his hard cock while I hung my jaw open for Jamie to fuck my face and throat for all his worth as my large tits bounced and shook beneath me.

After being at every ones' beck and call for all of my adult life – wife, mother, manager and confidante I was now laid absolutely bare as the two young men simply used me as their sexual plaything...and it was a wonderful feeling.

For a woman that has worked very hard to gain the respect of my family and peers I was revelling in being called dirty names as Nik fucked me and slapped my reddening arse cheeks – "cumslut, fuck-bucket, cocksucker, slack-cunt and old-spunker."

I soon lost track of time as I concentrated on staying upright; but they must have lasted nearly 9 or 10 minutes until Jamie gasped; "I'm nearly there....I'm cumming again!"

"Let's spray the slack cunt's fucking face!" Nikki grunted as he unceremoniously pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed me onto my back.

The next I knew was that they were both kneeling over me wanking on their rock hard cocks and Nikki was telling me to "open my fucking cumslut mouth."

I lay motionless with my mouth open as wide as possible until Jamie orgasmed and his spunk splashed across my face quickly followed by Nikki's. Both boys were giggling as they squeezed the last drops into my mouth.

"Stay like that!" Nik told me as he leant over to pick up the camera. "Put your tongue out." He commanded me as he took more dirty photos. "Now you can swallow it." He sniggered after a minute or so as their spunk felt like a warm runny oyster sliding down my throat.

The boys soon admired their handy-work on the computer and began uploading some of the photos to the websites that Nikki had previously posted my stockings pictures on as I drifted in and out of a drunken sleep on the soft rug.

Eventually I achingly staggered to my feet and made my way to the bathroom leaving them to their own devices on the computer.

I should have been disgusted with myself when I saw my spunk covered reflection in the mirror but it would have took the juice from 10 lemons to wipe the smile off my middle-aged face.

After cleaning myself up I staggered to bed leaving Nikki and Jamie to their own devices.

The next thing I remember from that night was being awoken from a deep sleep by some loud grunts, groans and squeals from the adjoining bedroom as Nikki noisily buggered his young white lover at about 6 o'clock in the morning in my eldest daughter's bed. I fell asleep again and woke at 9.30.

The boys were already sitting in the kitchen when I made my appearance. James who was only wearing his jeans; avoided eye contact and looked embarrassed when I said, "Good morning."

Nikki on the other hand was as arrogant and cocky as ever as he sat at the table wearing only his underpants. "How is Miss Melons this morning?" He grinned as I took a cigarette out of the packet, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

I shrugged my shoulders and lit the cigarette. I had enjoyed everything we'd done especially being photographed at the same time and he knew it; but I wasn't sure if I could or should admit to how much I'd enjoyed myself.

"You'll piss yourself when you see some of the comments on the message boards!"

"I'll have my breakfast first if you don't mind." I coughed as I dragged on the cigarette.

The boys fidgeted impatiently as I ate some toast and drank my coffee. Eventually Nik couldn't wait any longer and he coaxed me into looking at the pictures on the internet by tugging my sleeve making my gown fall off my shoulder and exposing one of my boobs.

Still with my big boob hanging out; the three of us scurried into the living room and opened up my page on the first website. I was dumbfounded as Nik scrolled down the photos that he had posted. The first few were of me showing my knickers and stockings then the next lot were of me masturbating with my sex toy. I'd been so drunk and horny I hadn't realised how 'intimate' the pictures were going to be. Nik had got very very close with the camera and you could see every follicle of my pubic hairs and the toy actually glistened as it slid in and out of my pussy. In the last couple of pictures my clitty was clearly poking out of its hood as I frantically rubbed it!

The atmosphere crackled like Greek electricity as Nik and James flicked between posts reading out loud the comments men had been leaving about me. Without realising it my robe was now hanging loose and Nikki started stroking the back of my legs until his fingers were between my bum cheeks and teasing my labia apart. Even with my stinking hangover the dirty pictures on the computer were turning me on as much as the previous night when they had been taken.

Subconsciously I spread my feet for easier access. As his finger tip slid inside I looked down and wasn't surprised to see that both guys were sporting huge hard-ons.....again. They were now looking at the pictures of me sucking their cocks and them cumming on my tits and face. The comments were absolutely disgusting.....but that just made me even hornier. My right hand was soon stroking James' cock through his jeans and I pressed my tits against Nikki's face for him to lick and suckle. I wasn't disappointed. Between typing replies and reviewing the photos on the post he fingered my cunny as he licked and sucked my nipples at the same time as I fondled James stiffy.

It didn't take long for Nik to pull his pants down and invite me to suck his cock. I couldn't resist. In seconds I was on my knees and his fat cock was filling my mouth again as James pulled my gown off as he knelt beside me. Nikki kept reading the comments out to us as I licked and sucked his magnificent brown cock. I didn't leave James out as I gently wanked his cock at the same time.

After 5 or 6 minutes Nikki told me to sit on his cock. The guy was insatiable! He'd cum on me twice between 2 and 3 am then had fucked his boyfriend at about 6 am; now he was as randy as ever at 11 o'clock.

Without a care in the world I straddled him facing the screen; on the computer chair. His cock felt even bigger than last night as it glided up my soaking cunny. I love getting fucked from behind but this was the first time I'd ever done it sitting down.....the feeling was breath-taking as it completely filled my cavity. Nikki still controlled the mouse – flicking from post to post as I bounced up and down on his wonderful cock while I tugged on the skinheads stiffy. It felt incredibly depraved as we carried on in this manner for over 15 minutes while looking at my pornographic images on the computer screen.

"Turn around." Nikki grunted as I ground myself onto his big fat cock.

I slowly peeled my cunny off his dark meat then turned to face him, waiting for his instructions.

"Sit on it and fuck me." He cheekily grinned. "Make me cum inside your dirty cunt." I was only too happy to oblige.

His cock felt utterly amazing as I impaled myself on it for a second time. I squashed my big titties against his face and fucked and bucked until we both came at the same time; me with a screaming orgasm. My cunny felt stretched beyond belief and his cum was running out as I slowly ground myself against his pelvis like the actresses on the internet.

As I rested against him he whispered in my ear, "What about him? You're not going to leave him out are you?"

"MMMmmm...I guess not." I had no intention of letting a second hard cock go without and turned to see James standing beside us with his cock sticking in the air.

"Have you ever had it up your bum before?" Nik whispered as I climbed off him.

I shuddered and shook my head.

"Let's put that right then." Nikki grinned and pointed at my sofa. "Get on your knees on there."

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers