Greg and Kelly Ch. 03: Janice

Story Info
Janice goes out with Kelly and learns a few things.
1.5k words
4.24
21.6k
20
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers

(continued from Greg and Kelly Ch 2: The Dating app)

------

Note: this chapter is more of a bridge to the next and is not filled with hot dirty sex. It will complete the through line of my story though. I hope you enjoy it. Also, thank you for all the feedback. I am reading each one and trying to incorporate your thoughts.

------

As I fidgeted my fork into my Cesar salad, I listened to Janice go on and on about her husband and her boys doing Tae Kwon Do classes together twice a week and how nice it was to have some quiet time to herself. All I could think about is what all of this new fantasy stuff Greg had brought up to me and what it meant to me, to us? Was it just a fantasy? He couldn't really expect me to do anything like this? Did he really want to watch me have sex with someone other than him? I have a good career, we have a wonderful marriage and a family. I've been playing along with it because it certainly had gotten a reaction from him. A really big reaction actually. But, how could he really think I was going to date someone, much less sleep with a stranger?

It was right then I noticed Janice has stopped talking.

Janice snapped her manicured fingers at me "Everything ok? Earth to Kelly... What's wrong hun?"

I put my fork down and wiped my hands on my napkin. "Remember when we were talking about those dating apps?" How do I even explain this to her?

Janice let out a sigh "Please tell me you didn't download one and Greg found it? I can explain it to him, this is my fault!"

I blinked at her "No. No. I mean, I did do that. But, I did it because HE wanted me to use them. He has this stupid fantasy... I don't even know how to explain it! Ugh! Just forget it. I'm just confused."

Janice made a shushing sound and reached over to pat my hand. I've know Janice since the first day I started my job. She's a bit older than me and her husband is fairly loaded since he owns his own accounting firm. She wears expensive clothing and shoes. Her raven hair is always perfect and her nails manicured. I don't know if her boobs are fake, but I know they are amazing. Greg describes her as being 'built like a teenager's wet dream.' and I can see what he means. The men at school trip over themselves to open the door for her and she knows it.

"I'm not going to do any such thing sister. I feel like this is partially my fault. Tell me what's going on. I want to help."

She leaned in. "What dirty little fantasies has Greg cooked up? Does he want you guys to swing? That's not too uncommon you know? Bill and I were swingers before the boys came on the scene. And nudist too!" She laughed at the look must have had on my face.

Janice took a bite of her grilled salmon. "We used to have so much fun! Parties, Swingers Cruises to tropical locations! I loved it! But, after I had the kids, it seemed like the boys are all Bill wants to focus on. Sex has been moved to the back of the to-do list and I'm not ready for that. I still have some fun years ahead of me! But, enough about me and Bill. What does Greg want from you? I can offer advice. We used to swing for years. I know all of the ins and outs."

Well, I thought to myself, I can't decide if this is the most awkward conversation I've ever had or not. But I needed to talk to someone I trust. "It's not so much swinging. It's more like him watching me um... He doesn't want to do something with another woman... I mean... He just wants me to be with another man while he... Just sits and WATCHES ME HAVE SEX??? I don't know. It's confusing! Who's husband wants to watch her have sex?!"

Suddenly, I noticed the whole cafe had gotten very quiet! I put my hand over my mouth, I had let my excitement overcome my volume control.

Janice laughed. "Calm down people, we're rehearsing a play. Opening at a little theater in Burbank in April. Come see it." She motioned to our waiter with the universal signal of CHECK PLEASE and looked at me "You can tell me more in the car on the way back to school."

In the car, I didn't know if I wanted to laugh at Janice's witty response toe the cafe or cry at my big mouth. "Men can be so stupid!" I blurted.

Janice started her car, the v8 engine purred to life. I could feel the heater in my leather seat start to warm up. Janice gunned the engine and said "Amen to that sister! So, Greg wants to watch. That's funny. Bill like that as well!"

With that she pulled out of her spot and accelerated like an Indy 500 driver! What did she just say?!

She continued as she drove the rumble of the engine underlined her voice "It's called 'Cuckolding' and Bill loves it! I currently have two boyfriends. Todd and James. Todd is a systems programmer in Las Vegas and is also a dashing African American. And Robert owns a dive shop in Malibu, he has a scruffy surfer dude look. They are both crazy hot! Bill doesn't always watch, but I give him the details after a date and suddenly, he has a sex drive again and bangs me like a screen door in a wind storm. I'm loving my new found freedom!"

I was having a hard time absorbing all of this info! "Greg says he's not a cuckold. He calls himself a Stag."

Janice laughed again. "It honestly doesn't matter. It's all the same. And he can only become something if you want to follow his fantasy. Which, you don't have to do, you know that right?"

She reached over and patted my knee.

Laughing she continued "Look, swingers, cuckolding, Stags, Bucks, whatever. None of that is possible without the wife being into it and consenting. So, don't worry. If you don't want to go outside of your marriage, you don't have too. The wives hold all of the cards. And what's even better, is that if you do decide you want to, the husband is the one that will do all of the work to make it happen! Bill sets up my dates, he even goes to ball games with Todd when he's in town. But, with this or any sexual activity like it, you need to have a level of communication that is unlike anything you've ever done before. This is his fantasy sure, but can he deal with the reality of it? Can you? I used to take new couples that wanted to swing under my wing to help them navigate the pitfalls, this can be fun and exciting and change your lives forever, but it can also destroy a marriage and change your lives forever in a bad way. You really need to talk to him about what each of you really wants. Be honest. Come from a place of love and understanding. But most of all, you need to tell each other what your boundaries are. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself with a man taking you to Pound Town and suddenly your husband freaks out because he wasn't ready for the reality of it. I've seen it. It isn't pretty, and couples have a hard time recovering from it." Janice pulled into her spot in the teacher parking lot and stopped.

Woof! This was exactly what I needed to hear, and also what I wasn't ready to hear. "We have been in parent mode for so long now and sex has become a 'Ok, it's Saturday night. Let's get this over with so I can get some sleep before the kids wake up.' kind of thing. I wanted to keep things spicy in our bed, but didn't know how. When Greg suggested a fantasy, I just thought I would play along. But now his idea of a fantasy and my idea of a fantasy seemed to be on different wavelengths." Janice is right I thought. Greg and I need to have a heart to heart about all of this wife sharing.

Janice looked at me. "let's get back to work hun, we can text each other. I'm totally here for you whatever you decide."

Grabbing my bag I signed. "Thank you, you've suddenly become my fairy godmother of kinky sex."

Janice looked at me wide eyed "Oh! Watch out, I'll get you to the ball on time. But you won't be wearing glass slippers! Maybe a corset, and some nipple clamps, a blindfold.. "

Laughing we made our way into school. It's been an informative day!

(To be continued)

corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers