Greg and Kelly Ch. 05: Playing Games

Story Info
Greg and Kelly play some Hotwife games.
2.9k words
4.43
25.3k
30
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers

Continued from Greg and Kelly Ch 4: The talk

The last three months had been a whirlwind of new activities for Kelly and I. We went online and got a rather large dildo with a suction cup base. It was advertised as "Mr. TenInch" and was as thick as one would image such a toy to be. At first Kelly didn't think she could make it work, but after a bit of wine and me going down on her she gave it a try. Watching my wife with a realistic dong working into her pussy was a sight to behold! She was nervous, but we were both having fun and there was a palpable excitement in our bedroom. I had never even seen my wife masturbate, now I was watching her work a whopper of a sex toy into herself and it was amazing! At first she could not get more than the head in, so I lay down beside her and started kissing her neck, and playing with a nipple.

Kelly sighed and kept on with her ministrations. Watching her face I gently kissed my way down to the nipple I had been pinching and took it gently into my mouth. My wifes breathing deepened and her back arched a bit. Looking between her wide spread thighs I saw that she had taken almost half of the dildo into herself and was slowly moving it in and out. Her labia clung in a lewd manner to the thick invader, like her pussy did not want to lose it's new found prize.

Deciding to be daring, I moved to get a closer look. We had lubed the dildo up pretty good and the sight before me was something to see. Laying myself down between my wifes legs I could see the flush of red around her neck and face, her nipples were hard and seemed to be pointing to the ceiling. Her breathing was shallow and her eyes closed. It seemed like she had reached the furthest point inside her at the halfway mark. My own penis was not huge by any account. About 7" and normal thickness. But looking at the toy up close I was impressed that she had taken so much. It was the same flesh tone as her own skin and had thick almost comical veins running through it. Below the dong were a large set of testicals and behind those was a suction cup. I wasn't to sure what we would do with that yet. Her clit was straining like I had never seen it before. Caught up in the moment I leaned in and started to gently lap at her pea sized nub. She jerked a bit and pulled her head up to look at me. We made eye contact for a moment and she looked quizzical at me as lashed her erect clit from side to side. The combination of the lube and her own juices filled my mouth with her slightly tart flavor that I loved so much. She moved the dildo inside of her faster as I continued my work, our eye contact stayed as she got closer and closer to our goal. I reached between the balls of her toy and her and pressed the flat of my thumb against her anus and gently messaged her there. That did it! Her hips jerked up and I leaned with her to maintain contact as her orgasm overtook her body. One, two, three spasms wracked her again and again until slowly she lowered herself back to our mattress and let out a breath.

I looked down to see that she had three quarters of Mr. TenInch lodged inside of her. Her legs were spread in that wonderful "I just got fucked hard" fashion and her arm was laying over her eyes. I gently reached down and slowly pulled the dildo out of her vagina. It made a wonderfully naughty slurping sound as she let out a light moan.

"Woof! That was a lot!" she exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting you to jump in like that. I thought you just wanted to watch?"

"It seemed like you needed a little bit of a hand, or in this case a tongue. How was that?" I was really excited to hear what her thoughts were.

"That was nice. I was having a hard time at first. I don't think I have ever had something or someone that large inside of me. How much did I manage to take?"

"You did pretty good, it was three quarters of the way in after you came." I said. Kelly and I had never talked much about her past lovers. I was interested to discover that she had not had someone this large before. I really enjoyed that babe! You were so sexy!" I put my hand on her mound and gently mesagged her.

"Well, that's good. Was it all the you hoped for?" She had been laying on a towel which she now bunched up and moved my hand away to pat against her labia. "I feel like I pee'd myself, I'm a mess down here. Move aside babe, I need to pee."

I followed her to the bathroom with our new toy in hand, the weight of it was impressive. Cleaning it in the sink and drying it off I marveled at the size of it.

Looking at it she said "That was definitely fun, but I don't think I can do that all the time. I may be waddling tomorrow at school. I did enjoy the newness of putting on a little show for you."

Flash forward a few weeks and we did another little experiment. Kelly had told me about how she had confided in Janice and about the lifestyle that they had. It still boggled my mind that our friends were swingers and practiced a cuckold relationship. Janice was also true to her word and counseled Kelly and offered advice on how to explore the life without actually going outside of our marriage. Kelly's fairy godmother had suggested we rent a nice hotel room and that I meet Kelly in the lobby bar pretending to be a stranger. At first it was awkward, since we see each other everyday, but as we roleplayed and I flirted with her we both got into our roles. I had removed my wedding ring but Kelly had not.

When Kelly excused herself to use the bathroom the bartender came up to me. "Careful, she's married..."

I smiled. "I noticed, but she doesn't seem to mind my flirting and I don't see a husband anywhere around. Maybe I'll get lucky?"

He nodded his head. "It would not be the first time I've seen that here. Maybe I can help." He placed two shot glasse on the table and took down a clear tequila bottle and filled them to the brim with top shelf liquor. "On the house." he said as Kelly walked up. He gave her a wink and a smile.

Kelly looked surprised. "Oh, are you boys trying to get me drunk?" Sitting down she passed me one of the shot glasses and took the other for herself. "Randy was it? Cheers."

Taking my glass I said "Yes, Randy." We had decided on a alias for me. Clinking our glasses together we took our shots and quickly reached for the limes. "I don't drink like I used to!" I coughed.

Wiping her the edge of her lips with her finger she said "Me neither! That was good!" She looked at me and placed that same finger against my lips.

I opened my mount and sucked on the tip of her finger for just a second. Just over her shoulder I saw our bartender give me the thumbs up sign with a big grin on his face.

Janice went back to sip her wine. "So.. Randy. I'm a bit lonely tonight. And you seem to be interesting. What about we move this up to my room?"

I motioned for the check and the bartender waved me away mouthing the words "Go! Go!" I laid a twenty dollar bill on the bar and said "It looks like the drinks are on the house tonight."

Kelly collected her purse and looked over at the bartender and said "Oh? That was nice of him." She gave him a sultry look and grabbed her bag and got up to leave. As I passed the bartender he posted up for a high five. I couldn't really leave him hanging so I discreetly high fived him and quickly followed my wife.

In the elevator Kelly backed against the wall and I went in for a kiss. Her hand went up and stopped me gently. "Slow down tiger. I need to get to know you a little bit."

The Elevator stopped at the fifth floor and we got out. I followed my wife. She was wearing black slacks and a low cut read top. Heels and a small black bag. Her hair was down and she had on a diamond necklace I had given her on our tenth anniversary. When she got to her room she used her keycard and showed me in.

"I want you to know, I'm a happily married woman Randy." She said as she put the Do Not Disturb sign on the handle door. "You also need to know that my husband knows what I am doing tonight. Are you OK with that?"

"Yeah. So your husband is OK with you meeting strangers at a hotel bar and taking them up to your room?" I said, playing my part.

She smiled and kicked off her shoes. "Yes, he appreciates me being sexy and having sex with other men. But I'm VERY picky. I like you. So here you are. But, this is a no strings attached deal. We are not going to exchange numbers. It's just tonight. Got it?"

I smiled at her. She should get an Emmy for her acting skills. I came up and put my hand on her hip. "Yeah, I think I can work with that." Leaning in I gently kissed my wife, which she then slipped her tongue between my lips and soon we were making out. She put her hands on my waist and trailed my belt, undoing it she opened my trousers and pulled down the zipper. Letting them fall to the floor while we continued to make out. She snaked her hand into my boxers and grabbed my erection. It felt like when we were first dating! She pushed my boxers down and stepped back.

"Stay right there." she said walking away with a smile to the bathroom. "Don't move, understand Randy?"

"No problem." I said as I watched her close the door. When she came out she was wearing something that caught me off guard. A fishnet type catsuit. It was crotchless and had a filigree pattern.

"Do you like this Randy?" She looked amazing. Kelly has what I would term a MILF body, sexy and curvy with a slight poochie belly that I find oh so sexy. Her outfit looked amazing on her!

"I.. I.. You look amazing!" I stammered.

Kelly came up and kissed me. "Good." she trailed a hand down my front as she lowered herself to her knees in front of me. "Let me get a good look at my new friend here..." She moved my shirt tails out of the way and took my penis in her hand. At first she placed gentle kisses on the head all the while looking at me. "I can't wait to tell my husband about this Randy." with that she took the head of my cock in her mouth and proceeded to blow me.

My mind was awash in the newness of all of this. Janice certainly had a great idea here. Just Kelly and I getting to flirt was a major turn on. And something I didn't realize we were missing. Kelly started to fondle my balls. Janice's other suggestion was that I not be allowed to come for two weeks before our playdate. So my balls were aching for release. I let Kelly know I was getting close to blowing my cum.

Getting up she walked over to the dressed and bent over. "Then we better get moving. My husband will be calling me soon and I think you should be gone by then. Don't you?"

Looking at her with her legs spread in her catsuit I nodded and let my cock lead the way. I grabbed it and rubbed the head against her labia. WOW! She was soaking wet. My cock was practically sucked into her wetness! We both moaned as I pushed my way in until our hips met. I grabbed her hips and tried my best to go slow and steady. But Kelly was not having it.

Pushing her hips back against me urgently she looked over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me hard Randy. Fill me! Don't hold back!"

Growling I increased my pace. My balls were churning with two weeks worth of stored up semen! Her pussy gripped me and I gasped "FUCK! CUMMING!" she pussed her self back and swivelded her hips against me! My dick was beginning to pulse. Finally I could hold out no longer and my orgasm hit me hard! My cock erupted as pulse after pulse of my cum shot against her cervix. Never had I orgasmed this hard! Kelly continued to grind against me until I got too sensitive and had to pull my limp penis out of her cum filled pussy.

Putting her hand against her crotch she turned and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She lay down on the king sized bed and looked at me "You can see yourself out Randy. Thank you for a lovely evening!" She pulled the covers up to her neck and grabbed her cellphone from the night stand. "I just need to call my husband. You have a great night OK?"

I grabbed my pants and put them on and slipped my loafers on my feat. Catching my breath I said. "What's your name by the way?"

She smiled as I went to the door. "That's my secret to keep randy..." She waved goodby as I left to the elevator. In the lobby

I passed the bartender and he looked at me and shook his head and gave me another thumbs up. I went out to my car as my cellphone rang. "Hey baby. Did you have fun?"

Kelly laughed on the other end. "I did. I just had sex with another man. I'm a total mess. Want to come up now?"

Suddenly I was excited again! "I'll be right there, don't clean up!" I could feel my member starting to stir in my pants. I drove my car around to the back of the hotel, changed out of my dress shirt and into a t-shirt and ball cap. Grabbed my running shoes and now I was Greg again. I used my key card to go in the back door and up to her room. When I opened the door she was on top of the bed with her legs closed. "You look amazing!"

She smiled. "Thank you. He was fun, But.. I we did it so fast that I didn't get to cum babe." Spreading her legs I watched as a large dollop of cum appeared at the entrance to her pussy. "Can you help me out?"

Before I knew it, I was between her legs. I had gone down on my wife after we had sex before. My cum didn't bother me. But this was somehow different. Caught up as I was in our fantasy I was like a man possessed! I lapped at her pussy and my mouth was suddenly filled with her combined flavor! Within moments her ogasm washed over her and her legs crushed against the sides of my head. I rode it with her until she came down.

"Woof! That was..." She didn't get a chance to finish.

I grabbed her hips and flipped over onto her hands and knees. Fishing my cock out of her pants I slipped inside of her again and started fucking my wifes freshly fucked pussy like I was out of my mind! "Did you like that? Getting fusked by another man?!"

She grunted and said "Mmmm-Hmmm!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust over and over. Since I had already cum once I knew I could go longer this time. "You are so amazing! I love you babe!"

She pulled away. "I love you too, lay down."

I did and she climbed on top and squatted over me. Sliding down on my she hissed. "I was a bad girl wasn't I?" She rode me up and down.

"Yes!" I hissed.

"Did you like eating him out of me?" Looking down at me "Did you like eating his cum from my pussy Greg?"

I was drunk with the moment we were having. "I did! I really did!" My orgasm was near.

She continued to pump my cock with her sloppy used pussy. "Janice invited us to come over and watch while her and Todd have sex at the end of the month. Would you like to do that?"

For the second time in the night I erupted into my wife! "That's insane! And YES! Let do it!" wow! This has been a heck of a night!

(To be continued)

corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers