Greg and Kelly Ch. 07: Watching 02

Story Info
The second part of a watching adventure.
3.5k words
4.37
23.8k
21
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers

Janice's labia clung lewdly to the long dark phallus that was invading her innermost reaches. The white satin sheets of the bed in front of us offering a stark contrast to their skin. Janice had an olive complexion and Todd was dark, with muscles that seemed to wither under his skin. Janice moaned as she moved slowly up and down the length of him. My own breath seemed to draw shallow in my chest as I reached my hand over to Kelly's thigh and caressed my way up under the black silk robe Bill and Janice had provided. As I watched the couple in front of us make what can only be described as passionate love, my hand found my wife's trimmed mound. I felt her look over at me. Slightly at first, her legs parted, but as the couple in front of us became more passionate, her legs spread allowing me full access my prize, my middle finger ran down into her folds, messaging my way in they parted as well and soon my finger was coated in her juices. Kelly leaned back into the loveseat and lifted her right leg to lay over my left leg. I marveled at where we were and what we were watching, thinking back to just a few hours before. When the Saki had come out of the freezer.

"BONZI!" Todd held up the bottle, it was white and shaped like a large tear drop "Saki! This is my favorite brand Stateside. Unfiltered, it's not too dry. I'm not going to go all Sake Sommelier on you, but you should note a bit of a floral taste. Also, please sip, enjoy the flavor. Saki like this needs to be enjoyed." He gathered the Saki glasses and poured one for each of us. "KANPAI!" He motioned for us to do the same. "It means 'empty glass' kind of like saying 'bottoms up'."

"KANPAI!" We all toasted.

I sipped my drink. At first I didn't really taste anything, then a warmth followed and I could taste a dry but pleasant flavor in my mouth. I sipped again a little deeper and now the full flavor of the drink washed over my taste buds. "Wow! I like this! I've never really enjoyed Saki before." Looking at Kelly I toasted her "BONZI!"

She smiled and returned my toast. "It's very good. I haven't had Saki since Greg and I started dating."

I heard Todd politely ask how we met, as my wife retold our story I could feel something was off. When Kelly is not comfortable, she goes into what I call "Chatty Cathy" mode. As I listen to her retelling of our first awkward kiss, I could tell she wasn't 100 percent with the situation.

I took out my cell phone and waved around "before we eat, I'm going to call my mom and see that the kids are ok before they go to bed..."

Kelly smiled. "I'll go with you. I want to say goodnight to them." Everyone went back to their Saki. I noticed Todd slip his hand under Janice's Sundress as we went outside.

Stepping out the front door I walked towards our car. "You okay babe?"

Kelly looked at me. "Was I that obvious?" She asked.

I stopped and pretended to swipe on my phone screen. "Probably just to me. What's wrong?"

She looked at the castle like house "I'm not sure about tonight, about this whole situation, Todd is very nice. He's actually, perfect. I think that describes him best? But, this isn't who we are. You know? We are not swingers. We aren't even the Hotwife thing you want us to be. I don't want to poo-poo your dreams honey. But if I'm honest. I feel like we are getting in WAY over our heads. You know?"

I put my phone to my head and looked into the window, no one was watching us, but I figured we should at least look like we were doing what we said we would do. "Yes. It's a bit much and we haven't even gotten to the sex show part. Do you want to go home?" I wanted to stay, this was certainly akin to my fantasy. But not at the expense of Kelly being unhappy.

She shook her head, "I think we should stay for dinner. I really want to try the sushi we helped make. That was pretty cool actually. And I am having fun. I just think I would feel better and more relaxed if we didn't have the pressure of the whole watching thing. To make up for it, when we get home, since the kids are out, we can be as kinky as you want."

That certainly sounded like a good deal to me. "That works." I said. "Thank you for being honest with me."

Taking my phone and putting it to her head she smiled "Thank you for being cool with my worries." She pretended to say good night and hand me back my phone. "Let's go eat!"

Dinner was a whirlwind of good food and probably too much booze. Todd entertained us with his stories of living in Japan and trying to fit in. Bill was the perfect host, making sure we had all the food and drink desired. Then Janice suggested a card game.

She explained the rules "Ok, we each get seven cards. Each card has a punchline on it. When it's your turn, you draw a card that has a set up to the joke and everyone lays down one card as the punchline. The person who pulled the car from the deck then chooses the winner. The first person with seven jokes wins."

I looked over at the counter to see five empty saki bottles. Uh-oh. I thought. We're drunk. I looked at Kelly. She smiled and patted my knee. Kelly loves games, so I knew for now she was ok.

Of course, the game was fun and in no time Kelly had seven jokes in her pile while the rest of us only had two or three. "BOOM BITCHEZ!" she yelled out. Which made everyone laugh.

Janice smiled. And said "what if we raise the stakes? When someone wins a joke, they get to pick someone to take off a piece of clothing."

I looked at Kelly, who was looking at Janice. She smiled a smile that was almost a sneer. "You're on! You also realize, you only have the dress on?"

Janice laughed "I'm surprised I still have it on. Bill and Todd have been finger wrestling each other under it all night! I'll be fine."

I was uncertain how to proceed. I wanted to honor the conversation Kelly and I had had earlier, but we were both now inebriated and, to be honest... We were enjoying ourselves. The first round went pretty fast with Janice winning. Of, course she chose me. Not wearing a lot, I took off my shirt. Kelly won next and had Bill take something off. I realized, we were basically playing strip poker with nudist! No matter what happened, we weren't going to be the winners here.

Todd won next, I had a feeling Janice was soon going to be nude, but, he instead picked me. I took off my running socks and now only had shorts and my boxers. Bill won next and also chose me. When Janice won next, I was the first to be completely nude. Kelly won again and Janice soon joined me. Bill and Todd each won and soon my wife was down to a bra and panties. She countered by winning the next few rounds and soon Todd was completely naked as well. That just left Bill and Kelly cleaned him out next, winning the game.

Todd smiled at Janice and said "Greg is a lucky man!"

Janice replied "Eyes on me buster! I'm the only woman in your eyes tonight! You copy that?"

Todd smiled and said "Roger that! 10-4! Over!"

It was then that Kelly let out a little yelp of surprise!

Todd looked down and just peaking over the edge of the table was the head of his penis. "Oh, someone wants to say Hi! I should probably get him a little fedora hat and sunglasses." He made a voice like a 1920's gangster " What's going on up here?! Yuz people get yer hands in the air see?" He reached down and I assume grabbed the base of his member and shook it side to side while making a machine gun noise.

I heard snorting from my wife next to me. Kelly was literally snort-laughing at Todd's impression and his penis wiggling back and forth.

We all laughed and Todd's member slowly feel from sight. "Bibba-biba-bibba! THAT'S ALL FOLKS!"

Janice stood up, her amazing breasts jumping with her "HEY! HE'S NOT DONE YET! I GOT A WHOLE NIGHT OF PLANS FOR HIM!"

Her enthusiasm for us all laughing as Todd stood up, his prominent member at half staff was still longer than Kelly's toy Mr. TenInch. But not quite as thick. Still, it was a bit unreal to see it in person. I had to ask "Jesus, what do you feed that thing Todd?!"

Janice slid herself up to him and smiled "Pussy." She said as she wrapped her hand around his stiffening member and hefted it's weight. "And tonight is an all you can eat buffet." She leaned up and kissed him.

"Ahem." My wife said looking at my own penis that was suddenly very hard. "So, we are staying?" She asked.

"No we can call a ride share. I'm sure Bill or Todd can come get me tomorrow." I said. I wanted to honor our agreement.

She looked at me thoughtfully and grabbed my hand. "I'm ok. I'm having fun and feel a little more at ease. Let's see what happens."

We looked at Janice and Todd who were making out. Janice stopped "Great. Tell you what. Bill has some robes. Todd and I will get started on the bedroom, give us about fifteen minutes. Ok?"

We nodded and followed Bill. We were already nude, but having robes sounded like a good idea. Bill led us to a room next to theirs and have us each a black kimono style silk robe. "These are yours to keep. They are new. No one else has used them. We planned on you using this guest room. The bathroom is connected to our master bath. Jfyi. Here's a bottle of water for each of you if you get thirsty. Just be yourselves, relax and enjoy. They probably won't even pay attention to you." He handed us water and started to leave. " I'll be in there as well. I have certain duties I attend to for them. But you'll see all of that later. Enjoy the show kids." With a wink our nude host left.

I looked at my wife slipping on her robe, I did the same. The silk felt almost like teasing embrace. More luxurious than my blue terry cloth robe at home. Looking at my wife "Are you sure babe?"

Rolling her eyes "No. I'm not. But, we're here. It's actually been a fun night. Let's see what happens."

I followed her to the bathroom door and it opened into an amazing master bath. Jacuzzi tub, one whole corner was their shower. And it had multiple shower heads. There was even a urinal! That one item caught me off guard. "Good on a second. I need to use this." It had never occurred to me that you could have a urinal in a house! No more would my wife complain of me not putting the seat up. As I flushed and washed my hands Kelly was looking at me.

"Are you done?" I guess watching me pee wasn't very sexy. I washed my hands and followed her.

We went into the master bedroom...

The room was lit by two lamps that I assume were intended to be used as reading lamps as each one was mounted next to each side of the head board on movable arms, tonight they seemed to be arranged as stage lights. LED candles flickered arranged around the room. At the foot of the bed was Janice and Todd. They were caressing each other as they made out. We quietly went between them and the loveseat and sat down. Not more than a foot from us was our host and her lover.

I looked at my wife, she sat still and looked ahead, but put her hand on my bare knee as if to assure me that everything was ok.

Janice reached between them both. She was wearing heels now, black and tall they made her almost as tall as Todd. Wrapping her hand around the shaft of his cock she slowly caressed him. Never breaking their kiss. I felt my own penis rise to the occasion suddenly getting painfully hard. I opened my robe at the waist to give my penis some breathing room. My wife looked at me and then my cock sticking up from my crotch. She reached over and lightly wrapped her hand around it. She didn't stroke it or squeeze it. Just lightly held me.

Janice slowly lowered herself to her knees. Lightly kissing Todd down the front. Todd had a runner's body. Lightly muscled, but attractive. Janice reached her goal and was suddenly facing the largest cock I had ever seen in real life. Kissing the head in a teasing manner she smiled up at him. Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around just the head. Kelly's hand have me penis a squeeze, in the erotic moment of everything in front of us I was about to go off! Sensing this, she released me. Never did her eyes leave the scene in front of us.

Janice was now slobbering in a most unladylike way over Todd's cock. The skin of it shined in the artificial candle light. I could see why people found interracial porn enticing. Janice was a sight to behold as well. Never had I seen someone give a blowjob before, and Janice could probably give classes! She wasn't just blowing him. She was trying to become one with him. The drool from her mouth was coming down onto her large breasts making her cleavage shiny.

Todd looked over our heads "Hey Bill, can you lend me a hand?" He took Janice's hand and the both lay down on the bed. Todd motioned for Janice to lay with her shoulders against the padded headboard, reaching down, he parted her knees exposing her pussy for everyone to see. Kneeling next to her, he put the head of his cock against her full lips she she went back to giving him a blowjob.

Bill walked passed us and climbed between his wife's spread legs and proceeded to eat his wife's pussy with great zeal! I noticed at some point he had put on a pair of black pajama bottoms.

Janice looked at me and I shrugged. When Bill had said he had some duties to perform, I knew exactly what he was saying. I just didn't know if my wife was ready for the final round. I might need to lead us out when that came up.

Bill was doing his best to make his wife cum. I could feel that I would be doing the same in his shoes. This was at once erotic, scary, enticing and what I have wanted to witness and been terrified at truly seeing. It was an erotic stress burrito covered in anxiety sauce and for whatever reason I was starving to eat the whole thing.

"Enough Bill..." Janice patted his shoulder and he moved. "Lay down baby. I want to ride you." She purred to Todd. Once he had done as she asked she tossed a leg over and reached between them both. Lining the head up with the now very engorged lips of her pussy she slipped just the head in. It was then that I noticed the smell of their sex. I've never really noticed the smell of sex until it was already over, or the next day. But this was a faint earthly scent. It wasn't off putting, but just unexpected.

Her hips rolled side to side as the violation of her innermost vagina continued. Slowly, she worked his bare cock further and further until finally she bottomed out! "Oh yeah! I missed you Todd! I missed you inside me!" Slowly, she started to post up and down on him. My hand found my wife's trimmed mound. I felt her look over at me. Slightly at first, her legs parted, but as the couple in front of us became more passionate, her legs spread allowing me full access my prize, my middle finger ran down into her folds, messaging my way in they parted as well and soon my finger was coated in her juices. Kelly leaned back into the loveseat and lifted her right leg to lay over my left leg. I dipped my finger into her vagina and collected the wetness I found there, bringing it out to coat her lips. Move upward, I found her nubbin swollen, and pushed out from it's clitoral hood. Gently swiping it up and down. My own genitals were swollen to the point of being painful. I felt like I was drink with all of the images in front of me. It was taking all of my will power and control not to lose my load!

Janice posted on your faster and faster "Fill me up baby! Fill my pussy with your cum! Cum in me Todd!" Her words were intoxicating. Suddenly Bill was beside us again. At the ready. I hoped Kelly wouldn't freak out at what was about to happen!

Todd's balls were pulling up and releasing down, getting ready to release their load into the beautiful woman riding on top. Todd groaned and suddenly the base of his cock jerked! Again and again four, five times! I knew every jerk was seeding Janice with pulse after pulse of hot thick semen! Suddenly, Kelly jerked her own hops up as she orgasmed and I knew what I needed to do. Scrambling between her legs I started locking her through her orgasm as Todd was coming down from his. I heard him let out a gap of air behind me as I slowly let Kelly relax and come down from her own orgasm. Sitting up, we both watched as Bill climbed on the bed and started to caress his wife's butt as she rested with Todd lodged deep inside her.

Todd tried to look up "Give me a second Bill. I know your excited buddy" He said.

I sat down beside my wife, her legs were still spread wide and little shudders of her orgasm ran through her. I caressed her thigh.

Janice rolled off of Todd, his semi erect penis flopping out of her with a slight slurping sound. Cum instantly gathered at the opening of her vagina as she rolled onto her back. And Bill was ready, spreading her legs further he placed his head between her legs and started cleaning the after sex mess from his wife.

Kelly lifted her head and watched. I did as well while trying to gauge her reaction to the events as they happened. The look on her face was curious, and a little shocked. Todd leaned up to watch as well. He started stroking his flavor member. The sight, the smell, my wife being there spread wide and recovering from her own orgasm, it was too much. I took her hand and led her back through the bathroom and into the room that was to be ours. Once the I pushed Kelly into the mattress and lifted her legs. My ridged member found her opening, wet and ready I pushed into her depths! She moaned as I started thrusting hard and fast. I didn't last long before my own orgasm burst fourth into my wife's depths. Surge after surge of my cum filled my wife.

"Ok, ok. Surely that's enough." Kelly said. I let her legs go and kneeled down before she could protest, I started pairing lapping at her cum filled pussy. My cum and her own flavor filling my mouth. Again and again I pressed my assault on her pussy. Like a man possessed I ate of her. My whole being like a sponge, soaking up her pleasure as in led her again to another orgasm. When she came down she rolled away and curled up with her back to me.

"I need a second ok? Could you get me a glass of water please?"

This time I went down the hall, as I passed the master bedroom I saw that the three of them were sitting in bed, just chatting.

I grabbed Kelly a water and came back. As I closed the door and the bathroom door she looked at me.

"I'm tired. I just want you to hold me and I want to sleep." She held out her arms and I went to her.

"We'll go home first thing in the morning. Ok?" I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "I love you Kelly."

She didn't say anything. Just pressed her body into mine.

(To be continued)

corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers