Greg and His Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye!" Ethan said as she left. He listened for the door to close. He listened for the lock. He waited for a couple moments, and listened for the car to start. Soon, she was gone. He smiled as he took his shirt off, and removed his clothing. He wouldn't need it, and he knew his father would like what he saw.

He went to the kitchen and made food. Bacon and eggs. He put on a pot of coffee for his dad, just like he liked it. There was noise, and the door opened.

"Ethan!" said Greg's deep voice. "I'm home!"

"I'm in the kitchen!" Ethan said smartly as he heard the door close.

There were footsteps, and Greg came walking in. He gasped. For a whole minute, he stood there, looking at his son in the full light of the kitchen.

"Where's your mother?" he asked as he put down the bags.

"She went to grandma's house." He said as his father looked around. "I made bacon and eggs. Coffee's on the pot." He said smiling at him.

"Damn." Greg moaned as he looked his son up and down. "He cooks and sucks good dick." He muttered as he looked over at the clock. "Did your mom say when she was coming back?" he asked looking over at him again.

"She said she'd be here tomorrow night." Ethan said as his dad started putting things in the fridge.

"Why don't you put away the groceries, and I'll be right back." Greg said as he looked over at his son's naked body again.

"What are you going to do with this?" Ethan asked as he looked at the other bag. It had car parts.

"Put it in the den for me." Greg said as he left.

Two minutes later, there were two naked men standing in the hall in the upstairs corridor.

"I've been dying to be fucked by you." Greg confessed as they headed for Ethan's room.

"Yeah?" Ethan asked as the door closed and locked after them. "I've been dying to fuck you." He said as they both embraced.

"Kiss me." His father said as they both started making out.

"I want you to make love to me." He said huskily. "Dominate me, Ethan." He whispered. "That's been my fantasy for a long time." He announced as his hard cock brushed against Ethan's leg.

Ethan started kissing him again as he pushed him back on to the bed. He smiled as he got on the bed on top of him. Ethan started biting and kissing him all over his neck. Greg was moaning softly at first. But as Ethan ground their dicks together, and their chests rubbed rhythmically, Greg's moans got louder and more intense.

Ethan straddled the man below him, and slid up to his chest. He was really glad he was light. Greg felt his son part his lips with the tip of his dick.

"Suck my cock, daddy." Ethan ordered as he slid into the man's mouth.

Greg loved this. He was absolutely on cloud nine. His son was sitting on top of him, letting him suck him off. Every once in a while, Greg would choke on the cock as Ethan slid it deeper than Greg could handle. But that would just make Greg harder and more aroused. He was in so much lust, he couldn't control himself.

"Spread your legs, so I can fuck you." Ethan ordered as he got off his dad.

He grabbed a tube of KY and applied liberal amounts to his cock. He spread his father's ass cheeks and applied a lot more. He could see his dad's cock twitching, and smiled.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" Ethan asked softly.

"Yeah." Moaned his dad gasping for breath. "I've been dreaming of this moment since the day you turned seventeen!" he moaned. "Fuck me, baby!" he begged.

Ethan entered his dad for the first time, and they both moaned loudly. His ass was so tight, and he was squeezing his cheeks for added sensation around Ethan's cock.

"I'm not your first, am I, daddy?" he asked smiling at him.

"No. I fucked around with a guy in high school." He moaned softly. "This was after your mom had already sank her hooks into me." He said as Ethan started stroking in and out.

"I love you, Ethan!" Greg moaned as he and his son made love on the bed.

"I love you, daddy." Ethan said as Greg exploded all over the place. "Yeah. Shoot that load, you fucking stud." Ethan moaned as he came close. "I'm gonna cum inside your ass." He moaned.

"Yeah!" Greg moaned loudly as the fucking sped up.

They sped up so fast, the head board was banging into the wall. He smiled knowing his mom's room was on the other side of that wall. He went faster, making his father moan as he did so. He leaned down and captured his dad's mouth with his as they laid there. Ethan was lying there with his cock in his dad's ass.

"I'm gonna shoot." He warned as he started rocking back and forth. "Fuck! Fuck! Ugh! Fuck, I'm cumming!" he shouted as he came into his dad's ass.

"Yeah! Cum in your daddy's ass!" moaned Greg as he let another load go.

When the orgasms were over, Ethan pulled out and bent down. He licked his father's cock clean and rolled his balls around in his mouth for a bit.

"I want to taste you." Greg moaned softly. "Now that we can actually fuck in peace." He said as they both traded places.

"You have to fuck me, now." Ethan said smiling.

"Okay. But I'm more of a bottom." Greg said as he grabbed his son's dick and started stroking it.

"Really?" Ethan asked interested.

"No. But I've wanted you inside me for the longest time. I kind of want you again." Greg said as he stroked his son's cock with a firm grip.

"Is that why you keep your ass so clean?" asked Ethan as he started to moan.

"Yeah. I've been waiting for the day." Greg said as he leaned down and kissed his son's lips.

"I have a surprise for you." Ethan said as he forced his dad back and stood up.

He dug in a drawer and came back with a thin sheet of rubber. He smiled as he placed the sheet on his father's ass spreading him open again.

"Oh my God. You aren't!" gasped Greg as his cock nearly exploded again.

"I am." Ethan said as he laid down with his head at his dad's ass.

He opened the man's anal passage, and started eating him out.

"Oh yeah!!" Greg shouted as he squirmed around. "Yeah, fuck my hole!" he moaned as he stroked his cock rapidly. "Aw shit! Shit yeah! Ethan, baby, I love it!" he moaned as Ethan ate him out. "Eat my ass, baby! Yes! Yes! Eat your daddy's ass!" he moaned as Ethan worked rapidly.

Ethan lay there for twenty minutes eating the man out. He came twice from Ethan's care. After the second orgasm, Ethan rolled him over on his back, and entered him again without warning. He was rocking him faster and faster as they both made out furiously. Ethan couldn't hold it anymore as he started cumming into his father's ass for the second time that day. He moaned as he stuffed his tongue down in his dad's mouth and both of them came together.

"You are excellent." His dad said softly as they lay there afterword's. Ethan could see his cum dribbling out onto the sheet.

"I'm glad we finally got to have sex." His father said softly. "I'll understand if this was the only time." He muttered as he lay there.

"We didn't have sex." Ethan said softly as he kissed his father deeply. "We made love. And if you'll have me, I'd like to stay here with you, and be your partner for as long as you want me." He said as he looked into his father's eyes.

"I'd like that. Now that your mom is leaving soon, it'll be just me. I'd figure you'd go to college, and meet someone else." He said sadly. "But if you want to stay, you're welcome to. You can have me any time you want." He added seductively.

"I'd like that." Ethan said as he grabbed his father and rolled him onto his stomach. He gave him a hard slap that left a hand print.

"I want you on your knees." Ethan said as he watched his dad stick his ass in the air. "Fuck yeah." He said as he assumed the position and stuffed himself back into his father's ass. "Mmmmmm." He moaned as he slid in and out and plowed him for all he was worth.

"Spank me!" Greg moaned as he lay beneath his sun getting fucked. "Spank my ass!"

Ethan did just that, alternating between sides as he spanked his father as they fucked.

"Yeah! Fuck me! Make me your bitch!" Greg moaned surprising himself and his son.

"Oh, yeah. Having you like this turns me on." Ethan moaned as he fucked his dad faster. He grabbed him by the hips and fucked him as he knelt there gasping for breath.

"I'm gonna cum." He warned.

"Shoot it deep in me!" Greg moaned as he pushed back against his sun. "Uh, yeah! Shoot that shit deep in me!" he moaned as he felt his ass being spanked again and again. "Yeah! Spank my ass while you cum!" he moaned as he felt his ass fill up with warm cum.

"Ugh, yeah!" Ethan moaned as he came. "That's fucking good!" he moaned as he lay on top of his dad after they finished.

He slid out, and his father laid down beside him. They both sighed as they looked at the clock. It was twelve in the afternoon.

"Well, breakfast is now cold." Ethan said sighing as he hugged his dad to him. "I should've waited."

"If I knew you were gonna be standing in there naked, I would've undressed in the living room." His dad said as they kissed.

"Sorry about your breakfast being cold now." Ethan said as they both looked at each other.

"I don't care." Said Greg as he lay there holding his son. "I just loved our session today." He said as he lay there running his hands through Ethan's hairy chest.

"I love having my nipples sucked." Ethan said softly.

Greg got on top of Ethan, and their bulges met again. He started grinding on his son, and found a way to lower his head to Ethan's nipples. He started sucking one, then the other, and both men moaned softly as they lay there.

"At this rate, we're never gonna leave this room until mom pries us apart." Ethan moaned as he felt his father pinch one nipple, while he sucked another.

"I'm fine with that." Greg said as he continued.

"Ethan, I have wanted you for so long. I've wanted to know what it felt like to be taken by you, and to run my hands over your body. I've been going to talk with a friend of mine who I know is gay. Just to tell him what I feel. I've struggled with whether it's wrong, or not. But I finally realized, as long as you and I are of legal age, and no one makes anyone do anything they don't want to, everything should be fine." He said as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He gently bit at it making Ethan moan with pleasure.

"I agree, dad. I totally agree." Ethan said softly. "I love you."

"I love you too, my boy." He said as he lay there licking Ethan's nipples.

"Oh, man. You make me feel so good." Ethan moaned. "Get up and I'd chase you." He moaned as he lay there feeling the waves of goodness from the care his father was giving him.

"Make out with me." Ethan moaned as he felt himself get hard.

They both started kissing again, as they ground into each other and found a good rhythm. Ethan felt himself ready to cum again, and he knew his dad was too. His dad started rubbing his legs against Ethan, and clinging closer. Soon, both men were moaning into each other's mouths as they came with the frot.

"When do I get to fuck you?" his dad asked softly as he nibbled his son's ear lobe.

"If we are up to it, after we eat breakfast. But now, I'm getting kind of hungry." Ethan said as they both hugged one last time.

"I love you, baby." His dad said as they kissed.

"I love you, daddy." Ethan said as he kissed his father one last time. "Stick those sheets in the washer, and meet me in the kitchen."

The sad part was, they never got to fuck again that day. Kristy called and said that she was coming over. She needed to get some sleep. She explained to Ethan that she was really at a man's house, and his wife was coming over. Ethan said they'd be waiting for her and hung up.

"Dad!" he shouted bitterly. "The whore is coming over early. Apparently her plans were spoiled by the arrival of her pimp's wife." He said as he went into his room. "We have to get dressed before she comes." He added as Greg slipped a clean pair of sheets over his son's bed.

"Shitty." Greg moaned as he walked off to his room. "Meet you in the kitchen for breakfast." He said as Ethan got dressed.

For the remainder of the time, they ate and talked about school, and the plans now that they were being intimate. After they ate breakfast, they spent the remainder of the time in the den, making out. There was no TV, no noise. Just Ethan and Greg holding each other on the love seat as they kissed passionately. Their cocks got hard, and then limp over time as they sat there.

"When your mother is out of the picture, I want you to cover me with hickies all over." Greg said huskily as they kissed. "I want your love all over my neck, and my body." He requested as Ethan visibly shivered.

"Oh, yeah. I'd love to do that." He said as they went back to making out. "Mmmm. You feel so good." He said as he looked his dad in the eyes.

"You feel good too." Greg said as they heard the door rattle.

They both got up, and walked separate ways. Greg to his estranged wife, and Ethan to his room.

The room still reeked of sex, so Ethan was forced to open a window and air it out. There was talking down stairs as the couple spoke. Then, the door closed. Ethan's phone vibrated twice, and he looked at it. It was a text from his dad. I'm not going anywhere, I'm just outside fixing the car. Love you. Ethan smiled as he texted back with an I love you.

The rest of the time until November was hell for Ethan and his father. Kristy was waiting until the man she was with divorced his wife, and then she'd be leaving. Otherwise, she had no place to go. She didn't work, which meant that she was there the whole day. So it was really hard for Ethan and Greg to get any time alone. So they had to put off the rest of their fourth of July plans.

Ethan saw how distraught his father was about that, and reassured him he'd be there when Kristy left. Greg was angry that he hadn't fucked Ethan in return, and Ethan had to try hard to assure him that everything would be all right.

For the remaining three and a half months, the men just had to satisfy themselves and be content with the time they did get alone. It wasn't much.

During the nights, Greg would wait for his wife to go to sleep, and sneak into Ethan's room. They would get naked quick and do a silent sixty-nine. They couldn't fuck, because much to their dismay just about every surface they tried to fuck on, squeaked like a mother fucker. So they had to be content with just silently kissing and blowing each other. They couldn't grind their cocks together, either, because of the same thing. They went through a lot of dental dams, though. Their sixty-nine sessions would usually end up with them eating each other's asses out. It was quite an adventure. How long could they keep it up before the mattress hopping whore frog found out?

And that's how the story began. Now, after so much waiting and so much want, the men were going to be the only ones in the house. Greg left the court house, and drove to the hard ware store. First thing he was going to do while his son was at work was change the damn locks on the house. He did not need his ex-wife bursting in on him and his boy, and getting the police involved. He was careful about that.

I can't wait to have your dick up my tight hole. That was what the text said. Greg got a big smile on his face as he sent his son a smirk emoticon. He couldn't wait either.

Before he knew it, it was five in the afternoon, and the locks were all changed. He knew his son would be home soon, so, he did the only thing he could think of. He got completely naked, went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner. They were going to have pot stickers and rice.

Just as the food was starting to cook, the doorbell rang.

I left the key under the mat to our front door. Greg texted as he stood there nervously. Before he could even think of anything else, the door was being unlocked, and the boy was running into the house. He slammed the door, and hollered out.

"Daddy?" he called as he walked to the den to put his stuff down.

"In the kitchen! Don't lose that key!" shouted Greg as he looked around.

His son came walking in, and gasped. He smiled as he came over to his father.

"Oh, I have to have you right now." He moaned.

"No. No. We're gonna do this right." Greg said as he pointed to the food. "We will eat dinner, and then we'll see." He said as he held his son at bay.

"But you look so hot." Ethan moaned sadly.

"You look hot too, son. But no sex until after dinner." He said sternly. "Oh my God. I said that." He whispered as he looked into his son's eyes. "I actually said that. To you. Do you believe this? We are together. Without your mother." He said softly.

"Can we at least make out?" Ethan asked softly. "I miss your tongue in my mouth." He whispered.

The men spent the rest of the time preparing the dishes for the food. It was going to be a light meal, so there would be room for sex afterword's. They talked more about how they couldn't believe they were with each other, and how great this was going to be.

"You know, if you and I were friends, and had a different last name, I'd marry you." Greg said softly as he put down the place mats.

"That is so sweet." Ethan said as he fixed the glasses.

They both came together to hug, and gave each other a deep kiss.

Ethan went upstairs and took his clothing off and joined his father soon after. They sat in silence eating dinner for a while. The food finished in twenty minutes.

"You want to join me in the tub for a shower?" Greg asked softly. "Your mom's old room has a big tub with nice jets." He added smartly.

"I'd love to." Ethan said after they cleared away the plates.

"I'll go draw up the bath, and we can relax for a bit before we actually take the shower." Greg said as he walked off.

Ethan was so ecstatic. He couldn't believe he was with his father. He'd never fantasized about Greg, but now, it just felt right. It seemed there was no other way around it. He was in love with his father. He couldn't stop smiling, he wanted Greg all the time, and he felt like he could do anything with Greg at his side. He wondered if that was weak, or if his dad felt the same about him. He sighed as he slowly walked into the hall and up the stairs.

"Honey, it's ready." Greg said from the bathroom.

He had never called his wife honey. He felt so giddy as his son came walking into the room. His cock already rock solid. Greg smiled at him as he helped him into the tub.

The tub was big enough for three people, and the water was so warm and nice. The jets were really nice as they made the water ripple and swoosh. Greg and Ethan floated together in the water for about a moment, before they came together and kissed.

"I've missed you, baby boy." Greg said affectionately.

"I've missed you too, daddy." Ethan said as he fixed his posture and straddled his dad.

"Don't forget, this is a tub." His dad said as he kissed him on the cheek. "We really can't do very much here." He said smiling at his son.

As father and son, Greg and Ethan were both tall, and had a great build. They had both been athletes in school. Ethan going out for the basketball team, and Greg going out for the hockey team that the school had at the time. Both men were six feet, with broad shoulders, and a chiseled body. Both of them had lengthy cocks, Ethan's at ten, and his father's at nine and a quarter. Both men had hazel eyes, and short hair. They didn't have huge biceps, but they weren't nonexistent either. These guys were just right, in their opinion. They had just enough chest hair to make a difference in the sensation of sex. Not forests of hair, like they sometimes saw on porn flicks. They were glad, because they weren't too fond of that. Both men had pubic hair just above their penises. They both liked having their balls fondled or sucked, and for them, hair just got in the way of the feeling.

Ethan and his father spent the time floating together in the water. They jacked each other off, but didn't bring each other to orgasm. They kissed, they caressed, and they lay there just enjoying the feel of the other. When the water got cold, they knew it was time to shower. There would be more later.