Gregg, and Anne

Story Info
Two step-sibilings share a very erotic experience.
5.3k words
4.39
98.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a girl named Anne, and a guy named Gregg. Gregg and Anne became step-siblings at age 9, when Anne's father Tom married Gregg's mother Alice, who she met in England. Right after they married Tom moved from England to the states. Over those years, Gregg and Anne had become very close. He helped her assimilate to the American culture, and introduced her to all of her friends at school. They could tell each other almost anything. When they were younger, Anne and Gregg would spend countless hours sharing their thoughts and experiences, through long talks. Anne was only about three weeks older than Gregg, so they shared most of their schooling experiences. It wasn't until high school that Gregg and Anne started growing apart. They were much too busy with the trivial problems of your average teenager to spend much time together. Although their talks waned in the years, they always remained friends.

After they graduated, they lived at home together, each taking on a job, and a few classes at the local learning establishments. The house was on a small suburban lot. Not much for a yard, but it had a nice swimming pool. Gregg never did much swimming though, not around Anne anyway. He was always self-conscious about his body. He wasn't fat, but he didn't have six pack abs either. He was a little hairy too. Hair on his stomach and on his legs too. He wasn't sure what she thought of him, but he knew how he felt about her.

Anne was quite beautiful. Not terribly tall, she was about 5'4". She had beautiful dark brown, almost black hair, which barely touched her shoulders. She was thin, about 110 lbs or so. She was thin, but not skinny. When she walked around in her bathing suit, Gregg couldn't help but notice her belly. It was smooth and round, and stuck out just past her bikini. She looked healthy with that belly, healthy and beautiful. Her butt was tight, and luscious, and her legs were long. Her skin was fair and white, and seemed to change shade as she moved past you. She had a very small diastema between her front teeth, which is why you would almost never see her smile. She was very self conscious about it, but Gregg just though it made her more beautiful. She had small breasts too, and because of that, she almost never wore a bra. But by far, the most memorable thing about her was her eyes.

They were large, and black, and so wide. Her eyes were that of a goddess. Slanted slightly and bright, she exploited her eyes with a little eye liner. Each eye was decorated with long beautiful lashes, and a long thin eyebrow above each one. Between her eyes was her cute little nose. It was small and always turned up a bit, enough to make her look quite posh. Beneath her nose were two full red lips. Gregg would always watch her lips and eyes as she talked, and would always let her talk to excess.

Recently, with the approach of the summer months, she had begun to wear very short cutoff jeans. Gregg adored the way her butt moved as she strolled. Her milky white legs, where never stubble sprouted, were showcased beautifully in this style. It was no wonder she could get any guy she wanted. She was shy however, and had only a few boyfriends in school. Recently she had been dating a tall bloke named Brian. It wasn't meant to last.

One summer day, Gregg got back from his job stacking boxes at a local foodery. He noticed both parents had disappeared to their respective burdens, but Anne's car was parked on the street.

Gregg walked through the door parched, so he opened the fridge, and poured a glass of water. He grabbed some ice, and then headed for the living room. There was Anne sitting on the couch watching television. Gregg took a seat on the recliner, and glanced at Anne. There was a tissue in one hand, a cell phone in the other, and her eyes were moist and red. The eyeliner that accented her eyes so well had run, and been wiped under her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Gregg said with a hint of alarm in his voice.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." She said, trying to hide her distress. After a decade of live in America, Anne's accent had faded quite a bit, but it was still detectable.

Gregg took a long drink of water, and stood up. He walked over to the couch, and sat down next to her. He grabbed the remote, and muted the TV. He looked at the cell phone in her left hand, "What happened?" he said "Is it you and Brian?" She rubbed her eyes and nodded. Gregg put his arm around her, and said, "Let's talk about it, you know, like we used to."

He then stood her up, and led her upstairs to her room where she would be more comfortable. "When did it happen?" Gregg asked, "Did he break up with you."

"No I broke up with him a few minutes ago, before you got home," She sobbed, "because I found out today that he was cheating."

Gregg held her tight, and consoled her. "Any man who would cheat on you is mad" he said, "he was kind of a jerk anyway." Gregg hated to see her cry. He was doing all he could to get her to stop.

"I know," she said regaining herself, "but I feel so betrayed, he said it's because I don't put out."

Gregg was shocked at how much she was willing to reveal to him. He was even more shocked at how innocent she was. She and Brian had been dating for a month, and they had never had sex. "That's okay," he said, "you're not like those other girls, you're better than that."

Gregg held her for a while, stroking her back, and her hair, and listening to her breathe. After a while she pulled back and looked directly into his eyes, and he realized he could have kissed her. He decided not to take advantage of her emotional state, so he pulled her close, and kissed the top of her head. He then joked, "Besides, he probably has herpes now anyway."

She laughed. He was glad to see her laugh. She said "you always make me feel better." They sat on the bed and hugged for a while.

Gregg held her close, and then he pulled loose for another look at her face. Most of the tears had gone, so he leaned in, and kissed her forehead. After that he felt a little awkward, so he stood up and said, "C'mon, it's a hot day, let's go swim."

Anne stood up, and wiped the last of her tears away, with a smirk on her face, and said with new energy "all right! I'll meet you down there."

Gregg bounded down the hall, and into his room. He slipped on his shorts, and grabbed a towel. He checked the mirror before he left. He had been working out, and was eager to receive compliments from Anne. He wanted to get to the pool before Anne, so he skipped every other step as he descended the stairs.

When Anne came down, Gregg had his legs in the water he was sitting on the rim of the pool. 'There she is' he thought, as he gazed at her. She was wearing a tiny black with white polka dot bikini. The top tied in the back, and the bottom tied on each side. He had always wondered how girls put those things on. This is more skin than he would usually see, because she was so shy. She was carrying a towel, and a bottle of lotion. Gregg could not take his eyes from her. She dropped the towel on a chair at the other side of the pool, and put her arms behind her head. She had a band around her wrist which she used to tie up her hair so it wouldn't get wet. She noticed his lingering eyes, and said, "What?!"

"Nothing" he replied. He noticed the swelling going on in his shorts and decided to wade in the water. He waded over to her side of the pool and asked "Would you please put some on my neck?"

"Huh?" she looked confused.

"The lotion," he said, "My neck and shoulders are the only part that burn."

"Oh, okay," she raised her finger and beckoned him, "come here, I need you to get my back too, I burn really easily."

Gregg moved to the edge of the pool, and lifted himself out with his arms. Unfortunately for him, Anne wasn't paying any attention, and therefore didn't issue any compliments. He shook the water off of his legs, and sat in front of her facing away. She poured the lotion in her hand and smeared it across his shoulders. "You have really nice shoulders." she said, as she worked the lotion in with both hands, massaging his muscles. Her petite hands couldn't fit around his shoulders.

That compliment about made Gregg's week. He loved compliments from girls. He chuckled and said "Thanks".

She then slapped him on the back, ushering him to get up. She then laid down on the chair, and began applying the lotion to every inch of her body. Gregg wasn't sure he could stand it, so he started to walk away. "Hold on!" he heard her shout, "I still need you to do my back."

"Oh, right" he said nervously. In his head he heard the voices of friends saying things like 'she's your sister dude!', and they were right, this was socially unacceptable.

"Here you go," she held out the bottle of lotion to him. He bent down, and took it. She rolled over, and he began the deed.

He planted he right knee between her thighs, and poured the lotion out across her back. The symbolism was inexorable. He smeared it about, and then started rubbing it in. His throat was dry, and his heart was racing. He was rubbing it into her shoulders, and she began to moan, "Oh god!" The waves of pleasure coursing through her body melted her stresses away.

Gregg though, 'How am I going to survive this?' As he was rubbing, he looked around. The fence was eight feet high, but he was still nervous about the neighbors. He worked his thumbs into her back muscles, and she gasped. "I had no idea you were so good at massage"

He swallowed nervously "neither did I."

He was praying he could get in the water before she got up, so he could quell the growing erection in his shorts. His shorts were small and tight, she would have no problem spotting the protrusion. 'Why in the hell did I suggest swimming?' he thought to himself. In the kneeling position he also ran the risk of his penis running out of his shorts next to his left leg.

He took one last stroke from the middle of her back, and smoothed the lotion all the way down to the top of her butt. He then slapped her on the hip, and said, "all set," which is when he turned around, and jumped in as soon as possible. He began swimming laps until the erection disappeared.

Later as they were both swimming about, he decided to have a little fun with her. He snuck up on her and got her by the legs. He cradled her in his arms, and waded to deeper water. She squirmed and struggled, because she knew what he was doing. "Your hair is getting wet," he said with a hint of sadistic joy.

"No,no,NO,NO,no," she squealed shouted in various degrees of panic and laughter, "Don't do it you wanker!"

He finally said, "all right fine", and he let her wade back to shallow waters. But just before she was out of reach, he swung around, grabbed her by the belly, and pulled her under. She screamed as she went down.

She came up laughing and shouted, "You Bastard." They went about splashing and dunking each other like children again. Gregg was not a strong swimmer, but he had a definite weight advantage over her. But then Gregg noticed a hint of rose growing on Anne's cheeks and shoulders. He decided that they had been outside too long. He didn't want her burning.

"Come on," he said, "it's too hot out here." They climbed out of the pool, grabbed their stuff and raced inside. Gregg took the upstairs shower, and Anne took the downstairs. When he finished he put on his favorite jeans and t-shirt. He figured he would take Anne out for a movie. They hadn't done that In a while, just the two of them.

When he got down stairs, he saw Anne on the couch in very casual dress. He sat down on the opposite side of the couch, and she stood up. She was wearing her cutoffs, and a tight grey t-shirt. When she sat back down, their hips were touching. She looked at him and began talking.

"Hey, you're a really good friend, and a good brother. You didn't have to do that today, but you did, and I really appreciate it." She then leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek. Feeling a bit awkward she moved back over, and planted her feet on his lap. She did so a little too rough, and Gregg leaned forward in with a shock. "Ooh, Sorry!" she said, "Did I get you?'

He began rubbing them, and pulling on her toes, and making her feel good, "Just a jerk reaction, I'll be all right." He went on rubbing his thumbs into the balls of her feet, rubbing all of her residual stress away. She had gorgeous feet, which she took great care of. They were petite, and smooth. Each toenail had been clear polished, and trimmed so perfectly. Her toes were so cute and special. Gregg noticed her hands running over her body, her face, and through her hair. She was arching her back in pleasure.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. He then grabbed her ankles and elevated her legs, and with a great deal of effort pulled her over so that her butt was across his lap. He then pulled up her shirt a little, and began running his fingers over her belly. She looked at his face and smiled. Every inch of skin on her belly, and arms broke out in goose bumps, and her nipples were erect. Her hips thrust and bucked at the tickling sensation. She was obviously not saying no. He ran his hands over her thighs, and then stuck a finger in her navel.

He pulled up her thigh, and kissed her above the knee, "You're so beautiful," he said, as she smiled back. He was happy to see her smile so much.

Still smiling she said, "This is kinda fucked up, isn't it?"

"Yeah... but I'm enjoying myself", he replied.

"Me too", she said. Her hand then slid down, and popped the button loose on her denim shorts.

"You sure?" he asked, and she just nodded back. Gregg considered the ramifications. He started all of this, and he didn't want to stop abruptly. That would make her feel dirty, and awkward. So he began pulling the shorts down off of her hips. "No underwear?"

"Nope," she said, as she lifted her hips. When he pulled the shorts down off her butt, she dropped her hips, and lifted her legs. He pulled the shorts off and let them fall on the floor. She let her feet down, and her knees fall apart giving Gregg a full view of her vulva.

Gregg was amazed by what he saw. Her vulva was shaved so completely. It was incredibly smooth. "Do you always shave like this?" he said.

"Just for the summer," she replied.

"I can't wait to see what you do for winter," he laughed.

She giggled and said, "You are such a freak."

Gregg nodded and said, "I know," as he sat and looked up and down her body.

"You can touch it." she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I trust you, I trust you more than anyone in the world," Gregg looked at the smiling face of his step-sister and knew she felt totally comfortable and safe.

He reached down with his right hand, and smoothed it over her vulva. She closed her eyes, and gasped from the sensation. He ran his fingers up and down and around her labia. His fingers were becoming moist from her increasingly wet lips. He wasn't at a very good angle to play with her so he stopped for a second.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"Nothing's wrong", he said as he reached down, and put his arm behind her back. He pulled her entire body up, so that she was straddling his lap, facing toward him, with her knees on either side. He grabbed her shoulder blades, and pulled her down toward him.

She leaned in, and closed her eyes. When their lips met, electricity pulsed through their bodies, and each one embraced the other. Their tongues moved in and out, and past each other, like they were engaged in some bizarre tango. Their saliva mixed, and their bodies pulsed. Anne was gyrating her hips over the bulge in Gregg's jeans, moving her vulva tenderly over the denim.

Then she put her hand on his chest, and pushed herself away. She lifted her arms over her head, and Gregg realized what she wanted. He tucked his thumbs under the bottom of either side of her shirt, and began pushing it up. For the first time Gregg saw as her little breasts, as they fell out of the shirt and settled upon her chest, perky and with nipples erect.

Anne took the shirt once it was over her head, and slipped it off onto the floor. Her breasts had slight tan lines from earlier in the afternoon. Gregg stared into her adorable pink nipples. Each was a little bigger than a quarter, with a dark pink little nub at the center.

Anne looked down at Gregg with her big beautiful eyes. She was a little unsure of herself. She was most certainly self conscious after years of abuse from a society who constantly tells her, her breasts are not enough.

"So, do you like?" she said, with a nervous smirk.

Gregg attempted to remove any doubt from her mind. He looked up at his now completely nude step sister, put a hand on each breast, and said, "They're perfect, and beautiful". He placed his fingers on her nipples and began tweaking them a bit.

Gregg then looked at the drawn blinds, and saw that the sun was setting. "It's not safe here," he said, "we should go upstairs they could be home any minute." Gregg lifted his sister to her feet, and attempted to stand up. The erection he had attained in the excitement had gone down his pant leg. There was a dark spot on his pants, where precum had leaked from his penis.

Anne covered her mouth, and began laughing. "Are you going to be okay, sweetie?" she said giggling.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Gregg assured her, as he was slightly bent over. He undid his belt, reached down into his pants, and liberated his penis into a more comfortable position, next to his waist.

Still laughing, Anne asked, "Did you cum?"

"What?" Gregg looked down at his pants, "Oh! No, that's just precum, honey."

"Oh, okay," she said, when she realized what was happening.

Anne collected her clothes, which is when Gregg put his arm around her, and his other arm behind her knees. He lifted her, and she squealed with excitement at the sudden levitation.

Gregg made his way through the kitchen as quickly as possible. He had to go through in order to make the stairs, but it was also where everybody entered the house. It would not be ideal to be caught in the kitchen carrying his naked sister around. "Watch you head," he said, as they entered the stairwell.

As he was lumbering up the stairs, Anne asked, "Where are we going?"

"Your room," he replied.

"Why? Your room is a lot cleaner," she said.

Gregg explained, "Your room is closest to the bathroom, and if somebody comes home, I can just go jump in the shower, no problems."

"Oh, okay," she said as they arrived at her door, "good thinking."

"Handle please," Gregg said, as he held her in front of the door. Anne secured her clothes with her left hand, and turned the handle with the other. "Thank you," Gregg said, as he pushed his way into the room.

He walked over to the bed, and roughly flopped Anne onto the sheets. He pulled the comforter, and blankets off of the bed, and said, "We won't be needing these." He then grabbed her ankles, and pulled her to the edge of the bed, until her legs were hanging over the edge. He leaned over, and placed a pillow under her head, and began kissing her again. He was pushing his hands all over her body, and dry thrusting his hips into hers. He kissed her neck, and nibbled her ear.

"I want you to be comfortable, are you comfortable?" he said.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I'm happy," she assured him, "How can I not be?"

Gregg moved down further to her chest. He kissed between her breasts, and worked her nipples with his fingers. Then he took each nipple into his mouth, and drew hard on it. Anne arched her back, and dropped down again without control of her muscles, as the waves of pleasure diffused throughout her torso, and into her fingers and toes.

When Gregg was sufficiently satisfied with the state of her nipples, he gently kissed his way down to her navel. He kissed and licked, and plunged his tongue deep into her belly button. Then he muzzled the peach fuzz which led from her navel, and ended where she removed her pubic hair. He kissed all around her vulva, and spread her legs apart. He pushed her knees up to her chest, and began licking her labia.

12