Greg and His Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both washed each other's backs, and tried to get clean as quick as they could.

"I don't know why we're doing this. We're just gonna end up needing another shower later." Ethan said as he made sure his dad's ass was clean.

"I know." Greg said as he did the same afterword's. "But hey, we have the whole weekend, and no mom." He observed grinning.

They both got out, and helped each other dry off. When they were dry, they left the bathroom, and headed for the bed at the other end of the room.

"What do you say we turn mom's old room into our room?" Ethan asked as they both laid down.

"You wanna?" asked his father as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Yeah. I mean, I can keep my room if you want. But we can turn the room you have now into a guest room or something else. Then, we can share this room." He said as they lay there, looking into each other's eyes.

"What about when your grandma and grandpa from my side come over? Or anyone else who stays the night?" Greg asked sadly. "I don't want this to get out and us to get in trouble." He said bitterly. "I'd be crushed if something like that happened."

"Nah. I'd sleep in my old room. I just won't bring in my clothing, or anything. But we'll still sleep here, together." He said as he smiled at his dad. "I'd like that."

He looked around at the setting. His mom had been spoiled in this marriage. She had the king bed, whereas Greg and Ethan had the full sized beds. She had the dresser with two sides, plus the closet. She had the bathroom in the room, with the big good tub, and the nice tile vanity. She had had more things in there when she lived there, but had taken it all. She had left the sheets for the bed. She knew she wasn't going anywhere with that big a bed. So Greg had kept that.

"We could even get a TV screen mounted to that wall over there." Ethan said as he kissed his father deeply. "For XXX movies to watch while we do it." he said smiling at him.

"Yeah. I can see that." Greg said as he looked around. I like it." he said as he settled on the bed.

"Good. It's settled, then. Tomorrow, ..., or whenever we get done here, we can move all the stuff in here." Ethan said with a sigh of happiness. "I'll be right back, I need to get somethings for the night stand." He said as he left.

When he came back, he had two tubes of KY, and a bunch of dental dams. He put them into the drawer, and smiled.

He climbed into the bed with his father, and they started kissing gently at first. Ethan got lost in the kissing as he lay there. He was never aware of what else was happening around him. He just knew he was kissing the most amazing guy in the world. He was running his hands through his father's chest, and stroking his nipples periodically.

"Remember what I asked you to do the day your mom left?" Greg asked sexily.

"Yes, daddy." Ethan said as he pushed his father on to his back. "Do you even have a way to conceal the bruising? Because that's essentially what hickies are." He said smirking at his dad.

"Yes. I have makeup." Greg said smiling at his son. "I knew this would be happening at any time, so I went and got some." He explained as he lay there underneath his son.

"All right then." Said Ethan as he started licking all over his father's neck.

For the rest of the time, Ethan held his dad under him, and bit and licked his neck all over. Greg was gasping and moaning as he squirmed under his son. The teen that he had given life to was now dominating him. Having his way with him. Greg had always been the submissive one, and he didn't play well as a top or dominate person. He had been faithful to his wife, but before they had gotten married, he had experimented with his fair share of men. He had found that he didn't like to fuck guys, but he loved to be fucked. He found that he didn't like to do very much of the dominant things. He wanted to be made to submit. He wanted to suck dick, get fucked, and be spanked. He didn't know why. When he was doing all those things, he just felt like he was fumbling. He wondered how it would be for his son, when Greg finally fucked him. Greg secretly hoped his son realized he wasn't the dominant type.

After a long time spent covering his father's body with bruising, Ethan finally sat on his dad's chest and thrust his cock in his mouth. They both moaned as they went on making love. Greg licked his son's dick up and down, and took his balls in his mouth from time to time. His hands were squeezing and rubbing his son's ass cheeks. He was worshipping the boy's cock and ass. They felt so good in his mouth and in his hands. Ethan was moaning and gasping, telling him how good he was doing, and how amazing it felt.

Ethan pulled out and got off him. He dug in the drawer, and took out the lube. He lubed himself up, and turned his dad over easily. He spread his ass with one hand, and put the lube in. His father was quiet as Ethan did this.

"Ready for me to take your ass, daddy?" he whispered seductively as Greg squirmed around beneath him.

"Yes." Greg moaned as he trembled. "Don't hold back!" he pleaded.

Ethan helped his father get on his hands and knees. Before they both knew it, he was entering his dad with a nice thrust into the man's ass. They started fucking slowly. Ethan holding his father's hips and building up a rhythm. When they were both comfortable with what they were doing, Ethan began spanking his dad and covering his ass with hand prints. Since there was no mom, and there was no neighbor for at least half a block, his father was able to be himself. Turned out he was more vocal than Ethan realized. He lay under his son moaning loudly and pleading for more as Ethan gave it to him. Before he came, Ethan turned his father over and did him missionary. This was Ethan's favorite position, because he could look into his father's eyes and even make out with him during the fuck. This one was more gentle as they lay there. It was slower. Both men kissing as they got lost in the passion.

"I love you, Ethan." His father said softly as his eyes sparkled.

"And I you, Daddy." Ethan whispered as he gently took his father's face in his hands and kissed him. "I love you."

When Ethan felt his orgasm approaching, he sped up the fuck. Once again, Ethan's father exploded and covered their bellies with cum. The bed squeaked as it rocked, and both men moaned as Ethan went faster. They looked into each other's eyes, as Ethan gave him the look that said he was about to cum. The headboard started banging against the wall, as both men sped up before the final thrust. They moaned incoherently, and ground into each other as they came. When they were done, the men had thick goo covering their stomachs, and Ethan could see his spunk dripping out of his father. He let out a sigh, and got off of him. He and his father lay there gasping for breath for about a couple minutes.

"Time for you to do that to me." Ethan smiled as he suggested it. "No more stalling, either." He said as his father sat up.

"I really hope you realize, I'm not very good at this." His father said as Ethan took his place.

His father scooted up onto Ethan's chest, and pressed his dick to his son's lips. It was slick with previous cum, and Ethan was only too glad to lick it up. He slurped, and sucked, and licked. Making his father throw back his head as he moaned in ecstasy. Greg was once again experiencing the most amazing sensations. He was gasping for breath. Ethan noticed that his father was moaning and expressing his feelings that way, instead of with dirty talk. He wondered why?

"I'm about to cum." Greg gasped as he got off. "Let me take you, baby boy." He whispered as his face flushed with embarrassment.

Ethan smiled. They first tried the doggie style. It was nice. Greg was slow, and gentle, and he just moaned and stroked his son enjoying the pleasure. They switched to missionary, and again, Greg was gentle, and stroked slowly with deep thrusts. He was gentle in the way he kissed Ethan, and they stared into each other for the longest time. Finally, Ethan stopped everything. He and his dad separated, and spooned. His dad was behind him, wrapping his left arm around his son's waist. He inserted his dick carefully into Ethan, and they fucked slowly on their sides. As they did this, Ethan played with his nipples, and Greg took his son's hard cock in his hand and stroked it. Ethan moaned and begged for more as he lay there feeling the pleasure of the sex.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy!" he warned as he jerked in his father's hand. "I'm cumming!" he yelled as he exploded.

His squeezing around Greg's dick made Greg cum with a huge load. He and his son sighed as they lay there, happy.

"Well?" Greg asked hopefully.

"Well, I like you in that position." Ethan said as he turned to face his dad. "That was nice."

"Wanna clean up before bed?" Greg asked as they looked at the clock. It was eleven in the evening.

"Yep." Ethan said as he and his father stood up.

"Thank you." Greg said as he grabbed the dirty bottom sheet and went to the laundry room.

When he got to the bedroom, Ethan was already in the shower. He joined his son, and in silence, they both cleaned up. They dried off, and half an hour later, they were back in a clean bed.

"So, what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Ethan asked as he turned out the lamp on the night stand.

"I don't know. I have to fix the tail lights on the VW." His father answered as he lay there, with his eyes closed.

"Well, I'll help, if you want." Ethan offered.

"That sounds good." Greg said as he closed his eyes. "Good night, my boy." Greg said as he turned to face away from his son.

"Sleep well, dad." Ethan said as he turned to face him, and spooned him gently.

This is what Greg felt like his life should have been all along. He didn't ever think it would have been Ethan, but he wanted to lie in bed with a naked man pressed up against him after they had just finished being intimate. He wanted to wake up, and see his lover lying beside him, with a big hard cock ready to be sucked or fucked. It was better than waking up to Marjory. His ex-wife had been the biggest nag. He wished he hadn't lied and just lived part of his life in the closet. But hey, if he hadn't, Ethan wouldn't be here right now. Sure, he may have had a normal life, and fallen in love with a man who..., you know, wasn't related to him. But this was special. Greg knew it would last for a long time.

As time went by, the novelty of their relationship wore off. They never stopped making love like the first night. It was always intimate, and intense. They both always had the most amazing time, it just wasn't such a shock to them anymore. Soon, Ethan and his father realized what roles they liked to assume better than others. Ethan was the top, and Greg was usually the bottom. They switched the roles up, but only when they didn't want rough tough play. As a top, Ethan was rough, and talked dirty. As a top, Greg was gentle, and loved to just take things slow. It was really fascinating for Ethan and his dad to see the drastic changes that came over them both when they were in each role.

It didn't just stay in the bedroom, either. That first month, they made love on every surface they could think of, in every way. Of course, the den was where they often started before making it to the bedroom. Sometimes making out for hours in the den before they could no longer hold it in. But they made love on the kitchen counters, on the dining room table, on the couches, in the arm chairs. Ethan figured out one extremely hot way to ride his dad on the couches, and the biggest arm chair they had.

They would get each other really hard, and Greg would sit on the chair or couch against the wall. Ethan would then straddle his father's thigh, and they'd move around until the boy was sitting on Greg's lap near his cock. When Greg guided his son into the perfect spot, Ethan would insert his dad's dick into himself, and ride him for long periods of time. This would result in them kissing passionately, and Greg egging his son to ride his daddy. Being who he was, Ethan often threw in dirty talk about being his daddy's whore, which made Greg so horny, and led him to many great orgasms during a session. They hardly ever did this position in reverse, since Greg felt he'd rather always be on the bottom when he was the receiver.

Ethan and Greg didn't just have roles in the bedroom. As they adjusted to the relationship, Greg became the cook, and the doer of house hold chores. Ethan fixed both cars whenever they had engine trouble, and Greg would usually fix the house, when it needed housekeeping. They both joked about how feminine Greg had become, but he didn't mind. It was just another thing that made his love his submissive role. He was very happy with his lover, and their state of things.

On their one year anniversary, it happened. It was the fourth of July, and they were lamenting that their sex life had gotten a little stale. They hadn't tried new things, and they both wanted to find new ways to please their lover. While watching a porn flick between two guys, they saw it.

The men were in a sixty-nine, that much to Greg's dismay lasted half the film. Greg proceeded to fast forward it until it looked like the end was near. The men both came in the other's mouth, and Greg and Ethan thought the scene would change. The men suddenly turned around and hugged, and you could see them exchange loads. Greg and Ethan gasped.

"Holy shit. We haven't tried that." Ethan said as he nearly drooled.

"I think it would be good." Greg said as he watched the men swallow each other's load.

"Let's go do it!" Ethan said as he felt his cock straining against his briefs.

The men turned off their TV, and ran to the bedroom. They jumped on the bed after getting undressed, and got into a sixty-nine as quickly as they could. They sucked each other off gently at first. But as time went on, the session was more intense.

"Suck daddy's balls, baby." Moaned Greg as Ethan took them in his mouth and rolled them around.

"I'm gonna cum soon." Ethan moaned as he pulled away to speak.

The men exploded copious amounts of seed into each other's mouths, and quickly readjusted themselves so they could exchange the cum. It was the start of something new and even more erotic for them. If that was possible. As they lay there, feeding it to each other, their cocks instantly got hard. When they swallowed, they made out again to taste what remained.

"Yeah. I think our sex lives will never be boring." Ethan assured as he lay there coming off the incredible high.

They had created monsters of each other. The whole night, that's all they did. The sixty nine, and then exchanging loads. It was like they had just received the best Christmas gifts ever.