Greg and Kelly Ch. 08: Aftermath

Story Info
The fallout from too wild of a night.
2k words
4.08
19.2k
22
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers

Continued from Greg and Kelly Ch 7: Watching 2

We didn't enjoy the best night's sleep. Twice we were awaken by the lovemaking that was happening next to our room. Janice's moans rang through the walls waking us.. Their giant bed making rhythmic thump-thump-thumps for what seemed like forever as the middle aged house wife was ravaged by a man not her husband.

At one point I had to get up to pee, walking into the shared bathroom, I could see through the door at the scene inside. Hearing the unmistakable sounds of wet sex, my curiosity got the better of me. On the bed I could see Janice on her hands and knees. Below her was Bill, his hands caressing her ass as Todd was slowly fucking her from behind. Janice was holding Bill's cock. I had seen Bill naked a few times by now, but this was the first time I had seen him fully erect. He wasn't small by any means, but he wasn't as large as the dark phallus that was currently invading his beautiful wife.

I couldn't see his face from my vantage point, but I could tell he was working Janice's clit with great zeal. She shook with double pleasure as her husband worked her nub and Todd sawed his member repeatedly into her vagina. She grunted with every thrust, I thought to myself, how many times have they had sex? Hed they slept at all?

Todd's thrust were getting shorter, I started stroking my own erection timing my hand movements to the sex on display in front of me. They neared a frantic pace, soon, Todd's entire body clenched as his semen jetted into Janice's open womb. Again and again he grinded against her upturned bottom. Whatever cum was left in his pendulous testicles was fully disgorging into the accepting wife in front of him. Finally, his orgasm finished, he slowly slipped himself from the confines of Janice's battered womanhood. Todd's dark member hung limply from his body. A glaze of Janice's juices and his own semen shined in the low bedroom light making it gleem lewdly.

Janice wiggled her bottom above Bill. "Ready baby? Here it comes. Your little treat. Yum! Yum! Yum! Eat it all up..." She lifted her body up and settled above her husband. His hands holding her hips as he began feasting on his naughty wife's wet sex.

I could only imagine the creamy disaster that Bill was confronted with! Janice moaned as his tongue slathered at her cum filled pussy. Feasting himself on Todd's emissions flowing freely from the innermost confines of his sexy wife.

Janice chuckled a warm sexy laugh "Such a good Cucky! Get it all Billy. I'm so proud of you baby. You are just the best hubby." She then lay down on her husband and licked up the length of his erect member. As she reached the head she took him into her mouth and I saw her cheeks hollow as she sucked his cock. His reaction was electric, as she continued her ministrations on him, and he ate her swampy vagina. His knees locked and his harsh guttural moans emanated from between his wife's thighs. His orgasm spasming through his body, legs shaking. Janice took all the sperm he expelled and then leaned up and spun around until they were nose to nose. His face covered with their sex, she kissed him! Forcefully passing his own seed back for him to swallow!

Watching this married couple share a intensely taboo kiss as Todd looked on was too much for me, my masturbation increased until my own orgasm shot out with a combination of pain and pleasure from the tip of my cock, two good shots hit the bathroom floor, the last finally drooling out until I was limp and had dribbled my jism onto my hand. I must have moaned in my release, Janice looked up into the doorway, smiled and motioned for me to enter. But having just orgasmed and not knowing what Kelly would think of me joining them, I politely waved and walked over to the fancy urinal to pee. As I washed my hands I used the hand towel to wipe my cum from the floor.

Inside the master bedroom the threesome was now all in bed and the light clicked off. The show was over.

We slept through the rest of the night and into the morning. We awoke to a silent house and the smell of coffee. In the bathroom we found our clothing on hangers, fresh towels and a new toothbrush for each of us. "Hotel Bill and Janice has all the perks. Even a live show." I quipped.

My wife wasn't in a joking mood and only mumbled "Coffee..."

We showered and dressed. Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Bill frying what looked and smelled like eggs and bacon.

And Janice was bent over the table nude, with Todd slowly fucking her from behind! We both stopped dead in our tracks stunned by the scene playing out in front of us.

"There they are!" Bill waved a spatula at us. He had on a apron that said "My kitchen, My rules!" in red printing and nothing else. Janice and Todd never stopped copulating. They both smiled at us.

"Good morning!" Todd said as he repeatedly thrust again and again into Bill's naked wife. Her upturned ass quaking with each push.

"We should be... Done in a second." She huffed at us. "And Bill's... Almost done with breakfast. Bill honey, could you.... Make our guests... A couple of Latte's please?"

Bill saluted and hollered "ON IT! Coconut milk or 2%?"

Kelly and I just stood there. If it were not happening in front of us, I would have thought this was a porno rather than real life.

Todd was picking up the pace, his thrusts slamming into Janice harder and harder. "Getting close baby!" he growled as he slapped her right butt cheek.

Janice smiled and braced herself against the table top and leaning up, her breasts hung heavy and swayed with each of Todd's thrust. "Do it! Fuck me! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

We stood there stunned as we once again witnessed Todd inseminate Janice.

Bill stepped forward laying his spatula down and taking off his apron to reveal his nude form and semi erect penis. "Time for my morning protein shake!" He walked up to the couple still connected by their genitals at the table and got down on his knees.

That did it. Kelly was done. She grabbed my elbow and waved at Janice pointing to her watch. We made a quick exit to our car. Once there Kelly got into the drivers side seat and was looking for her keys in her purse. It was then that we saw Janice jogging out to us in her silk kimono robe and waving our keys in her hand.

"Hey kids! You'll won't get far without these!" She jangled them at Kelly. "Is everything OK? Bill's coming out now with the latte's in To Go cups for you. Sorry for the unexpected sex show. We figured you would sleep a bit longer..."

Sure enough, Bill was next to come out and Todd not far behind. My headache was getting worse and Kelly looked like she was going to puke. "Yes, everything is fine. We just need to get the boys. You know how it is."

Kelly took the keys and Bill handed me two cups of coffee. Todd reached into the car and shook my hand. "It was great to meet you guys! Hope to see you again soon!" His last words were drowned out by my wife pulling the car down the driveway and through gates of the entranceway.

I looked back and saw everyone waving as we left. "Babe, that was a little rude don't you think?"

My wife laughed. "Do you think HON??? Do you think it was rude for me to want to get away from the TODD AND JANICE RAUNCHY SEX MORNING SHOW that was happening as Bill was making Waffles???"

"Eggs and bacon I think..." I said.

"I DON'T CARE! Jesus! Who does that? Who has sex in the kitchen while hubby makes eggs? And then, he was going to go down on her! After Todd had just cum inside of her! Who does these things? Normal people don't do this stuff Greg! We don't do that and we will not be doing that!" She reached for the coffee cup and drank a sip. She was quite for a moment. "Wow. That is a REALLY good latte..." She drank another sip.

I couldn't help myself, I started laughing, her change in tone was so abrupt that it was just what we needed to break the tension. Soon we were both laughing as we escaped back to our normal life.

Mother's Day came and went and soon summer vacation was on. As a substitute I end up being pretty busy with one or more summer schools and some tutoring gigs. Kelly kept busy with the boys and we both tried to just connect again as husband and wife. Kelly didn't avoid Janice, but she told me that she made it clear that we needed a little room. Janice was understanding and said not to worry they would be there when we were ready. Just as friends.

Then Janice called Kelly just before the end of summer. She needed to talk, that Todd had broken off their relationship and she needed someone that she could trust to talk to. Kelly, being Kelly could not leave a friend in need and went for coffee while I hung with the kids. That evening she came home and looked very worn out.

"You okay babe? What happened?" I asked. The kids were upstairs so I knew we could speak freely.

"She's a mess. Bill's a mess. It's like they are both going through a breakup. It's exhausting!" She sat down and looked at me. "Todd found a regular girlfriend and had to break it off with Janice."

"Didn't Janice have other guys she told you about?" I asked.

"Kind of? Right now she says they are done with the lifestyle for a while. Bill really thought of Todd as a friend. He enjoyed hanging out and going to ball games with him. Janice says she didn't have feelings for Todd and that this is the way the lifestyle goes. But, she looked like the life had gone out of her. Obviously, she had some feelings for him."

"Wow, I guess I never thought about this side of the coin. That there would be breakups and hurt feelings." My romanticized fantasy was nothing like the reality of it.

"Babe, when you involve someone in your sex life, you are going to have some feelings for them. Sex in fantasy is nothing like sex in real life, you really get in deep. That's why I didn't want to live out your fantasy. I just wanted to play with it and make you happy. But, I did not want to get either of us hurt. It could destroy us."

"I still fantasize about it. About what we have done, what we saw. Like everyday." I admitted. I felt horrible for Bill and Janice. But I was glad it was not us in their place.

She looked at me. "I know you do. I know you still want it. But I need you to trust in me and in us. We have a great thing going together Greg. And if you look at them, they have everything you want in your fantasy, but they are not happy. I think maybe this works for some people. But that number is not very large and it balances on the edge of a knife. I love you and I want to make you happy. But, let's find ways that don't end up with us getting hurt or worse. Deal?"

I smiled. I was a very lucky man. "Deal! You know... We never did try any of that dress up and butt stuff..."

She patted my knee "I know. I'll go shopping for a strap on and a fireman suit tonight."

What? "Hey, that's not what I meant! Kelly... Kelly!"

Our life was back to normal. At least normal for us.

End of part one.

corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers