Greg's Family Dinner

Story Info
A long night for Greg's sons.
6.7k words
4.37
60.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers

Greg had his three sons and their wives over for dinner. Since becoming a widower, Greg was very lonely and tried to spend as much time with his sons as he could. But they had only been around once since their mother died a year ago, even though their father continued to lend them money whenever they needed it.

During dinner there was a knock at the door, Kyle, Greg's oldest son, answered the door. A large masked man wearing black from head to toe knocked the door open and shoved a gun in Kyle's face. He forced him into the dining room with a gun pointed at his head. Everybody was sitting down for dinner.

"Okay everybody get up and go into the living room," yelled the intruder. The women began screaming. "Shut your bitches up, or I start shooting."

"Why are you doing this?" pleaded Greg.

The intruder then shoved the gun in Greg's mouth, and everyone went silent.

"That's more like it," said the intruder.

The intruder with the gun now pointed at Greg's head guided him and the six others into the living room.

"You like fucking people over, so I am going to make you fuck over your sons by fucking their wives. That's right, you have been ruining families for years, and now it is your family's turn," lectured the intruder.

Greg was a ruthless divorce lawyer who had a reputation for doing whatever it took to win. This wasn't the first time someone had come after Greg, but to force him to practically rape his own daughter in laws; no one had ever taken their hatred for Greg to such an extreme.

"You think your sons will ever look at you the same after you fuck their wives," the intruder sneered.

"What?" asked Greg who appeared confused and frightened.

"Are you deaf? You are going to fuck all three of them, and your sons are going to watch. And anyone who can't keep quiet will be punished," yelled the intruder.

"Did I represent one of your parents?" asked Greg.

"You don't ask questions, and you don't talk!!" the intruder shouted angrily. He then hit Greg in the face with the butt of the gun.

"Now you three bitches get naked. We will go one at a time, youngest first. You, three men, sit down and Greg you stand in the middle of the room," instructed the intruder.

Anna, only 19 years old was forced to strip first.

"Everybody watch her or I will get violent. And if you get me too upset by not following my instructions, I might have to kill one of you to make an example for the others," snarled the Intruder.

Anna, too scared not to comply, took off her clothes. She was shaking the whole time when she undressed and never once looked up. Anna was barely 5 feet tall with a petite frame, short blonde hair, pretty blue eyes and small perky tits. She was married to Brad, Greg's youngest son.

22-year-old Emily was next, Emily like Anna, was shaking when she undressed and never once looked up. She was also 5 feet tall and quite petite, with long blonde hair, sexy dancer legs and a sweet 2-inch gap between her toned thighs. She was married to Henry, Greg's middle son. Anna and Emily could fool many by claiming to be twins. Emily was nevertheless a little more attractive because she worked out every day and cared more about her appearance than Anna.

However, both paled in comparison to Kyle's wife, Jayden. She was last to strip down to her birthday suit: a 28-year-old, tall busty bombshell with long brown hair, flawless skin, and big green eyes. All three of the women were beautiful, but Jayden definitely stood out, her toned curvaceous figure and apple bottom made her the ultimate male fantasy. She is married to Greg's oldest son Kyle. When she took her clothes off, she was clearly more comfortable being naked than the other two.

"Wow, those tits are huge!! What are your measurements sweetie?" asked the intruder.

Jayden sheepishly answered, "36DD-25-36."

"Are they real?" the intruder asked with his eyes glued to Jayden's gorgeous tits.

Jayden, a little offended, replied, "Yes."

"Jump up and down," commanded the intruder.

"Are you serious?" blurted out an increasing hostile Kyle.

The intruder pointed his gun at Jayden. She gasped with fear and began jumping up and down.

"That's better," the intruder applauded. "Okay, that's enough. You weren't lying; they are real, fake ones don't bounce like that. I love your pink nipples... when yours are hard do they get long?"

"I don't know," replied an embarrassed Jayden. She, of course, knew full well how long they would get.

"Well then, let's see? I'm sure you know what to do to make them hard," the intruder said mockingly. Jayden began to rub and pull her nipples between her fingers. Before long, Jayden's nipples were hard and quite long, which pleased the intruder. "Damn!! You could poke an eye out with those!!" he said with amazement.

The intruder couldn't stop eye fucking all 5 foot 8 and 125 pounds of Jayden as he looked her up and down. His eyes started with her long beautiful chocolate brown hair that flowed down to her petite sculpted shoulders, then to her big emerald green eyes and full pouty lips. He then gazed at her perfect supple round breasts with big pink areolas and 1-inch long nipples. His eyes then moved to her flat toned stomach, then down to her gorgeous bald tight pussy and finally her sexy curvy legs, the product of years of competitive dance and swimming.

The intruder became curious about Jayden's back side. "Turn around," he barked at Jayden. Jayden slowly turned around, giving everyone a chance to see her plump apple bottom. "Bend over and spread your legs."

Jayden did as ordered; she didn't want the gun pointed at her again. Kyle's blood started to boil.

"Now spread your legs and then those sweet cheeks," the intruder commanded while moving closer to Jayden.

Jayden spread apart her ass cheeks which gave the intruder a great view of her tight puckered virgin butthole and tight pussy. She felt humiliated.

"Oh wow, I might need to hit that once myself before the night is over," chuckled the Intruder. "Okay, let's get this party started. Um, we will go oldest to youngest, so who is first?"

Jayden slowly put up her hand as she looked at the floor.

"Oh, perfect, my favorite girl. Undress Greg," blurted out an excited intruder.

"Please don't make me do this?" Jayden begged as she began to cry.

"One more word out of you, I kill Kyle than you," the intruder said with conviction.

Jayden walked over to her father in law with tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry Hun. This is all my fault," said Greg.

"It's okay. I know you don't want this to happen," Jayden softly replied.

The intruder was losing his patience. "Both of you shut up and get to it." Jayden took off Greg's shirt and then removed his pants. Greg was 48 years old, good looking and in fantastic shape. A man half his age would love to have his muscular toned body. He was 6 foot 2, with broad shoulders and six-pack abs. Jayden then got on her knees and pulled down Greg's boxer shorts and unveiled his throbbing, massively thick 9-inch hard-on. Greg's cock was almost twice the size of her husband's cock. Greg was completely embarrassed that he was already hard, but Jayden completely naked undressing him was extremely arousing. Jayden bit her bottom lip as she stared at her father in law's huge cock, wondering if her tight pussy could handle it. She loved her husband and had been faithful, but she began to get little aroused herself.

"Now you two better make it look good. We will stay here all night until you three little whores have been fucked good by Daddy in law. Now suck his cock," ordered the intruder.

Jayden and Greg were frozen, neither one wanting to make the first move.

"You are already on your knees now suck your father in laws cock," snapped the intruder.

"It' okay Jayden. Let's just get through this," said a supportive Greg.

Jayden, who was clearly nervous and scared, took a deep breath and replied, "okay."

Jayden took Greg's cock in her hand and marveled at its length and girth. She began to slowly stroke it. Greg tried his best to appear as if he were not enjoying it. Jayden's husband was shocked and mortified as Jayden then spit on his father's cock and started stroking it with both hands.

It was a surreal scene. Greg was completely naked standing in the middle of the room being jacked off by his gorgeous naked daughter in law Jayden. Greg's three sons forced to watch and one was Jayden's husband. And let's not forget the other two son's wives who are also naked awaiting their turn at fucking Daddy in law in front of everybody.

"That's enough, it is time to put that cock in your slutty little mouth," ordered the intruder. Jayden proceeded to lick the tip of Greg's cock making it jump. She then licked straight up the back of his shaft.

"What are you doing?!!" yelled Kyle. He didn't like that it appeared Jayden was trying to give his father a good blow job as everyone watched. He felt she was going beyond the instructions she was given.

"Hey, I told her to make it look good, she is only following instructions, so shut the fuck up. Her following instructions is what is keeping you alive," The Intruder yelled.

Jayden had ignored her husband's remark and never stopped licking the shaft and head of Greg's massive cock. A few minutes later, she finally opened her mouth wide and attempted to take as much of Greg's man meat in her mouth as possible. "Let me help" offered Greg. Greg began to gently thrust his cock in and out of Jayden's mouth. Greg loved how Jayden's soft lips felt wrapped around his dick. Over the next few minutes, Greg's pace increased as he put his hands on the back of Jayden's head. He pumped in and out of her mouth as the blow job became a very sloppy one. Huge gobs of saliva ran out of both sides of Jayden's mouth. Greg had become too excited; he didn't realize Jayden had been gagging on his fat dick as he was slamming it down her throat. She tapped him on the leg to get his attention; his eyes had been shut as he enjoyed face fucking his daughter in law.

"Oh, sorry Jayden," apologized Greg as he pulled his spit covered cock out of Jayden's mouth.

"It's fine," responded Jayden as soon as she took a couple of breaths.

An infuriated Kyle was trying to do his best not to say anything as he knew it could cost him his life.

Jayden took charge of the blowjob from that moment on. She grabbed Greg's butt cheeks and slowly took inch by inch into her mouth. Eventually, Jayden had a good rhythm between sucking and stroking as she mastered sucking such a huge thick cock. Greg was mesmerized as he looked down to see Jayden's big green eyes looking up at him.

Jayden began to rub her pussy; she moaned quietly bobbing back and forth on Greg's cock. She had never had a cock as big as her father in law's in her mouth, and the anticipation of feeling it inside her pussy was overwhelming. Greg couldn't help but enjoy it, how could he not, a 28-year-old busty, beautiful brunette was devouring his cock. Without being told, Jayden pulled Greg's cock out of her mouth and began stroking his shaft as she sucked on his balls.

Kyle could barely hold it together.

"Oh fuck, that a girl, getting right into it, you are a keeper," giggled the intruder. "Okay, it is time to titty fuck those huge melons."

Greg without hesitation took his well-lubed cock from Jayden's spit and placed it between Jayden's huge tits as she continued to kneel in front of him. Jayden then pressed her tits against Greg's throbbing cock. Greg began pumping his cock up and down between her natural breasts. He braced himself by putting his hands on Jayden's shoulders. Greg loved how her tits felt pressed against his dick; they were soft, supple and smooth. Greg got lost in the moment again; he began thrusting forcefully. Jayden struggled to hold her jugs in place as Greg pulled her in with each thrust.

Greg unsuspectingly shot his warm load, hitting Jayden in the face. She had not been expecting it; some cum went in her eyes and mouth. As she began to spit it out, Greg wiped it off her eyes and cheeks. Greg kept saying how sorry he was over and over.

Jayden became quite aroused by the fact her tits could get her father in law to explode a load all over her face. Jayden's guilt and shame were losing the fight to her lust and desire.

"Alright, Jayden get on all fours and face your hubby. Take her from behind Greg. But before that Jayden get your daddy in law hard again," instructed the intruder.

Jayden began to massage Greg's balls as she stroked and sucked his wet, limp cock back to life. Within a minute, Greg's cock was hard again.

Greg kneeled down behind Jayden. He let out a little moan when he first touched Jayden's firm round ass. It had been several years since Greg had touched such soft skin. Jayden was tingling with anticipation as she was about to get filled with her father-in-laws' huge cock. She was also a little scared that she was in for some pain.

Greg lined up his wet throbbing cock with Jayden's tight pink pussy. Greg began to enter Jayden slowly; she let out a gasp as she felt a little pain as her pussy was getting stretched. Jayden had only been with three men in her entire life, and none of them had a cock even close to the size of Greg's. Even though it hurt, she wanted it more than anything now.

"Take it slow," instructed Jayden.

Greg gave her short and slow strokes for several minutes. As soon as Jayden's pussy relaxed and became more accommodating of his girth, he went a little deeper, than a little deeper until his fat 9 inches was filling Jayden's pink hole.

"Look at your husband Jayden, and Kyle don't you dare look away," the intruder commanded.

Kyle was sitting less than 6 feet away from Jayden and his father.

Greg began ramming his cock into Jayden pretty hard. You could hear his balls slapping off of her. Jayden felt her pussy start to tingle and throb around Greg's cock. Jayden tried to fight off the warm waves of pleasure she was starting to feel. Greg could feel Jayden's pussy juice starting to soak his cock. Kyle was sitting so close he could hear the squishing sound that was getting louder and louder from his wife's soaked pussy as his father's thick cock pumped in and out. Jayden let out a loud moan, and then another and another.

Greg looked at his son and said he was sorry as he fucked his wife and rubbed her clit.

"Tell your husband how it feels?" said a smiling Intruder.

"No, no, no way," refused Jayden.

Even though Jayden knew her husband could tell she was enjoying getting fucked by his father as she moaned over and over, she didn't want to say it, and she loved Kyle very much and didn't want to hurt him.

"Tell him now," instructed the intruder.

"No, I won't," Jayden said defiantly.

The intruder pointed his gun again at Kyle and threatened, "Do it now look him in the eye and tell him, last warning!!"

With the intruder yelling at her and Greg bringing her pleasure with every powerful thrust, Jayden screamed out between each thrust and moan.

"It feels good; it feels really, really good."

"His cock is so big and thick!!"

"I'm so fucking wet! I'm so sorry honey!!"

"Don't say you are sorry. Take that back now," snarled the intruder.

"I'm not sorry."

"I'm not sorry, I want his dick" Jayden was now totally lost in the moment.

"I'm not sorry for fucking your father."

"He is making my pussy feel so good; I love his thick cock!!"

"Damn, don't hold back," mocked the intruder. He was quite pleased with himself for forcing Jayden to blurt out her true feelings about her father in law fucking her.

Henry and Dan tried to hide their raging boners. They both had always admired their sister in law Jayden's incredible body and seeing her getting fucked was exciting. They both over the years would fantasize about Jayden while masturbating. From where they were sitting they could see Jayden's huge tits flop around and the pleasure on her face. Anna and Emily still naked, covered their pussies in hopes that their husbands didn't see that they were wet.

Jayden had started to rub her clit again. Greg's cock was now sliding in and out of Jayden's well-lubed cunt with ease while he had two handfuls of ass. Jayden began pushing back on Greg's stiff cock. Fuck me harder, fuck me harder. Jayden said to herself.

Jayden could no longer hold back as Greg was pounding her in a way she could never have imagined.

"Fuck me, Daddy!!"

Everyone was in shock when Jayden blurted that out including Greg, but it excited him as well.

Greg then reached underneath Jayden, grabbed her massive tits and began pounding her with long hard strokes. With every thrust into Jayden, she let out a moan of pleasure and lust.

"I'm going to cum."

"I' m going to cum."

"I'm cumming!!"

"Fuck me, Daddy!!"

"Don't stop!!"

"Don't stop!!"

Jayden had the most explosive orgasm of her life right in front of her suffering husband. While she was screaming like a whore, Greg shot a hot load of his seed deep into Jayden.

Though she should have had feelings of guilt, all Jayden was feeling was lust and the desire to get fucked again by Greg's huge cock. He was hitting spots inside Jayden that were never touched before.

"You want more??" The intruder said mockingly.

Jayden couldn't possibly admit that. "I will do whatever it will take to get you out of here."

"Are fucking kidding me?" Kyle said to himself.

The intruder looked at Jayden and could tell that her inner slut had taken over.

"Fuck that slut again Greg, she wants more," the intruder said giggling.

Greg didn't even put up a fight or question the intruder. "I'm going to need your help again Hun."

Jayden turned to Greg. "My boobs seem to get you going," Jayden said to herself. Jayden proceeded to stick her right tit in Greg's mouth. She reached down and began stroking his cock again. Greg was in heaven; he sucked and licked both her plump tits over and over. He sucked on her nipples like he was breastfeeding. Jayden whispered in Greg's ear "bite my nipples" Greg didn't need to be asked twice.

"Dad, your cock is hard again," pointed out Jayden.

"Hey Kyle, never thought your wife would say that to your father did you?... Well, I guess that isn't as bad as when she said fuck me daddy" chuckled the intruder.

Jayden then laid on her back; she was writhing with anticipation while she rubbed and pulled her nipples. Greg then pushed Jayden's toned thighs farther apart and wasted no time getting balls deep in Jayden's dripping wet snatch. Her legs spread wide open as she enjoyed every second. They began to kiss passionately as they both again got lost in the moment.

"Hey, he didn't tell you guys that you had to do that" shouted an infuriated Kyle.

Jayden no longer cared what her husband had to say. The only man that mattered at that moment was Greg. Over the next hour, Greg impaled Jayden's pussy while switching positions over and over. Jayden had three mind blowing orgasms making the living room floor soaked with her sweet pussy juice.

Jayden, now back on all fours in front of Greg, was about to experience her most intense orgasm yet. Greg like a man possessed reached for Jayden's arms and pulled them back towards himself. The only part of Jayden that was now on the floor was her knees. Greg held her up by her arms and drove his thick cock into her violently; this new position gave Jayden uncontrollable spasms throughout her body. Her pussy juice started to flow like a river as her orgasm took control of her.

"Give it to me Daddy, Harder!!"

Greg flipped Jayden over onto her back like a rag doll. Jayden's body was responding to her father in law taking charge and dominating her. She never experienced such strength and power. Greg then put his hands around her neck and drove his cock deep into her pussy. He was slamming her so hard her whole body moved along the floor with every thrust. They had moved even closer to where Kyle was sitting. Both covered in sweat and pussy juice.

Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers
12