Greg and His Boy

Story Info
They have secret relations until Mom leaves.
10.4k words
4.4
68k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divorce was finalized after six months of fighting, a lot of threats, and a lot of crying. Greg hoped everything was over. He hoped he'd never have to see or deal with his ex-wife again. He sighed as he walked out of the court house. He could still hear her crying as he left. She got what she deserved. He felt better. He needed to text Ethan and let him know that they were going to be the only men in the house from now on.

He took out his phone and texted his son to let him know the divorce was now finalized. He hadn't even put his phone in his pocket when it vibrated again. Ethan couldn't wait to hear the details.

Ethan Andrews was sitting in his office writing reports on his computer. His phone had vibrated on his desk telling him what he wanted to hear. His father had finally left his mom, and they were going to be the only men in the house. He was smiling from ear to ear.

Very few people are born on this earth that can say without hesitation, that they do not love their mother. Ethan was one of them. He hated everything she stood for, and who she was. She had always treated him like dirt, and it was obvious from the moment Ethan understood marriage, that his mom's marriage to his father was a sham. They always fought, they slept in separate rooms, they didn't do things that couples did. Ethan often tried to get his father to divorce his mother, and it didn't work. He had been two lazy. He hadn't wanted to give her anything. He hated the thought of paying her every single month for the rest of his life if she tried to get payments. Now that Ethan was eighteen, he was able to decide for himself who he wanted to stay with. Turned out his mother didn't want him, anyway. She hated how he had turned out, and often wondered out loud where she went wrong.

Ethan found out he was gay when he was twelve. He had the first erotic dream, and it involved two teen boys. Not a boy and a girl. He often tried to condition himself to look at pictures of naked girls and get hard, but to no avail. He was gay, and he had to face it. He came out to his mom and dad when he was seventeen, and his mom nearly died. Ethan remembers how after she left to throw her tantrum somewhere else, he joked that that had almost killed her.

"I'm proud of you." His father said as he hugged him. "I'm glad you're standing for what you believe in." he said as he let go of his son.

"Glad to know one of you still loves me." Ethan said smirking at his father.

When Ethan came out to his mother, she immediately sought to get a divorce. She wanted to take Ethan with her, but the proceedings for the divorce lasted longer than planned. Six months later, Ethan turned eighteen, and six months later, the papers were signed. It was too late, though, because he got to decide who to stay with. He would've stayed with his dad no matter what, but during that year, things happened to sway him even more towards his father.

Ethan had walked in on his dad one day. He was sitting in the den watching television, and hadn't noticed Ethan come home. In what was a classic scene from a Literotica story, Ethan watched from the door as his father sat there watching a very x rated film. It was two men on screen, and they were having sex. Ethan saw the men kissing, and rubbing their junk together. He smiled at his father's choice of porn. He was about to go away and leave the man to his private session, when he heard it.

"Suck my balls, daddy!" moaned one of the men. "I want you to suck my balls!"

"Yeah? You like it when your dad sucks you off, baby?" asked the other man as he fixed his positioning.

Now the boy was facing his father's feet, and the pair were into a sixty-nine. Ethan walked away before he was caught. He could not believe what he just saw. Two days earlier and it would've been a great present. He just made his way to his room, and stayed there until dinner. He was too shocked to do anything else.

Ethan had never really thought about himself sexually. He knew he liked men, and he knew he wanted to find someone to be with for the rest of his life. But he didn't really give it much thought. He wanted to wait until he got out of college before he started settling down with anyone. Or for that matter, even trying to date. He wanted to focus on his studies. He knew dating would cut into that. He was happy not dating. For him, it was a waste of time, and emotions. He wanted to wait for just the right time. In the meantime, porn videos, stories, and his hand were enough to make him happy. But this, this was different.

After this incident, Ethan saw his father in a whole new way. He always wondered if Greg knew his son had seen him that day. It didn't seem so, but Ethan wanted to make sure. After that moment, things were never the same.

Ethan went to school like always. He took the bus to school, he came on the bus from school. He wasn't one to take a ride from his mom or from his dad. He just didn't want to bother either of them. Especially when his mom was so..., rude to everyone.

One day, just two weeks after Ethan had made his discovery, his mom came up to him. He was sitting at the dining room table, trying to do his homework. He never did it in his room, because that was the place he watched TV, and slept. He didn't want to condition himself to slack off while doing his homework.

"I am going to visit your grandmother. You want to come?" she asked bitterly.

"No. I have a lot of school work to do." He said as he showed her what he was doing. "This is my science report. Due on Monday."

"Fine. I'll just tell your grandma that you were busy." She said as she turned to leave.

"What? No guilt trip?" Ethan asked watching her leave.

"Shut up, or I'll drag you with me." She said angrily as she left.

Ethan stared. He swore he heard tears in her voice. He stood up and walked over to the hall, where he could see her standing in the middle of the living room. She was talking to his father.

"I can't believe this. It looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She said angrily.

"What are you mad about, Kristy?" he asked bitterly. "You are a couple months away from divorcing me!"

"This means that our marriage was a lie!" she sobbed as she started to tremble.

"Yes! It was a lie that helped give me a wonderful son! Why can't you just accept that?" he asked bitterly.

"Is it because I don't do enough for you?" she asked as she walked towards him.

"No. It isn't. Even if you hadn't had a bunch of affairs throughout the years, I'd still be gay." He said bitterly. "I just figure it's time to come out of the closet." He muttered as Kristy stood there, trembling.

"I'm leaving to my mother's house. I can't stay here with you tonight." She sighed.

"Cool." Greg said as he turned the TV back on.

"You better not be doing anything to Ethan." She whispered softly. "Or I will make sure you have your day in court." She threatened bitterly.

Ethan turned and bolted back to the dining room as she turned to leave. She was out the door in seconds. Ethan could hear her sobbing as she closed the door behind herself. He waited for the television to stop, and got up. He went through the hall, and into the living room. He stared at his dad, who was red in the face.

"What happened to mom?" he asked confused. "I told her I didn't want to go to grandma's house, and she didn't even guilt trip me about how I was passing up an opportunity to be with a great family member." He explained as he sat in an arm chair across from his father.

"Ethan, your mom found some..., things of mine in the den, that I accidentally left out." He said bitterly. "She's very upset, and I think she's going to go cool off." He added as he stood up and started pacing.

"Did she find the gay incest videos?" Ethan asked smirking at his dad.

"What?" he gasped as he looked over at his son.

"I saw you watching one one day two weeks ago when I came home from school or something." Ethan said smiling. "Is that what she found?" he asked curious.

"No. Don't you ever announce your presence?" his dad asked as his face went a different shade of red.

"So, what did the old lady find?" he asked as he followed his father to the kitchen.

"She found a stack of magazines." His dad said bitterly. "Luckily none of them featured..., you know. Incest." He said as he hid his face.

"Well, good. This means she'll leave you faster." Ethan said smirking at him.

"I've been thinking... Maybe you should go live with her and your grandma." His dad said bitterly.

"Oh, come on!" Ethan moaned. "I have almost graduated! You want to move me in the middle of such a crucial semester?" he asked as his dad pored himself a glass of wine.

"I guess not." Greg said bitterly. "I just..., this is so weird. You know, now it's not a secret, and your mom knows. You're gay, I'm gay. People might start to think something's up." He said bitterly.

"You're my dad. Nothing's up." Ethan said as he grabbed a juice box and opened it. He took a long sip. "You would never do that to your own son." Ethan said smiling at his father. "So drop that shit about me moving away with mom. Living in Portland is better than living in Ontario." Ethan said as he left.

"Where are you going?" his dad asked sadly.

"I'm going into the dining room to finish my report." Ethan said as he looked down at the tent in his jeans. It had nothing to do with his report. "It's due soon." He said as he made his way to the chair and sat down.

That June, he graduated with no problems. His dad was there, and his mom was somewhere in the back row. She refused to sit with Greg. It didn't bother him, either. He was at his son's graduation, and he was having the best time. Ethan and his dad both hugged as the crowd started to disperse.

"I'm glad you graduated, son." Said his dad as they let go. "Congratulations." He said as he looked at him. He was all dressed up and had on his cap and gown. "College next, huh?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah." Ethan said as they started walking. "Mom gonna meet us at home?" he asked as they both walked off towards the car.

"Yep." Greg said as they both got into the car and left as soon as possible.

"Thanks for being there, dad." Ethan said smiling as they drove off.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Greg said as his heart filled with pride.

That summer was full of fighting, and yelling from his mother. The couple was working on getting their divorce papers sorted out. Ethan was going to take a year off and work. He wanted to save money for college and pay for his own books and tuition.

"You realize, that even if you do find a good job by the end of this week, you have to take more than a year off if you want to save." His dad said as they sat at the dining room table, looking through the job ads in the paper.

"I think it's a lousy idea." Kristy said from the kitchen. "You're going to lose all the stuff fresh in your mind from high school. You're going to struggle in college." She warned.

"Mom, I know. But I'm really tired of school. For now." He said as he heard her gasp.

"You've disappointed me already more than I can say!" she yelled as she came in to the dining room. "I really hope, that you don't end up not going to college." She spat bitterly. "Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste. You're already wasting your seed, and not giving me grandchildren." She growled.

"Mom!" Ethan shouted as he blushed.

"Kristy, that's enough." Greg said as he stood up.

"I'm going job hunting." Ethan said as he got up and walked out of the room.

"I'm going anywhere but here." Greg muttered under his breath.

"Go. It's not like I needed you here anyway." Kristy shouted after him.

"I'm not helping you pack for your move!" Greg shouted as he left.

The end of June came and went, and suddenly, it was the beginning of July. The divorce papers wouldn't be finalized until the middle of November, and it was going to be hell that whole time.

"I don't get why she doesn't just go live somewhere else." Ethan said as they sat there watching TV on the day before the fourth.

"She wants to make sure you get your act together, and she wants to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid with you." Muttered Greg bitterly.

"What? What does she think you'll do?" Ethan muttered as he felt warmth creep through his jeans. "Besides, I'm getting a job. I start next week." He added trying to keep his mind off the videos he still heard his dad watching once in a while.

"Oh, really?" asked Greg curious. "Where are you gonna be working?" he asked as he turned off the TV.

"At the Pioneer place Apple store." Ethan informed smiling at him. "I've got a job, dad." He said happily.

"Tell your mother when she gets home. Maybe she'll leave faster." Greg muttered as he smiled at his son. "I'm glad you have a job." He said as he and Ethan hugged. "I hope they treat you well." He said with a big smile.

"Me too." Ethan said as he walked off to the kitchen. "Want anything?" he asked grinning.

"No. Just be careful in there. Your mom just dusted!"

That night, Ethan was walking by the bathroom, and he heard a moan. His mom was down stairs talking on the phone, and his dad was in the bathroom. Apparently jacking off.

"Oh, yeah. I love you, Ethan." He moaned as he started breathing fast. "Yeah. I'm gonna shoot my load!" he moaned. "Fuck!"

"Yes." Ethan whispered softly as he ran to his room. He had just confirmed what he had suspected ever since that incident after his birthday. His father lusted after him. He smiled.

He had read about it in several stories. But he never imagined it would happen to him. He grinned from ear to ear as he went around his room cleaning up all his dirty clothing. He couldn't be happier.

"Ethan!" shouted a voice as his mother opened the door to his room. "I'm glad to see you've cleaned the place up a little. Clean the rest up!" she barked bitterly. "I expect that washer loaded with your crap before you go to bed today, young man." She said as she looked around. "I want to start the load before tomorrow morning. I'm having breakfast with a friend." She added bitterly.

"Does dad know?" he asked looking around at the clock.

"No. Who cares. He'll get what's coming to him." She said as she walked out of the room.

"Cheating on him won't make your case stronger, mom." Ethan shouted after her. "It'll just make you seem loose!"

"Shut up, you lousy idiot!" she yelled back bitterly.

"This lousy idiot has a job on the fifth, mom." He said as he closed his door.

He worked on getting his laundry all sorted out. He walked down to the garage about thirty minutes later. The bathroom door was closed, and someone was in the shower. It was too soon to tell who it was. He walked into the stair well, and raced down it. He headed for the garage, where the laundry was. He spotted his dad out of the corner of his eye in the den. He smiled as he passed by. His dad was shirtless. Ethan walked into the garage, and put his clothing into the drum. He took off his jersey, and threw it in, as well. He headed into the house, and into the den. His father was sitting there, with his eyes on the screen. His mouth was slightly open as he gazed intently at the two men making love in a kitchen.

Ethan walked in and sat next to his dad as he watched the men start kissing. Ethan smiled as he watched the men's tongues duel. He muted the television with the control nearby, and his dad finally looked up. Ethan smiled as he listened for the running water that said his mom was in the shower. When he heard the continuous stream, he knelt down in front of the man who had given him life. He smiled as he leaned in and wrapped his arms around his dad. Their bodies were very hot, and Ethan could feel his chest hair rubbing against his father's. He smiled as he leaned in and kissed him. They sat there, Ethan kneeling on the ground, and his dad sitting in the couch, for the rest of the time while Kristy was in the shower. Fifteen minutes they sat there, making out like that.

At first, Greg didn't move as Ethan kissed him. They just sat there, getting the feel of each other's lips as the time flew by. Then, as Greg reached down and started jacking off, Ethan stuck his tongue out a little running it over his father's lips. Greg felt his cock twitch as he stroked it harder. Ethan finally took the plunge, and entered his father's mouth. He could feel himself straining against his own pants. He ran his tongue gently around his father's mouth, and the man closed his eyes. He started jerking himself faster as Ethan kissed and licked him, trying not to moan. The adventure was hotter knowing his wife was upstairs taking a shower.

"Please!" Greg whispered as Ethan pulled away. "Suck me off!" he moaned.

"I can't. She's out of the shower." Ethan said as he stood up and left the room.

He made it back to his room just as his mom opened the bathroom door, and walked out.

She was wrapped in a towel as she made her way past his door.

"Did you load the washer?" she asked as she walked by.

"Yep." Ethan said as he closed his door.

"Tomorrow, daddy." He whispered as he got ready for bed. "Tomorrow, I will suck you off, and make love to you." He whispered softly. It was a lot easier now that he knew exactly what his father wanted. And hey. They were both over eighteen. So it wasn't a big deal. He smiled as he remembered the kiss. Fifteen minutes of making out with his dad and it was the hottest thing ever. The thought of some of his dad's spit lingering in his mouth afterword's, made him hard again. He brought himself to a quick orgasm, and fell asleep after cleaning up the mess.

The next day, he awoke to find a body lying next to him. He smiled as he looked over at his dad. He could see him through the sun light which streamed through the cracks in the blinds. He smiled as they kissed quietly.

"Did you lock the door?" Ethan whispered softly.

"Mmm hmm." His dad said as he and his sun started making out again.

This was when Ethan noticed that his father was naked. He smiled as they both started kissing while they explored their bodies. He and his father had the same ideas at the same time. Ethan flipped around so he was facing his father's feet, and suddenly, he was sucking his first cock. His dad was also sucking him off and both men were fondling the other's balls. It was really hard not to moan, and make Kristy suspicious. Several times, they heard her pass the room as she did her chores. But both men lay there, just sucking on the other and trying hard not to moan. Ethan pulled away from his father and told him quietly that he was about to cum.

"Let's do it together." Greg whispered as he began to suck on Ethan's balls and massage his dick.

Both men started sucking on each other, and suddenly, both their mouths filled with cum. Ethan instantly became hooked. His father was musky and sweet, and he smelled good. The taste of his seed wasn't bad at all. Ethan hoped he didn't taste bad either as he felt his balls being emptied of their contents.

Both men swallowed, and got off the bed. His dad dressed quickly, and climbed out the window and into the back yard. Ethan unlocked his door, and put on a pair of shorts. He sighed. He felt quite good.

When he'd taken his shower and gotten dressed, he found his laundry basket with clean clothes in his room. He smiled as he remembered what had happened that morning. It made him hard again.

"Ethan, I'm leaving to your grandma's house." Said his mom at his door way. "You have your clothes, your father has money, you guys can order food. I didn't make any." She said as she walked away. "You sure you don't want to come?" she asked bitterly.

"No, mom. I start work tomorrow. I need to be ready. I'm really nervous." He said as he looked around.

"Okay. Your father went to the store, and he should be back soon. He's working on his car, so he'll be outside for most of the day." She informed as she went down the steps. "See you later." She said looking back at him angrily.