Gregg, and Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne moaned loudly. Her genitals were becoming inflamed with blood, and her body began to sweat. Gregg pulled the hood away from her clitoris, and began flicking the bare pink flesh with his tongue. Anne's back was contorting, arching one second, and flopped back the next, as she bucked her hips into Gregg's face. He then covered her clitoris with his lips, and drew it into his mouth. He was met with a loud "OH!" from Anne.

Anne was running her hands through Gregg's hair, and then up to pinch her nipples. Gregg was busy holding on to her hips trying to keep her from knocking out his teeth. Gregg took a firm grip on her right hip with his left hand, and moved his right hand down to her vulva. He moved his middle finger up and down the slit, until it was lubricated well, at which point he pushed it past her soft wet fold of skin, and into her vagina. This I when Anne began to have an orgasm.

Anne was trying to muffle her noise. She was gasping, and exhaling single syllables, "OH, SHIT, OH, OHHHH!" Finally all of the buildup ended, and she climaxed, like a thousand dollar vase shattering into a million pieces after a long trip to the floor. Floods of pleasure surged through her body, as her hips were flopping back and forth. Her body was shaking, and she was unable to make the necessary breath to cry out in pleasure.

Her fluids flowed over Gregg's tongue and hand, as her vaginal muscles clamped down on his finger. Gregg was shocked by what he felt in her vagina. When she was too sensitive to touch, she pushed him away, and continued shaking on the edge of the bed.

Gregg looked at the dark spot on the sheets where her fluids had collected, and sat next to her. He laid back, and pulled her into his arms. They kissed and embraced, and loved each other. After a while, Anne's spasms quelled, and Gregg asked her, "Why didn't you tell me you are a virgin?"

"What!? How do you know?" she demanded.

"I felt your hymen," he said.

"Oh, well this is sort of embarrassing," she said, "I'm sorry?

Gregg said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of, you can tell me anything. Have you ever even had an orgasm before this?"

"Yeah," she said, "but nothing like that."

"Yeah, you really went off there," he assured her.

They kissed and hugged for a while, until Anne pulled back and said, "I haven't even gotten to see you naked yet. Besides, I owe you something for all you've given me." She had a seductive smile on her face.

Gregg pulled up his legs, and took off his socks. He then stood up, and walked to the door. After he made sure the door was locked, he pulled off his shirt, and hung it on the knob. He then loosened his jeans, and let them fall to the floor.

Anne covered her mouth, when she saw the bulge in his boxer briefs. Gregg's erection had run out of fuel, but it was still quite swollen. It would not take much provocation to bring it to full strength again. Anne sat on the bed, and waved him over. He walked in front of her, and put his hands on his hips. Anne stared at his genitals with her mouth slightly open. She stared at the bulges under the fabric, and the wet spot where precum had been leaking out of him.

"You can touch it," Gregg said jokingly.

Anne got a little more confidence and said, "I don't think I require your permission buddy."

She put her left hand on his thigh, and placed her right hand on the bulge. She cupped his genitals, and squeezed. She looked up and smiled wide when she felt him begin to grow. Soon, a ridge in the fabric became more defined, as the head of his penis swelled, and was becoming more and more visible. Anne bit her lower lip, and with her index finger, felt around the ridge. She then took the head into her fingertips. Gregg looked down at the crown of long white fingernails which encompassed his penis, and he began to breathe hard.

Anne ran her fingertips over the increasingly hard shaft. Now, the phallus was quite well defined in the fabric. She hooked her fingers in the waist band, and looked up into Gregg's eyes. He silently gave her his approval, and she pulled the shorts down off of his hips. Inch by inch, she exposed his member, until finally, she slipped the shorts down over his head, and it leaped out a little. She was not fazed however, and she pushed the shorts down below his knees, where they fell on the floor.

Gregg kicked off his shorts. Finally he was naked, and fully erect, in front of this beautiful woman. Anne reached out, and took him in hand. Gregg was not huge, a little larger than average, but her little hand made him feel so powerful. "It's so hot," she said in surprise.

"It's full of blood," Gregg explained, "It's almost one hundred degrees."

"It's gorgeous," she chuckled and smiled, "I love it."

"Have you ever done this before," he asked.

"No," she was a little embarrassed, "This is the first hard one I've seen in person."

"In person?"

Anne was a little hesitant, but she never let go of his penis. "Yeah, in person," she said, "You're gonna think it's really dumb, but I watch porn."

"That's okay," Gregg assured her, "Who doesn't?"

Anne laughed, and then pursed her lips. She leaned forward, and kissed the tip of his penis.

"You don't have to blow me," Gregg said.

"Shut up," she said in a hushed exclamation, "I want to."

"Then be my guest."

Gregg took his seat on the edge of the bed, and Anne put herself on her knees ready to accept him. She started out rubbing him up and down, with her little hands. She would gently flick the tip of his penis with her tongue, torturing him, and giggling. Finally, she slipped her mouth down over his shaft. She worked her tongue aggressively on the bottom of his penis. Her lips were supple and flushed.

Gregg sat back, and propped himself up with his arms. Every couple of seconds Anne would look up into his eyes. Anne had never looked as beautiful as she did now, tenderly drawing on his penis, working him ever closer to climax. Gregg enjoyed every second of her love.

Anne became more comfortable, and every time she released to draw a deep breath, she would smile, and giggle. "It's so hard," she said seductively.

"You're so beautiful," Gregg retorted.

Gregg laid on his back, and tried to relax. He felt the familiar sensation deep in his pelvis. Soon he would be close to cumming. He reached down, and ran his fingers through her hair, as she slowly moved up and down on him, sucking and licking. He grabbed her hair, and pushed her off for a second. "I'm about to cum," he told her.

"That's okay," she said, "I want it."

"In your mouth?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I want to taste you."

"Oh my god," he said, "You are so awesome."

Anne reached up rubbed his chest and said, "Just shut up and cum for me baby."

That was all Gregg needed to hear. He laid back, and felt her love, up and down, licking and sucking. Anne was moaning, and lusting. Greg was moving, and shaking. He was so close to cumming, he could feel all of the muscles in his body contract.

Anne went down as deep as she could go. Gregg threw his head back, and began to cum. He thrust his hips rhythmically into Anne's mouth, and began shooting ropes of cum into her throat. Anne sucked hard, as she felt his cum hit the back of her throat, first one shot then the next, and then the ejaculation was reduced to a slow flow over the top of his penis. Finally, Gregg stopped moving, and Anne pulled her lips off of his penis, collecting all of his semen on the way.

Gregg looked down, and saw Anne throw her head back, and swallow his seed. "Mmm, Good boy," she said. She was quite proud of what she had done. She continued holding his penis in her hand.

"Watch this," Gregg said, as he took hold of his member at the base of the shaft. Anne released and watched as he used his thumb and index finger, and made a long smooth stroke to the end of his penis, emptying the remainder of his cum from his urethra. A large bead of cum formed at the tip of his penis. Anne leaned in and planted her lips on his head, and sucked up the rest of his semen.

"Can I ask for a kiss, or should I go brush?" Anne inquired.

Gregg took her hand and helped her to her feet. "It's just cum," he said, as he leaned in and kissed her again. They fell back into bed, and held each other.

Gregg pulled a blanket over, and they spooned in her bed, until she fell asleep. Once Anne had gone unconscious, Gregg smelled her hair one last time, and gathered his clothes. As he left the room, he extinguished the light. He walked down the hall to his room, the happiest man alive.

12